http://idgs.in/255933

Default i need some favor from the english expert please.

i need to make some essay like this

"is english important in the world today? why do you think so many people learn english? should people learn any other second languages? why or why not?
    Remember to structure your essay (introduction, body and conclusion) write about 150 words"

i had did it before, but my teacher said it is still not excellent. damn, i can't think enough of this essay cause i had so much jobs to do.

and.. i'm bad in grammar.

can u help me please.
    thanks a lot before.
    http://bit.ly/n86th7

Graboid free download HD movies

2. Hot Ad

Quote Originally Posted by luna_croz View Post

"is english important in the world today? why do you think so many people learn english? should people learn any other second languages? why or why not?
    Remember to structure your essay (introduction, body and conclusion) write about 150 words"

i had did it before, but my teacher said it is still not excellent. damn, i can't think enough of this essay cause i had so much jobs to do.

can u help me please.
    thanks a lot before.
    I cant Help Too Much , Dude..
    But Still I Will Do What I can

Well .... still english is really important because its very nice country.. that country is really like to give something to other country( Maybe.. coz i heard it from my parents) well.. many people learn english because english is an International Language....should people learn any other second languages? I Don't think so.. If you can talk english correctly maybe you can speak with other people in this world!!...
    I Just can help that...
    Sorry Dude

Quote Originally Posted by luna_croz View Post

can u help me please.
    thanks a lot before.
    You could post your essay here, and maybe we can help you out...

The first thing you should do is get the main ideas, what you want to write, and the rest is just adding additional informations to those main ideas...

Maybe I can help....as long as I'm off from college.
    Just give me three or four days and I'll post it here. 150 words right?

“The planet is fine. The people are fucked.”
    ― George Carlin ―

It's Important to structure accordingly from Introduction, Body, Conclusion...

For Example - Introduction - Define the English Language in a simple language then go on answering the first question on why It is important, you could give the following reasons:
    - English is a global language, knowing the English Language is already unlocking the mother tongue and secondary languages of most countries, English language is useful in many forms such as Business, leisure and so on...

- Body: Try to connect it from your last sentence or paragraph so it doesn't go somewhere off.. For example contuining your answer from the last question..
    - Conclusion: The Last Question is perfect to end an essay, give your personal opinion and English and why they should learn it and also about the secondary languages..

Sorry it if doesn't help you... =D
    CMIIW
    ~Loz† In Fai†h~

maybe you can just post what you have written so that we can help you to improve/correct it instead of asking others to write the whole 150 words for you :s
    cheerss~

If you can talk english correctly maybe you can speak with other people in this world

i think that the biggest reason why im still learning english too :P

i think almost of international bussiness use english at their contract. maybe at the future mandarin will be international language, because china has the largest population at the world.

Quote Originally Posted by onigumo View Post
    i think almost of international bussiness use english at their contract. maybe at the future mandarin will be international language, because china has the largest population at the world.
    the population of china is not the reason of making mandarin as the global language, it is because many country is learning it and now there are lots of businessman communicate using mandarin, well i dont have any interest in mandarin, for me mandarin is just another alien languageeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Closeeeee
    Please continue in english lounge for further discussion