Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
http://idgs.in/504539

[SNSD] 23 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation to Sing OSTs for Members’ Dramas

With word spreading about Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon singing the OST for the MBC Wednesday/Thursday drama “The King 2 Hearts”, it seems that the other members will be participating in OSTs as well.
    On March 23rd, through a phone call with MyDaily, a staff member of SM stated, “The OST for ‘The King 2 Hearts’, sung by Taeyeon, will be revealed on the 28th. Along with Taeyeon, other members will be showing their support for their acting members, Yoona, Yuri, and Sooyoung, through OSTs.”
    Yoona will be starring in “Love Rain”, while Yuri has already been making waves with her role in “Fashion King”, and Sooyoung will be acting in the upcoming medical drama, “The 3rd Hospital”. Girls’ Generation members have plenty of experience singing OSTs, such as Jessica’s “Tears Are Overflowing” and Tiffany’s “Ring”. At this time, apart from Taeyeon, it is not known which members will be singing OSTs for the new dramas.
    The reason why Taeyeon is participating in the OST for “The King 2 Hearts” is because of her connection with Lee Jaegyu PD, who is in charge of directing for the drama. Lee Jaegyu PD was praised for his work on “Beethoven Virus”, the same drama for which Taeyeon sang the emotional song, “Can You Hear Me”.

Sumber
    CR:MoonSoshi9@soshified,ch0sshi@soshified, bhost909@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

Yoona Attends Press Conference for ‘Love Rain’

On March 22nd, several cast and staff members from “Love Rain”, including Girls’ Generation’s Yoona, attended a press conference to commemorate the upcoming premiere of the drama. At the press conference, Yoona, who plays both Kim Yoonhee from the 1970s and Jung Hana from the present day, revealed, “I was a bit burdened and a bit nervous at the beginning for having to play two roles, but the director led me well and the other actors helped me a lot, so I was able to successfully act out my scenes.” Yoona also said, “I feel that this drama is very close to me, because I haven’t acted in a drama in two years. I really want to show to the viewers what I can do. I’ll work hard for the rest of the drama shoot.”
    When asked about her first impression of Jang Geunsuk, the male lead in “Love Rain”, Yoona answered, “Even though I haven’t done much acting, all the male leads I’ve worked with have had a large age difference with me, so they were all very nice to me and took care of me very well. This was my first time acting with a male lead who was around my age. When I first saw him, I thought he looked very chic and cold, so I was worried that he might treat me with the same coldness that I saw in his physical appearance. However, since the first time we met until now, he never showed me such coldness, but instead treated me very well and actually lightened the mood at the drama shoots.” Yoona also showed how grateful she was to act with Jang Geunsuk, saying, “I am really thankful for such a kind oppa, and I’m happy that I got to meet him. I think that he’s an oppa who is well matched with a bright smile.”

Yoona also gave her thoughts on the fact that both “Love Rain” and “Fashion King”, a drama in which Girls’ Generation’s Yuri is starring in, air during the same time slot on the same day. She said, “Even though our dramas air at the same time, it doesn’t mean that we’re competitors. We monitor each other and ask about each others’ dramas. I hope that with this opportunity, unnie will have an easier path as an actress.” She also added, “Yuri unnie is a very passionate person, and she tries hard with everything she does, so I think that she’ll do well in this drama.”
    Many of the other actors and actresses in the drama were also interviewed during the press conference. Jang Geunsuk was later asked about who his favorite member of Girls’ Generation was. He then pointed at Yoona and said, “Of course I like Yuri.” (Translator’s note: he spoke as if going to say “Yoona”.) Jang Geunsuk then said to Yoona, “I heard there is an actor you personally like,” to which she responded with “Jang Geunsuk”. He replied, “I also like Girls’ Generation’s Lee Sooman.” (Translator’s note: he gave a random answer as a joke.) Jang Geunsuk eventually stopped joking around, and said, “I love Girls’ Generation. I found an actress in front of a camera instead of a singer on top of a stage. I’m actually learning a lot these days from teacher Yoona.”

Actress Lee Misook, who plays Kim Yoonhee during the present day, said, “I’m thankful that Yoona is acting as my 70′s lifestyle very well. I too am observing Yoona in order to act out her lifestyle.” She added, “She’s very calm, ladylike, never raises her voice, and hides her emotions very well. Because I’ve been imitating how she behaves, a doctor I visited a few days ago for acupuncture said I have symptoms of an emotional disorder caused by stress and gave me a few acupuncture needles on my chest.”
    During the conclusion of the press conference, Yoona finished by saying, “I hope that you’ll like our drama because we really worked hard and we will continue working hard. I also hope that you’ll recharge your emotions with ‘Love Rain’”.
    Anticipation for “Love Rain” has been building since November of last year with the release of several previews and teaser images. The drama’s first episode will air next week, March 26th.

Sumber
    CR:bhost909@soshified, minigiglo@soshified, MoonSoshi9@soshified

Pen spinning is not about how many busts and spreads you perform, its about having fun and making your own style
    "Midnight"

Professionals have standards.
    Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

2. Hot Ad

24 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk SHINee Mengumumkan Kontes Dance Cover & Menyanyi untuk SHERLOCK :

SHINee brau saja mengumumkan konter untuk dance dan menyanyi untuk sherlock.Anda harus memilih salah satu dari kontes tersebut,apakah untuk menyanyi atau dance. Pastikan untuk mempelajari lagu dan semua tari langkah sehingga Anda mungkin dipilih sebagai pemenang!Penghitung semua suara dilakukan melalui YouTube.
    Di antara hadiah menakjubkan, Anda dapat memenangkan CD bertanda tangan SHINe , kupon diskon atau bahkan aksesoris.
    Ayooo siapa yang mau???upload video kamu dan tunjukan bakat kalian kepada member” SHINee ^^
    Cek video promosinya~~~

Sumber
    Credit : soompi

Spoiler untuk Foto Aneh MBLAQ Thunder di Pemotretan “Officiel Hommes” :

MBLAQ Thunder mengambil bagiam dalam pemotretan fashion untuk “Officiel Hommes.” Pemoteran itu medapatkan perhatian karena menjadi aneh .Thunder yang dikenal sebagai badan yang proposional dan cocok menggunakan apa saja.Namun dalam pemotretan kali ini nampaknya gagal.

Tidak ada yang salah dengan pose thunder atau dengan menatap yang sama dengan top model lainnya.Namun foto topples dan fotonya yang menggunakan pakaian serba merah dengan sandal,tidak cocok dengan imagenya yang lucu.

Netizen berkomentar”apa itu konsep pemotretan?” ,”Sangat aneh”,”Thunder tidak dapat melepas pakaiannya (mungkin topples)”,Wow dia memliki bahu yang luas”dan lainnya

Sumber
    Credit : soompi

[SNSD] 25 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Hyoyeon slabs snail extract on her skin on ‘Invincible Youth 2′

Girls’ Generation member Hyoyeon offered big laughs on the March 24th episode of ‘Invincible Youth 2‘.

Continuing from last week’s episode, the members split up into three teams and headed to different farms to find various items that would win them the prize money.

Hyoyeon’s team decided to go over to an endive field. Though they were satisfied with learning the unique cultivation methods, they did not think the endive was enough competition to win the prize and searched for an additional item.

The girls then headed over to a snail farm, and were amazed at the number of snails they saw before their eyes.

But member Hyoyeon seemed to be grossed out by the snails and took a few steps back, not wanting to be near them. She looked as though she would burst into tears any second.

But once hearing that snail extract is good for your skin, she forgot all about being grossed out and quickly slabbed some on the back of her hand, causing everyone to laugh.

Sumber
    CR:Nate

Spoiler untuk berita :

Recap of Girls’ Generation’s First Performance in Malaysia

On March 23rd, it was scorching hot in Malaysia as SONEs flocked to the Petronas Twin Towers for the “Twin Towers @Live 2012″ concert. The heat did not stop the pink-colored crowd from gathering around the concert venue, and some fans had even been waiting patiently since early in the morning for Girls’ Generation’s first appearance in Malaysia. The excitement of the long-awaited chance to see Girls’ Generation live was evident on many SONEs’ faces.
    The evening kicked off a little later than scheduled. A local DJ came in first and played a few songs before everyone went off for a short break. After the break, a local dance group performed. They tried their best to dance along to a few k-pop songs and it clearly amused the crowd as they started singing along to the songs. Unfortunately, the group did not perform any songs by Girls’ Generation.
    Around 9:00 PM, the audience was wowed by a charismatic, powerful and overwhelming performance from Girls’ Generation. Donned in white, the girls started with a bang by performing the English version of “The Boys”. SONEs gave their passionate support by singing and fanchanting along with the song. The “GG” fanchant was the loudest, as it echoed throughout the entire concert venue. Unfortunately, the girls had a few problems with their microphones. Taeyeon’s face showed great displeasure because of the technical difficulties as her voice was not projected properly. The same problem also happened with Seohyun’s microphone. Both Sooyoung and Jessica sang Yuri’s part in “The Boys” since she was absent.
    The fan event that was planned for girls after they finished their first song did not go too well, as some of the viewers were holding up their cameras instead of the paper message which said, “Finally, you’re here ♥.” However, the paper message was displayed on the big screen when the girls came out.

Following “The Boys”, the girls sang “Tell Me Your Wish”. Again, the fanchants were loud, and SONEs sang along to the whole song with a lot of enthusiasm. A highlight of the performance was Malaysian SONEs finally getting their wish granted when they heard, “Malaysia, put it back on!” In response, the crowd’s cheer was deafening.
    Once the second song ended, Tiffany shouted in a cheery voice, “Wooo~,” and SONEs could tell that the girls were having a great time along with them. After giving her compliments to SONEs, Tiffany continued on by commenting on the great work the fans had done, and Girls’ Generation moved on to their short self-introduction. Seohyun said, “Selamat datang~,” which means “Welcome” in Malay. Taeyeon spoke in Korean for a bit, and Tiffany proceeded to translate it for the audience, explaining how appreciative Taeyeon was for the fans’ energetic support. Tiffany then said, “We will proceed to our next song and please do enjoy the rest of the show.”
    Girls’ Generation performed “Hoot” and then took another break. This time, they talked about Yuri’s absence from the show. The girls were grateful for the crowd’s involvement in their performance, which they made clear by thanking SONEs over and over again. Tiffany said, “Next time, we promise we will come back with all nine of us.” Upon hearing this, the whole crowd cheered.

The girls then lined up in preparation for their next song, “Run Devil Run”. The music that blasted through the loudspeakers was accompanied by extremely loud applause from the audience. After that, the girls proceeded on to their fourth song, the Korean version of “MR. TAXI”. The highlight of this song was when Tiffany bowed during her part with Taeyeon, just like in the “MR. TAXI” practice video. During the girls’ last song, the crowd ecstatically screamed the fanchants for “Gee”. The girls’ reluctantly waved goodbye after this by hanging around the stage as long as possible before the MC came onto the stage. Sooyoung even said goodbye and thanked the audience in Malay one syllable at a time, saying, “Te-ri-ma-ka-sih- Ma-lay-si-a!”

Besides Girls’ Generation, the other international performer appearing at the concert was Nicole Scherzinger, the former lead singer for the Pussycat Dolls.
    Even though time passed quickly and Yuri was absent because of her own individual schedule, both Girls’ Generation and SONEs surely enjoyed their time together at this concert.

Sumber
    CR:amipi@soshified, LetsGo@soshified, residentbenchwarmer@soshified, letaengbutt@soshified, bhost909@soshified, KpopHuntress, samuel_raine@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

Yuri Brightens the Mood at a ‘Fashion King’ Filming

Various pictures of Yuri acting out a playful refrigerator CF are making the rounds. Yuri recently took on the role of fashion designer “Choi Anna” in the SBS drama “Fashion King”.
    Recently, during a filming for “Fashion King” held at a building in Seoul, Yuri was filming a scene in which she was to take a drink out of a refrigerator. When she was given a break, her playful side appeared, and she acted out a refrigerator CF for the staff members who were tired from their work on the drama.
    When the staff members saw Yuri’s playful CF, they reacted by saying, “As expected, Yuri is pretty doing anything,” and, “She’ll get a refrigerator CF contract soon.”
    After making her first appearance on the second episode of “Fashion King” in a scene where she met her ex-boyfriend, Yuri left a strong impression with only three minutes of screentime and made a successful drama debut.
    Yuri also broke the hearts of many male fans when she was shown in a kiss scene with Jaehyuk (played by actor Lee Jehoon) in the preview of the third episode, which will air on March 26th.

Sumber
    CR:minigiglo@soshified, bhost909@soshified, residentbenchwarmer@soshified, MoonSoshi9@soshified
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 25-03-12 at 14:42.

Pen spinning is not about how many busts and spreads you perform, its about having fun and making your own style
    "Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

25 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk Siapakah Selebriti2 Ter-HOT, Tertampan, dan Tercantik Saat Ini? :

Sebanyak 50 ‘ahli’ selebriti memilih selebriti2 yang mereka yakini saat ini menjadi “Bintang2 Ter-HOT”. No.1 yang terpilih tak lain adalah aktor Kim Soo Hyun.

Kumpulan para ahli ini mencakup kritikus2 profesional seperti musik, film, drama, dan official2 TV. Dari 50 partisipan, 33 ahli memilih Kim Soo Hyun tanpa berpikir dua kali, membuatnya menjadi ‘Bintang Ter-HOT’ menurut survei ini.

Popularitas Kim Soo Hyun telah meroket setelah perannya dalam MBC ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun‘. Dia mungkin menjadi aktor yang paling disukai saat ini yang membuatnya mendapat kontrak2 iklan tiada henti. Kim Soo Hyun akan sibuk untuk sementara waktu, meraup banyak penghasilan.

Setelah Kim Soo Hyun, Big Bang mengikuti di belakangnya dengan margin besar hanya 5 suara, sedangkan Girls’ Generation dan aktor Ha Jung Woo seri di posisi #3 dengan masing2 3 suara.

Para ahli juga memilih selebriti2 yang mereka anggap berharga untuk dijuluki “Bintang Tertampan” dan “Bintang Tercantik”.

Dalam kategori “Bintang Tertampan”, aktor Won Bin memuncaki daftar dengan 7 suara, diikuti Kim Soo Hyun dan Jang Dong Gun. Sementara itu, di segmen “Bintang Tercantik”, Kim Tae Hee meraih peringkat 1 dengan 14 suara sedangkan Son Ye Jin dan Lee Min Jung seri di peringkat 2.

Won Bin dan Kim Tae Hee, yang keduanya berumur 30-an masih dihormati sebagai bintang2 paling menarik di Korea Selatan. Usia mereka tampaknya tidak memberikan pengaruh negatif dalam penampilan mereka.

[/CENTER]

Daftar Lengkap “Bintang2 Ter-HOT” :
    1. Kim Soo Hyun
    2. Big Bang
    3. Girl’s Generation
    4. Ha Jung Woo
    5. Lee Seung Gi
    6. Hyun Bin
    7. IU
    8. Han Ga In
    9. Yoo Ah In
    10. Ali

Daftar Lengkap “Bintang Tertampan” :
    1. Won Bin
    2. Kim Soo Hyun
    3. Jang Dong Gun
    4. Jo In Sung
    5. Lee Min Ho
    6. Lee Byung Hun
    7. Kang Dong Won
    8. Nichkhun (2PM)
    9. Park Yoochun
    10. So Ji Sub
    11. Song Seung Hun
    12. Song Joong Ki
    14. Lee Seung Gi
    15. Alex
    16. Yoo Ah In
    17. Jang Geun Suk
    18. Cha In Pyo
    19. Taecyeon (2PM)
    20. Hyun Bin

Daftar lengkap “Bintang Tercantik” :
    1. Kim Tae Hee
    2. Son Ye Jin
    3. Lee Min Jung
    4. Kim Hee Sun
    5. Han Ye Seul
    6. Ha Ji Won
    7. YoonA (Girl’s Generation)
    8. Jun Ji Hyun
    9. Suzy (Miss A)
    10. Shin Min Ah
    11. Song Hye Kyo
    12. Shim Eun Ha
    13. Han Ga In
    14. Moon Chae Won
    15. Lee Young Ae
    16. Jung Yoo Mi
    17. Han Ji Min
    18. Shin Jae Yi

Setujukah kalian dengan hasilnya?

Sumber
    Credit : allkpop

[CNBLUE] 26 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

CN Blue tops the charts with “Hey You”

Top Hallyu band CN Blue has swept the charts with their comeback single, “Hey You“.

“Hey You” is the lead single from their third mini album ‘Ear Fun‘ which was released on March 26th. “Hey You” has received explosive interest and consequently topped the charts on various music portals such as Melon, Mnet and Olle Music.

CN Blue has garnered great interest for their comeback through their multiple teaser videos and the behind the scenes of their music video.

Furthermore, the music video for Jung Yong Hwa‘s self-composed teaser single “Still in Love” has racked up over 2 million views on Youtube in just one week.

In related news, CN Blue will be holding a press party titled ‘Enjoy Launch Party for Ear Fun‘ to kick off their promotions for ‘Ear Fun’.

Sumber
    CR:Starnews

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[SNSD] 27 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation keeps in touch with which celebrities?

A surprising list of celebrities that keep in touch with Girls’ Generation was recently revealed through an online post, peaking the interest of netizens.

On March 26th, an online user uploaded a contact list, personally written by Girls’ Generation along with the caption, ‘Contact list, hand-written by Girls’ Generation’. This list was actually created back when Girls’ Generation was featured on Mnet‘s “Wide Entertainment News“, where the girls each wrote their list of connections.

The list was divided into two segments, ‘idol’ and ‘top star’.

Under the ‘idol’ segment, Sooyoung wrote Wonder Girls‘ Sunye and Super Junior as idols who she contacts. In the ‘top star’ category, Sooyoung picked out actress Jung Ryeo Won, Kim Ah Joong, and Sung Yuri along with actor Cha Tae Yeon. The impressive list of celebrities surprised netizens who saw how well Sooyoung was connected with other entertainers.

Meanwhile Tiffany and YoonA played it safe by selecting Girls’ Generation in both sections.

Yuri drew laughs for her “fan girl” response. Instead of writing down her actual connections, she wrote Song Hye Gyo, Jang Dong Gun, and Won Bin as the stars she wanted to befriend the most.

Netizens commented, “Top Star Kim Shin Young? Haha Taeyeon is so cute =)” and “Sooyoung was the socializer after all“.

Sumber

Spoiler untuk berita :

Seohyun’s short hot pants spark attention

A recent paparazzi photo of Girls’ Generation maknae member, Seohyun is getting a lot of attention due to her “revealing” airport fashion.

On March 24th, Seohyun’s photo was uploaded onto an online community board along with the caption, “Seohyun’s micro hot pants“.

The photo may be alarming to some in Korea, mainly because the revealing shorts were worn by Seohyun who has a reputation for being a very conservative and modest person. She is known by Girls’ Generation fans as the most quiet and cautious member among her group mates which makes this recent post all the more surprising. All the talk of her shorts aside, Seohyun definitely rocked that armless, safari jacket very well. She managed to look classy and elegant, yet modern at the same time.

Upon seeing the capture photo, fans commented, “The maknae has become confident!” and “Here comes the goddess“.

Sumber

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[SNSD] 28 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

YoonA’s milky skin in Innisfree ad captivates viewers

Natural cosmetic brand, Innisfree recently revealed their newest advertisement photo featuring Girls’ Generation‘s YoonA.

YoonA, who has been promoting the brand as its main model, enthralled viewers in this latest feature with her milky skin. With minimal makeup, YoonA’s clean and spotless face went perfectly with Innisfree’s brand mission, which is to provide their consumers with the best and natural cosmetic products.

Viewers were inspired by YoonA’s healthy, glowing skin. They praised, “Even without makeup, she is a goddess,” “YoonA’s moist skin, where can I buy it?” and “Beautiful~“.

There are also rumors out there that YoonA always keeps a moisture cream in her bag to nurture her skin while on a busy schedule. This may perhaps be the secret to maintaining her flawless skin.

Sumber
    CR: Nate

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation to Appear on ‘Mecha Mecha Iketeru’

Girls’ Generation is slated to appear on March 31st for a special three-hour broadcast on Fuji TV’s “Mecha Mecha Iketeru” alongside famous Japanese comedy group Ninety Nine. This will be Girls’ Generation’s first appearance in a Japanese variety show.
    Okamura Takashi, a member of Ninety Nine and self-professed fan of Girls’ Generation, traveled to Seoul specifically for filming alongside fellow comedians, Yabe Hiroyuki and Kato Kouji. The group called themselves the “Okamura Takashi’s Exploration Party” and they went to Korea in hopes of filming with Girls’ Generation, who seemed to have inherited the beauty from an ancient clan called, “The House of Young Girls”. (TL: “The House of Young Girls” is a play on Girls’ Generation’s Japanese name where “Generation” is replaced with “clan”. Furthermore, the word “clan” indicates a passage of time which relates back to the original name, “Generation”.)
    Upon arrival, Okamura was instantly captivated by Girls’ Generation’s famed looks and whined, “They are so cute. I don’t want to go home!”, and after seeing Girls’ Generation perform “MR.TAXI” with their shapely leg movements, he added, “I want to meet them again next week.”
    In addition, a picture was tweeted of the group posing with Girls’ Generation, which can be seen below.

Sumber
    CR:arghninja@Soshified,SNSDave@Soshified, SeraphKY@Soshified, LetsGo@Soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation commemorate Pyeongchon’s Lotte Departmental Store opening with fan signing event

In conjunction with the opening of a Lotte Departmental Store in Pyeongchon on March 29th, Girls’ Generation will be having a fan signing event.

At 2.20pm KST on March 29th, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny will be attending the commemorative fan signing event at Pyeongchon Square. In addition to that, there will also be a ‘Big Star’ concert at the same venue from 7pm to 9pm KST which features performances from artists like Kim GunMo, Dal Shabet, M4, etc.

The new Pyeongchon Lotte Departmental Store building situated at Hogye-dong, Anyang-si in Gyeonggi-do comprises of 1 basement level and 9 above ground levels. The departmental store has a total of 600 brand names to offer and it also houses cultural hall, cultural center and a cinema.

Sumber
    CR: tvreport.co.kr

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[SNSD] 29 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

SM Entertainment Bantah Rumor Operasi Plastik Jessica 'SNSD'

Jakarta - Sekali lagi personel SNSD terkena tuduhan operasi plastik. Kali ini giliran Jessica yang dalam beberapa foto terakhir terlihat lebih gemuk.

Rumor operasi plastik tersebut berawal dari sejumlah foto Jessica dari konser terakhir di Malaysia. Dalam foto itu terlihat pipinya yang sangat berisi dibandingkan sebelumnya.

Sebelumnya Jessica memang selalu terlihat sangat kurus. Pipinya tak pernah berisi sehingga dugaan operasi plastik pun langsung beredar luas.

Agensi SNSD SM Entertainment langsung membantah hal tersebut. Mereka menyatakan Jessica bertambah gemuk karena aktivitas yang tak terlalu padat.

"Ia tentu saja tak melakukan operasi plastik. Jessica sebelumnya punya jadwal yang sangat padat sehingga ia kurus. Tapi sekarang ia baik-baik saja dan berat badannya naik karena bisa lebih banyak beristirahat," ujar juru bicara SM Entertainment dilansir Soompi, Kamis (29/3/2012).

Saat ini SNSD memang sudah tak terlalu disibukkan dengan konser dan promo album. Jessica sendiri baru menyelesaikan syuting drama 'Wild Romance' sehingga ia punya banyak waktu untuk beristirahat.

sumber : http://hot.detik.com/music/read/2012...k-jessica-snsd
    Ten no michi o iki, Subete o Tsukasadoru otoko

Kono machi wa boku no uchi. Boku wa dareka mo naite ga hoshikunai

Prinsip berteman ala gw : Lo baek, gue lebih baek. Lo jahat, gue lebih kejam 10x lipat

"It's... It's Lu Bu !!!"

[SNSD] 30 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Yuri to Endorse Cosmetics Brand ‘Mamonde’

Girls’ Generation member Yuri, who has been praised for her recent attempt at acting, has become the newest muse for cosmetics brand Amore Pacific Mamonde.

A Mamonde brand representative stated, “We chose Yuri, who has been gaining love from men and woman for her exceptional talents and friendly image, as the model for Mamonde brand.”

They added, “As the best Hallyu star who carries a clean and cheerful charm, we are expecting Yuri to help [Mamonde] become a global brand, alongside Choi Siwon, who was chosen as Mamonde’s first male model last year.”

On becoming a makeup model by herself for the first time, Yuri stated, “I’m happy I’ve become a model for the representative Korean brand Mamonde. Please look forward to my various charms that will be shown with Mamonde.”

Mamonde’s newest muse, Yuri, is expected to be active as a model in Korea as well as globally with Choi Siwon. The TV CF and online videos showing her beauty will be revealed in April.

Sumber
    CR: ch0sshi@soshified,MoonSoshi9@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

Lotte Department Store Reveals a CF Featuring Girls’ Generation

A brand new CF and interview have recently been released as part of Girls’ Generation’s endorsement for Lotte Department Store. The CF features clips of Girls’ Generation performing parts of the choreography from “The Boys” while dressed in beautiful outfits, different from those in the “The Boys” music video. The members are also seen preparing their hair and makeup, as well as choosing accessories. They go through several different sets of outfits throughout the CF as they pose for photos and enjoy themselves during the filming.

Lotte Department Store has also released a brief interview with Girls’ Generation, in which Taeyeon promotes Lotte’s new online mall. The members keep the same look from the new CF in the interview.

Finally, on March 29th, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung attended a fansign event to commemorate the grand opening of the Pyeongchon branch of the Lotte Department Store. They were later joined by Yuri for the store’s opening ceremony. Photos from the fansign event and opening ceremony can be found in Soshified’s Photos Section here and here.

Sumber
    CR:bhost909@soshified,ch0sshi@soshified,MoonSoshi9 @soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

‘Love Rain’ Releases a Behind-The-Scenes Video and Interview with Yoona

Following its recent premiere on March 26th, “Love Rain” has released a behind-the-scenes video of the drama’s filming and a video showing an interview with Yoona. Yoona, who plays both Kim Yoonhee from the 1970s and Jung Hana in the present day, can be seen acting as Kim Yoonhee and working with Jang Geunsuk and the drama’s director in the behind-the-scenes video.

In the interview segment, Yoona introduces her character, Kim Yoonhee, as a very quiet, calm, and reserved person. Yoona reveals that Yoonhee “lives with her grandmother after losing both of her parents when she was young,” and that “She studies very hard to bring happiness to her grandmother and works really hard.” Kim Yoonhee’s entire character profile has also been posted on “Love Rain”‘s official homepage and smartphone application.

Fans who have seen the first episode of “Love Rain” will remember that several male characters were attracted to Yoonhee. Yoona comments on her character’s appeal by saying, “Yoonhee is… very popular among men. [laughs] But, I can’t really express my emotions even if there is a guy I like. [Translator's note: Yoona temporarily switches her point-of-view to that of Yoonhee's.] She receives love from both In-ha and Dongwook but doesn’t express herself very well.”

Yoona also compares herself to Yoonhee and says, “She’s very different from myself. She is quiet, has a bit of patience, and is very different from my actual personality.” Finally, Yoona concludes her interview, adding, “We’re doing our best in filming ‘Love Rain’, so please look forward to future episodes.”

Sumber
    CR:bhost909@soshified,minigiglo@soshified,MoonSosh i9@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

Hyoyeon to MC ‘Music Core’ with Seohyun on April 7th

On the April 7th broadcast of MBC’s “Show! Music Core”, Hyoyeon will be joining Seohyun as MCs for the show.

Hyoyeon will be making a foray into emceeing, and fans are already anticipating a fun show with the two roommates, who are sure to have a good time together. Hyoyeon has been showing off her comedic talent lately with her role as a G8 member on KBS 2TV’s “Invincible Youth 2″.

Taeyeon and Tiffany, who are Seohyun’s regular MC partners on “Music Core”, will be abroad as they MC for the 2012 Korean Music Wave in Bangkok.

Don’t miss MC Hyoyeon and Seohyun on “Music Core”, airing on April 7th at 4:10PM KST on MBC.

Sumber
    CR:MoonSoshi9@soshified,LetsGo@soshified
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 30-03-12 at 16:52.

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[SNSD] 1 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girl’s Generation Yuri’s fanclub treats entire “Fashion King” staff lunch

Fans of Girl’s Generation member Yuri have officially begun their all out support for their beloved idol.

Yuri, who is currently gaining much attention for her acting skills on SBS‘s “Fashion King“, benefited from her legions of fans as her fan club prepared lunch for the entire staff of the drama. It was revealed that fans across 8 different countries such as Korea, China, and Japan pitched in to prepare such a treat for the staff.

The president of Yuri’s fan club commented, “After thinking long and hard for a month with our worldwide fans, we decided on preparing a meal and complementary gifts for the hardworking staff members and Yuri. There is much anticipation for Fashion King among foreign fans. Everyone is excited that Yuri is fitting in well as one of the main actresses.”

In response to the love from her fans, Yuri invited over 200 fans to a “Fashion King viewing with Kwon Yuri Event“, which is scheduled for April 2nd at the SBS broadcast studio. The lucky fans who were chosen for this exciting event were chosen through SBS’s official Twitter SBSNOW and SM Entertainment.

Sumber

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girl’s Generation becomes Lotte Department Store’s official models

Hallyu super group Girl’s Generation has become the official models for Lotte Department Store.

Lotte has secured the endorsement for a period of one year. It will hold the rights to various uses of their rights including CF’s, mailing ads, and advertisements.

Lotte Department Store cited Girl’s Generation’s bright and eye-catching image as a potential re-branding of its own image into a young and hip department store.

It also mentioned that Girl’s Generation’s status as a top Hallyu group can allow potential customers from Japan to Indonesia to become more familiar with the Lotte brand

A Lotte Department store representative commented, “Since the economy is not looking too good, we decided on using bright and refreshing endorsement models. We will continue to strive to become a department store that presents the best shopping experience for our customers.”

Sumber
    CR:Naver

INI GG !!

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation’s ‘Gee’ Music Video surpasses 70 million views on Youtube

The music video for Girls’ Generation‘s hit track, “Gee” has amazingly surpassed the 70 million view mark on global video-sharing website, Youtube!

The music video received its 70 millionth viewer, earlier today on March 31st, continuing its role as the most viewed K-Pop video on the site.

The video can’t seem to stop gaining attention, as it attracts new viewers everyday. The cute, fresh, chic, and innocent image that these girls portray is so addicting that even foreign viewers become instantly hooked by its unique characteristics.

A short time after their achievement, the comment box was inundated with, “Omg! Already 70 million views?“, “Girls’ Generation is the best! So proud to be a Sone“, “Keep watching until 100,000,000!” and more.

Some other top viewed K-pop music videos on Youtube include Wonder Girls‘ Nobody which contains over 56.6 million views and Girls’ Generation’s Oh! which is well on its way to getting 50 million views.

Sumber
    CR:allkpop

[CNBLUE] 1 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

CNBLUE rocks the stage with “Hey You” and “Still in Love” on ‘Inkigayo’!

After releasing the MV for their title track, “Hey You”, CNBLUE has released their third mini album, ‘EAR FUN’!

With the leader, Jung Yonghwa, participating in the composition of every song in the release in addition to being the solo composer of “In My Head“, the third mini album tracks holds the genuine voice and music style of CNBLUE.

The talented boys returned to the set of SBS‘s ‘Inkigayo‘ today to put on a couple epic stages for “Hey You” and “Still in Love“.

Sumber

Spoiler untuk berita :

Jung Yonghwa wanted to change CNBLUE’s style

Male idol band CNBLUE guest-featured on the latest airing of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook‘.

Lead vocalist Jung Yonghwa shared how he resolved an internal conflict that arose between himself and the company.

MC Yoo Hee Yeol asked, “As a band, you guys probably want to try powerful and intense music, but your company most likely wants you to pursue music that appeals to the masses. How do you feel about this?”

“As a matter of fact, we wanted to change our style a little bit,” Yonghwa said. “But our agency wanted us to maintain our current style. I got really upset.”

“Our head representative caught on that I was upset, and he personally took me out to eat rib eye BBQ at a place in Chungdamdong,” he continued. “He said that we should try and work hard with the opportunities given to us members.”

Sumber

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[SNSD] 5 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Marie Claire Korea to Ask Fans’ Questions to Sooyoung

Earlier today, Marie Claire Korea’s official Twitter announced that Marie Claire magazine will be interviewing Sooyoung. They stated that they will be accepting questions for Sooyoung via mentions to their Twitter account. If you wish to pose a question to Sooyoung, simply include it in a reply to the announcement. Questions covering dozens of topics have already been sent, and the interview promises to be entertaining and informative. Marie Claire, a world-renowned fashion and celebrity magazine, has long covered the lives and promotions of the girls, along with those of other artists, actors and other public figures.
    This is not the first time that Sooyoung has been featured in the magazine. In May 2011, she, alongside the other members of Girls’ Generation, graced individual covers of the issue, and also had a spread in the magazine.

Sumber
    CR:bethlyhem.@soshified, minigiglo@soshifed, bhost909@soshified, residentbenchwarmer@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

SM Entertainment Artists to Return to Los Angeles for ‘SM Town Live World Tour III’

Honda Center has just announced that tickets for “SMTOWN Live World Tour III” will go on sale Thursday, April 5th at 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time through www.ticketmaster.com and www.powerhouselive.net. Ticket prices start at $50 and go up to $300 for VIP tickets. The VIP tickets include chances to see a private rehearsal by the artists at 3:00 PM before the show.
    Previous article from 4/3/2012:
    After a successful show in New York on October 23rd of last year, SMTown will be returning to the United States in May, as a part of their World Tour, entitled “SMTown III”.
    The tour will kick off at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California on May 20th. It will then move to Japan, for two nights at the Tokyo Dome on August 4th and 5th, before heading to Korea’s Jamshil Stadium on the 18th of that month. The tour is expected to visit Beijing and other cities, but no details are available at this time regarding those dates and locations.
    The Los Angeles concert will also have a special partnership with MBC, who will be broadcasting it under the title of “MBC Korean Music Wave in LA – SM Town Special”. The show will not only feature performances by the artists, but also backstage footage of the event to give viewers further insight about the tour.
    Tickets for the LA concert will go on sale this Thursday, April 5th, Pacific Standard Time, with no distributor being announced at this time. Ticket sales for the other concerts have not been announced yet. Stay tuned to Soshified for updates on all the concerts.

Sumber
    ch0sshi@soshified, SNSDave@soshified, residentbenchwarmer@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

Tiffany’s OST, ‘Because It’s You’, Revealed in the Fourth Episode of ‘Love Rain’

Tiffany’s new OST track for KBS’s drama “Love Rain” is Kim Yoonhee’s main theme song, or the song played when Kim Yoonhee appears. The song is titled “그대니까요” (“Because it’s You”). Kim Yoonhee, played by Im Yoona, is one of the lead characters alongside Jang Geun Suk, who plays Seo In Ha. The song, which is the third track on the “Love Rain” OST, was played several times in the fourth episode, garnering the attention of many. The song has a slow beat to it while accompanied by a placid and composed piano, and highlights the thrill of Kim Yoonhee’s first love. Full of emotions and firm yearning for the loved one, the track is a sorrowful and yet loving ballad.
    After revealing a photo of an autograph he received from Tiffany (pictured above), music producer Kwang Ryuwon also recently tweeted about the song he worked on with Tiffany. His tweet reads, “The mixing for the ‘Love Rain’ OST track, sung by Tiffany, just finished. Look at me acting like this at such an age. I didn’t know word would spread so quickly when I tweeted out of excitement after getting Tiffany’s autograph (I turn forty soon). Well, do you really need to consider age when it comes to love for Girls’ Generation? Look forward to Fany’s lovely voice~^_^.”

Sumber
    CR:amipi@soshified, minigiglo@soshified, residentbenchwarmer@soshified, bhost909@soshified

WOOGGGHH

[CNBLUE] 5 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

CNBLUE establishes a school in Africa

A new school named after CNBLUE has been established in Burkina Faso, Africa!

CNBLUE has revealed that they’ve participated in a charity project that constructs a school in the town of Niamadougou. Yearly, the boys will help out with the funding for the school by donating a portion of the profits made from their albums and concerts. The school will be attended by 100 pre-schoolers and 1,000 elementary and junior high school students, and features facilities like daycare, after school center, plenty of classrooms, and also will provide meals.
    Burkina Faso is considered one of the most impoverished places in Africa, and many families can’t afford to send their children to school. The children instead sell items in the streets to help their family live on for another day. Unfortunately, the number of children being abandoned is also on the rise, as well as child abuse and exploitation.
    To give the children another chance, CNBLUE decided to help out in every way they can. Their school opened up for class last month and is already in session.
    FNC Entertainment stated, “To pay back the love that they’ve been receiving, CNBLUE has been looking for various ways to help out. They’ve decided to set up a school, and will continue supporting these children in the future.”

Sumber

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

HOT
    SNSD
    Spoiler untuk Berita :

Girls’ Generation – TTS has just released the music video for “Twinkle”, the title track from the first mini-album by a Girls’ Generation subunit. The music video features Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun traveling from scene to scene while singing “Twinkle” as their outfits and hairstyles continuously change. After “Twinkle” finishes playing, the music video ends with a short clip from “안녕 (Good-bye, Hello)”, another track on the “Twinkle” mini-album.
    Fans have eagerly awaited the full music video for “Twinkle” after three individual teasers were released for Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun. In total, the three teasers have since been viewed over eleven million times.
    Finally, “Twinkle” achieved an all-kill on Korean music sites as soon as it was released, and the “Twinkle” mini-album placed highly on many iTunes charts worldwide.
    Check out the “Twinkle” music video below.

source: [email protected]1, [email protected]2, [email protected]3, [email protected]
    Written by: bhost909@soshified
    Edited by: Best Served Soup@soshified

Last edited by FanyTiffany; 30-04-12 at 19:42.

Quote Originally Posted by FanyTiffany View Post

HOT
    SNSD
    Spoiler untuk Berita :

Girls’ Generation – TTS has just released the music video for “Twinkle”, the title track from the first mini-album by a Girls’ Generation subunit. The music video features Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun traveling from scene to scene while singing “Twinkle” as their outfits and hairstyles continuously change. After “Twinkle” finishes playing, the music video ends with a short clip from “안녕 (Good-bye, Hello)”, another track on the “Twinkle” mini-album.
    Fans have eagerly awaited the full music video for “Twinkle” after three individual teasers were released for Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun. In total, the three teasers have since been viewed over eleven million times.
    Finally, “Twinkle” achieved an all-kill on Korean music sites as soon as it was released, and the “Twinkle” mini-album placed highly on many iTunes charts worldwide.
    Check out the “Twinkle” music video below.

sumber sama creditnya jangan lupa di cantumin yah

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

Quote Originally Posted by Exile_Vindicator View Post
    sumber sama creditnya jangan lupa di cantumin yah

Done . Forget

Akhirnya Release

imbah

[JAPAN]
    Spoiler untuk berita :

L‘Arc-en-Ciel hopes Girls’ Generation could attend their concert

Japan’s popular rock band L‘Arc-en-Ciel revealed that they are also fans of Girls’ Generation.

Through an interview to promote their 3rd concert in Korea which will be taking place on May 5th, L‘Arc-en-Ciel members had hinted that they hope to see Girls’ Generation at their concert.

During the interview, the members were asked about the things that they will be anticipating the most during the concert in Korea this time. To this, L‘Arc-en-Ciel replied, “We are curious about who among the Korean artistes, would be coming to our concert. Probably Girls’ Generation or….”, shyly revealing their wish.

Upon seeing the news, netizens gave various reactions and commented, “L‘Arc-en-Ciel are Girls’ Generation’s fans too”, “Full of anticipation for their concert”, “Instead of Girls’ Generation, we will go”, “Legendary band, L‘Arc-en-Ciel!”, etc.

L‘Arc-en-Ciel’s concert will be held at Jamsil Indoor Gymnastics Stadium in Songpa-gu, Seoul at 7pm KST on May 5th.

Credit: mydaily.co.kr
    Sumber

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast