Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
http://idgs.in/700501

"Vengeance is mine."
    "The guilty will suffer"
    "I'm the iron hand of justice"

Maiev Shadowsong.

2. Hot Ad

i love Warcraft... started playing it when i was in highschool.. there's a pc game center in front of my house named GAMEMASTER. The place was famous with Warcraft League, fyi we played melee strategy map.

GAMEMASTER also provided us a clan database, to input winning , losing score online. Oh and the game center also held a DIABLO II Lord of Destruction League.. haha i like both of them WC3 or Diablo II LoD...

When Priestess of The Moon first showed up in the Reign of Chaos, Night Elf was dominating. Her ultimate skill STARFALL is way toooo destructive and then in the next version (or maybe in the Frozen Throne vers) That very destructive power was reduced greatly. But still i love Night Elf, The Demon Hunter is still amazing.

"Warriors of The Night Assemble!! *Growll"

you guys playin melee map of WC too ?? if you do, let's play together sometime..
    Last edited by shini87gami; 13-05-14 at 12:08.
    ..::Don't CRY because it's over, SMILE because it happened::..

well, i only play World of Warcraft to this day

right now, i'm still struggling to install Hearthstone and waiting for Heroes of the Storm to come out

Quote Originally Posted by - [bedeviere] - View Post
    well, i only play World of Warcraft to this day

right now, i'm still struggling to install Hearthstone and waiting for Heroes of the Storm to come out
    Do you know bout character named Nerzhul Manaroth and Arch'monde ?

oh btw what level are ur char in WoW Bed ??

Yeah, i know them. Ner'zhul is the progenitor of the Lich King. Archimonde is one of the leaders of Burning Legion who died in Hyjal. I forgot about Manoroth, Gromm killed him right?

In IDGS server, i got a 85 lvl in Alliance and 80 lvl in Horde

In other server i mention earlier, my lvl are still 70

Yeah, i know them. Ner'zhul is the progenitor of the Lich King. Archimonde is one of the leaders of Burning Legion who died in Hyjal. I forgot about Manoroth, Gromm killed him right?

In IDGS server, i got a 85 lvl in Alliance and 80 lvl in Horde

In other server i mention earlier, my lvl are still 70
    where do you play often ? and oh please resend the WoW link server that you play often.

about the named i mentioned earlier, i dont really quite know their story. When you play NightElf campaign if i'm not mistaken you'll face Manoroth before facing Arthas. (*i dont really remember it well)

and if by chance i play WoW, will you help me levelling and guide me in game ?? haha...

In night elf campaign, Arthas' role is just to show to Illidan the skull of gul'dan. The skull that later he absorb its power.
    Manoroth is the one of handful general in burning legion, his mission is to enslave Orcs to be his minions. And so he corrupted Grom and his lackeys with his blood, binding them in pact of loyalty for burning legion.

woah... that's Queldorei for you... hahaha dont tell me that you really live in Azeroth time

and who is the final boss for Night Elf Camp ???

Arthas right? or Lich King? If i'm not mistaken, the battle scene is on top of the snowy mountain yes?

Queldorei means Children of the highborn or in common, High elf. While Kaldorei means Children of the star or in common, Night elf.

In final night elf campaign in Reign of chaos, Malfurion stormrage was aware that he and his allies (Humans led by Jaina Proudmore and Orcs, led by Thrall) were incapable to banish Archimonde alone. So he gathered the nature spirit around World of tree and hold the line until all spirits gathered and his spell ready. Once Archimonde triumphantly stood in front of World of tree, he thought that mortal resistances were over. But he was wrong, thousands spirit of nature exploding themselves in every inch of his skin, turning him down to the dust.

The battle in atop of Ice crown glacier is the undead campaign in The Frozen throne.

You, (Arthas and Anub'arak) had to reach and activate 5 (or 8 if I can recall) obelisks to open the gate for the frozen throne. Illidan, Vashj and Kael. Who had sworn to their demon master Kil'jaedan to destroy Nerzhul (Lich king) at all cost, would be your opponents.

At the end, Arthas and Illidan would had a duel as them both reached the main entrance, Illidan was defeated as a single slash from Frostmourne, sliced his chest. (he is not dead tho)

I'm just a lore scholar =)
    Last edited by Queldorei; 13-05-14 at 17:15.

maybe quel is the next in the Sunstrider line

Quote Originally Posted by shini87gami View Post
    where do you play often ? and oh please resend the WoW link server that you play often.

about the named i mentioned earlier, i dont really quite know their story. When you play NightElf campaign if i'm not mistaken you'll face Manoroth before facing Arthas. (*i dont really remember it well)

and if by chance i play WoW, will you help me levelling and guide me in game ?? haha...
    i often play in here http://wow.indogamers.com/
    you can also go the forum here http://idgs.in/f6

but still, not so many players right now in there, so if you get bored real fast, you can go to the one i pm you earlier

i hardly play right now, too busy with college, but let me know if you get any trouble playing WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Queldorei View Post
    Queldorei means Children of the highborn or in common, High elf. While Kaldorei means Children of the star or in common, Night elf.

In final night elf campaign in Reign of chaos, Malfurion stormrage was aware that he and his allies (Humans led by Jaina Proudmore and Orcs, led by Thrall) were incapable to banish Archimonde alone. So he gathered the nature spirit around World of tree and hold the line until all spirits gathered and his spell ready. Once Archimonde triumphantly stood in front of World of tree, he thought that mortal resistances were over. But he was wrong, thousands spirit of nature exploding themselves in every inch of his skin, turning him down to the dust.

The battle in atop of Ice crown glacier is the undead campaign in The Frozen throne.

You, (Arthas and Anub'arak) had to reach and activate 5 (or 8 if I can recall) obelisks to open the gate for the frozen throne. Illidan, Vashj and Kael. Who had sworn to their demon master Kil'jaedan to destroy Nerzhul (Lich king) at all cost, would be your opponents.

At the end, Arthas and Illidan would had a duel as them both reached the main entrance, Illidan was defeated as a single slash from Frostmourne, sliced his chest. (he is not dead tho)

if you, by any chance, play WoW in the idgs server, you should totally join my guild!

there's already two lore scholar in the guild
    Last edited by Bedeviere; 13-05-14 at 17:26.

I think the chance will be very small. Main problem is the patch and client files. I'm kinda lazy to download it, thus I'm not sure my modem and internet speed can handle such vast files.

Quote Originally Posted by Queldorei View Post

Yes i remember that scene where Arthas went 1 on 1 with Illidan. But thinking about it, i never played Undead Campaign for sure.. I think that Night Elf campaign has a similarity ending with Undead's.

Ah and i remember that scene also where Archimonde standing before The World Tree etc etc.. But how could i see it.. I never played Campaign in WC3 Reign of Chaos... Is that a credit movie or...?

Quote Originally Posted by Bedeviere
    i often play in here http://wow.indogamers.com/
    you can also go the forum here http://idgs.in/f6

but still, not so many players right now in there, so if you get bored real fast, you can go to the one i pm you earlier

i hardly play right now, too busy with college, but let me know if you get any trouble playing WoW
    Ahhh mann, so you're busy with college... I saw the other linnk you gave me that time.. Man i'm thinking it would be a hell of troubles to install this game.. Too many waayyyy too many mirror downloads links

well, i forgot to mention to the both you that my game client is copyable

so, if you had an external HD and you're somewhere in Jakarta, then you're in luck! i'll tell you my location later

here's the spec:
    size : 27.0 GB (you might need 30 GB of space)
    version : 4.3.4 (the latest Cataclysm, retail latest (Pandaria) is 5.4.7)

I think for now, I will stay with Dragon nest. As you see I have long enough waiting to have a high elven char (Oh yes, she has fair skin and lovely ocean eyes)

well, i forgot to mention to the both you that my game client is copyable

so, if you had an external HD and you're somewhere in Jakarta, then you're in luck! i'll tell you my location later

here's the spec:
    size : 27.0 GB (you might need 30 GB of space)
    version : 4.3.4 (the latest Cataclysm, retail latest (Pandaria) is 5.4.7)
    crap.. even bigger size than Tera Rising

I'm in Jakarta, North Jakarta, Sunter precisely....

oh and about DN, i heard that the developer will publish new class (a female char using bladed-staff like weapon)

Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast