Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
http://idgs.in/504539

[SNSD] 3 Maret 2012

ada update dari berita di atas yg gw post

Spoiler untuk berita :

Krystal Discusses Her Close Relationship With Jessica

It is well known that f(x)’s Krystal is Jessica’s little sister and that the two of them share a close relationship. Recently, MyDaily struck up an interview with Krystal, discussing her recent activities. In the interview, Krystal mentioned her relationship with her sister and shared interesting tidbits about their lives. An excerpt of the interview can be found below:

-Photos of your sister Jessica kissing you garnered a lot of attention, right? It seemed like you didn’t like it very much.
    “I saw the article, and when I read that they wrote I didn’t look like I liked it, I went, ‘Ah, what the heck. They don’t even know.’ I’m usually the one who gives my sister kisses. I even kiss her when she’s sleeping. It’s not that I don’t like it. There were a lot of people there at the time, so I was just taken aback when she suddenly kissed me. I didn’t know they were filming it from the top either.”

-A common search on portal sites during that time was “Jessica little sister fool”. (Translator’s note: the phrase means that Jessica is a fool when it comes to her little sister) One netizen asked, “Why is Jessica’s little sister stupid?”
    “I’ve seen reports about that too. I thought the article itself was funny when I first read it, but ‘Why is Krystal stupid?’ was even funnier. Haha.”

- How was Jessica’s acting in the KBS 2TV drama “Wild Romance” as a senior actress?
    “She was good and looked really pretty. She practiced her lines a lot at home and we even went over them together too. Once, while she was practicing her lines, I was in the same room with her and she said, ‘Bring me some water.’ So I brought her some and she asked, ‘What are you doing?’ I said, ‘You asked me to bring you water,’ and she replied, ‘Those were my lines!’ [She was] really cute.”

-You two are like siblings that people might read of in a romance comic.
    “I really thought she was talking to me then. It just means that she was that natural at it. (Laughs)”

[Interviewer then asked if she gave Luna a gift for entering college, and Krystal replied that she hasn't been able to see her or her other members because of their individual schedules.]

-Then who do you usually play with? I guess just your sister.
    “My sister’s really busy. I just play alone. Haha.”

Sumber
    CR:NeonCyro@soshified,ch0sshi@soshified,bhost909@s oshified, residentbenchwarmer@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

SNSD and the Dangerous Boys’ to air unseen footage

SNSD and the Dangerous Boys‘ is set to broadcast previously unseen footage for their loyal viewers.

On March 4th and 11th, JTBC will be airing unseen footage as well as viewers’ favorite scenes as a part of two ‘Best of…’ episodes.

The videos will feature previously edited-out scenes from the boys’ camping trip with their mothers, which include funny and touching moments that are sure to please the viewers.

In related news, the boys successfully competed in the ‘Street Jam Dance Competition’, and said farewell to the Girls’ Generation members in the last episode.

Sumber
    CR:Naver
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 03-03-12 at 16:21. Reason: tambah news

Pen spinning is not about how many busts and spreads you perform, its about having fun and making your own style
    "Midnight"

Professionals have standards.
    Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

2. Hot Ad

[SNSD] 4 Maret 2012

berita'a kurang lebih sama ama yg di atas

kalo ga berkenan tebas aja

Spoiler untuk berita :

Unaired Cuts of ‘Girls’ Generation and Dangerous Boys’ to be Broadcast In Upcoming Episodes

JTBC’s “Girls’ Generation and Dangerous Boys” will reveal scenes that were unaired in previous episodes. These cuts will be broadcast over a period of two episodes as a wrap up of the whole show for the viewers.
    In particular, the MT (Editor’s note: MT stands for membership training, a time to bond with one another through various activities) scenes with the boys’ mothers will be broadcast to the viewers, many of whom are disappointed that the program is ending. It will also provide the show’s audience with entertainment and heart moving scenes.
    Last week, Girls’ Generation bid their mentees farewell after they successfully accomplished their final goal, which was to perform at the “Street Jam Dance” competition.

Sumber
    CR:minigiglo@soshified, LetsGo@soshified, SeraphKY@soshified, bhost909@soshified,Litney@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

Actor Joo JinMo wants to be with Girls’ Generation on an unoccupied island

On the ‘Rising Star’ corner of MBC TV’s ‘Section TV Entertainment News’ aired on March 4th, Joo JinMo talked about his life as an actor.

When asked if there is any girl group that he likes recently, Joo JinMo jokingly replied, “Actually, I like to see idols in short skirts”.

He added, “In terms of looks, I’ll go for Girls’ Generation while in terms of music and personality, I’ll pick 2NE1″. The reporter then asked Joo JinMo, “If you were to choose between Girls’ Generation and 2NE1 only, who would you bring to an unoccupied island?”. In reply to this question, Joo JinMo replied, “If we’re talking about unoccupied island, I’ll definitely pick Girls’ Generation”.

In addition to this, the actor also revealed that his ideal type is someone with pure and innocent style. He took YoonA as an example of a star with such characteristics, thus revealing his true admiration towards YoonA.

Joo JinMo then left a video message to YoonA which says, “YoonA, I hope to meet up with you someday. I will always cheer you on”, confirming that he is indeed one of YoonA’s samchon (uncle) fans.

Sumber
    CR:tvreport.co.kr
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 04-03-12 at 18:18.

Pen spinning is not about how many busts and spreads you perform, its about having fun and making your own style
    "Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

Default [SNSD] 5 Maret 2012

Girls Generation Honorary Ambassador for GangNam

Spoiler untuk news :

On March 5th, representatives of the city of GangNam in Seoul released a statement saying that the Girls' Generation will be the honorary ambassador for the city of GangNam starting on the 7th of this month.

Pictures of the Girls' Generation will be added to places like, Incheon International Airport and many places around subway stations. Their photos will be present especially in places where foreign visitors usually go. The international fame of the Girls' Generation is assumed to create a friendly atmosphere in the city for foreign visitors.

Representatives from the city of GangNam released a statement saying, "We are working on making the members of Super Junior our honorary ambassadors as well as the Girls' Generation." and "We will also create a tour around famous record labels like SM, JYP, and YG for the fans of K-Pop.

cr: KpopStarz

[SNSD] 5 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Choi SooJin revealed new ‘Sisters’ Shot’

On February 5th, through her personal Twitter account, SooJin tweeted, “It’s good that Sooyoung are taking many days off. Although our faces are bloated, it has been a long time since we took a sisters’ shot” and attached with it a photo of herself and younger sister, Sooyoung.

In the photo, Sooyoung who put on a cap was seen smiling brightly alongside her pretty sister, SooJin who is also a musical actress. Besides that, at the sight of SooJin and Sooyoung’s flawless, clean skin complexion, many women would definitely be filled with envy.

Upon seeing the sisters’ shot, Netizens commented, “God seems to favor the two sisters only”, “They seem to be very close with each other”, “The sisters with enviable beauty”, etc.

Sumber
    CR: tvdaily.co.kr

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation to Release US Special Edition of “The Boys” in Japan

Girls’ Generation will be releasing the US special edition of “The Boys” in Japan. The album has thus far performed well on the Billboard World Chart, French music charts, and Spanish music charts. Fans in Japan will be able to purchase the album on March 28th.

Sumber
    CR:bhost909@soshified, LetsGo@soshified, taengsoshi@soshified,minigiglo@soshified, ch0sshi@soshified, residentbenchwarmer@soshified, dongie@soshified, MoonSoshi9@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

Shinhwa revealed close relationship with Girls’ Generation

At 3pm KST on March 5th, Shinhwa’s ’14th Anniversary Comeback Press Conference’ was held at the M.Cube on the 3rd floor of Chungdam’s CGV in Shinsadong, Gangnam-gu. At the press conference, when Shinhwa was asked if there is any girl group they like, JunJin replied, “Girls’ Generation”.

JunJin added, “I’ve met Girls’ Generation members since they were still elementary school students. I felt as if I was their elder cousin. Thank you so much for growing up so beautifully. Especially Hyoyeon and Jessica, these two girls used to write and sent letters to us while we were having our activities back then. It’s great to know that things are working out well for them”.

MinWoo then said, “From the time when she was still a very young girl, Hyoyeon is really good at dancing. She was like the no.2 BoA. I also like 2NE1′s music. Since I’ve known the 4 members since they were very young, I do like them as well”.

Shinhwa will be meeting their fans at a 2-day concert entitled ‘The Return’ on March 24th and 25th at the Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul Olympic Garden. After being on hiatus for 4 years since their 9th album in 2008, Shinhwa will be making a comeback with their 10th album which contains 11 tracks.

Sumber
    CR:biz.heraldm.com

yak dan gw nge post nya salah pake ID (lagi)
    Last edited by Flag_Cruzer; 05-03-12 at 17:40. Reason: tambha berita
    Peace is a lie.There is only passion.
    |We are the 501st Legion
    |

[SNSD]
    6 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk Shinhwa Expresses Affection Towards Girls’ Generation :

The popular six member Korean group Shinhwa expressed their affection towards Girls’ Generation during their fourteenth anniversary comeback press conference.
    On March 5th, at the CGV Chungdam Cine Center in Seoul, Shinhwa had their comeback press conference at Mcube. During the press conference, Shinhwa mentioned Girls’ Generation, who is currently under SM Entertainment, the same management company that they were once a part of.

Jun Jin stated, “When we were active with SM Entertainment, the members of Girls’ Generation were still trainees in elementary school. We are thankful the kids grew up so well. We have a special feeling for them, seeing how hard they are working.” He also added, “When Jessica and Hyoyeon were younger, they wrote letters for us. It’s kind of weird seeing them as grown ladies.”
    Lee Minwoo stated, “I’m a fan of Girls’ Generation. I remember Hyoyeon in particular. When Hyoyeon was little, she danced really well despite her young age. At the time, BoA was promoting, and I was anticipating a second BoA. I’m happy to see that Hyoyeon has achieved her dreams.”
    Source: MK
    Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified
    Edited by: taengsoshi@soshified, SeraphKY@soshified
    Contributors: MoonSoshi9@soshified

Spoiler untuk Seohyun Reveals a Story of Losing a Drinking Game on ‘Strong Heart’ :

Girls’ Generation’s maknae Seohyun revealed, “Girls’ Generation unnies forcefully made me drink a ‘bomb shot’”. (Translator’s note: a “bomb shot” is a mixture of beer and a hard liquor, such as whiskey)
    During a recording session for “Strong Heart”, Seohyun said, “After completing the Japan Arena Tour, we had a drinking party as a means of celebration.”
    Seohyun continued, “The members created a bomb shot in a big glass,” and revealed an unexpected side of Girls’ Generation. Seohyun also said, “I had to drink a bomb shot for the first time in my life, because I lost the game we played.”
    Fans who have seen Girls’ Generation’s appearance on KBS2′s “Night Star” in 2010 may remember that Hyoyeon revealed a very similar story about Seohyun losing in a game with the other members and having to drink a small amount of alcohol. It seems that Seohyun is unlucky when it comes to drinking games.
    This story will be aired on the March 6th episode of “Strong Heart”.
    Source: SBS News
    Translated by: minigiglo@soshified
    Edited by: bhost909@soshified
    Contributor: MoonSoshi9@soshified

" I'am Gorjess Spazzer "
    지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대

[SNSD] 6 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

SNSD to Attend K-Collection in Seoul

On March 11th, SNSD will attend the “K-Collection in Seoul” concert. This new concept of concert will mix fashion with music. The goal in the future is to evolve it into a Fashion Entertainment Festival that will represent not only Korea, but Asia.

Other popular artists like IU, Big Bang, T-ara, Secret, FT Island, missA, INFINITE and MBLAQ will be attending. The show is scheduled for 3-8PM KST at Seoul Olympic Gymnasium.

Sumber
    CR:wonderfulgeneration.net

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation member Yuri intimidates with her fierce fashion in NYC

Girls’ Generation member Yuri gave off a powerful aura that even intimidated her ‘Fashion King‘ co-star Yoo Ah In.

The above photo surfaced on an online community site March 5th with the title, ‘Yuri, makes Yoo Ah In stop dead in his tracks…‘

The photo was taken in New York City, the recent filming location for SBS‘ new drama series ‘Fashion King’. Yuri looked fierce and fashionable in her black knee-high boots and orange jacket, causing co-star Yoo Ah In to only be able to stare at her from a few feet away.

Netizens who saw the photo remarked, “I know this is a scene out of the drama, but Yoo Ah In looks like he’s lost it,” “She looks like a real actress,” and “She looks so intimidating.”

‘Fashion King’ airs it’s first episode on March 19th, and you can check out the short teaser here.

Despite all the bright lights in Times Square, Yuri shined the brightest.

Sumber
    CR:Nate

Spoiler untuk berita :

Sooyoung attended the launching party of ‘MARNI at H&M’

In the evening of March 6th, Sooyoung attended the congratulatory party for the launching of ‘MARNI at H&M’ at the H&M outlet in Noon Square, Myeongdong along with other celebrities such as Park SiYeon, Ko JoonHee, LeeTeuk, DongHae and EunHyuk of Super Junior, Jay Park, Se7en, etc.

Ahead of its global launching and in conjunction with the collaboration with ‘MARNI’, this event which is attended by many participants from the fashion industry, also aims to provide previews of the collection from ‘marni at H&M’.

Starting from March 8th, the collection will be available online and in more than 260 stores worldwide on a limited basis.

Sumber
    CR: bntnews.co.kr/sportsseoul.com
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 06-03-12 at 18:39.

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

Default [SNSD] 7 Maret 2012

SNSD Yoona & Jang Geun Suk Makes Your Heart Beat Like Crazy

Spoiler untuk news :

Jang Geun Suk will play the character In Ha and Yoona will play the character Yoon Hee in the drama. "Love Rain" will be about their beautiful first love.

Jang Geun Suk's narration in the teaser said, "My heart started to beat like crazy" and the sound of rain can be heard followed by Yoona's voice. Yoona says "I think love and rain are very alike".

Netizens who saw the teaser for "Love Rain" responded with comments like, "I was so touched by the teaser", "I fell in love with Yoona and Jang Geun Suk's image in the teaser. So in love.", "Jang Geun Suk's voice made my heart beat like crazy" and etc.

The drama "Love Rain" will be aired for the very first time on the 26th of March.

Spoiler untuk pics :

cr: KpopStarz

[SNSD] 7 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Model Lee HyunI admires the power of Girls’ Generation

On SBS variety program ‘Strong Heart’ aired on March 6th, model Lee HyunI shared her experience on the power of Girls’ Generation when she was having her modeling activities in Italy.

In this episode, commenting on Seohyun’s hope of becoming like UN Secretary General Ban KiMoon, Lee HyunI said, “I think Girls’ Generation are more actively involved in foreign relations than UN Secretary General Ban KiMoon”.

She added, “When I was in Italy, a person came up to me and asked ‘Do you know this song?’, while Girls’ Generation’s ‘Hoot’ was being played. During the 8-hour shooting session, Girls’ Generation songs could be heard around the set. Listening to Girls’ Generation’s songs in Milan, Italy made me feel really proud”.

Sumber
    CR:mydaily.co.kr

Spoiler untuk berita :

Sunny shows a glimpse of her bikini body in Invincible Youth

SNSD's Sunny made an unexpected exposure of her glamorous body on the March 3 broadcast of KBS "Invincible Youth 2". On the show, Sunny can be seen in the pool bearing a bikini and despite most of her body underwater, you can get to see a glimpse of her much famous "glamorous body".

Sunny along with fellow G8 members went to a hot spring trip for the show and they went to a spa and enjoyed a water fight in the pool. Viewers in particular were focused on Sunny with her bikini body on the water fight in the pool. Netizens commented, "I hope they had a lot of fun with their trip", "Sunny's so pretty", "Her figure is really nice, very glamorous indeed".

Sumber
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 07-03-12 at 16:18.

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

Default [SNSD] 8 Maret 2012

Girls’ Generation’s Endorsement Contract With Vita500 Ends

Spoiler untuk news :

Girls’ Generation’s contract with Kwangdong Pharmacy to endorse the Vita500 vitamin drink has come to an end. Over the past year, Vita500 has been a fixture among Girls’ Generation’s many endorsements and it joined Samyang Ramyun, Goobne Chicken, J.Estina, and others as memorable products and brands that have featured the girls. Vita500 became especially popular amongst SONEs for the seemingly endless number of promotional photos of the girls that were posted regularly on Kwangdong Pharmacy’s Twitter account.

In addition to the photos and CFs released by Kwangdong Pharmacy, the time spent by Girls’ Generation as Vita500 advertisement models was marked by special events such as the time when a contest was held to win special Girls’ Generation memorabilia. Also, on Girls’ Generation’s latest Korean album, “The Boys”, a special song named “Vitamin” was included, which was originally a song used to promote a Vita500 Girls’ Generation smartphone application.

Finally, a message full of emotion and gratitude was posted on Kwangdong Pharmacy’s Twitter account.

[???] 1??? ??500 ??? ????? ???? ?? ??????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ? ??? ?? ??????~ ??? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?????! ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ? ??? ??????^^ ??? ?? ?? ?? ? ???~ ????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ????~ ??? ???! ???? ???! ??? (?~ ?????)

Translation:
    Thank you Girls’ Generation for working hard as Vita500 models for the past year T_T I was very happy to meet SONEs and other good people on Twitter because of that~ Thank you to all those who spoke to an insufficient person like me! Even though you’re not our models anymore, I think we’ll be together forever in my heart ^^ I can’t express my sadness in words~ But I wanted to leave a word of thanks for the last time~ All my Twitter friends hwaiting! Girls’ Generation hwaiting! ??? (ah~ I’m tearing up T_T)

Source: [email protected]
    Translated by: minigiglo@soshified
    Written by: michaelroni@soshified

cr: soshified

[SNSD] 8 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

SBS Releases a Teaser for ‘Fashion King’ and Photos of Yuri

SBS has released another teaser of Yuri for “Fashion King”, which includes previews from the drama’s recent filming in New York. Though she appears only briefly, fans were stunned by her beautiful and sophisticated look. You can check out the teaser below.

SBS has also posted several new photos of Yuri and revealed several behind-the-scenes facts from the filming. After they filmed a scene in which Yuri just gets out of the shower, the staff members present stated that they were reminded of Audrey Hepburn, and commented, “I think we need to call her ‘Audrey Yuri’.” They also said, “As expected, anything Yuri does is like a photoshoot,” and, “It’s tough having to film all night, but I’m happy because Yuri’s here.”
    Anticipation for Yuri’s first major role in a drama is continuing to build, and the first episode is set to air on March 19th.

Sumber
    CR:bhost909@soshified, ch0sshi@soshified, taengsoshi@soshified,residentbenchwarmer@soshified , michaelroni@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

SNSD Lives Luxuriously in Their Dorm

It has been revealed that SNSD’s dorm is a staggering 100 pyeong (3,600 sq ft), which has been gaining a lot of attention online lately. That’s bigger than my parent’s 2 story house! And absolutely kills my condo in size!

Mnet’s program “Wide Entertainment News” aired February 27th, did a segment on the “2012 girls group ranking,” which rated girl groups based on their living accommodations. The broadcast revealed the size of SNSD’s dorm, stating the living room area in itself was a staggering 30 pyeong (1080 sq ft). That is one ridiculously large living room by any standard!

According to a real estate agent, SNSD’s dorm would draw a deposit of around 100 million Won (that’s about $100,000!). The monthly rent was estimated at 4 to 6 million Won ($4,000 to $6,000), and in terms of buying the property, it would cost an estimated 800 to 900 million Won. That’s almost $1 million USD!

According to the broadcast, the main reason why they are living in this luxurious dorm is because it is 5 minutes from SM’s building, has a high level of security and maintains our girls privacy.

Wow, that is a lot of money to be dishing out monthly to house our girls! But you know what, they are definitely worth every penny! Just look at how hard they work for us to provide us top notch entertainment. Very little sleep, super busy schedules daily and pushing themselves to the limit all the time (and sometimes over, think Sunny fainting on stage during the 1st Arena Tour). It must be absolute CHAOS in the morning when they are getting ready. If you can see in the picture, I believe the 9 girls share only 3 bathrooms, with one being inside Sica and Sooyoung’s room. If I were you, I’d stay out of their way in the morning, haha. Or, you could just be lazy Sica and not get up until everyone is done and have all 3 of yourself, haha.

Sumber
    CR:fanwonder.com

Spoiler untuk berita :

SNSD Jessica rocks a boyish fashion next to SooYoung and Seohyun's feminine fashion style

Recently, SNSD members Jessica, Sooyoung and Seohyun were spotted at the VVIP premiere of the movie "Untouchable: 1% of the friendship? and on the red carpet, the girls flaunted their own fashion styles. Jessica showed up with a more boyish fashion style compared to Sooyoung and Seohyun's feminine style.

Jessica wore skinny jeans, white shoes, a plain top, scarf and a bag while Seohyun and Sooyoung sported a more feminine style wearing shorts, a top, jacket and heels. However, Jessica stood out when the three of them stood and posed together because with Jessica wearing flat shows, her height difference with Sooyoung and Seohyun was accentuated. What do you think? which fashion style do you prefer?

Sumber
    CR:dkpopnews

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation appointed as honorary ambassadors for the Gangnam district + Jessica’s shoe size revealed

Girls’ Generation member Jessica attended the Honorary Ambassador Commission held in Gangnam on March 7th, with her fellow group members.

The Commission remarked, “On March 7th, Girls’ Generation (Taeyeon, Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Seohyun) will be appointed as honorary ambassadors of the Gangnam district.”

From here on out, the girls will be serving as ambassadors, and areas with heavy tourist traffic will be using the girls images on electronic displays to promote the Gangnam district.

In addition to Girls’ Generation, the members of Super Junior will also be appointed as ambassadors, and the two groups will be performing at a Hallyu festival scheduled to take place later this year.

In related news, an eagle-eyed on-looker at the event spotted a ’235′ shoe size sticker on the bottom of Jessica’s platforms, and thus, her shoe size was revealed to the public.

A shoe size of ’235′ in Korea is equivalent to a men’s size 4.5, or a woman’s size 6 in the U.S.

Sumber

gw bngung ama news yg trakhr masuk repost ga ya?a
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 08-03-12 at 16:16.

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[SNSD]
    8 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk :

Kapanlagi.com - Kepopuleran Girls Generation (SNSD) di Asia maupun dunia memang tak perlu dipertanyakan lagi. Segala sesuatu tentang girlband ini memang selalu menarik perhatian. Namun belakangan ini topik tentang harga dorm SNSD menarik perhatian publik, terutama karena ukuran dan harga yang tak main-main.
    Dalam episode ke 464 dari acara Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News, berbagai ranking tentang bermacam-macam hal terkait K-pop girlgroups menjadi topik utama. Dalam tema rangking girlgroup berdasarkan gaya hidup, episode tersebut menceritakan tentang dorm SNSD.

Berdasarkan episode tersebut, dorm SNSD terletak hanya sekitar 5 menit dari kantor SM Entertainment. Dorm SNSD ini luasnya sekitar 330 meter persegi, sedangkan ruang tamunya saja luasnya sekitar 100 meter persegi. Harga apartemen tersebut berkisar antara 800,000,000-900,000,000 won Korea, atau sekitar US$1,000,000. Harga ini tentu jauh dari harga yang bisa dibayangkan oleh orang biasa.

Apartemen SNSD @ en.korea\Xportnews
    Dikatakan bahwa SNSD tinggal di apartemen semahal itu karena memang tempatnya dekat dengan agensi mereka. Selain itu, apartemen tersebut memang memiliki tingkat keamanan yang tinggi.

Netizen berkomentar, "Aku berharap bisa tinggal di sana,", "Apa kau bilang 330 meter persegi? Tak bisa kubayangkan." Beberapa netizen juga berkomentar bahwa SNSD memang pantas mendapatkan tempat semahal dan semewah itu karena prestasi mereka.
    Last edited by Jessica.; 08-03-12 at 16:07.
    " I'am Gorjess Spazzer "
    지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대

[SNSD] 9 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

‘Love Rain’ releases stills cuts of Yoona

Following the still cuts of actor Jang Geun Suk, KBS 2TV drama ‘Love Rain’ revealed new teaser stills featuring the leading actress, Girls Generation's YoonA.

The photos, taken rom Hokaido, Japan, shows YoonA looking noticeably different from her 1970s Kim Yoon Hee character. YoonA transformed into a modern, stylish young woman with her hair tied up in a cute ponytail and dressed in casualclothing, portraying the character Yoon Ha Na (daughter of Yoon Hee).

‘Love Rain’ is about a man and woman who meet in college in 1970 and their love story. It is a fantasy melodrama and Jang Geun Suk and Yoona will play dual roles. Jang Geun Suk plays ’70s art student named ‘Seo In Ha’, and his son in the year 2012, a free-spirited photographer named ‘Seo Jun’. YoonA, on the other hand, will be playing the innocent ’70s campus goddess ‘Kim Yoon Hee’, as well as her daughter in 2012, ‘Ha Na’.

Sumber
    CR:dkpopnews

Spoiler untuk berita :

YoonA topped ‘White Day’ poll

YoonA and Sistar’s Hyorin were picked as the no.1 and no.2 female idol stars that one would like to have a good memory with while eating cotton candies on White Day.

Through a survey carried out by ‘Sevenedu’ from February 25th to March 8th on 494 participants, YoonA took the no.1 spot after garnering 28% or 138 votes. Sistar’s Hyorin came in 2nd with 15% (76 votes).

On YoonA’s no.1 spot, a representative from Sevenedu said, “YoonA is always at the top among girl groups in terms of her appearance and she garners a lot of support from male fans. There are many men who wish to spend time with someone who has a slim figure and beautiful face like YoonA”.

Sumber
    CR:tvreport.co.kr

ini berita bikin kaget ae

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation’s ‘Hoot’ could help students score better on college entrance exams?

According to tvN ‘Secrets of Studying 2‘, by knowing the fundamentals of Girls’ Generation‘s ‘Hoot‘ song lyrics, it’s possible that a student could achieve 100% in the language arts section of the college entrance exam in South Korea.

The show will kick off it’s second season on March 25th and during the recording of the first episode, Instructor Kwon Gyu Ho explained, “The basics of poetry are present in Girls’ Generation’s ‘Hoot.’” The poetry section on the college entrance exam has been the most difficult part among students. The show will be be offering advice on how to get through this tough section on the exam.

The show will also feature seven instructors who will be pin-pointing the secrets of studying. ’Secrets of Studying’ was created as a project to help the 600,000 students preparing for college entrance exams.

Could Girls’ Generation’s ‘Hoot’ really be the cure for students’ low test scores, or is this a witty tactic by tvN to draw in more viewers? Find out on when this episode airs on March 25th at 9PM KST!

Sumber

[C.N. BLUE] 9 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

FT Island and CN Blue press conference

How would you feel if it’s your first week in a brand new country, and the first thing you’re expected to do is perform? For the K-Pop (that’s Korean pop music!) bands FT Island and CN Blue, they’ll be performing their first ever concert in America tomorrow, March 9, and are we ever stoked!

FT Island is comprised of five members: Choi Jong Hun, Lee Hongki, Lee Jae Jin, Song Seung Hyun, and Choi Min Hwan. CN Blue has four members: Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Jong Hyun, Kang Min Hyuk, and Lee Jung Shin. Fanlala got to sit down with the groups, and discuss their music, what they think of America so far, and much more!

Fanlala: Did you guys expect to make it as big and find fans internationally?

FT Island: We were more surprised than anything else, it’s a fascinating experience having fans in places you’ve never been to!

CN Blue: We were not expecting it at all, recently we had concerts in Thailand and Taiwan that housed upwards of 7,000-8,000 people, and we sold them out. It was amazing!

Fanlala: Are there any American artists that you like listening to, or would like to work with?

FTI: My Chemical Romance, Hoobastank, and Jason Mraz

CNB: Bon Jovi, Red Hot Chili Peppers, 30 Seconds to Mars, Maroon 5. There are more, but the list is really long.

Fanlala: For CN Blue, each of you represents a letter in the word Blue. Lee Jong represents burning. Kang, loving. Lee Jung, untouchable. And Jung Yong, emotional. How did you guys decide on those words?

CNB: We thought about the meanings to each of the words. They weren’t just picked at random, and we just picked the words that matched up with our character really well.

Fanlala: What’s the message you want to convey with your music to your fans across the globe?

FTI: We just focus on how emotional our songs are. A fan going through hardships can really receive strength from our music. We also have a lot about break-ups... We just want people to relate to our music, we’re constantly changing to meet fans’ needs.

CNB: In our third album, we wanted it to be faster, more upbeat, and lively! The music is really meant to be listened to live. We want our fans to take part in our songs, they’ll see more light that way. We want our music to be listened to with your entire body!

Fanlala: How does the US compare to other countries that you’ve seen?

FTI: We were very impressed by the freedom and how open everything is. It’s all very big, and the weather is great!

CNB: It’s all very big. We saw one of those big cars we’ve seen in movies waiting for us at LAX. We jumped in, turned up the music, put on our sunglasses and leather jackets, and started drinking American coffee. We also love the food here, steak is great, and we can’t wait to try In-N-Out!

We can’t wait to see FT Island and CN Blue tomorrow at “FT Island and CN Blue Stand Up” concert presented by M Live tomorrow! We’ll keep you posted with all of the details. And we also want to wish major luck to both groups in their futures!

Sumber
    CR:Fanlala

Aje gile besok mereka konser \/
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 09-03-12 at 18:04.

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[SNSD] 10 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Fans Celebrate Taeyeon’s Birthday with Newspaper Advertisement

On March 9th, members of Girls’ Generation’s fan cafes CISTUS and Hwa Soo Eun Hwa, and Taeyeon’s Naver fan cafe, Hwaitaeng, celebrated Taeyeon’s birthday through a newspaper ad.
    For Taeyeon’s 23rd birthday, fans created the words for the ad by linking the titles of songs that Taeyeon sang as a solo artist.
    Fans that are part of Girls’ Generation’s fan cafes each donated approximately 1,000,000 won in happy beans to the Green Umbrella Child Fund, and they also did volunteer work.
    They named the day “TaengTanJeol” (the day Taeyeon was born) and posted their happy birthday messages online.
    Netizens commented, “Wow! Happy birthday, Taeyeon. Taengoo goddess~” and, “Taengoo noona, the entire world focuses on you! I give you congratulations. Taeyeon’s birthday is TaengTanJeol”.
    The advertisement reads:
    “‘If’ you weren’t born into this world
    We probably wouldn’t have been able to meet
    Because you who shines “Like A Star” exists
    we can smile and be happy
    ‘Can You Hear [Me]‘ our precious feelings that we are delivering to you
    the thanks that can not be expressed in words
    While it’s difficult delivering
    the simple words “I Love You”
    You laughing, you crying, every one of those moments
    are always living and breathing in our hearts
    To us, ‘It’s Love’.
    March 9th is Girls’ Generation’s ‘Taeyeon’s’ 23rd birthday.
    The girl who puts her heart into sound, ‘Taeyeon’, happy birthday.
    ‘Let’s remain as fans and a singer who is not embarrassed of one another forever^^’”
    Fans around the world celebrated Taeyeon’s birthday on Twitter, as “#TaeyeonBDay” trended at fourth place worldwide.

In response to all of the love that she recieved, Taeyeon posted a heartfelt message for fans on SMTown’s website.

The full message reads:
    “Wassup sone?^^ Hi hi.
    How are you all? This is Taeyeon!!
    That day has come back. hehehe~
    According to the time, it has passed already. But i’ll post even though it’s late!!
    I don’t know what to do, because I feel like I receive so much every year, so I’m a bit embarrassed, too ^^.
    Today, no yesterday, I had a good day, happy as ever.
    I had a party with the people I love the most, ate, and took pictures. Hehehehehe.
    It wasn’t a full gathering, but even if we don’t say anything, even if we can’t reach one another, we all know and feel the same. Hehe.
    My loving members, thank you and I love you. I love SONEs, too.
    I have a lot to say right now to be honest. I have a lot to say about this and that.
    None of my thoughts are organized, because I’m trying to think of it all at once. Darn.
    You’re worried because of my hurt toenail, right? It’s actually taking some time for it to become fully healed. I’m getting better, so no worrying… nonono^^.
    Please look forward to our flashy upper body movements on Music Core. Heheheheh.
    To all our loving SONEs. We’re very very thankful and touched. We feel happiness every year, because you all wish us a happy birthday and give us love every year.
    I really think I’m rich…. rich on love +_+ kkya kekeke. I will return all of it.
    So love me some more…… love me… r i g h t … n o w………… chwaha (Editor’s note: imitation of Lee Hyun Woo’s laugh).
    Anyways, everyone, let’s communicate some more ^^.
    Soon, we will make that chance for us to talk a little more often and get closer.
    Thank you, and I love you ^^. SONE jjang! Me jjang! Hurray SoShi jjangjjangjjang!”
    Don’t forget to leave a message on Taeyeon’s birthday thread, and be sure to read the special dedication from Soshified to Taeyeon.

Sumber
    CR:[email protected],[email protected],ta engsoshi@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon leaves a message for Sones for her birthday

Taeyeon of Girls’ Generation celebrated her 23rd birthday yesterday on March 9th KST, and decided to leave a birthday message for fans on the group’s official website.

Taeyeon left a post on March 1oth with the title, “What’s up, Sone!”

She went on, “Every year it seems that I receive so much that I don’t really know what to do, and also feel a bit embarrassed. Today, I mean yesterday, was spent happily. I had a party with those I love most, ate food, and took pictures. Hehe. Thank you and love you to my members. I love Sone as well.”

She then addressed fans concerns about her toe that she had hurt recently, stating, “You worried a lot because I hurt my toenail didn’t you? To be honest, complete recovery will take a while, but it’s getting a lot better so worrying is a no no no.”

She brought the message to a close with, “To Sones whom I love. I feel so grateful, thankful, and happy because of the love you give little ol’ me every year congratulating me on my birthday. I’m really such a rich person. Rich with love. I’ll pay you all back. This is why you should love me more. Love me already. Sone is the best! I’m the best! Cheers for Soshi, the best!”

Sumber

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation spotted in ‘Love Rain’

The recent photos from the shooting session of new KBS Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Love Rain’ in Hokkaido, Japan have indeed garnered a lot of attention and interest from fans.

From a photo taken by a netizen at a shooting set in Hokkaido, YoonA and Jang GeunSuk can be seen standing beside a building with Girls’ Generation’s poster pasted on it. Since the photo was published, there has been a huge interest and anticipation of Girls’ Generation’s ‘appearance’ (the poster) on ‘Love Rain’. From the angle it was captured, it was as if the girls were watching YoonA and Jang GeunSuk’s acting. The fact that Girls’ Generation’s poster was captured so randomly at the shooting set further indicates the girls’ huge popularity in Japan.

Meanwhile, as soon as the teaser video of ‘Love Rain’ was released online, it receives explosive response and has recorded about 30,000 views since. ‘Love Rain’ will be aired starting March 26th after ‘Dream High 2′.

Sumber
    CR:newsen.com/tvdaily.co.kr/SoneSoshi9@YouTube

Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 10-03-12 at 14:05.

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[SNSD] 11 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Sunny and Hyoyeon show off their fresh, no-makeup faces + G8 members go swimming on “Invincible Youth 2″

The G8 members of KBS‘s ‘Invincible Youth 2‘ went on a trip to a hot spring with some of the grandmothers from the village.

On the March 10th episode of ‘Invincible Youth’, the members were seen enjoying their time and participating in various games at the hot spring.

Viewers noticed, in particular, the flawless makeup-free faces of Girls’ Generation members Sunny and Hyoyeon. As they each stared at their reflection in the camera, they commented, “We look like a mess. If possible, please shoot this from afar.”

Sunny then complimented Hyoyeon but disapproved of her own looks by stating, “You look like a nicely peeled onion, but why do I look like a soaked puppy?” and caused viewers to burst into laughter.

Sumber

share news pagi" sebelom cabut

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[SNSD] 12 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Sunny Shows Off Her Easy-Going Personality on ‘Invincible Youth 2′

During the March 10th broadcast of KBS2′s “Invincible Youth 2″, G8 members went on a trip with the grandmothers to a hot spring. On the bus ride there, Sunny confessed, “I’ve gone to a public bath after debuting as Girls’ Generation.” Miss A’s Suzy, f(x)’s Amber, and SISTAR’s Bora stated that they have not been to a public bath since they have debuted as celebrities. Since they are garnering so much attention as celebrities, it is difficult for them to go to public baths or to any other public locations.
    When the others began bombarding Sunny with questions such as, “How did the others react?”, “Did you go with that hair style?”, and “Everyone could probably tell that it was you, so how did you go so confidently?”, Sunny responded by saying, “Wow!”, causing laughter among the members.

Sumber
    CR:LetsGo@soshified, taengsoshi@soshified, SeraphKY@soshified, ch0sshi@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation Releases Teaser for ‘Time Machine’

Girls’ Generation has released a teaser for their new music video “Time Machine”. Though the teaser is mostly silent, the members look beautiful in the melancholy and saddening scenes. They also portray their dramatic acting skills throughout the teaser, fitting the emotional theme of “Time Machine”. Fans expressed their excitement at being able to see the acting side of all nine members in a music video, which hasn’t been seen since “Into the New World”.
    “Time Machine” was first released in Girls’ Generation’s repackage of their first Japanese album earlier this year. Check out the teaser below.

Sumber
    CR:bhost909@soshified, MoonSoshi9@soshified, SeraphKY@soshified

[CNBLUE] 12 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

F.T. Island and CNBLUE perform for 5,000 fans in L.A.

Labelmates F.T. Island and CNBLUE have pulled off a successful first concert in the States!

On March 12th, FNC Music revealed, “On the 9th, F.T. Island and CNBLUE opened up their first concert at the LA Nokia and brought in a crowd of 5,000 audience members.”

According to FNC Music, the audience was made up of 80% international fans from the Philippines, Spain, Italy, Mexico, Taiwan, Japan, and many more. Fans had gathered hours before the concert with yellow flags and logo t-shirts to show their support.

Both bands performed their hit tracks live like “Intuition”, “Loner”, “Love“, “Hello Hello”, “Love, Love, Love”, and more.

The concert was hosted by AEG, a company that has hosted concerts for the likes of Bon Jovi, the Black Eyed Peas, and Justin Bieber in the past. The vice president of AEG had even made a personal visit to see the boys perform!

He revealed, “I’m beginning to feel the worth of K-Pop’s growth. It was a very satisfying concert from both the stage work to the artists’ talents.”

F.T. Island will be continuing their tour through Asia while CNBLUE prepares for their album release this month.

Sumber
    CR:Naver
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 12-03-12 at 16:16.

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast