Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
http://idgs.in/504539

SNSD[3 MARET 2012]

Spoiler untuk Berita :
    In the May issue of “1st Look” magazine, SM Entertainment artists got together to talk about the upcoming release of the documentary film “I AM.” that will showcase the lives of SM Entertainment stars from their trainee days to the historic SMTOWN Live in NYC concert. Along with f(x)’s Krystal, TVXQ’s Yunho, and Super Junior’s Leeteuk, Seohyun took part in the photo shoot, and she gave us a glimpse into who she is, both Seohyun and Seo Joohyun.

[CENTER][CENTER]
    “I AM. Seo Joohyun and Seohyun, because there wouldn’t be a ‘Seohyun’ if there was no ‘Seo Joohyun’. Seohyun on stage and the usual Seo Joohyun are really different. I try to draw myself in to maintain my image of living a proper lifestyle because I don’t want to disappoint anyone. People’s watchful eyes have become a good driving force in my life. With company friends and unnies, I have been able to create memories that I would not have been able to at school. When I look back, they were fun, fond days. It’s amazing and a little embarrassing that the trainees days that only I know about will be revealed. Your fingers curl when you look at photos from your past. But I think sharing our memories of the past with others sounds fun. I worked hard from when I was cast in fifth grade until now, and because I don’t regret the time spent, it’s okay if it gets revealed.”

When I stand on stage, I get nervous, and because unexpected situations can occur, we need even more preparation. I must have confidence on top of that as well. The reason why I chose drama/theatre as my major is to act after learning all the theory first. You only live once, and I can only live as myself. I think I could learn a lot of things if I can live as others through acting.”
    Source: 1st Look
    Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified
    Edited by: MoonSoshi9@soshified

2. Hot Ad

anjer lawak !!

[JAPAN]

Spoiler untuk berita :

Japanese AV star, Aoi Sora to debut in Korea as Singer-Actress

Aoi Sora, who is a well known figure in the Japanese adult video industry, will be debuting her singing and acting in Korea.

In order to debut as a K-Pop singer, Aoi Sora recently came to South Korea. It’s been reported that she will be recording a music video at a night club in Ilsan, Kyung Ki Do on May 7th. According to a representative, “Aoi is currently preparing for singing activities in Korea. To officially prepare for her debut, she recently visited Korea.”

In addition, the music video will be featuring a famous dance team in Korea called ‘Love Cubic‘. ’Love Cubic’ is a famous 5-girl member group that currently has a fan base of around 50,000.

Furthermore, on May 4th, Aoi Sora tweeted, “I dyed my hair after 4 years for this project. I am actually in Korea right now“, surprising many of her fans.

Aside from her planned activities in singing, Aoi Sora also has been cast in a future Korean movie called ‘Vacance‘. It appears Aoi Sora will be debuting, both as an actress and singer in the near future.

Sumber
    CR:allkpop

Pen spinning is not about how many busts and spreads you perform, its about having fun and making your own style
    "Midnight"

Professionals have standards.
    Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

Quote Originally Posted by Exile_Vindicator View Post
    anjer lawak !!

[JAPAN]

Spoiler untuk berita :

Japanese AV star, Aoi Sora to debut in Korea as Singer-Actress

Aoi Sora, who is a well known figure in the Japanese adult video industry, will be debuting her singing and acting in Korea.

In order to debut as a K-Pop singer, Aoi Sora recently came to South Korea. It’s been reported that she will be recording a music video at a night club in Ilsan, Kyung Ki Do on May 7th. According to a representative, “Aoi is currently preparing for singing activities in Korea. To officially prepare for her debut, she recently visited Korea.”

In addition, the music video will be featuring a famous dance team in Korea called ‘Love Cubic‘. ’Love Cubic’ is a famous 5-girl member group that currently has a fan base of around 50,000.

Furthermore, on May 4th, Aoi Sora tweeted, “I dyed my hair after 4 years for this project. I am actually in Korea right now“, surprising many of her fans.

Aside from her planned activities in singing, Aoi Sora also has been cast in a future Korean movie called ‘Vacance‘. It appears Aoi Sora will be debuting, both as an actress and singer in the near future.

Sumber
    CR:allkpop

are you sure about this ?

Quote Originally Posted by FanyTiffany View Post

are you sure about this ?

kurang tau nob

barusan juga nemu pas gw buka allkpop, coba aja lu klik sumber'a

Pen spinning is not about how many busts and spreads you perform, its about having fun and making your own style
    "Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

kurang tau nob

barusan juga nemu pas gw buka allkpop, coba aja lu klik sumber'a

kalo bner , emang melawak dia

GG bener , sora aoi jadi penyanyi KPOP

Quote Originally Posted by FanyTiffany View Post

kalo bner , emang melawak dia

GG bener , sora aoi jadi penyanyi KPOP
    dari artis AV ke Singer Kpop

jauh banget dah pindah alirannya

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

dari artis AV ke Singer Kpop

jauh banget dah pindah alirannya

Bosan kali ya jadi Artis AV .
    capek tiap ari gitu aja

Weleh.... Si langit biru mau nyanyi ya? LAWAK!

Yihhaaa

[JAPAN]

Spoiler untuk berita :

ONE OK ROCK reveals details on new single, “The Beginning”

The details on ONE OK ROCK’s upcoming single, “The Beginning“, have finally been revealed!

As previously reported, “The Beginning” was written as the theme song for the live-action film, ‘Rurouni Kenshin‘. Aside from the title track, the single will include “Ketsuraku Automation” and “Notes’n'Words” as its coupling tracks. A sticker will be enclosed with every first press edition of the single.

“The Beginning” is now available for download in Chaku-Uta form via Recochoku and AmuMoba and is slated for release on August 22nd.

In the meantime, you can listen to a portion of “The Beginning” in the trailer for ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ below!

Sumber

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

mau tanya kalo mau download lagu asian di link mana yah bisa pm ke saya tuk link nya tq

gw biasa disini Free Music Downloads
    coba aja..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456