Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
http://idgs.in/224784

Thumbs up [WebBased-{2D}-MMORPG] Adventure Quest WORLD !

Official Website : http://www.aq.com/

Registrasi : http://aq.com/aw-newuser.asp
    (HARUS Aktivasi E-MaiL)

Beberapa SS : http://aq.com/aw-screenshots.asp

*Fiture :

- 4 Job (Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Priest)
    - Game MMORPG - 2D (Tanpa Client / DownLoad segala macem)
    - System Quest
    - Just Click
    - dll bisa dicoba sendiri.

*Tips :

1. Maen lah di Normal Server aja (icon dua Pedang).
    biar bisa Chatting aja.

2. Usahakan jangan ambil Quest banyak2. Knp ?
    Begitu keluar dari web / Closed / Log Out,
    maka Quest yg telah diambil, bakal hilang.

3. Klo mw Regen, tinggal Klik tombol Hati () aja.
    Ga usah beli Pot.

4. Jgn sampai SALAH beli Senjata & eQuipment (Sesuaikan dgn Job).

Spoiler untuk Hint AQ :
    Adventure Quest Worlds Walkthrough

Quest Mage Class:
    =================
    At BattleOn city (Code Location: trainers), then talk to Arcana.

Skills:
    -------
    - 1st skill [Rank 1]: Fireball (Hurls flame at your opponent, dealing twice your
    weapon's DPS on impact, and dealing that same mount again over 10 seconds).
    Cost: 6 MP
    - 2nd skill - Rank 1: Ice Shard (Launches a freezing shard at your enemy,
    dealing weapon damage and reducing their physical attack power for 10 seconds).
    Cost: 6 MP
    - 3rd skill - Rank 4: Infusion (Infuse opponent with mystic energies, causing
    them to restore 2 Mana to their target with each attack for 10 attacks).
    Cost: 2 MP

1st Task: Essential Magics:
    ---------------------------
    Description: To become a great mage one has to start with the basics. One has
    to know how to combine natural ingredients to create your own potion. Gather
    only the finest ingredients so you can create a very powerful potion. Go into
    the Guru forst and bring me 2 Leather Wing tails and a Trobble feather.

Items Required: Leather Wing Tail (2), Trobble Feathers (1)

Rewards: 100 G, 100 XP

How To:
    -------
    Go to Guru Forest (Code Location: guru), then kill Trobble and Leatherwing to
    get the requested items. After that go back to Arcana and give her the items.
    You'll be rewarded and can take the 2nd task.

2nd Task: Glimpse of the Dark Side
    ----------------------------------
    Description: One thing is to be able to create ones own potion but to be master
    ones own spells, that is where true power lies. Of course one needs to acquire
    knowledge even in places non ordinary human dare cross. Go deep into the Marsh
    and fight the evil that resides there. (Bring me 1 Berserker tooth and 1 Witch
    Hair to complete this quest).

Items Required: Witch Hair(1), Berserker Tooth(1)

How To:
    -------
    Go to Marsh (Code Location: marsh). Find the Dark Witch to get her Witch Hair.
    Then go to Marsh 2 (Code Location: marsh2) to kill Undead Bezerker and get his
    Berserker Tooth. After that, give the items back to Arcana. You'll be rewarded
    and can take the 3rd task.

3rd Task: Undead Energy:
    ------------------------
    Description: A mage must understand the forces that power both life and death in
    order to even begin the quest for deeper knowledge of the universe. Go to the
    graveyard and bring me Jack Sprat's and 2 of his undead minion's un-life forces.

Items Required: Jack Sprat's Un-Life Force (1), Undead Un-Life Force (2)
    Rewards: 200 G, 200 XP

How To:
    -------
    Go to Graveyard (Code Location: graveyard). Kill Jack Sprat and Skeletons to get
    the required items After that, give the items back to Arcana. You'll be
    rewarded. After that you can Upgrade your armor into Sorcerer.

Quest Ninja Class:
    ==================
    At BattleOn city, go to the left road of the Pet Shop the talk to mazumi.
    1st Task: Ninja Grudge

Description: Ninjas and Assassins must always keep a cool head when going about
    the business of taking out their opponents. With one exception: Pirates! Those
    noisy and crude boat-riders are everything we Ninjas are not. Bring me back 5
    pirates peglegs from Lolosia to prove your worth!

Items Required: Pirate Pegleg (5)

How To:
    -------
    Go to Lolosia (Code Location: pirates) and kill fishman soldier to get the
    required items. After that, give the items back to Mazumi and you'll be
    rewarded.

2nd Task: Without a Trace

Description: We must practice our art in such a way that no one knows we are the
    true culprit! Sneak around the world and retrieve for me 10 jawbones from
    various skeletal undead enemies to show me just how good you are at stealth!

Items Required: Jawbones (10)

How To:
    -------
    Go to graveyard (Code Location: graveyard) and kill skeletons to get the
    required items. After that, give the items back to Mazumi and you'll be
    rewarded.

3rd Task: Hit Job
    -----------------
    Description: This is dirty work, but somebody has to do it! SOMEONE has offered
    to pay me -- er, US-- very well if I-- er, YOU-- would bring back the helmet of
    Thrax Ironhide and one of Wisteria's tentacles to prove that you have "dealt"
    with them!

Items Required: Ironhide's Helmet (1), Wisteria Tentacle (1)

Rewards: 800 G, 800 XP

How To:
    -------
    Go to Orc Town (Code Location: orctown) or Marsh2 (Code Location: marsh2) and
    kill Thrax Ironhide to get the required items. Then go to Guru Forest (Code
    Location: guru) to kill Wisteria to get th required items. After that, give the
    items back to Mazumi and you'll be rewarded. Then you can upgrade your armor
    into Assassin.

Quest Rogue Class:
    ==================
    At BattleOn city (Code Location: trainers), then talk to Metrea.

1st Task: Mix It Up!
    --------------------
    Description: The first thing any good Rogue needs to master is poisons. Whether
    it be a specially treated blade, or a few drops added to a glass, the proper
    application of poison can end a fight almost before it begins. The next best
    thing to Eye of Newt when it comes to making poisons is Marsh Lurker's Eyes.
    Bring me 2 of them!

Items Required: Marsh Lurker's Eye (2)

How To:
    -------
    Go to Marsh (Code Location: marsh), then kill Marsh Lurker to get the requested
    items. After that go back to Metrea and give her the items. You'll be rewarded
    and can take the 2nd task.

2nd Task: Shadow Skills
    -----------------------
    Description: A Rogue needs to be able to blend in with their environment. These
    techniques allow them to surprise their enemy and strike them down without
    alerting anyone else to their presence. All Rogues learn their techniques
    imitating creatures in their wild state. Head to the Graveyard and find me 6
    Shadow Fossils to prove you have studied the undead there.

Items Required: Shadow Fossils (6)

How To:
    -------
    Go to Graveyard (Code Location: graveyard), then kill Skeleton Warrior to get
    the requested items. After that go back to Metrea and give her the items. You'll
    be rewarded and can take the 3rd task.

3rd Task: Evade and Counterstrike!
    ----------------------------------
    Description: Excellent work so far! You have demonstrated an aptitude for
    poisons, and a mastery of the techniques of stealth. Your final task involves
    demonstrating your prowess with the tools of our trade. Rogues often rely on
    quickness of foot to evade any traps. Go to Guru forest and face Wisteria. Bring
    me one of her tentacles if you survive!

Items Required: Wisteria Tentacle (1)

How To:
    -------
    Go to Guru Forest (Code Location: guru), then kill Wisteria to get the requested
    items. After that go back to Metrea and give her the items. Then you can upgrade
    your armor into Renegade.

Quest Warrior Class:
    ====================
    At BattleOn city (Code Location: trainers), then talk to Thok.

1st Task: Trainee
    -----------------
    Description: Every warrior has to prove his worth to me, before making them my
    apprentice. The training grounds in Noobshire have been invaded by Orcs! Go to
    Noobshire and take out their leader. Bring me back 3 Leaders Flags as proof of
    their defeat. (Bring back 3 Leader's Flags)

Items Required: Orc Leader's Flag (3)

How To:
    -------
    Go to Noobshire (Code Location: noobshire) and kill Orc Leader at the far right
    road to get the required items. After that, give the items back to Thok and
    you'll be rewarded

2nd Task: Endurance
    -------------------
    Description: All warriors need to be strong and gain great stamina to battle
    monsters non stop. Go into the River and battle with the Zardmen there until you
    feel your stamina grow. Bring me back at least 8 Zardman spears as proof of your
    deed. (Bring back 8 Zardman spears)

Items Required: Zardman Spear (8)

How To:
    -------
    Go to River (Code Location: river) and kill Zardman to get the required items.
    After that, give the items back to Thok and you'll be rewarded.

3rd Task: Path of the Warrior
    -----------------------------
    Description: Your final task to begin the path of a warrior is to fight against
    all odds and be victorious. Go into the Marsh and fight Thrax Ironhide, he
    should be a very decent challenge. Bring me back his Ironhide's Helmet as proof
    of your victory. (Bring back Ironhide's Helmet)

Items Required: Ironhide's Helmet (1)

How To:
    -------
    Go to Marsh2 (Code Location: marsh2) and kill Thrax Ironhide to get the required
    items. After that, give the items back to Thok and you'll be rewarded. Then you
    can upgrade your armor into Warlord.

Quest Twilly's New Staff:
    =========================
    Talk to Twilly at BattleOn City:

Description: Hiyas! Twilly is happy to see a brave adventurer like you in town,
    because I need some help! That nasty Zorbak stole my special Staff, and I can't
    heal anyone without it! I can make a new one, but I need a branch from the magic
    Treeant on the Farm first! Can you help Twilly out ? (Return to Twilly in front
    of Battleon once you have found a Treeant branch).

Items Required: Treeant Branch (1)

How To:
    -------
    Go to the north twice until you see a Guardian Tower, then go to the left to
    enter the Farm area (Code Location: farm). After that, straight to the left
    until the end of the road, then you'll see a Treeant (Boss). If you manage to
    get Treeant Branch, then talk back to Twilly and give him the Treeant Branch to
    get the reward.

Quest Farm Cleanup:
    ===================
    Talk to the NPC at the Farm

Description: Hey there! C'mon over here. Can you help me with a little something
    ? I have to guard this award-winning cornstalk from pests, and can't go and get
    a few things that I need for my horse. He's not feeling too well, so I need to
    make a poultice for him. Look at him! He thinks he's a chicken! Can you go onto
    the farmland and get 5 bundles of straw and 10 mosquito wings! That'll
    definitely do the trick. But don't go TOO far - I hear there's some straaaange
    treeds on that farm.

Items Required: Bundle of Straw (5), Mosquito Wing (10)

How To:
    -------
    Go to the left (Code Location: farm) to find Mosquito and Scarecrow or north to
    find mosquito. Kill them as required. After that talk again to the NPC then give
    the required items to get the Rewards

Quest Porkon's Pride:
    =====================
    Talk to Yulgar at the BattleOn inn

Description: If you're looking for new weapons, I've run into a bit of a
    problem. General Porkon at the Hork Fort sold me a shipment of substandard ore,
    and it's not usable for weapons. If you want pots? Fine. But a sword? Nope. He
    says that no Adventurer has ever beat him - go over there and show him he's
    wrong! Then bring me back his pride... I'll be out the ore, but that'll go a
    long way to making me feel better. (Return to Yulgar in the Battleon Inn with
    Porkon's Pride.)

Items Required: Porkon's Pride (1)

Rewards: 100 XP

How To:
    Go to Hork Battlefortress (Code Location: orctown), enter the gate, then go to
    left area. Fight General Porkon. If you manage to get the Porkon's Pride, bring
    it back to Yulgar to get the reward.

Quest Zorbak's Reward:
    ======================
    Talk to Yulgar at the BattleOn inn

Description: Did Zorbak send anything for me? He is in the east corner of
    Battleon. (Get Graveyard Tokens from Zorbak in Battleon for doing his quests.
    Bring 10 to Yulgar in the Battleon Inn)

Items Required: Graveyard Token (10)

Rewards: 200 Gold, 100 XP, Bone Sword

How To:
    -------
    Go out from the Inn, then walk to the right. You'll find Zorbak. Do his quests
    to get Graveyard Token. After that, go back to Battleon Inn to talk to Yulgar,
    and give the Graveyard Token to him to get your reward.

Quest Chipped Tooth:
    ====================
    Talk to Zorbak at the right road of BattleOn inn

Description: Hey! You there! Adventurer! There's a situation concerning
    explosions that I don't even have time to explain. I was ALMOST finished my
    latest design, and WHAM. *kablooey* My entire bone collection ground to dust.
    The skeletons in the graveyards have the last remaining ingredient for my lates
    necromantic glory! I need you to go and bring back 10 Chipped Teeth asap!
    (Return to Zorbak in Battleon with 10 Chipped Teeth)

Item Required: Chipped Tooth (10)

Rewards: 100 Gold, 100 XP, Graveyard Token

How To:
    -------
    Go to Cemetery (Code Location: graveyard), Swordhaven Town (Code Location:
    invasion) or Swordhaven's Defend the Gates quest (Code Location: bridge). Then
    kill the skeletons there to collect Chipped Tooth as required. Aftear that, go
    back to Zorbak at Battleon City and give him the Chipped Tooth to get your
    reward.

Quest Funny Bone:
    =================
    Talk to Zorbak at the right road of BattleOn inn.

Description: Psst. You, over there. Yeah, you! You look like an enterprising
    sort. I have a bone to pick with Big Jack Sprat in the Cemetery! Every time I
    ALLLMOST finish my latest masterpiece, those skeletons come and steal pieces
    that I need. I'm down to ONE piece left, but I have to stay here and guard what
    I have. If you head on over there, beat Jack Sprat, and grab that bone for me...
    I'll see that you're handsomely rewarded. Maybe. (Return to Zorbak in Battleon
    with the last bone)

Items Required: Jack Sprat's Funny Bone (1)

Rewards: 100 XP, Graveyard Token

How To:
    -------
    Go to Cemetery (Code Location: graveyard), then enter the gate. Go north then go
    to the left area until you meet Big Jack Sprat. Kill him and get Jack Sprat's
    Funny Bone. Then bring it to Zorbak to get the reward.

Quest Rats Off To Ya!:
    ======================
    Talk to Yulgar at the BattleOn inn.

Description: Well met adventurer! Looking for some work? The inn basement needs
    a little cleaning before the Swordhaven health inspector gets here. Bring me 8
    rat ears to prove the basement is clear and I will give you a nice tip. Let's
    keep this on the down low, alright ? (Return to Yulgar in the Battleon Inn with
    the Rat Ears)

Items Required: Rat Ear (8)

Rewards: 100 Gold, 100 XP

How To:
    -------
    Go to the left room and go to the basement (Code Location: cellar). Then kill
    the Rats to get the Rat Ear as required. After that go back to talk to Yulgar
    and give the required items to get the reward

Quest Secret Map:
    =================
    Talk to Zhoom at the BattleOn inn.

Description: I am Zhoom, the Ranger. I was resting overnight here in the Inn,
    and there was a break in. Some Zardmen broke in and stole the chest containing
    the only map showing the safe pathways back to the Sandsea Desert! And they ALSO
    stole the key. I need you to go to the forest and get back that map! I'm sure
    they've given the key to their boss - so be careful! (Return to Zhoom in the
    Battleon Inn once you have obtained the Secret Map).

Items Required: Secret Map (1)

How To:
    -------
    Go out then go to the north until you see a Guardian Tower, then go to to the
    right road to the forest (Code Location: forest). Go to the right road until you
    met the Boss Zardmen. Kill the boss to get the key. Then if you manage to get
    the key, use it to open the Chest to get the Secret Map. Give the Secret Map to
    Zhoom to get your reward.

Quest Rubber Ducky:
    ===================
    Talk to Cysero at the BattleOn inn, 2nd floor at the Bathroom.

Description: Hiya, I'm Cysero and I'm in the bath with my clothes on. It saves
    me time doing laundry, and who doesn't enjoy a nice hot bath? It's a great way
    to wind down after a long, hard day of whatever it is that I do. There is only
    one thing that would make this better... Mr. Quackers, my dear rubber ducky. I
    must have left it in the Hork Fort when I was helping General Porkon move in.
    Could you go get him for me ? (Return to Cysero in the Battleon Inn once you
    have found his Rubber Ducky)

Items Required: Rubber Ducky (1)

How To:
    -------
    Go to Hork Battlefortress (Code Location: orctown), enter the gate, then go to
    left area. Fight General Porkon. If you manage to get the Porkon's Pride, bring
    it back to Yulgar to get the reward.

Quest Pet Food Delivery:
    ========================
    Talk to Aria at the BattleOn Pet Shop.

Description: Hi there! Say, maybe you can help me out. My delivery of hay from
    the Farm is late, and all my animal friends are getting hungry. I'd go get it
    myself, but the last time I left these guys alone, they wandered into town and
    it took me DAYS to round them up again. I'm not sure exactly where you might
    find my hay, but I hear the scarecrows are made from bundles of straw... (Return
    to Aria in the Battleon Pet Shop once you have 5 bundles of straw)

Items Required: Bundle of Straw (5)

How To:
    -------
    Go out then go to the north until you see a Guardian Tower, then go to the left
    to enter the Farm area (Code Location: farm) and go to the left to kill the
    Scarecrow to get Bundle of Straw as required. Then go back to Battleon Pet Shop
    to talk to Aria, then give her the Straw to get your reward.

Quest Starving Pets :
    =====================

Description: This is a disaster! Almost all of my pet supplies have been sent to
    the pet shop in Swordhaven! I can't leave these guys alone or they'll start
    eating each other. Could you go get some food for me? 10 Rat Ears would be
    great, and Yulgar's basement is crawling with Greenrats! (Return to Aria in the
    Battleon Pet Shop once you have all 10 Rat Ears).

Items Required: Rat Ear (10)

How To:
    -------
    Go to Yulgar's Inn and then go to the basement (Code Location: cellar). Kill the
    rats to collect the Rat Ears. Then go back to Aria and give her the items.
    You'll be rewarded and can get to the next task.

Quest Picky Eaters:
    ===================

Description: Thanks for the help but things are still insane around here. Some
    of the pickier eaters won't touch the rat ears. Maybe you could go get some fish
    from the Zardmen by the river. They probably won't give them up without a fight.
    I think 5 fish will do. (Return to Aria in the Battleon Pet Shop once you have
    all 5 Fish.)

Items Required: Zardman Fish (5)

How To:
    -------
    Go to the Forest (Code Location: forest). Kill the Zardman to get the Fish as
    requested. Then go back to Aria and give her the items. You'll be rewarded and
    can get to the next task.

Quest Missing Creates:
    ======================

Description: Excellent! Now that everyone has a fully belly I can concentrate on
    the missing pets! A crate of trobbles never made it off of the delivery ship. I
    think that Shark Bait, leader of the fishmen, mush have the crate on him. We
    need to get those trobbles back! (Return to Aria in the Battleon Pet Shop with
    the Trobble Create).

Items Required: Pets Crate (1)

How To:
    -------
    Go to the Pirate locations (Code Location: pirates). Go up the ship and kill
    Shark Bait to get Pets Crate. Then go back to Aria and give her the items.
    You'll be rewarded and can get to the next task.

Quest Wilderness:
    =================

Description: Oh NO! The crate is empty and I have so many orders to fill! Say,
    could you capture a wild trobble for me? Don't worry, I'll train it... I just
    need you to catch it for me, The Guru Wetlands are the only place that I know of
    around where you can find wild trobbles. (Return to Aria in the Battleon Pet
    Shop with the Wild Trobble)

Items Required: Wild Trobble (1)

How To:
    -------
    Go to the Guru Wetlands (Code Location: guru). Then kill Trobble. If you manage
    to find one, then go back to Aria and give her the items. You'll be rewarded and
    can get to the next task.

Quest Trobble Bath:
    ===================

Description: Ew! This wild trobble has all kinds of stinky swamp goop on him!
    There is only one thing that I know of that can clean out trobble fur and
    feathers and that's a slime based shampoo. I'll need 10 jars of Slick Slime. You
    should be able to find some slimes near the pizza shop in Swordhaven. (Return to
    Aria in the Battleon Pet Shop with 10 Jars of Slick Slime).

Items Required: Slick Slime Jar (10)

How To:
    -------
    Go to the SwordHaven city (Code Location: invasion). Then kill Slimes to get the
    items as requested. Then go back to Aria and give her the items. You'll be
    rewarded and can get to the next task.

Quest Home Sick:
    ================

Description: The trobble seems to be dying of homesickness! Deep in the Marsh
    there is an powerful undead named Soulseeker. His robes will be full of musty
    swamp spores and fungus what will remind our trobble of home! He's dangerous so
    I'd bring a few friends, but be quick... the trobble is fading fast! (Return to
    Aria in the Battleon Pet Shop with the Musty Robes)

Items Required: Musty Robes (1)

How To:
    -------
    Go to the Marsh (Code Location: marsh). Then kill Soulseeker to get Musty Robes.
    Then go back to Aria and give her the items. You'll be rewarded.

Quest Hideous Tail:
    ===================
    Talk to Walric at the BattleOn Mage Shop.

Description: Well, you know what they say... eye of newt and toe of frog. I find
    that Zardmen tails work MUCH better for spellcrafting and potion making. I'm
    running a little low on supplies, though - can you go to the forest and bring me
    back 5 Hideous Tails from those Zardmen that are blocking the paths? (Return to
    Warlic in the Battleon Magic Shop once you have all 5 Hideous Tails)

Items Required: Hideous Tail (5)

How To:
    -------
    Go out then go to the north until you see a Guardian Tower, then go to to the
    right road to the forest (Code Location: forest). Kill the Zardmen there to get
    Hideous Tails as required. Then go back to Battleon Magic Shop to talk to Warlic
    and give him the Hideous Tails to get your reward.

Quest Willow Creek:
    ===================
    1st Task: Willow Creek
    Talk To: Talk to Walric at the BattleOn Mage Shop

Description: Thank you for answering my call! I have received an urgent message
    from the Church Elder of Willow Creek. There is a monster loose in the area,
    attacking their animals and crops. To show me that you are the right person for
    the job, please go to the Forest and bring me back 5 Zard Tails and (most
    importantly) the Zard Chieftain's Head. Once you have done that, I know that I
    can recommend you to Calafalas with no reservations.

Items Required: Chieftain's Head (1), Hideous Tail (5)

Rewards: 200 Gold, 200 XP, Letter of Recommendation (use to talk to Church Elder
    Calafalas at Willow Creek)

How To:
    -------
    Go to the forest (Code Location: forest). Kill the Zardmen and Boss Zardmen
    there to get Hideous Tails and Chieftain's Head as required. Then go back to
    Battleon Magic Shop to talk to Warlic and give him the items to get your reward.
    Then go to Willow Creek to talk to Calafalas.

2nd Task: Can You Do It?
    ------------------------
    Talk To: Church Elder Calafalas at Willow Creek (Code Location: willowcreek)

Description: Thank you for your kind offer to help us with this mystery. I need
    to know that I am entrusting the fate of my community into the hands of a
    competent person. To prove yourself to me, go forth and battle the frogdrakes
    and giant mosquitos that are in the area. Bring me back 5 FrogDrake's Feet and 5
    Mosquito Wings. Once you have completed this quest, the Church Seal will give
    you full authority to investigate these strange happenings.

Items Required: Frogdrake's Feet (5), Mosquito Wing (5)

Rewards: 100 Gold, 100 XP, Church Seal (use to talk to other NPC at Willow
    Creek)

How To:
    -------
    Go to the outside (Code Location: willowcreek). Then kill Mosquito and Frogdrake
    to get the requested items. Then go back to Church Elder Calafalas and give him
    the items to get your reward. Then he suggest you to talk to Farmer Westin to
    get some info.

3rd Task: Backyard Zards
    ------------------------
    Talk To: Farmer Westin at Willow Creek (Code Location: willowcreek)

Description: G'day mate! Say, you must be the bloke they sent to help us with
    our little problem. I'd love to help you, but I've got a problem of my own to
    worry about. My brother was here last week, and he left a bunch of his pets -
    Zard, he calls them - loose in my backyard! The dang things are eating me out of
    house and home! If you could get rid of them for me, I'm sure I could remember
    something that might help you...

Items Required: Zard's Tail (5)

Rewards: 100 Gold, 100 XP, Westin Info

How To:
    -------
    Go to the right to Westin's backyard. Kill Zards to get the items as requested.
    Then go back to Westin to give the items to get your reward. After that, Westin
    said that the monster probably Drakel Dwarfs and he suggest to ask other
    neightbours for more info about the matter. Go to Northrup's House.

4th Task: Attic Spiders
    -----------------------
    Talk To: Farmer Northrup at Willow Creek (Code Location: willowcreek)

Description: Thank goodness you're here! Whatever has been attacking our town...
    I think it's in my attic! Listen, can't you hear them scuttling around up there?
    You're the hero, why don't you go up there and take care of it for me?

Items Required: Spider Legs (6)

Rewards: 100 Gold, 100 XP, Northrup Info

How To:
    -------
    Go to the Attic (2nd floor). Kill Spiders to get the items as requested. Then go
    back to Northrup to give the items to get your reward. After that, He didn't
    have known anything else, except that the monster is bigger with big sharp teeth
    and claws. Go to Eastman's house.

5th Task: Garden Snails
    Talk To: Farmer Eastman at Willow Creek (Code Location: willowcreek)

Description: Howdy, stranger! I bet you're here to investigate the attacks on
    our town. We're happy to help you out... but first, how about giving us a hand?
    We've got some giant snails out back wrecking the garden, and you look like just
    the person to get rid of them. If you can, I'll be glad to tell you everything I
    know about what's happening around here...

Items Required: Snail Shells (6)

Rewards: 100 Gold, 100 XP, Eastman Info

How To:
    -------
    Go to the Eastman's garden at the upper right door. Kill Snails to get the items
    as requested. Then go back to Eastman to give the items to get your reward.
    After that, He told you that the monster seem come out at night, and he suspect
    the monsters hide out at the caves during the day. Go to Southwick's house.

6th Task: Storage Speyeders
    Talk To: Southwick at Willow Creek (Code Location: willowcreek)

Description: Oh. well, um. Hi. I have the same kind or problem as my neighbors.
    I really do. Can you go kill some spiders in my storage area? I need, oh, proof
    that you've killed at least 5. Thanks..

Items Required: Speyeder Eyes (5)

Rewards: 100 Gold, 100 XP, Southwick Info

How To:
    -------
    Go to the Southwick's other room at right . Kill Speyeder to get the items as
    requested. Then go back to Southwick to give the items to get your reward. After
    that, He told you to check the caves and he told that Dwakel might the root
    cause. Go to the caves and enter the right cave. Then talk to Dwakel Chief. He
    then explain that Dwakel isn't the part of the attack, but something else did.
    Then go back to the Church to talk to Calafalas.

7th Task: Mystery Willow
    ------------------------

Description: Saints be praised, our prayers have been answered at last! Welcome
    to Willow Creek, my child. We are in dire need of assistance from a hero such as
    you. A mysterious evil has recently befallen our poor town. Every night, some
    strange beast descends upon our town, slaughters our livestock, and lays waste
    to our fields. Surely one of them must know something that can help you find
    this terrible evil.

Items Required: Westin Info (1), Eastman Info (1), Northrup Info (1), Dwakel
    Info (1), Southwick Info (1)

Rewards: 100 Gold, 100 XP, Tattered Journal

How To:
    -------
    Well, this quest maybe a little strange, because we all have the required items
    already. Finish the quest and you'll get the reward and Tattered Journal. Go
    back to Southwick's house and take the bone at the floor. It's Southwick Clue.
    Then go back to the Church. You'll see that all the farmers already gathering
    there.

8th Task: Tempestuous Times

Description: The farmers are having a meeting. They plan to attack the Drakel
    Dwarfs in the morning. Although, with the information you gave me, I don't think
    the Dwakels have anything to do with it. Please - keep looking. I fear you are
    the only one who can avert this oncoming battle.

Items Required: Mystery Clue (1)

Rewards: 200 Gold, 200 XP, Dark Wolf Pet

How To:
    -------
    After talking to the Calafalas, he will give map to the woods. Go to the Caves
    area, then go to the right to enter the Woods. Kill the Werewolf there to get
    Mystery Clue. Go back to Church and give Calafalas the items to get your
    rewards. The Werewolf is Southwick, if you don't know it yet.

Quest Missing Boxes:
    ====================
    Talk to Robina at the Swordhaven's Inn.

Description: Hello, again! Since the undead invasion we decided to save our
    belongings in boxes. But these boxes began disappearing from our storage room.
    Can you go into the storage room and see where these boxes have gone, and if you
    find them, can you bring them back?

Items Required: Boxes (10)

How To:
    -------
    Go to the second floor and go to the Storage room (Code Location: boxes). Kill
    the sneevil there to get the boxes as required. Then go talk to Robina and give
    her the Boxes to get your reward.

Quest Robina's Quest:
    =====================
    Talk to Robina at the Swordhaven's Inn.

Description: Hello! I am Robina the Hood. *whispers* I have a bit of a problem.
    I lost my, um, back key to the Castle. I think I accidentally put it on a
    monster when I was in the sewer. Could you get it back for me? (Return to Robina
    in the Swordhaven Inn with the Key)

Items Required: Back Key to the Castle (1)

How To:
    -------
    Go outside and go to the left. Enter the sewer (Code Location: sewer). Kill the
    Frogdrake there to get the Key. If you manage to acquire the key, just go back
    to Robina to give her the key to get your reward.

Quest Undead Invasion:
    ======================
    Talk to Artix at the Swordhaven's Inn.

Description: Greetings and salutations! The city is overrun with undead. I think
    the Doom Knight, Sepulchure is behind the invasion. (At least that is what he
    said on the homepage). They picked the wrong town to mess with! It is time to
    push them out of the city. Defeat undead minions to earn Slayer Medals. Bring
    back 20 and I will have your next quest ready for you! (Return to Artix in the
    Swordhaven Inn with 20 Slayer Medals).

Items Required: Slayer Medals (20)

How To:
    -------
    Go outside (Code Location: invasion) and start killing those skeletons to
    collect the Slayer Medals as required.

Quest Defend The Gates:
    =======================
    Talk to Artix at the Swordhaven's Inn.

Description: More undead are trying to push through the front gates. There is a
    really big one with them too! We need to hold them off. Take some friends with
    you and defend the bridge at all costs. Defeat the big one and bring back his
    weapon to boost the morale of the town! (Return to Artix in Swordhaven Inn with
    the weapon).

Items Required: Undead Commander Sword (1)

How To:
    -------
    You must have min. lvl 3. Then talk to the Guard at the bridge, choose to Defend
    the Gates. At the Gate location (Code Location: bridge), just go to the left
    until you met the Undead Boss. Kill him and bring the sword to Artix to get the
    reward.

Quest Specialty Pizza:
    ======================
    Talk to Swordhaven Pizza Girl.

Description: With these undead all over the city I cannot get into my pizza
    shop. I have an urgent deliver! ... and our policy is 30 levels or less, or it
    is free! I guess we will just have to improvise. First we need a sauce
    substitute. Oh, I know, how about slime? Help me by defeating slimes and bringin
    me back 5 Yummy Slime Sauces! (Return to the Swordhaven Pizza Girl with the
    Yummy Slime Sauce).

Items Required: Yummy Slime Sauce (5)

Rewards: 100 Gold, 100 XP, Special Hair Gel (can use it at the Swordhaven's
    barber shop to get Slime Helmet)

How To:
    -------
    Kill the Slime around the Swordhaven city (Code Location: invasion) to collect
    the Yummy Slime Sauce as request. Then talk again to Swordhaven Pizza Girl and
    give her the Yummy Slime Sauce to get your reward.

Quest Smells Fishy to Me (Sushi Time):
    ======================================
    Talk to Elissa Kellhaul.

(use the Pirate's menu at the front of BattleOn City where Twilly stood, to go
    to Talk Like A Pirate Day event)
    Description: All hands ahoy! If yer aiming to join the crew you'll need to rid
    my ship of these scurvy Fishmen. Hang 'em from the yardarm! Defeat 12 Fishmen
    and return to me.

Items Required: Fish Scale (12)

Rewards: 100 Gold, 100 XP, Deck Cleaner (use to make Sky Fishing quest available
    for you)

How To:
    -------
    Kill the Fisherman around the ship (Code Location: pirates) to collect the Fish
    Scale as request. Then give the Fish Scale to Elissa to get your reward.

Quest Salmagundi (Sky Fishing):
    ===============================
    Talk to Elissa Kellhaul (use the Pirate's menu at the front of BattleOn City
    where Twilly stood, to go to Talk Like A Pirate Day event) and you must already
    have Deck Cleaner temporary item.

Description: Shiver me timbers, Flying Fish!? Swab the deck of these critters.
    Defeat 10 Flying Fish and return to me for a task worthy of yer skills, har har.

Items Required: Fish Wings (10)

Rewards: 100 Gold, 100 XP, Sea Lover (use to make Silver Treasure quest
    available for you)

How To:
    -------
    Kill the Fishwing around the ship (Code Location: pirates) to collect the Fish
    Wing as request. Then give the Fish Wing to Elissa to get your reward.

Quest Pirates Treasures (Silver Treasure):
    ==========================================
    have Sea Lover temporary item.

Description: Yo ho ho! I be having a special assignment for ye. Me prized
    possession is locked in a treasure chest on the poop deck. It should be an easy
    task for ye to bring it back to me, har har. Of course, you'll be needing to
    kill Sharkbait to get the key!

Items Required: Ship in a Bottle (1)

Rewards: 200 Gold, 200 XP, Admiral (use to make Map Recovery quest available for
    you)

How To:
    -------
    Kill the Sharkbait at the poop deck of the ship (Code Location: pirates) to get
    Ship in a Bottle as request. Then give it to Elissa to get your reward.

Quest Map Recovery (Map Recovery):
    ==================================
    have Ship in a Bottle temporary item.

Description: Ahoy matey! So the Treasure Map be torn and scattered amongst the
    monsters on me ship? Collect the 5 pieces of the map and return to me. Succeed,
    and I will be opening the Pirate shop for ye!

Items Required: Map Fragment (5)

Rewards: 200 Gold, 200 XP, Pirate Armor, Access to the Pirate's Shop

How To:
    -------
    Kill the enemies around the ship (Code Location: pirates) to collect the Map
    Fragment as request. Most of all the Map Fragment I got from the Fishwing near
    Sharkbait. Then give it to Elissa to get your reward.

Tips: To enhance Pirate Armor, you must go to Helm Shops at Swordhaven City, so
    you can equip the armor.

Quest Noobshire:
    ================
    Talk to Rolith at Noobshire (Code Location: noobshire).
    1st Task: Defend the Rats
    Description: The Kittarians and Orcs are attacking the rats we were planning to
    use for practice! So instead, I think we'll use THEM for practice and free the
    rats instead. Your first task is to bring me a few pieces of cloth from as many
    Kittarians and Orcs as you can slay... I think 8 should do for a start. Now go
    forth and show me your fighting potential!

Items Required: Piece of cloth (8)

How To:
    Kill the Kittarian and Orcs around to get the required items. Then go back to
    Rolith and give him the items to get your reward.

2nd Task: Rats in the Craddle
    Description: This is an outrage: The Kittarians and Orcs have gone too far! Now
    they are attacking the rats in their warrens, which contain entire rat
    families... even innocent children! Your next assignment is to search Noobshire
    and save as many of the baby rats as you can. You will be able to differentiate
    the babies by their smaller size and golden color. Make sure to bring back as
    many as you can find!

Items Required: Baby Rat (6)

How To:
    -------
    Search around for the baby rat that have gold color. Just walk over them to
    capture them. Then go back to Rolith and give him the items to get your reward.

3rd Task: Short in Spoons
    -------------------------
    Description: The Kittarian Mouse Eaters are carrying some spoons that they stole
    from Battleon... now the chefs in the Mess Hall are complaining about a shortage
    of spoons! Your next task will be to bring back our stolen spoons. A word to the
    wise: The Kittarians are very tricky when it comes to hiding their things, so
    don't be surprised if you don't always find a spoon when you defeat one.

Items Required: Spoon (5)

How To:
    -------
    Kill Kittarian Mouse Eater to get the required items. Then go back to Rolith and
    give him the items to get your reward.

3rd Task: Short in Forks
    ------------------------
    Description: The Kittarian Mouse Flayers have stolen some pitchforks from our
    Farm in Battleon. Now our farmers are complaining that they can't properly
    harvest their crops, because their tools are gone! Your next task is to take the
    Kittarians down and recover what is ours; if the farmers can't harvest food I'll
    NEVER get my lunch! And I get cranky when I'm hungry!

Items Required: Fork (5)

How To:
    -------
    Kill Kittarian Mouse Flyer to get the required items. Then go back to Rolith and
    give him the items to get your reward.

4th Task: Letter Interception
    Description: Hmm... now that these Orcs have taken over our Training Grounds,
    they must be sending messages back to the main Orc Camp. Some Orc must be acting
    as a messenger and bringing progress reports back to General Porkon. Your next
    task is to find out which Orc has that letter. Take it away from him, and bring
    it back to me... I have plans of my own for spoiling their little incursion.

Items Required: Orcs Letter (1)

How To:
    -------
    Kill Orcs to get the required items. Then go back to Rolith and give him the
    items to get your reward.

5th Task: Not A Noob
    --------------------
    Description: We definitely need to drive these Orcs away from Noobshire. The
    only way I can see to get rid of them is to take out the Orc Trainer. Without
    the Trainer, the remaining Orc Trainees will be confused and lacking direction.
    Then it will be EASY for us to scare them away from Noobshire for good! So go
    get rid of the Orc Trainer, and bring me his horns as proof of your conquest.

Items Required: Orc Trainer Horns (1)

Rewards: 200 Gold, 200 XP

How To:
    -------
    Kill Orc Trainer at the far right to get the required items. Then go back to

6th Task: Missing King
    ----------------------
    Description: It seems that, in all of the commotion going on in Noobshire, the
    King of the Rats has gone missing! Without their leader, the rats won't be able
    to restore order to their society, and we'll run out of rats for our training
    exercises! You need to go out and locate the Rat King, so we can return him to
    his people and restore their peaceful society. You'll have to be quick on your
    feet though; scared rodents can run quite fast!

Items Required: Rat Leader (1)

Rewards: 100 G, 100 XP, Recommendation Letter (that certified you as a trainee
    graduate)

How To:
    -------
    Look for the Rat that wandering around and try to catch it by moving toward the
    rat. Then go back to Rolith and give him the items to get your reward.

7th Task: Take Down
    -------------------
    Description: The Orc Trainer appears to be VERY persistent... he's back, with a
    new group of Orc trainees. It's time for you to go out there and show him once
    and for all who is in charge around here! Defeat the Orc Trainer again, and
    bring me his pet rat as proof. His defeat should send a message to any Orcs who
    would even THINK of venturing back to Noobshire again!

Items Required: Domesticated Rat (1)

Rewards: 250 G, 250 XP, Rat Pet

How To:
    -------
    Kill Orc Trainer at the far right to get the required items. Then go back to

Quest Marsh:
    ===========
    Talk to Bal Gravestorm at Marsh (Code Location: marsh)

1st Task: Camping Out
    ---------------------
    Description: If we are to spend the night in the Marsh, the first thing we will
    need is a fire. A fire will provide light and warmth, both of which will assist
    in keeping the foul marsh creatures at bay while I work. Venture forth into the
    Marsh and bring back some lumber from the native trees, but beware the foul
    creatures that call this Marsh home. (Bring back 8 pieces of lumber to complete
    this quest)

Items Required: Lumber (8)

Rewards: 100g, 100xp

How To:
    -------
    Cut down the Marsh Tree (Code Location: marsh) to get the required items. Then
    go back to Bal Gravestorm and give him the items to get your reward.

2nd Task: Something in the Water
    --------------------------------
    Description: The Undead have always been drawn to this Marsh, and no one has
    ever been able to figure out why. My research, however, suggests that it has
    something to do with the Marsh Lurkers who make their home here. I suspect that
    they somehow alter the chemistry of the water to make it poisonous to the
    living, but irresistible to the Undead. The answer is so close... I just need
    another 10 Lurker Glands to continue my research. (Return with 10 Lurker Glands
    to complete this quest)

Items Required: Lurker Glands (10)

How To:
    -------
    Kill the Marsh Lurkers (Code Location: marsh) to get the required items. Then go
    back to Bal Gravestorm and give him the items to get your reward.

3rd Task: Hair, Tooth and Bone
    ------------------------------
    Description: My research is progressing well thus far; however, there are other
    forces which are disrupting my power. Somewhere in this marsh there are three
    very powerful creaturesl a Dark Witch, and Undead Berserker, and something known
    only as a Soulseeker. I believe that some form of mystic aura binds these three
    creatures together. If you can, bring me a sample from each: a lock of hair, a
    tooth, and a finger bone. By studying these items, I hope to define the nature
    of the force that binds them. (Return with a Witch Hair, Berserker Tooth, and
    Finger Bone to complete this quest)

Items Required: Witch Hair (1), Berserker Tooth (1), Finger Bone (1)

How To:
    -------
    Kill the Dark Witch (Code Location: marsh), Undead Berserker (Code Location:
    marsh2) and Soulseeker (Code Location: marsh2) to get the required items. Then
    go back to Bal Gravestorm and give him the items to get your reward.

4th Task: Ruined Plans
    ----------------------
    Description: An orc named Thrax Ironhide has been searching around the ancient
    ruins which lie deep within the heart of the marsh. He's got some sort of
    treasure map that he never lets out of his sight. If you can get his map from
    him maybe he'll just... go home. Please, stop him before he ruins the... uh...
    ruins. (Return to Bal Gravestorm in the Marsh with Thrax's Treasure Map)

Items Required: Thrax's Treasure Map (1)

Rewards: 200g, 200xp

How To:
    -------
    Kill Thrax's Ironhide (Code Location: marsh2) to get the required items. Then go

5th Task: Unreadable Map
    Description: That Thrax Ironhide is very clever for an Orc. He actually coded
    the map so it would be unreadable. To decode his map it would take me ages
    without the decoder. Can you bring me back the Map Decoder? (Bring back the Map
    Decoder to complete the quest)

Items Required: Map Decoder (1)

How To:
    -------
    Kill Thrax's Ironhide (Code Location: marsh2) to get the required items. Then go

Quest Guru Forest Witch:
    ========================
    Talk to Witch at Guru Forest (Code Location: guru)

1st Task: Golden Shrooms
    Description: Hi there Traveler! Can I asky for some help? I came to the Great
    Guru Forest in search of some wild mushrooms; they say that the Ultimate Elixir
    can be created with them. I need to collect at least 10 of these magical
    mushrooms... can you possibly help me find them? You'll be able to identify them
    easily by their bright golden glow. (Bring back 10 Golden Mushrooms to complete
    this quest)

Items Required: Golden Mushroom (10)

Rewards: 50g, 50xp

How To:
    -------
    Look around for the Golden Mushrooms and get them by walking over it. Collect
    them as required. Then go back to the Witch and give her the items to get your
    reward.

2nd Task: Blue Feathers
    -----------------------
    Description: I'm sorry to bother you again Traveler, but it seems the mushrooms
    were only the first step in creating the Ultimate Elixir... I'm going to need
    some other ingredients as well. The second ingredient I will need is wild
    Trobble feathers. I believe that 5 of them should be enough; would you be so
    kind as to collect them for me? (Return to her with five Trobble feathers to
    complete the quest)

Items Required: Trobble Feathers (5)

How To:
    -------
    Search and Kill the Trobble to get the required items. Then go back to the Witch
    and give her the items to get your reward

3rd Task: Flying Tail
    ---------------------
    Description: Wow, you really are something else! The third ingredient I will
    need is five Leather Wing tails. Be careful when you're fighting the Leather
    Wings though; I hear they pack a really nasty punch! (Return to her with 5
    Leather Wing Tails to complete the quest)

Items Required: Leather Wing Tail (5)

How To:
    -------
    Search and Kill the Trobble to get the required items. Then go back to the Witch
    and give her the items to get your reward

4th Task: Mixing Pot
    --------------------
    Description: Arrrgh! This is preposterous! The cauldron I was planning to mix
    all these ingredients and brew the Ultimate Elixir has broken! Now I'm going to
    need a new one before I can continue. Can you see if there is something around
    here I might be able to use as a replacement cauldron? (Bring back a Cauldron to
    complete the quest)

Items Required: Cauldron (1)

How To:
    -------
    Go to the far right and you'll find Guru Chest. Open up and you'll find the
    Cauldron inside. Then go back to the Witch and give her the items to get your
    reward

5th Task: Recipe Needed
    -----------------------
    Description: Something is wrong with the Ultimate Elixir... it isn't working! I
    must be missing something, but I was so sure I had all the ingredients. Hmmm...
    I head a great Potions Master lives in this forest; perhaps he knows the correct
    recipe! If you can find him for me and obtain that recipe, I can double-check my
    ingredients to find out what I'm missing! (Return to her with the recipe to
    complete the quest)

Items Required: Elixir Recipe (1)

How To:
    -------
    Go to the far right and up. Then you'll find the Potions Master. In order to get
    the Elixir Recipe, he ask you to bring him 6 Fishman's Tails. Go to River (Code
    Location: river) then kill River Fishman to get the 6 Fishman's Tails. Then go
    back to Potions Master and get the Elixir Recipe. After that go back to the
    Witch and give her the items to get your reward

6th Task: Missing Ingredient
    ----------------------------
    Description: Excellent, you have returned with the recipe! Just as I thought,
    I'm missing an ingredient. I still need two petals from the Wisteria to finish
    the Elixir. Would you be so kind as to retrieve them for me? Be carefull if you
    agree: Those plants actually eat humans! (Bring back 2 petals to complete this
    quest)

Items Required: Petal (2)

How To:
    -------
    Go to the right and up until you met Wisteria. Kill it to get the required
    items. After that go back to the Witch and give her the items to get your reward

7th Task: Delicious Ingredient
    ------------------------------
    Description: Thanks to you, I have finally been able to brew the Ultimate
    Elixir! But if you still want to give me a hand, I have one more job for you...
    In my various attempts, I discovered that the spores of the carnivorous Wisteria
    plant actually make a very tasty soup. If you can bring me back 3 spores, we can
    celebrate with a victory feast! (Bring back 3 spores to complete this quest)

Items Required: Spores (3)

Rewards: 250g, 250xp

How To:
    -------
    Go to the right and up until you met Wisteria. Kill it to get the required
    items. After that go back to the Witch and give her the items to get your reward

Quest River:
    ============
    Talk to Pete Noggle at River (Code Location: river)

1st Task: Bait and Switch
    Description: A couple weeks ago, my tackle box was stuffed to the gills with my
    hand-made lures. But now, every time I cast one in, those blasted Fishmen yank
    it right off my line! I figure they owe me one. If I had a handful of their
    shiny scales, then I could make a whole new set of even BETTER lures... and it
    would teach them a little lesson about stealin' to boot! I think 15 scales would
    do just fine. (Return with 15 Fishman Scales to complete this quest)

Items Required: Fishman Scales (15)

How To:
    -------
    Kill the River Fishman to get the required items. After that go back to the Pete
    Noggle and give him the items to get your reward

2nd Task: Restocking
    --------------------
    Description: Any good fisherman knows not to overfish one spot but I guess no
    one ever taught the Zardmen and Fishmen that. They have just about fished this
    part of the river to death! If you can bring me some of the live fish that they
    have caught then I can release them upstream and start restocking the supply
    before they set off the whole balance of the river! I will only need 10 live
    fish to get started. (Return to Pete Noggle on the River with 10 Live Fish).

Items Required: Live Fish (10)

How To:
    -------
    Kill the Zardman Fisher to get the required items. After that go back to the
    Pete Noggle and give him the items to get your reward

3rd Task: Spear Sabotage
    Description: Those Zardmen may fish mainly with nets, but they still do love
    their spears. While they've been busy haulin' in their nets, I've been sneakin'
    in and breakin' their spears to try and drive them away. I reckon that if you're
    willing to give me a hand, we can break enough spears between us to make 'em go
    back where they came from and think twice about comin' back where they aren't
    wanted. Let's see if breaking 5 more spears is enough to send 'em off for good!
    (Return with 5 broken spears to complete quest).

Items Required: Broken Spears (5)

How To:
    -------
    Kill the Zardman Fisher to get the required items. After that go back to the
    Pete Noggle and give him the items to get your reward

4th Task: Retaliation
    ---------------------
    Description: This river used to be a nice, peaceful place to spend a day
    fishin'... until the Fishmen and their leader Kuro showed up! Now those blasted
    fishfolk have taken over the River, and they don't seem to like us Fishermen.
    Still, I'm bettin' that if we can scare off their leader, the rest of'em will
    scramble home right quick. Just bring me back one of Kuro's tentacles and we'll
    prove to those Fishmen that we mean business! (Bring back a Kuro Tentacle to
    complete this quest).

Items Required: Kuro's Tentacle (1)

Rewards: 200g, 200xp

How To:
    -------
    Kill the Kuro to get the required items. After that go back to the Pete Noggle
    and give him the items to get your reward

5th Task: Fishing Bait
    ----------------------
    Description: Hmmmm... I notice that whenever Kuro is around, the fish seem to go
    crazy. I bet that a piece of him would make for a mighty fine bait! If you can
    lay your hands on a few of them Kuro tails, I may never need to go diggin' for
    worms again! (Bring back 3 Kuro's Tails to complete this quest).

Items Required: Kuro's Tail (3)

How To:
    -------
    Kill the Kuro to get the required items. After that go back to the Pete Noggle
    and give him the items to get your reward

6th Task: Flood of Power
    ------------------------
    Description: Boy, I thought we had it bad... but I just heard that several
    surrounding fishing villages have been flooded! Survivors reported seeing a huge
    Water Elemental appear just before the flooding started. Those poor villagers
    don't stand a chance against an elemental... but I bet a Hero like you could
    make short work of him! Why don't you go hunt him down, and bring me back his
    Essence so we can prove to the villagers that it's safe to return home? (Return
    1 Water Elemental Essence to complete this quest).

Items Required: Water Elemental Essence (1)

Rewards: 500g, 500xp

How To:
    -------
    Kill the Water Elemental Essence (Code Location: shallow) to get the required
    items. After that go back to the Pete Noggle and give him the items to get your
    reward

Quest Mogloween - Bubble:
    =========================
    At Mogloween Realm (Code Location: mogloween) during the Mogloween event, then talk
    to Buble (Right House).

1st Task: Candy Craze
    ----------------------
    Description: Mogloween would be my favorite time of the year if it was more
    about candy then all the other spooky stuff. This year I haven't had a single
    piece of candy and I'm craving candy. I heard that inside these houses all the
    creatures are carrying candy with them. I would go in, but I'd rather not. Can
    you collect 20 pieces of candy for me? (Bring back 20 pieces of candy to
    complete the quest.)

Items Required: Candy (20)

How To:
    -------
    Kill the creatures around to get the requested items. After that go back to
    Bubble and give her the items. You'll be rewarded and can take the 2nd task.

2nd Task: Chocolate Goodness
    ----------------------------
    Description: Out of all the candy, chocolate is my favourite, but it is so much
    harder to find. Chocolate is very well-guarded by Pumpkinhead Fred and you have
    to fight them to get the chocolate. Can you search the Pumpkinhead Fred for 5
    chocolates? (Bring back 5 chocolates to complete the quest)

Items Required: Chocolate (5)

How To:
    -------
    Kill the Pumpkinhead Fred around to get the requested items. After that go back
    to Bubble and give her the items. You'll be rewarded and can buy the items from
    Safiria at Bubble Shop category.

Quest Mogloween - Toil:
    =======================
    at Mogloween Realm (Code Location: mogloween) during the Mogloween event, then
    talk to Toil (Middle House).

1st Task: Chilling Costume
    --------------------------
    Description: Mmmm. I really want to create a really cool Mogloween costume this
    year. But I don't want to have the samething everyone else has. I don't like
    those Spider guys, Hockey masked spooky guys or Powerful Rangers. I want a
    costume different from everyone else and for that I will have to do it myself.
    If the costume is great this will help you gather more candy. Can you bring me
    10 pieces of fabric from the ghost inside the houses? (Bring back 10 pieces of
    fabric from the ghosts to complete the quest)

Items Required: Ghost Fabric (10)

Rewards: 150 G, 150 XP

How To:
    -------
    Kill the ghosts around to get the requested items. After that go back to Toil
    and give her the items. You'll be rewarded and can take the 2nd task.

2nd Task: Candy Basket
    ----------------------
    Description: This is terrible! We don't have any place to store our candy! I've
    seen big pumpkins inside the house that can make a great storage place for
    candy. It would be great if we can store candy for an entire year! Can you
    collect 6 pumpkins and bring it back to us? (Bring back 6 pumpkins to complete
    the quest)

Items Required: Pumpkin Head (6)

Rewards: 150 G, 150 XP

How To:
    -------
    Kill the Pumpkinhead Fred around to get the requested items. After that go back
    to Toil and give her the items. You'll be rewarded and can buy the items from
    Safiria at Toil Shop category.

Quest Mogloween - Trouble:
    ==========================
    Mogloween Realm (Code Location: mogloween) during the Mogloween event, then talk
    to Trouble (Left House).

1st Task: Lollipop Potion
    Description: I'm trying to come up with the ultimate lollipop margarita...umm
    potion. I need only the best candy there is. Underneath this house there is a
    secret passageway that is full of Jack-O-Dooms that carry lollipops. Go into the
    passageway and grab 8 lollipops from the Jack-O-Doom. (Bring back 8 lollipops to
    complete the quest)

Items Required: Lollipops (8)

Rewards: 250 G, 250 XP

How To:
    -------
    At Trouble House or Toil House, click the 'DO NOT PUSH' button to enter the
    basement. Kill the Jack-O-Doom around to get the requested items. After that go
    back to Trouble and give her the items. You'll be rewarded and can take the 2nd
    task.

2nd Task: Mystery Candy
    -----------------------
    Description: There are rumors that Blister holds the ultimate candy. It is
    called the mystery candy. This piece of candy is very rare, because it can
    become any flavor that you desire. If I had my hand on a few of them I would be
    so happy. Can you bring me back 3 pieces of the mystery candy? (Bring back 3
    pieces of mystery candy to complete the quest)

Items Required: Mystery Candy (3)

Rewards: 300 G, 300 XP

How To:
    -------
    basement. Kill the Blister around to get the requested items. After that go back
    to Trouble and give her the items. You'll be rewarded and can take the 3rd task.

3rd Task: Can't have enough
    Description: Wow, the mystery candy was amazing! It has all the flavors that I
    like in a single bit. I couldn't control myself and I ate all the ones that you
    brought me already. I need to have some more! Can you go and get me 5 more
    pieces of that delicious mystery Candy? I can't wait to have that candy again!
    (Bring back 5 pieces of mystery candy to complete the quest)

Items Required: Mystery Candy (5)

Rewards: 600 G, 600 XP

How To:
    -------
    basement. Kill the Blister around to get the requested items. After that go back
    to Trouble and give her the items. You'll be rewarded and can buy the items from
    Safiria at Trouble Shop category.
    Last edited by F-DoraChinov; 23-02-11 at 19:13.
    Cinta DiMulai dengan SeBuah Senyuman,
    BerTumbuh dengan SeBuah Ciuman,
    dan BerAkhir dengan Tetesan Air Mata [KeSedihan] . . .
    >_<

2. Hot Ad

wauw.. mantap ne game.. ahahahha ayo donk rame inn..

gamenya keren
    apalagi nama webnya AQ

sayang ya ga ada ranger...

keren nih kayana game na..
    tapi job na terbatas ya cuma 4..
    coba dulu ya kk..

pada maen di server mna ni??

g maen d server nynthera...

all kalo mau daftar disini aja ya....

http://www.aqworlds.com/aw-newuser.asp?refid=17488409

thx...

yang mau party ama gw ayo nick dorathekids server mana aja lvl 11 kalo gak salah

wah test game nya deh bro..
    kayaknya rame and seru nih bro..

Quote Originally Posted by [Freak]-Dhie~ View Post
    wah test game nya deh bro..
    kayaknya rame and seru nih bro..
    silahkan jangan lupa add id aku dorathekids

eh"

gw dah punya ini

gw dolo pemain setia tetapi masi lvl 8

bruakakaka

Quote Originally Posted by F-DoraChinov View Post
    yang mau party ama gw ayo nick dorathekids server mana aja lvl 11 kalo gak salah
    wah

masalahnya gw dah lupa ma ID gw yang dolo.

mending bikin lagi kalo:
    1.bosen DOTA
    2.ada yang ngajak
    3.kalo lo mau kasih gw yang lambang NAGA kayak GOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Rezex View Post
    pada maen di server mna ni??
    karena gw mau bikin lagi

mending lo kasi tau yang enak dimana?

Quote Originally Posted by F-DoraChinov View Post
    cara nge adddnya gimana?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast