Favorite-
    Team: EG
    Player: moon^
    Hero:
    Item: Bloodstone
    Food: MOONcakes
    Drink: OJ
    Band: Lil WAYNE
    Other Interests: Playing TBR with moon while we are naked.

---------

TTT[Biscaya]
    Name: Drew Kim
    Past Teams: Apex
    How long have you played DotA: Long time with bunch of breaks
    What role do you play for your team: Any Role
    Favorite-
    Team: Unique
    Player: Ks^Miracle.se
    Hero:
    Item: Ironwood Branch
    Food: Dog
    Drink: Water
    Band: DJ Tiesto
    Other Interests: Pleasing people

----------

TTT[BuLba-saur]
    Name: Sam Spaulding
    Past Teams: DoM, 1hq
    How long have you played DotA: 2 years
    What role do you play for your team: carry or ganker
    Favorite-
    Team: unc chapel hill
    Player: rsf-gosu- aka fuzz. aka damon.sexyman
    Hero:
    Item: Battlefury
    Food: soup
    Drink: chocolate milk
    Band: Coldplay, sup miky
    Occupation: student, got a 35 on the ACT, Part of MENSA(top 1% IQ in the country)
    Other Interests: facebook stalking. Looking at girl's bikinis on facebook (especially after spring break ex.. SPRING BREAK 2009 BEACH HOUSE= I click very fast) Singing Coldplay to Miky and Miley Cyrus to demon. Jeopardy, trivia

----------

TTT[PAINTITGOLD]
    Name: Josh Amos
    Past Teams: eg shakens tpl h2o plug
    How long have you played DotA: about 3 and a half years
    What role do you play for your team: semi-carry
    Favorite-
    Team: mighty ducks
    Player: moon, lustisnotgood
    Hero:
    Item: Lothars
    Food: giraffes
    Drink: chocolate milk..duh..
    Band: Audioslave
    Other Interests: sports, smoking weed

----------

TTT[fiNith]
    Name: Carson Anderson
    Past Teams: aG, PSST, Edge
    How long have you played DotA: 3-4 years
    What role do you play for your team: ganker / initiator
    Favorite-
    Team: aG
    Player: Kuroky
    Hero:
    Item: Blink
    Food: Mac N Cheese
    Drink: Chocolate milk
    Rapper: Biggie Smalls
    Other Interests: smoking weed D:

Interview
    supa_fly: Hi, thanks for the interview. Can you introduce yourselves?

TTT[iLLmAtiC]: Hi, I'm Leon "iLLmAtiC" Dong. I am the leader of Team Teen Titans.
    TTT[Korok]: My name is Steven and I like to play Morphling.
    asdfdsfd68096: Hi, I'm Frankie 'asdfdsfd68096' Pravo. Moon is my best friend.
    TTT[bulba-saur]: Hi im Sam "bulba-saur" spaulding. I like to bring joy and happiness to the team. My middle name is Spaulding...
    Biscaya: Hi, I'm Drew "Biscaya" Kim.
    PAINTITGOLD: Hi I'm Josh "PAINTITGOLD" Amos and I like to play DotA.. and I like Subway a lot..
    TTT[fiNith]: I'm Carson "fiNith" Anderson and I smoke a lot of weeed. Sorry.

supa_fly: What role do each of you play for the team?

TTT[iLLmAtiC]: I play support or otherwise known as map technician .
    TTT[bulba-saur]: I play carry or ganker or solo.
    asdfdsfd68096: Just call me flour, I'm all purpose. I can play any role on the team, but i mostly play hard carry. Shout out to moon.
    TTT[fiNith]: I play ganker/the fight starter
    TTT[Korok]: I play just about anything except for support and PotM.
    Biscaya: I fill whatever gaps there are.
    PAINTITGOLD: I play everything except support, but I usually play semi-carry.

supa_fly: How did you all meet and form as a team?

TTT[iLLmAtiC]: Biscaya and I decided to start a team after having some issues with DoP because of meshing issues. We recruited fiNith and bulba-saur along with lustisnotgood and muffins and later merging with Fids adding Korok and PAINTITGOLD. Lustisnotgood and muffins quit because of activity issues and I decided to add asdfdsfd68096 as the last player to complete the team.

supa_fly: You guys impressed us all with your victory against Ks.int. How did you feel about playing them?

TTT[Korok]: Our team morale was down during the beginning. We had found out that EG and ks.int were in our ESL group stage. I was surprised by their unique playing style. During the picks I was worried that we would get dominated early game by their powerful gank team and they would end it early.
    PAINTITGOLD: The majority of our team has not played competitive dota and was not ready for the pressure which came along facing the top team in DotA, naturally they were nervous. Biscaya in fact needed a 3 minute pause to whipe the sweat dripping off his forehead and to stop his body from shaking. They played an impressive gank/early game lineup, keeping our necrolyte down completely, while gaining dominance throughout the first 20 minutes of the game. About 20 minutes in we realized we had to play as a team and pick our teamfights wisely if we wanted to keep our heads in the game, and Biscaya from committing suicide.
    TTT[bulba-saur]: Well Ks.INT was our first biggest match as a team. Considering they are one of the most famous and well known teams in DotA, its really hard to not be nervous before a match like that.

supa_fly: What leagues and tournaments do you plan on playing in?

TTT[iLLmAtiC]: We are currently playing in EMS IV and any other tournaments that North American teams can participate in online. We are currently looking at sponsorship options to attend LANs as well.

supa_fly: What teams are you looking forward to playing?

PAINTITGOLD: We are looking forward to playing all top teams and hopefully contending with all of them. I'd say we're looking forward to our matches against Ravens, scar.sGty and EG most.

supa_fly: What plans do you have for the future?

TTT[bulba-saur]: I hope to achieve a height of other teams like EG and KS.int and stick together and meet each other in LANs and have fun especially.
    asdfdsfd68096: We wanna be, the very best. That no one ever was. To defeat them is our real test. To train them is our cause. We wanna travel across the land playing LANS far and wide. So people understand our power that's inside. It's you and me. It's our destiny. Shout out to moon.

supa_fly: What are some of your team's strengths and weaknesses?

TTT[bulba-saur]: Strengths- We are great friends and have known each other for a long time. We have fun playing with each other and like hearing others voices on vent. Weaknesses- We often, like many other teams, have our confidence down if we are doing bad in a match and sometimes resort to blame.
    TTT[Korok]: We play really well as a team and enjoy playing with each other. Our biggest weakness is probably communication.
    asdfdsfd68096: One of our strengths is team bonding. We have many team bonding activities. For example, one of them would be glave throwers. This is a fun game that everybody likes to play. One of our weaknesses is how we get angry at each other. For example, when finith upgrades projectile size in glave throwers. That really makes us mad.

supa_fly: What are your opinions of the current North American DotA scene?

PAINTITGOLD: In my opinion, we have the strongest team in the world with Evil Geniuses(Aslong as Demon doesn't feed too hard LOL SUP). I feel that the North American scene is like any other, teams break up and reform with different players. Unfortunately from the earlier days of DotA, we gained a stereotype from it while European teams were lasting long and strong. Team reforms and breakups happen, due to whatever complications. North America's stereotype just strongly overshadows everywhere else. For example take a look at KS/EHOME, and RAVENS / Dignitas / SK / Mouz.

supa_fly: How do you feel about how the DotA scene has changed since your days with JMC?

Biscaya: The DotA scene has definitely spawned out from North America to become a huge international presence. The game itself has gone through many patches and changes; the developing trends and patterns I cannot comment on, but the recent competitive gameplay is so much different from back then. It took some hard games and criticism to adapt to a vastly changed game where both the individual skill levels and team synergy are so strong in many of the top tier teams. Nonetheless, the DotA scene has definitely evolved and I look forward to future challenges that our team may face.

supa_fly: How does American DotA differ from European DotA?

TTT[iLLmAtiC]: American DotA has more of a reliance on map control so certain players can farm items while European teams take more of an approach to use map control as a means to gank. Overall however, American and European DotA game play does not have too many differing characteristics.

supa_fly: What do you think of .59d?

TTT[iLLmAtiC]: The current version, .59d, is very balanced at the moment. There are some strong heroes such as Dirge and Necrolyte that can be game breakers but the ability to ban can remove those imbalances if needed. Overall, there are a lot of heroes that are usable and there are hardly ever any bad picks if a team can use heroes properly.

supa_fly: What advice would you give anyone interested in getting better at DotA?

TTT[fiNith]: Well, you gotta smoke alot of weed... it makes you play better
    Biscaya: I think your mindset is the most important asset. Admit that your gameplay is lacking and think of ways to improve without demoralizing yourself with the immediate results.

supa_fly: Rumor has it that you like to eat dogs, is this true?

Biscaya: Yes. Medium rare with pepper paste.

supa_fly: Thanks for the interview guys, and good luck with the team. Any shout outs or last words?

TTT[Korok]: Shout out to Lustisnotgood, DeeStylistic, Viets, Milkfat, 50|Cubs, 50|GRiFFuNiT, wavelenGth (ICE ESCAPE CHAMPION!), ^MiRRoR (aka Nick Lightning), miraclechipmunk, MasterAwesome, The_Tree_Eskimo (NO KEITH), and McNoober.
    Biscaya: Shout outs to Leon, Johnson, Thomson, Bryan, Carson, Steven, Miky, Ryan, Sam, Frankie, Josh, Brandon, Sean & Mikey.
    asdfdsfd68096: I'd like to give a shoutout to moon, josh, carson, juice, mikey, sliced, tea, samurai (sk vs x6), derek, nik, alikation, cubs, AJ, korok, leon, lust, demon, griff, PGS|Marian (nice bane), BISCAYA, korok, moon again, aWe)fox, CUPPY, grantgrant, floppity, heroic, chaosdragon131, chris, moon again, and DAMON.
    TTT[fiNith]: Shout out to GILF_Hunter, Dennis Forbes and everyone else I'm friends with.
    TTT[bulba-saur]: moon, damon, dee, viets, cubs, frankie, korok, leon, josh, drew, lust, vanoobaraptor, elfmasterp, sweets, lord, slice, griff, supahpopo, kapz, suncrusher, dyang, miky, zaku, tea, grant, draco, kainin, juice, and anyone else that I forgot.
    PAINTITGOLD: shout out to ownagejuice, moon, grant, rixan, damon, cubs, paperroller, n everyone else I forgot.
    TTT[iLLmAtiC]: Shout out to lustisnotgood, PMS.Rinoa, AMXZaku, x_warrior_x, sorcery, cubs, and moon.
    source: forums.dota.allstars.com
    IDGS Public: SEEN
    HON: snowpatrol

2. Hot Ad

TTT = lust is so good yah

stickied ~

wogh pemaennya msh muda2 banget ..

nice ..

Quote Originally Posted by selam_jaya View Post
    TTT = lust is so good yah

stickied ~
    ie mereka lust.. gw suka ini team soalnya ada shaang aka biscaya
    IDGS Public: SEEN
    HON: snowpatrol

haha ada yg fav team n player na scar.sGty sama si toneeh..
    stfu | axn - junX -

wiw si tony mulai terkenal di kalangan gamer luar fufufu...
    Jadi momod ga usa ngemis cendol.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBlake View Post
    wogh pemaennya msh muda2 banget ..

nice ..
    Ya iyalah muda...kalo tua mah ke sepak bola ajahh....yg senior pastix....

Gud Luck TTT !!

T.T

buset ini muda" smua.. ad toneeh lg favorit pemainnya.. nice..

muda2 tp skillnya imba...

Umur Pendek
    Skilll GG

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRiX View Post
    Umur Pendek
    Skilll GG
    kwkwwwwkw..
    asli,