Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Toefl

http://idgs.in/13300

hmmmm,,,,,,,,,,maybe he think the score is range to 2000 !!!
    But no need cursing !!!
    AAAAAArrrrrghhhhhh,,,,,,,i don`t understand the grammar !!!
    How could you,,,,,,,

2. Hot Ad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOEFL

Sooo... its 677 then.

I don't think i'll even get somewhere near 400 or so. I hate tenses and grammars.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

Yeah,,,,i don`t even know simple past tense !!!
    But the latest scores i had was 513,,,,,but in simulation !!!
    I don`t know why i can get that score !!!
    How could you,,,,,,,

I love grammar and tenses. But I don't like reading and listening, those are annoying.
    I listen to music, I appreciate it, and I make it..

i took toefl test once, when i still on the 1st high school, and i got 420. do you think that score is enough for me? or it just poor score for the person at 1st high school like me?? ( tolong di quote trus yg salah yg mana tulisannya? )
    Nick public= LanTa AAarabbb
    Nick Forum= LanTa AAarabbb
    Nick junior= DiTto dewanya clan bcd

actually i hate english, but my father told me to study at singapore university. however, i must obey my father request. so now i learn english.. i still have about 2 years before i go to singapore, do you think that i can speak english well before i go to singapore ? what must i do, then ?
    Nick public= LanTa AAarabbb
    Nick Forum= LanTa AAarabbb
    Nick junior= DiTto dewanya clan bcd

Don't worry, if you think Singaporeans are good at English, you must have not know the word, Singlish.

Just, learn casually.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LaNTa_AAArabbb View Post
    i took toefl test once, when i still on the 1st high school, and i got 420. do you think that score is enough for me? or it just poor score for the person at 1st high school like me?? ( tolong di quote trus yg salah yg mana tulisannya? )
    Which high school? High school is divided by 2, Senior high school and Junior high School. We usually call "Senior high school" in Indonesian "SMA", and Junior high school is "SMP".

You are the exact opposite of me Potato.

I love reading and listening.

well actually when I worked on the test I used to "feel" it. I mean I don't know which one is the right answer based on the theory but I answered it based on my heart hehehe . It's kinda hard to explain but I hope all of you understand what I mean. Maybe that'll explain why I'm sucks at grammar ^_^
    TOEFL test is multiple choices right?
    When I was on senior high school, I followed the extracurriculer about TOEFL and the teacher gave us some hint how to work the test.
    For example : in listening section the teacher told us to read the question first etc..I forgot almost all of them.
    There's 50 or more hint about listening, reading and structure (If I'm not wrong again...)

sorry if you think I'm a liar or something but it's true..maybe my memory isn't good enough (I'll ask my friend who was followed the test too, She has the same score as me ^_^). The second test was a free test held by my university so I don't really think that the standard is as high as a formal test.

And I think there's two kind of TOEFL test. The National standard and International Standard. Am I right? Because I was asked by my teacher which one to take.

@Vile: yeah, but I love English

@ayumi1386: Don't make me mad with your noob posts, you're from indonesiangamer forum, right? That is place which noobs are located. Do you know TheWhityFang? He is one of ***** moderator there, I made conflict with him and his brother. He is a NOOBEST admin on CoD2 server, he doesn't like cheater but he is a CHEATER. His cheats can't beat me, so he was mad and kicked me when I tried to join his server. LOL, noob.. Sucks.

PS: Sry for making junk, because I'm getting mad and I want to pawn noobs.

@PotatoChip : first of all I'm sorry if I make you mad. What I meant with previous post is high score of TOEFL doesn't always shows how skilled someone in english. My high scores maybe just luck. Or if you consider I'm a liar then my toefl score isn't as high as I mention before. Sorry again, I don't mean to screw up. At first I just want to make things clear.

Btw what is indonesiangamer forum? I only join this game forum (indogamers).

sorry for making junk too >_<

ps : it's ayuki not ayumi..thanks ^_^

That is absolutely not a junk dude, it's an essay telling on how fwked up a human can get.

I think TOEFL is not as important as you think, just get the minimal score and you're done. I mean, will the boss at the company you want to work for will ask how much you score on TOEFL?

Quote Originally Posted by VileTooth View Post
    That is absolutely not a junk dude, it's an essay telling on how fwked up a human can get.

I think TOEFL is not as important as you think, just get the minimal score and you're done. I mean, will the boss at the company you want to work for will ask how much you score on TOEFL?
    umm why u use how much
    i think score can be counted.sorry for the bad english ^^

Dunno dude, i already said i am bad at grammar and stuff, let Potato correct me.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast