http://idgs.in/237371

Default Proofread please

I am in the middle of my two-week holiday and would like to talk a bit about it. Today is the tenth day of the holiday, which means classes will start again in 4 days. There was nothing really special in these past ten days. I mostly just played omputer games in my room, Went out only when I looked for food. I played table tennis once with my seniors on Wednesday and Dota on the next day. By the way, I did not spend my holiday having fun the whole time. Having a calculus quiz on the next Monday, I took some time to review the lessons.

Can anyone do a proofreading for me please?

I am learning to write in English with a good grammar, and good structuring. I would like to know whether that paragraph above interest you or not. Is the idea structure good enough, etc.

2. Hot Ad

I got a bad IELTS score in writing test..
    so I can't heLp much in writing structure..

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOogway View Post
    I am in the middle of my two-week holiday and would like to talk a bit about it. Today is the tenth day of the holiday, which means classes will start again in 4 days. There was nothing really special in these past ten days. I mostly just played omputer games in my room, Went out only when I looked for food. I played table tennis once with my seniors on Wednesday and Dota on the next day. By the way, I did not spend my holiday having fun the whole time. Having a calculus quiz on the next Monday, I took some time to review the lessons.
    but I noticed..
    it shouLd be "two-weeks" instead of "two-week"..
    FMIIW (Forgive Me If I Wrong)

Hmm, which one is correct, ten- year old boy or ten years old boy?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOogway View Post
    Hmm, which one is correct, ten- year old boy or ten years old boy?
    I think it's suppose to be two-week .. cuz even though it's more than one week , it's still stated as one word "two-week" which is the same with ten-year old boy ..

Other than that I think the structure is spot on ..

Thanks for the inputs. Appreciate it.

I am in the middle of my two-weeks holiday and would like to talk a bit about it. Today is the tenth day of the holiday, which means classes will start again in 4 days. There was nothing really special in these past ten days. I mostly just played computer games in my room. Went out only when I looked for food. I played tennis table once with my seniors on Wednesday and Dota on the next day. By the way, I did not spend my holiday having fun the whole time. Having a calculus quiz on the next Monday. I took some time to review the lessons.

Forgive me if i'm wrong.... I tried my best to correct it @_@"

Edit : I'm sorry, i bumped this old thread ~_~" please close it.....
    Last edited by houkousha; 05-08-11 at 12:13. Reason: Bumped old thread