Page 40 of 93 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
http://idgs.in/700501

Quote Originally Posted by christ_horde View Post
    I think it's already clear, our people was on the wrong side, and the foreigner is the right one. The problem was only about permission. Every place especially on the resort like that have a rule to obey for certain. That's why when you want to have a visit you must ask a permission first and obey the rule at that place. But you know, most of our people really lack of those two things. They just act arbitrarily as if they own the place, defiling everything. I feel very shame on the foreigner. Our people was wrong and still they act as if they were right and also very unfriendly to the foreigner. Whereas we are known for our friendly attitude.

Oh and I forgot there is also one badness that most of our people have. In Bahasa Indonesia it is called 'lebay'. They just like to exaggerate most incident that happened. Small incident become very really immense huge incident. What a nation.
    What a cool userbar you got there bro

2. Hot Ad

Quote Originally Posted by Bedeviere View Post
    What a cool userbar you got there bro

Hahaha. I was hoping that no one's gonna comment about that userbar. And here you go make it just as a hope forever. Lol.

I think it is yours that is cool, beside its uniqueness you also have it permanently. Not like mine which only for temporary.

Btw, can I still join the next game's period as I am already the Champion?
    Let The God Decide Your Fates

Hahaha. I was hoping that no one's gonna comment about that userbar. And here you go make it just as a hope forever. Lol.

I think it is yours that is cool, beside its uniqueness you also have it permanently. Not like mine which only for temporary.

Btw, can I still join the next game's period as I am already the Champion?
    With this userbar, comes great responsibility

Yes, you are still eligible to play the next period

Anyway, you're playing WoW IDGS, aren't you?
    I'm assuming you're from the Horde. What's the name of your char?

With this userbar, comes great responsibility

Yes, you are still eligible to play the next period

Anyway, you're playing WoW IDGS, aren't you?
    I'm assuming you're from the Horde. What's the name of your char?

Don't worry, I won't conquer the game anymore. I'll let anyone else win. (Act as if I'm unbeatable)

I used to, but not anymore. I stopped playing in the middle of Cataclysm for a while. And when I heard that the server will go back to WoTLK, I completely lost my interest to play, unless one condition is happened. Well most of my character are from Horde, but actually I played both faction. Anugordek (Alliance), Falcon and Galeon (Horde) are which I mostly played.

Are you still playing right now?

Don't worry, I won't conquer the game anymore. I'll let anyone else win. (Act as if I'm unbeatable)

I used to, but not anymore. I stopped playing in the middle of Cataclysm for a while. And when I heard that the server will go back to WoTLK, I completely lost my interest to play, unless one condition is happened. Well most of my character are from Horde, but actually I played both faction. Anugordek (Alliance), Falcon and Galeon (Horde) are which I mostly played.

Are you still playing right now?
    And what condition is that?

Yes, I'm playing Alliance most of the time. You can see my char's name in my siggy

I've already experienced all content in WoTLK, PvE and PvP, exclude Ulduar (The Best Raid Instance in all World of Warcraft expansion in my opinion). So unless the GM and Dev team manage to open it fully scripted just like other Raid, then I have no desire to play anymore.

How is the condition of the server? Do you still enjoy playing it, eh?

I've already experienced all content in WoTLK, PvE and PvP, exclude Ulduar (The Best Raid Instance in all World of Warcraft expansion in my opinion). So unless the GM and Dev team manage to open it fully scripted just like other Raid, then I have no desire to play anymore.

How is the condition of the server? Do you still enjoy playing it, eh?
    I don't know if it's now full scripted or not, but some guys in Horde, possibly led by the achievement star Noraydrise, just downed Algalon recently. Heck, they even got the title Starcaller to prove it

Is that reason good enough for you?

And yeah, I still enjoy it. The server is quite stable now. I even got some plans to manage a second team to reach Immortard in Alliance

What The Heck!? Multiple post, sorry. (Indonesian internet great connection)
    Relax bro, I got this

====================

Anyway, just found out that I got this email 3 days ago

Can't wait to try it!

Can't wait to try it!
    Wow i haven't played pokemon again ever since i got into college, and that was err around 4 years ago? Must be nice to reminisce about them and play the game again What were the older games (but not that old) before those ones you received the invitation on? X and Y if I remember it right? Have you played them?

I don't know if it's now full scripted or not, but some guys in Horde, possibly led by the achievement star Noraydrise, just downed Algalon recently. Heck, they even got the title Starcaller to prove it

Is that reason good enough for you?

And yeah, I still enjoy it. The server is quite stable now. I even got some plans to manage a second team to reach Immortard in Alliance
    Well it depends on. They got the Title, they beat the boss, but is it not buggy? I mean if you played when AMPM at Cataclysm, you must know what I mean. (Bug Exploiter, Dummy Boss everywhere).

And furthermore, it is still not clear whether it is already complete till the final boss or not. (My greatest desire is to defeat Algalon and Yogg' Saron).

Can't wait to try it!
    Well I'm not a Pokemon fan, and I also never play any kind of that game. But, do you have a Nintendo DS? Or do you play that game through emulator?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsguard View Post
    Wow i haven't played pokemon again ever since i got into college, and that was err around 4 years ago? Must be nice to reminisce about them and play the game again What were the older games (but not that old) before those ones you received the invitation on? X and Y if I remember it right? Have you played them?
    Yeah I already played X a while back. Man, the pokemon world sure is different now

The last pokemon game I played before X was Emerald. So, even though this invitation is just a demo, I'm already overwhelmed with those childhood memories by the time I watched the game intro

Well it depends on. They got the Title, they beat the boss, but is it not buggy? I mean if you played when AMPM at Cataclysm, you must know what I mean. (Bug Exploiter, Dummy Boss everywhere).

And furthermore, it is still not clear whether it is already complete till the final boss or not. (My greatest desire is to defeat Algalon and Yogg' Saron).

Well I'm not a Pokemon fan, and I also never play any kind of that game. But, do you have a Nintendo DS? Or do you play that game through emulator?
    Well, FL was still buggy last time I checked. So yeah

To be honest, I recently bought myself a 3DS for the sake of playing this game

Well, FL was still buggy last time I checked. So yeah

To be honest, I recently bought myself a 3DS for the sake of playing this game [/QUOTE]

we on the same page, i played my 3ds xl for only pokemon x and y. this game is actually pretty awesome especially pvp, organizing toons and ****. its about making decisions, problem solving, etc. however the artificial intelligence aint that smart. they riposte somehow is predictable. so yeah overall its only a decent game. good for killing time but not to be hooked to it. the ***** aint that tight it slips off alot.

wtf man i cant type "s h i t and p u s s y" that aint profanity...

Quote Originally Posted by KikiGoHAM View Post
    we on the same page, i played my 3ds xl for only pokemon x and y. this game is actually pretty awesome especially pvp, organizing toons and ****. its about making decisions, problem solving, etc. however the artificial intelligence aint that smart. they riposte somehow is predictable. so yeah overall its only a decent game. good for killing time but not to be hooked to it. the ***** aint that tight it slips off alot.

wtf man i cant type "s h i t and p u s s y" that aint profanity...
    Are you new here?

Those two words were censored a while ago by the higher up. Bad words they said

But yeah, I do disagree for the word "s h i t" to be censored

Are you new here?

Those two words were censored a while ago by the higher up. Bad words they said

But yeah, I do disagree for the word "s h i t" to be censored
    define new... because i can be new or even older than you.. know what HAM means?
    Last edited by KikiGoHAM; 15-11-14 at 23:10.

Quote Originally Posted by KikiGoHAM View Post
    define new... because i can be new or even older than you.. know what HAM means?
    Chill, dude. I'm just asking whether you're a new guy here or already hanging out here some time ago

By HAM you mean basic human rights?

Chill, dude. I'm just asking whether you're a new guy here or already hanging out here some time ago

By HAM you mean basic human rights?
    dont be too sensitive, im super chill. well this is my first post with this ID. so i guess. HAM means "hard as mother f u c k e r". or you can add "a" after as. your choice.

Page 40 of 93 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast