http://idgs.in/119523
    <span style='color: ##b66fe2'>Chiu-Nan</span>'s Avatar

Default Profiles & Biography Of A Well Known Dancer / Groups

Disini Mo Gw Masukin List2 Dancer2 Terkenal.. Well At Least Well Known + Video Mereka.

Post Pertama Ini mo Gw Pake Untuk Index..

Last edited by Chiu-Nan; 17-07-09 at 15:49.

2. Hot Ad

The JabbAwocKeez

History :
    Beware of the Jabbawockeez my friends, the B-boys that rip, the freestylers that rock, Friend or foes, nobody knows these anomalies of hip hop. Beware of the beats that make them move their mesmerizing mysterious groove, boom boom kat, boom kat and just like that... vanished.

The Jabbawockeez crew, established in 2003 was the result of a group of friends who wanted to showcase freestyle dance. It was a time when the "garage crew" no longer existed. The hip hop scene was flooded with "dance troupes" that seemed to "clone" dancers. There was no balance between, "dancing to music" and "dancing as artistic expression". Thus the birth of the Jabbawockeez crew.

Each member came from different backgrounds both in dance and in life and offers to the collective, a variety of styles and perspectives. The idea of the Jabbawockee is the brainchild of Joseph Larot, Kevin Brewer and Phil Tayag also known as 3 Musky but the crew consisted of 5 other members who collaborated and created the "style" of the Jabbawockeez. The 8 original members are : Randy Bernal, Kevin Brewer, Ryan Ellis, Chris Gatdula, Gary Kendell, Joseph Larot, Rainen Paguio and Phil Tayag. Through the course of the last 5 years the members of the Jabbawockeez have shifted in number to a current total of 11 members. The added 4 members are: Ben Chung, Eddie Gutierrez, Saso Jimenez and Phi Nguyen.

Initially, the Jabbawockeez made appearances at local showcases and club events in San Diego and Los Angeles. Their impact on the hip hop community has awarded them worldwide recognition. Some pioneers of hip hop such as Poppin' Pete, Mr. Wiggles and Crazy Legs to name a few, have offered their support of the Jabbawockeez crew. It is the mission of the Jabbawockeez to "inspire the world through music and dance" and gaining recognition from these pioneers is extremely important to the members and they feel blessed and honored to continue to carry the legacy of hip hop for the next generation to follow.

The Crew :
    Spoiler untuk :

BEN CHUNG AKA 'B-TEK', 26 - MISSION HILLS, CA
    Who is your favorite fellow 'Dance Crew' member and why? My whole crew is nasty. Each member brings a unique flavor to the table without it our body would be incomplete.

CHRIS GATDULA, 26 - LAS VEGAS, NV
    What is a source of inspiration for your dancing career? My source of inspiration is to not fall behind my crew. So I'm just trying to keep up with them. And I also want to make sure I'm on top of my game cause there's a lot of dangers coming up and I ain't trying to get smoked.

KEVIN BREWER, 31 - SACRAMENTO, CA
    Is there anything that we should know? I like to inspire and to be inspired. Connecting with people is something I enjoy also, because life is fleeting, we should build each other up and fellowship and enjoy one another. I like Mexican food too.

RYNAN SHAWN PAGUIO, 26 - SAN DIEGO, CA
    Is there anything else that we should know? I just got married in Nov. 24, 2007. I am a sexy guy when you close your eyes! I'm Filipino. I need to pay my bills. I love hip hop.

JEFF NGUYEN AKA 'PHI', 26 - PHOENIX, AZ
    Is there anything that we should know? I like Vietnamese Pho! I'm a Virgo and like long walks on the beach! I'm single and ready to mingle! If you'd like, you can call me at 1-800-vietnamese tease!

PHIL TAYAG, 23 - SACRAMENTO, CA
    Do you have a job? If so, what do you do to pay the bills? I dance, I hustle to pay bills.

EDDIE "STYLES" GUTIERREZ - SAN DIEGO, CA
    AKA: "eddiestyles"
    Born: "07/09/19??
    Styles: RAW B BOY
    Quote: "never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up"
    About Me: formally in rock so fresh crew, break life rebels and san diego zulu nation.keep the culture alive by spreading whats real. thanks to all the fans for the support... we love you all! god bless

SASO "SASO FRESH" JIMENEZ, 24 - SAN DIEGO, CA
    AKA: "bboy king saso"
    Born: 07/12/1983
    Styles: bboy"rock on!"
    About Me: originally from el paso texas aka "CHUCO" formally representing rock so fresh, break life rebels, and san diego zulu nation. and repping and preserving the true essence of hip hop and the culture.make sure you get your daily nutrients!

RANDY BERNAL - SAN JOSE, CA
    AKA: "dj wish one"
    Born: 04/22/19??
    Styles: hip hop/bboy/popping/locking/house/freestyle
    Quote: "never doubt your power, for then you give power to your doubt!"
    About Me: original member of jughead tribe, jedi clan, mindtricks, and LA's groovaloos. One 4 Geeto the fans: life can easily get complicated, keep life simple and don't forget to breathe. thank you for all the love and support. we love you all right back! peace and blessings.

JOE LAROT - SACRAMENTO, CA
    AKA: emajoenation
    hometown: Sacramento
    quote: be thankful... that simple!
    styles: the loose wrist style... formless, nameless, open
    about me: im just a guy who enjoys this god given talent. thankfull to fullest, i love my brothers but most of all GOD for blessing me with the oppurtunity to rock the stage with my folks... . fam royale!

Spoiler untuk Gallery :

Wants More ?
    Code:
    JabbAwocKeez Official MySpace Page www.myspace.com/jabbawockeez JabbAwocKeez Official Sites http://jabbawockeez.com
    Last edited by Chiu-Nan; 06-10-08 at 15:35.

Wade Robson
    Choreographer - Director - Music Producer

Wade Jeremy William Robson (born September 17, 1982) is an Australian dancer, choreographer, producer and songwriter. He began performing as a dancer at the age of five, and as a child worked as a back-up dancer for Michael Jackson. He is also an award-winning choreographer and has directed music videos and world tours for music artists, most notably for 'N Sync and Britney Spears. Robson has found success as a competition judge, both for his own MTV show, The Wade Robson Project, and the televised competition So You Think You Can Dance. He has won two Emmy awards for his choreography on the latter show in 2007 and 2008.

Early Career

Robson was in a talent troupe called Johnny Young's Talent school, and the group did fourteen shows a week, usually at venues like shopping malls. It was a performance, however, at Disneyland at the age of seven that sparked Robson's interest in America. So when he was nine, he, his mother and his sister made the move there. Jackson assisted them in the move, and recruited Robson to appear in three of Jackson's music videos: "Black or White", "Jam" and "Heal the World".[4]

Before long, and at the tender age of 11, Robson had an agent. They formed a singing group called Quo with another young boy, and by the end of the year put out an album with Sony. The following year, he was teaching dance classes in Hollywood.[4] He formed a troupe of dancing children which performed internationally.[5] He received his first choreography job for the R&B group Immature at fourteen. The job led to others, for artists such as Britney Spears. Being a self-described "short little white kid", his clients were sometimes hesitant to follow his direction.[4] When Spears first interviewed Robson to choreograph her tour, she exclaimed "He's a friggin' baby!", as she had expected him to be in his 30s or 40s. But his talent often won such clients over.[3]

During the late 1990s, while still a teenager, Robson choreographed Spears's Pepsi commercials, including one which aired during the 2001 Super Bowl. He choreographed the performance by 'N Sync and Spears at the 1999 Video Music Awards, and he co-directed Spears's 1999-2000 world tours as well as 'N Sync's 2000 No Strings Attached Tour. In 2001, he choreographed Spears' I'm a Slave 4 U video, and was choreographer and director of N'Sync's 2001 "Pop Odyssey" tour. In the N'sync music video "Pop," Robson had to fill in for N'sync member Joey Fatone during several of the dance sequences because of an injury that Fatone sustained at an N'Sync concert the night before the video shoot. Wade can be seen throughout the "Pop" music video. That same year, he directed Spears' "Dream Within A Dream" tour. During the tour, rumors began to circulate that he and Spears (who was dating Justin Timberlake at the time) were having an affair. Robson denied all such allegations, saying "Britney and I had such a close creative relationship people always tried to connect us."[3]

Adult career

Robson is the creator and host of MTV's The Wade Robson Project, a talent search competition for hip hop dancers.[6] The program was sponsored by Juice Batteries.[7]

In 2002, Robson was named one of Dance Magazine's "25 to Watch".

Dance clothing company Power T Dance developed a line of name-brand consumer dance shoes with Robson. The shoes were distributed in the U.S. through the Ralph Libonati Co.[8]

In 2004, Disney commissioned Robson to direct three musical movies for Disney.[9]

Robson has joined several other high profile choreographers, such as Mia Michaels and Shane Sparks on the PULSE tour, a series of nationwide weekend workshops designed to give rising commercial dancers the chance to train under top choreographers.[10]

Robson is currently choreogarphing a Las Vegas show called "Criss Angel:Believe" for Cirque Du Soleil.
    Robson giving feedback to contestants after a performance on the July 18, 2007 episode of So You Think You Can Dance
    Robson giving feedback to contestants after a performance on the July 18, 2007 episode of So You Think You Can Dance

In 2007, Robson began choreographing the American Idols LIVE! Tour. He has also choreographed both group and partner pieces for the second and third seasons of "So You Think You Can Dance". In the third season Robson choreographed a "Hummingbird" routine that was lauded by Executive Producer Nigel Lythgoe as "absolutely genius, brilliant, and one of those routines that we will remember on this series for a very long time."[11] On September 8, 2007, Robson won an Emmy in Outstanding Choreography for the routine "Ramalama (Bang Bang)", a group dance featured on Season 2 of So You Think You Can Dance.[12] Robson won again in the same category in 2008 for Jaimie Goodwin and Hokuto "Hok" Konishi's jazz dance, set to "Chairman's Waltz" from Memoirs of a Geisha.[13]

Videography

* Michael Jackson's "Black or White" (1991) Music video — dancer (uncredited)
    * Michael Jackson's Dangerous: The Short Films (1993) (V) — dancer ("Jam"/"Black or White")
    * Britney Spears's "Born To Make You Happy" (1999) — choreographer
    * Britney Spears's "I'm A Slave 4 U" (2001) — choreographer
    * NSync's "Pop" (2001) — choreographer & dancer

Spoiler untuk Gallery :

More ?
    Code:
    Wade Robson's MySpace Page http://www.myspace.com/waderobson

Robert Hoffman

Robert James Hoffman III (born September 21, 1980) is an American film and television actor. He has also worked as a dancer and choreographer.

Hoffman was born in Gainesville, Florida, the son of Charlotte and Robert Hoffman, and moved with his family to Madison, Alabama when he was seven. He has one younger brother, Chris, and two younger sisters, Ashley and Lauren. He discovered his passion for dancing after seeing Michael Jackson's Thriller. He briefly attended the Alabama School of Fine Arts. He made his acting debut in 2003, on an episode of the television series American Dreams. He had minor roles as a dancer in several films, including From Justin to Kelly, Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights, Coach Carter and You Got Served, for which he shared an American Choreographer Award. Hoffman has worked as a dancer with Christina Aguilera, Usher, Mýa, Marilyn Manson, Ricky Martin and Svetlana, serving as his dance double in a music video. He has also written, directed, and starred in several short skits, most notably Kinetsu Hayabusa: the urban ninja, in which he dresses in a black ninja outfit and performs stunts around a city (to the fright of passers by).[1][2] The name Hayabusa is a reference to the Hayabusa ninja clan of the Ninja Gaiden games. These skits have garnered him a large fan following.

He appeared in the TV show Quintuplets and was a cast member on the FOX drama Vanished. Hoffman's first major film role is in the 2006 comedy, She's the Man, starring Amanda Bynes and Channing Tatum, the latter with whom he is good friends. Hoffman also starred alongside Tatum in two more movies, Coach Carter and Step Up 2 the Streets. He was also a castmember on MTV's Wild 'N Out, and appeared as a guest on America's Next Top Model. In 2008, he starred in the film Step Up 2 the Streets as Chase Collins, a talented dancer at the Maryland School of the Arts and acted alongside Briana Evigan. He will also star in the movie They Came from Upstairs, alongside High School Musical star, Ashley Tisdale. On June 1, 2008, Hoffman received a 2008 MTV Movie Award along with costar Briana Evigan for "Best Kiss" in their 2008 movie "Step Up 2:The Streets" where in a highlight of the show they accepted the award by sharing a kiss on stage similar to the one they shared in the movie.

Currently, he is dating Alice Greczyn, an actress and model, and has been reported of going out with her since 2006 when they met on the set of the flick Shrooms.

Filmography

American Dreams
    From Justin to Kelly
    Gigli
    You Got Served
    Dirty Dancing
    Quintuplets
    I?
    Coach Carter
    Guess Who
    Nick Cannon's Wild n' Out
    She's the Man
    Vanished
    CSI:Miami
    Campus Ladies
    Dash 4 Cash
    Revenge
    Nick Cannon Presents: Short Circuitz
    Shrooms
    Bag Boy

Liz Meriwether Project
    Step Up 2: The Streets
    Kids in Americar
    Say Hello to Stan Talmadge
    They Came From Upstairs
    Step Up 3: Don't Stop

Spoiler untuk R.Hoffman :

More ?
    Robert Hoffman Official Websites

Super Cr3w

Super CR3W (pronounced "Super Crew") is an all-male assemblage of b-boys originating from Las Vegas, Nevada. The group won the 2nd season of America's Best Dance Crew. Contrary to popular belief, Super CR3W was formed long before their appearance on America's Best Dance Crew, specifically in 2000.

Members on the show

* Mike "Murda" Carrasco
    * Angelito "Vex" Casal
    * Jon "Do-Knock" Cruz (appeared on Star Search)
    * Abenamar "Ben" Honrubia
    * Ronnie "Ronnieboy" Abaldonado
    * Rufino Josef (RJ) "Rockadile" Puno

Filmography

TV

* 2003: Star Search on CBS Jon Cruz (by himself), Ronnie Abaldonado and Ben Honrubia (with Knucklehead Zoo).[12]
    * 2008: America's Best Dance Crew on MTV[13]

Film

* 2004: You Got Served Only Jon Cruz.[14]
    * 2007: Planet B-Boy Only Mike Carrasco, Jon Cruz and Abenamar "Ben" Honrubia (with Knucklehead Zoo).[15]
    * 2008: Meet the Spartans Only Jon Cruz and Rufino Puno.[16]
    * 2008 “Factory Precision” for MTV Promotional Commercial for Season 3 [17]
    * 2009 Pepsi Smash Commercial[18]
    * 2009 Ronnie in a Red Bull BC One Commercial[19]

sumber :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Cr3w

Spoiler untuk gambar :
    Last edited by AvrilLavigne; 17-06-09 at 15:24.

Status Quo

Status Quo is an American dance troupe formed in Boston. They consist of male African American dancers. They gained fame as the runners up in Season 1 of America's Best Dance Crew losing to JabbaWockeeZ. They are notable for their extreme acrobatics and crazy stunts.

Members :
    Ernest "E-Knock" Phillips
    Joshua Green
    Jayjion "Jin Lao" Greer
    Jamal Weaver
    Dwayne Hines
    Darvis Rutledge

Spoiler untuk gambar :

sumber :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_Quo_(dance_crew)
    Last edited by AvrilLavigne; 18-06-09 at 22:46.

Kaba Modern

KABA Modern is a dance group originating from Irvine, California. Kaba Modern is a spin-off of the University of California, Irvine Filipino cultural club, Kababayan, which means "countrymen" in Tagalog. Created by Arnel Calvario in 1992, Kaba Modern began as dancers that performed the hip-hop portion or the "Modern Suite" of Kababayan's annual Pilipino Cultural Night (PCN) at UCI. Since then, Kaba Modern has entered multinational competitions and gained recognition in the media. For instance, few Kaba Modern members helped choreograph the "dance battle" scene in The Debut in 1997 while 3 members were shown onscreen during the Making of Featurette of the DVD.

The Kaba Modern family is divided into three sub-teams. Kreative Movement (formerly known as Kaba Kids) are for members 18 and under. Kaba Modern is the UCI competitive team for college-level students. Kaba Modern Legacy is an exhibition team for Kaba Modern alumni and special guests. The KM Legacy Roster includes all 6 members that appeared on MTV's America's Best Dance Crew (Mike Song, Jia Huang, Cindy Minowa, Tony Tran, Yuri Tag, and Lawrence Kao) and several other Kaba Modern legends who no longer dance for the UCI team.

Spoiler untuk Kaba Modern :

Members :
    Tony Tran, Mike Song, Yuri Tag, Lawrence Kao, Cindy Minowa, Jia Huang
    Performed on America's Best Dance Crew, MTV

2009 New Members and Current Roster :

Females :
    Cynthia Kim
    Chiell Ann Pereira
    Hikari Murakami
    Joyce Manipis
    Aakriti Kainth
    Juli Yamanaka
    Angela Lee
    Darina Littleton
    Dana Roy
    Amy Chang
    Jenny Valles
    Karen Song
    Stephanie Takeshita
    Regina Gayatinea
    Aska Sakuta
    Lyndsay Ryce
    Katie Uno

Males :
    Leemicester
    Paul Tiu
    Hoang Quang Duong
    Geo Lee
    DJ Casis
    Deyo Forteza
    Yosuke Murakami
    Jay McDaniel
    Jon Aldanese
    Josh Espinosa
    Jonah Aki
    Darren Wong
    Jason Saengkhamphong
    Ramy Sidhom
    Chris Baclig
    Marko Cristal

The coodinators for the 2009 team :
    Cynthia Kim
    Paul Tiu
    Shawn Duong

American Best Dance Crew Season 1
    A 6-person segment of their team auditioned for, and succeeded in, the right to compete as one of 12 dance crews in the first season of Randy Jackson's interactive reality show, America's Best Dance Crew broadcast on MTV in early 2008. In a twist of irony, none of the Kaba members on America's Best Dance Crew were Filipino, since three Filipino Kaba Modern members who were originally going had to leave the show due to being the Kaba Modern 2008 coordinators and/or school commitments. Although the group made it to the top 3, they were eliminated in week 7; the two remaining crews, Jabbawockeez and Status Quo, advanced to the finale.

Spoiler untuk gambar :

sumber :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaba_Modern
    Last edited by AvrilLavigne; 25-06-09 at 14:15.

Quest Crew

Quest Crew (sometimes just called Quest) is an American hip hop dance crew from Los Angeles, California founded in 2005, consisting of mainly Asian American male artists. On March 5, 2009, they were declared winners of the third season of America's Best Dance Crew.

History

Quest Crew consists of Dominic "D-Trix" Sandoval, Hokuto "Hok" Konishi, Ryan "Ryanimay" Conferido, Ryan Feng, Lydia "Lyddz" Paek, Aris "Sfffeee" Paracuelles, Andy "Rocket Man" Luo, Steve Terada, Brian Hirano, and Victor Kim. A number of the team members originally performed with the SickStep dance troupe, but later joined other dancers to form Quest. D-Trix and few other members are also part of the world famous b-boy crew Flexable Flav which recently won Freestyle session in 2008 and placed second at Kb-boy World Masters in Korea in 2008. The crew's name reflects the influence that the Quest Learning Center, located in Artesia, California, has had on the group.[6] Steve is a well established extreme martial artist and tricker.[7][8]. He has performed in the Black Eyed Peas "Pump It" video, and has also appeared in the film Memoirs of a Geisha.[9] Ryan, Hok, Dominic, Steve, and Victor, all appeared on the show So You Think You Can Dance, with Ryan becoming a finalist in the first season, and Hok and Dominic reaching the finals of the third season. Quest Crew also performed on Idol Gives Back in 2008, and toured with Gloria Estefan and Sheila E.[10] Later on, Ryan Conferido, Dominic, Hok, Steve, Victor, Feng, and Brian represented the crew on the third season of America's Best Dance Crew, winning the competition on March 5, 2009 on MTV. Lydia Paek also appeared in the third season of America's Best Dance Crew, but danced with the Boxcuttuhz crew instead. Quest has also been around the county performing at locals like WOD.

So You Think You Can Dance

Five out of the ten active members of Quest Crew have appeared on So You Think You Can Dance. Crew member Ryan 'Ryanimay' Conferido had appeared on the first season as a finalist. He was eliminated in the fourth week. Steve Terada, Victor Kim, and Hokuto 'Hok' Konishi had all auditioned for the second season. Steve and Victor were both eliminated in the early Vegas Rounds. Hok nearly made it to the top 20, but was only in the United States on a student visa, and was ineligible to be employed in the United States, which lead to his dismissal from the program. After obtaining a work permit, he had returned for the third season along with Dominic 'D-Trix' Sandoval. This time, both had made it to the top 20. Hok was eliminated during the fifth week of competition. D-Trix was eliminated in the seventh week. Because he was eliminated after making the top ten contestants, he went on tour with the rest of the top ten in 2007, Hok also went on the tour as a sub. The five of Quest who have appeared on So You Think You Can Dance have made appearances including a So You Think You Can Dance results show, Idol Gives Back, and the seventh season finale of American Idol.

America's Best Dance Crew Season 3

Quest Crew became the winners of season three of America's Best Dance Crew; beating out the runner-ups Beat Freaks. The seven members who competed were Hok, Feng, D-Trix, Brian, Victor, Steve, and Ryan. Lydia Paek was originally a member of Quest Crew, but instead she performed with the Boxcuttuhz due to the show's 7 member limit rule, meaning she could not dance with Quest. [11] Quest Crew originally auditioned for season one but were unable to take part of the show because of crew members D-Trix and Hok's original contract with So You Think You Can Dance. During their time, Ryan and D-Trix did most of the solo parts, Victor did a lot of the freezes and handstands, Steve did a lot of big flips and tricks, and they eventually became known for their comical attitudes both on stage and in rehearsal. On stage it was mostly D-Trix who did the comedy but it was also done by Hok and Feng. The krumping of Hirano was one of the group's secret weapons.

Ethnicities & Asian community

Quest Crew became the first crew to win whose members are all of Asian descent.

Members on America's Best Dance Crew :

Ryan (Ryanimay) Conferido is of Filipino descent.
    Hokuto (Hok) Konishi is of Japanese descent.
    Brian Hirano is of Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, and Filipino descent.
    Victor Kim is of Korean descent .
    Steve Terada is of Japanese descent.
    Ryan Feng is of Han Chinese descent.
    Dominic (D-Trix) Sandoval is of Filipino, Chinese, Indonesian, German, Irish, Spanish, Native American, and Portuguese descent.

Other Members :

Aris (Sfffeee) Paracuelles is of Filipino descent.
    Lydia (Lyddz) Paek is of Korean descent.
    Andy (Rocket Scientist) Luo is of Chinese descent.

The Official Quest Crew website shares this statement :

" Based at the Quest Learning Center in Artesia, CA, Quest Crew members have been featured in SYTYCD, American Idol, music videos, stage shows, movies and t.v. We support our community in events throughout the year like L.A. Mayor Villaraigosa’s Asian Pacific Heritage Shows, Disney’s Multicultural event, Coalition for Asian Pacific Entertainers’ Gala, LA 18 KSCI-TV interview and stage shows, Kollaboration, etc. We believe that giving back is important and that success is only success if shared. "

Unique Hairstyles :

Each member of Quest Crew[20] has a unique hairstyle that allows them to stand out from the rest of the group. JC Chasez even said that Quest should also be called "America's Best Hair Crew."

Ryan "Ryanimay" Conferido has been credited for being the mastermind behind the hairstyles of most of the members of Quest Crew, as well as cutting their hair. Ryan is also known to be a fan of anime, which is the basis of his nickname. [21]

Dominic (D-Trix) has a faux hawk with the right side of it dyed blonde.

Ryan (Ryanimay) has blonde highlights with the a small portion of his right side of his head shaved, his bangs covering his left eye, a tail in the back, and the rest of his hair spiked up. He's one of the three members with facial hair.

Hokuto (Hok) has the left side of his head shaved (with the exception of his braids which is dyed purple), a mohawk, and a partially shaved right eyebrow.

Brian 's hair is shaped so that it makes a point at the top of his head, and has shaved blinds on the sides.

Victor has red streaks in his flat haircut, and is another of the three members with facial hair.

Steve has black hair. His now parcially flat haircut.

Feng has half of his hair dyed purple (the Quest Crew color), and is the other member of the crew with facial hair.

Spoiler untuk gambar :

sumber :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quest_Crew

official website :
    http://www.questcrew.com/

SoReal Cru

SoReal Cru is a dance group from Houston, Texas. They gained fame as the runners-up of the second season of America's Best Dance Crew. The members that are currently the second generation of SoReal Cru. SoReal Cru's member, Goodfoot's brother was in the first generation and Goodfoot is now the leader of the current SoReal. Before ABDC, they were the crowd favorite and first place in the World of Dance competition. The members of SoReal Cru are all Filipino-American, with the exception of Pat Lam who is Chinese-Vietnamese.

Members :
    Andrew "Goodfoot" Baterina
    Brian "Buyoiyoi" Fucanan
    Mark "Monkiee Boi" Fucanan
    Ailyn "Eye Candy" Isidro
    Pat Lam
    Jackie "Jackstar" Lautchang
    Brian "Burna" Puspos

America's Best Dance Crew

Right before being on America's Best Dance Crew, SoReal had just been kicked out of their dance studio for refusing to change their name. Even though they were the finalists and lost to Super Cr3w, they became the first crew to never be in the bottom two, a title that is only held by them and season three contenders Beat Freaks. They were also the first crew containing females in the finals.

World Dance Challenge

The world challenge was not well-received by the judges with Lil Mama saying that they needed to pick it up. JC said that this challenge was definitely hard and it wasn't their best. Shane said that this challenge shows how good you are as a dancer and said that it was easy to see that it was fairly sloppy.

Dance Craze Challenge 2.0

In the dance craze challenge, SoReal Cru took their "Explosion" handshake and made it into a dance routine trying to make it into a dance craze. Their performance was entitled "Smash it Up." Shane said that it was straight from the hood and that it was nice and easy. Lil Mama said that it wasn't too easy but it wasn't crazy while JC said that since SoReal didn't impress the world dance and since Super Cr3w didn't impress this challenge, he said that it was 1 to 1.

Your Last Word Challenge

SoReal danced to A Milli by Lil Wayne because they thought that it was the best way to represent the south and said that they did so much to get here like fighting with families and trying to overcome the South's relatively small dance community.

Finale

In the season's finale, SoReal came out dressed as the Japanese flag (not to be confused with Distorted X, which was the Rising Sun Flag). They danced with Distorted X as a reunion of the crews from the south. They danced to Get Like Me by David Banner featuring Chris Brown. Later they performed with the other finalist Super Cr3w dancing to "Puttin' on the Ritz", "It's Me Snitches" by Swizz Beatz and "In the Ayer" by Flo Rida featuring will.i.am. After that Super Cr3w triumphed over SoReal Cru as the winners of America's Best Dance Crew season two.

Battle for the VMAs

After ABDC they almost performed at the VMA's along with Kaba Modern and Fanny Pak thanks to the ABDC special, Battle for the VMAs. In this special episode, the three crews stated above, along with Breaksk8 and Status Quo all danced for a spot to perform on the VMA. They danced to Forever by Chris Brown and made the cut. But after the voting they were the one crew to be eliminated meaning that Kaba Modern and Fanny Pak went on to perform at the VMA Preshow.

Spoiler untuk gambar :

Spoiler untuk video :

sumber : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SoReal_Cru

official site : http://sorealcru.com/
    Last edited by AvrilLavigne; 16-08-09 at 12:25.

Beat Freaks

Beat Freaks is an all-female dance team from Los Angeles, California. Each of its eight members achieved individual success and decided to come together in 2003 to show the world that females can dance just as well if not better in what is perceived as a male dominated dance world. The Beat Freaks were also featured on MTV's America's Best Dance Crew (Season 3) and were the runners-up during the finale[1] after the champions Quest Crew. They are commonly featured on commercials, music videos, and movies.

The Beat Freaks spent much of their on-air time with ABDC encouraging young girls to dance and follow their dreams. Coming on to the show they came up with a campaign called "Freak the Vote."[1] Knowing that Freak the Vote would only apply on ABDC they decided to come up with something that would carry on even after the show. After discussing and collaborating as a group, they came up with "Freak the Dream."

History

In 2003, The Beat Freaks came together as a crew for the first time. The crew consists of Alison "Al*Star" Faulk, Teresa "Ragdoll" Espinosa, LindseyB "OUTTHERE", Lady Jules, Keeley "LockN' Key", Rino Nakasone, Maryss from Paris, and BGirl Shorty. They all were born and raised in the United States, except for Rino who was born in Okinawa, Japan and Maryss from Paris. They have achieved individual success in music videos and tours with world-renowned artists including Pink, Avril Lavigne, Miley Cyrus, Chris Brown, Britney Spears and Madonna. They have also individually been in movies such as "You Got Served", "Step Up 2: The Streets", "Stick It", "Prom Night" and "B-Girl" starring Lady Jules. They are also in the upcoming movie Go for It.

America's Best Dance Crew

Appearing in the third season of America's Best Dance Crew, Beat Freaks finished in second place, losing only to Quest Crew. They were the first all-female group to make it to the finals of the competition and received many praises from the judges JC Chasez, Lil Mama, and Shane Sparks. They are recognized by their large banner with the logo of a colorful boombox.

While on the show they served to inspire young people to follow the dream using the phrase "Freak the Dream." This gave rise to FREAK THE VOTE!, a "3-month movement strategy" to gain support for the Beat Freaks from the official fansite. Recognized celebrities noted in support for the Beat Freaks in FREAK THE VOTE! include Avril Lavigne and Michael Duncan.

Spoiler untuk members :
    Alison "Al*Star" Faulk

Alison Faulk, better known as Al*Star, hails from southern Florida. She was unable to participate in America's Best Dance Crew, because she was on tour with Pink. She does not specialize in one particular dance style, claiming she is an "all styles" dancer. She was also featured in the show Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.

Teresa "Ragdoll" Espinosa

Teresa Espinosa was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. She specializes in freestyle and is inspired by Michael Jackson among countless others. She has worked as a choreographer on the Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert and has toured with Janet Jackson and Britney Spears.

Lindsey "LindseyB Outthere" Blaufarb

Linsey was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas. Lindsey started off in musical theater and athletics, then later started hip hop dancing at the age of 16. She is inspired by her own members, having admired them before joining the group. She has been on tour with Pink and Avril Lavigne.

Julie "Lady Jules" Urich

Julie Urich, commonly known as Lady Jules, was born in St. Paul, Minnesota and raised in Boulder, Colorado. She has many years of doing commercials, music videos, and much more. Some commercials she has worked with include Wal-Mart, GAP, Nike and Jolly Rancher. "B-Girl" is her latest project outside of the Beat Freaks. Jules is also an animal rights activist. She works closely with a charity called The Cat House on the Kings and is a strong supporter of PETA.

Keeley "LockN' Key" Kaukimoce

Keely was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. Keeley specializes in locking. Her OG style fits perfectly with the Beat Freaks. Some of her accomplishments include being in My Wife and Kids, Run DMC video, and also You Got Served. After discussing it with her husband, Keeley made the ultimate sacrifice by doing ABDC and spending time away from her two year old daughter.

Rino Nakasone Razalan

Rino grew up in Okinawa, Japan and was inspired by Michael Jackson to search the world "to meet and dance with the best". She has a never ending passion and the drive to reach beyond herself to be the best. She performed with Maryss under the name "Geminiz," most recognized as one of Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Girls (Music) and one of Britney Spears dancers on the Onyx world tour along with numerous music videos. She was invited, along with Maryss from Paris to audition for the Michael Jackson performances at the O2 Arena in London. She has also worked with artists like Janet Jackson, Missy Elliot and Kovas. Her husband LeeJ Razalan is also a dancer.

Marie "Maryss from Paris" Courchinoux

Maryss was born and raised in Paris, France and lived for awhile in Naxos, Greece. She is half-French and half-Greek. Her moniker "Maryss" was formed from Mary (English version of Marie) and super star. She has an extensive resume in commercials. She has been a part of advertisements with Sprite, Pepsi, Old Navy, JCPenny, and iPod. She has also performed with numerous artists including Missy Elliot, Common, Kovas, and the Black Eyed Peas. She has been on tour with Billy Crawford, Chris Brown, and Justin Timberlake. She and Rino also teach at Debbie Reynolds dance studio in Los Angeles, CA. They appeared together as dancers in Common's music video.

Alex "BGirl Shorty" Welch

Born in Orlando, Florida, and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah, Shorty is the youngest of the Beat Freaks and gets her name "BGirl" from her strengths in breaking. Her parents were both ballet dancers causing the rebellious Shorty to hate dance in her early years. She fell in love with breaking while seeing her first ever headspin in a Christina Aguilera music video. Some of her accomplishments include being in Step Up 2: The Streets, Prom Night, Stick It, Bring It On: All or Nothing, Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards '06 dancing with Pink and dancing with the M&M Cru. She is also a dance instructor.

Spoiler untuk gambar :

sumber : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beat_Freaks

official site : http://www.thebeatfreaks.com/

Briana Evigan

Briana Evigan (born October 23, 1986) is an American actress and dancer. She's best known for her leading role in Step Up 2: The Streets as Andie West.

Early life :

Evigan was born in Los Angeles, California, the daughter of Pamela C. Serpe, a dancer, model, and actress, and actor Greg Evigan. She is the youngest of three siblings, with brother Jason and sister Vanessa Lee. She has studied dance for nine years. She is also undertaking a speech and communication degree at Los Angeles Valley College.

Career :

She made her film debut in 1996's House of the Damned, where she played the daughter of her real-life father. In 2003 she appeared in the Linkin Park music video for their single "Numb".

She has appeared in the movies Something Sweet and Bottoms Up, and also starred as the main character in 2008's Step Up 2: The Streets, with Robert Hoffman, Cassie, Adam G. Sevani and Telisha Shaw.

Evigan is co-founder, vocalist and keyboardist for pop/alternative rock band Moorish Idol.

On June 1, 2008, Evigan received a 2008 MTV Movie Award along with co-star Robert Hoffman for "Best Kiss" in their 2008 movie Step Up 2: The Streets.

On April 2, 2009, Briana received a 2009 ShoWest Award along with co-stars from Sorority Row for "Female Star of Tomorrow".

Filmography :

2004 Something Sweet
    2006 Bottoms Up
    2008 Fear Itself: New Year's Day
    2008 Step Up 2: The Streets
    2009 S. Darko
    2009 Subject: I Love You
    2009 Step Up 3D: Don't Stop
    2009 Burning Bright
    2009 Sorority Row

Music Video :

2003 Numb Music viedo by Linkin Park
    2007 Low Music video by Flo Rida featuring T-Pain
    2008 Push Music video by Enrique Iglesias
    2008 Church Music video by T-Pain
    2008 I Don't Think When I Dance Music video produced & directed by Sammy Smith; choreography by Briana Evigan; lyrics by Jason & Briana Evigan

Spoiler untuk gambar :

Spoiler untuk briana evigan on step up 2 :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa1B5_w0xoM&feature=related

sumber : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Briana_Evigan

Columbus Short

Columbus Keith Short, Jr. (born September 19, 1982) is an NAACP Image Award-winning American choreographer and actor. He choreographed Britney Spears's Onyx Hotel Tour and worked with Brian Friedman (of So You Think You Can Dance fame). He is most known for the lead role of "D.J." in the motion picture Stomp the Yard.

Personal life :

Short was born in Kansas City, Missouri to a family he describes as "musical". Short relocated to Los Angeles when he was five years old and immediately began working in a youth theater. He attended Marcos De Niza High School in Tempe, AZ, El Segundo High School, as well as the Orange County High School of the Arts before leaving to join the Broadway tour of Stomp.

Career :

Short's acting debut came as a dancer in You Got Served and he later appeared in Accepted, starring Justin Long. He then took lead roles in the direct-to-DVD movie Save the Last Dance 2 alongside Izabella Miko and Stomp the Yard. He has also appeared twice in the Disney Channel Original Series That's So Raven as Tre, a member of the fictional Boy band "Boyz n' Motion". Other TV appearances include ER and Judging Amy.

In 2006, he appeared in NBC's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip as novice show writer Darius Hawthorne. He was among the presenters at the 2007 NAACP Image Awards.

In 2007, Columbus appeared in the movie This Christmas also starring Chris Brown and Lauren London.

In 2008, Short appeared in the movie Quarantine also starring Jay Hernandez and Jennifer Carpenter, and played the part of musician, Little Walter in Cadillac Records alongside Jeffrey Wright and Oscar winner Adrien Brody.

Short was recently cast as "Pooch" in the film "The Losers" based on the graphic novel. The film co-stars Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Idris Elba, and Zoe Saldana. The film is to be directed by Sylvain White who directed Stomp The Yard.

Filmography :

Television :
    2005 ER
    2005 Judging Amy
    2005-2006 That's So Raven
    2006-2007 Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Film :
    2004 You Got Served Dancer
    2005 War of the Worlds
    2006 Accepted
    2006 Save the Last Dance 2
    2007 Stomp the Yard
    2007 This Christmas
    2008 Quarantine
    2008 Cadillac Records
    2009 Whiteout TBA
    2009 Armored
    2010 Death at a Funeral
    2011 The Losers

Awards and nominations :

Black Reel Awards
    2008, Best Ensemble: Cadillac Records (Winner)
    2008, Best Breakthrough Performance: Cadillac Records (Nominated)

Image Awards
    2009, Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture: Cadillac Records (Winner)
    2008, Outstanding Actor in a Motion Picture: Stomp the Yard (Nominated)

MTV Movie Awards
    2007, Breakthrough Performance: Stomp the Yard (Nominated)
    2007, Best Kiss: Stomp the Yard w/ Meagan Good (Nominated)

Teen Choice Awards
    2007, Best Dance: Stomp the Yard (Nominated)

Spoiler untuk gambar :

sumber : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbus_Short

Darrin Henson

Darrin Dewitt Henson (born May 5, 1972 in Bronx, New York City, New York, U.S.) is an American choreographer, dancer, and actor. He has choreographed music videos and concerts for popular music artists such as New Kids on the Block, Jordan Knight, Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees and NSYNC.

He is perhaps best known for his instructional dance video Darrin's Dance Grooves (which was heavily marketed in 2001 and 2002), and for his portrayal of ex-convict Lem Van Adams on the Showtime TV series Soul Food (the longest running drama with a predominantly African American cast in television history). Henson also acted in productions such as the ABC television movie Double Platinum and the motion picture Stomp the Yard.

Films
    2009 Tekken
    2008 A Good Man is Hard to Find
    2008 The Express
    2007 Life Support
    2007 Stomp The Yard
    2006 The Last Stand
    2005 The Salon
    2000 Longshot

Television
    2007 Lincoln Heights
    2000 - 2004 Soul Food