Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
http://idgs.in/700501

words of advice for you Bed, don't mock 'them' wheter you believe their existence or not. Haha..

If i can recall, i have the similar type of story when i made fun of 'their kind'

It was 2 AM when i accompanied my friend back to his house. It was raining that time. So i stopped my motorcycle under the freakin gigantic tree.

Then i watched my friend entering the house while i was checking email at my mobile phone.

He, then, made fun of me, saying "careful bro, it's pretty late, please always check your back seat, just in case you have another passenger while riding"

Then i replied to him, "seriously bro? if i met one of their kind, i would say HELLO SIR and smacked 'em in the head"

I started riding back home, that time (while i was riding) i was pretty sure that nothing was in front of me and suddenly *swoozzhh* everything turned black.

I gained my consciousness at security post, then i asked them (there were two of securities that time).

Me: What happened?

Security: You don't remember anything?

Me: No Sir! (all i know that i had a big headache and a bleeding mouth)

Security: You hit a portal son, are you sleeping while riding?

Me: Portal?? (Then i went to check the road if there was really a portal)

Holy Sheep!! There was really a portal!

The securities told me that they were also in shocked when they saw a motorcycle just passed their post with no one riding it and then fell near their post. My motorcycle still keeps moving after passing 3 bumps (how do you spell polisi tidur in english, bumps right? cmiiww)

So now i never made fun of them. But it doesn't mean that i'm afraid of them, i just realize that there are borders that shouldn't be crossed.
    ..::Don't CRY because it's over, SMILE because it happened::..

2. Hot Ad

Quote Originally Posted by shini87gami View Post
    words of advice for you Bed, don't mock 'them' wheter you believe their existence or not. Haha..

If i can recall, i have the similar type of story when i made fun of 'their kind'

It was 2 AM when i accompanied my friend back to his house. It was raining that time. So i stopped my motorcycle under the freakin gigantic tree.

Then i watched my friend entering the house while i was checking email at my mobile phone.

He, then, made fun of me, saying "careful bro, it's pretty late, please always check your back seat, just in case you have another passenger while riding"

Then i replied to him, "seriously bro? if i met one of their kind, i would say HELLO SIR and smacked 'em in the head"

I started riding back home, that time (while i was riding) i was pretty sure that nothing was in front of me and suddenly *swoozzhh* everything turned black.

I gained my consciousness at security post, then i asked them (there were two of securities that time).

Me: What happened?

Security: You don't remember anything?

Me: No Sir! (all i know that i had a big headache and a bleeding mouth)

Security: You hit a portal son, are you sleeping while riding?

Me: Portal?? (Then i went to check the road if there was really a portal)

Holy Sheep!! There was really a portal!

The securities told me that they were also in shocked when they saw a motorcycle just passed their post with no one riding it and then fell near their post. My motorcycle still keeps moving after passing 3 bumps (how do you spell polisi tidur in english, bumps right? cmiiww)

So now i never made fun of them. But it doesn't mean that i'm afraid of them, i just realize that there are borders that shouldn't be crossed.
    yeah,i agree with it
    sometimes,we just have to believe about it
    we should avoid saying those things
    once bitten twice shy
    Masalah Beli Id? Visit : http://idgs.in/452948
    Masalah Post Orang? Visit : http://idgs.in/458990

Actually, i do believe their existence, and i respect them for that

I know that there's a limit i should consider when i talk about them. So, when i try to made fun of them, i make sure that i'm not breaking out from the limit. And i usually keep those thoughts of making fun deep inside my head

Why it has to be making fun? That way i achieve calmer state of mind when i encounter something possibly supernatural

There's also differences between mildly making fun and challengingly making fun

For example, when i say "dude, that house is making us lost! What a ****** coincidence". This way, i made fun of the house while admitting that it is quite wrong to try passing by the house in the first place

Another example, when i say "when i meet one of them, i will say hello sir and smack 'em in the head". Well my friend, they will seriously consider that a challenge

Took me some experience to made my mindset like this
    Last edited by Bedeviere; 21-05-14 at 12:41.

so you already knew the differences.. good for you Bed...

you have another experience that you wanna share? Quel maybe? or maybe BBM- our new participant

so you already knew the differences.. good for you Bed...

you have another experience that you wanna share? Quel maybe? or maybe BBM- our new participant
    hahas,next time maybe shini
    hmms, how about we introduce ourselves first?
    it seems really odd to call our nickname in forum
    anyway,my name is raymond

The first time I arrived in Jakarta, I lived in my cousin's house. That house was built in the edge of Ciliwung, rumor said, on the ground where the house stood, was once the camp of Netherland army. thus the horror and ghost stories were merely told.

I took my bed on garret, disregarding my cousin's warn that he and his father once saw some mystical creatures (Such as kuntilanak, jin or some sort) ; the garret was somewhat creepy, it was dark before I put a new lamp, and that place was certainly dusty.

At the first night, I was quite aware about the eeriness, so I done this: I slammed the door and raised my voice, swearing that "I'm not afraid to anything that might dwell here."

Then I slept just fine.

Three days later, the, oddities began to appear starts from the door that slammed shut itself, an astral beings that rascally tickle my ears, or sounds of footsteps in the middle of the night.

Well, about their disturbance so far, I just shrugs it off, as long as they never intend to hurt me.

Quote Originally Posted by Queldorei View Post
    The first time I arrived in Jakarta, I lived in my cousin's house. That house was built in the edge of Ciliwung, rumor said, on the ground where the house stood, was once the camp of Netherland army. thus the horror and ghost stories were merely told.

I took my bed on garret, disregarding my cousin's warn that he and his father once saw some mystical creatures (Such as kuntilanak, jin or some sort) ; the garret was somewhat creepy, it was dark before I put a new lamp, and that place was certainly dusty.

At the first night, I was quite aware about the eeriness, so I done this: I slammed the door and raised my voice, swearing that "I'm not afraid to anything that might dwell here."

Then I slept just fine.

Three days later, the, oddities began to appear starts from the door that slammed shut itself, an astral beings that rascally tickle my ears, or sounds of footsteps in the middle of the night.

Well, about their disturbance so far, I just shrugs it off, as long as they never intend to hurt me.
    as long your conscience is clear,i guess you will not be afraid about something like that
    But if i am in your position,i dont know if could handle it calmly or not?

Then I slept just fine.

I believe that those beings can never hurt us (human) directly. For example it uses us as a vessel, not just an ordinary human can be their vessel. Usually those beings use a fucked-up human with mountains of problems and about to conduct more sins.
    But man, Quel, you had some terrifying exprience yourself

Quote Originally Posted by BBM-
    hahas,next time maybe shini
    hmms, how about we introduce ourselves first?
    it seems really odd to call our nickname in forum
    anyway,my name is raymond
    well you're maybe right..
    Name is Christy. You can call me Chris. I'm a MALEEEEEEEE!!! Don't comment 'bout my name
    Live in Sunter, Northern Jakarta.

Nice to meet you Ray, welcome to the club

I believe that those beings can never hurt us (human) directly. For example it uses us as a vessel, not just an ordinary human can be their vessel. Usually those beings use a fucked-up human with mountains of problems and about to conduct more sins.
    But man, Quel, you had some terrifying exprience yourself

well you're maybe right..
    Name is Christy. You can call me Chris. I'm a MALEEEEEEEE!!! Don't comment 'bout my name
    Live in Sunter, Northern Jakarta.

Nice to meet you Ray, welcome to the club
    Nice to meet you too christy
    hope the visitor in this subforum will increase
    you see,only a few people post at here

I quite... familiar with supernatural thingy. Let's say I gifted with ability to see mystical creature at some certain time.

I quite... familiar with supernatural thingy. Let's say I gifted with ability to see mystical creature at some certain time.
    damn! cool! really cool!!

i never had a chance to see them.

sometimes i can only feel their presence and hear white noises, oh and not too long ago i got one appearance on my GF's mobile phone at GrandIndo BlitzMplex. I've posted the pic in Supernatural Forum.

They will never appear if you intended to see them, and vise versa. That's the rule.

well, they do appear if you challenge them to some points

btw, the name's tama

nice to getting know your names, chris and ray

Quote Originally Posted by Bedeviere View Post
    In that case, if you aren't fully ware about their presence, or actually didn't expecting them to accept your challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bedeviere View Post

btw, the name's tama

nice to getting know your names, chris and ray
    Yes maybe there are conditions to make them appear. when you say challenge them

My friend, named Kevin once went to Jeruk Purut and did exactly like the rumour says (come with odd numbers of people on Friday night, or others say we must circling the cemetery) he also taunted the rumoured beheaded priest to appear.

He did those conditions but voilà nothing happened.

On the other hand my sister's friends went there with 5 people (odd numbers) in one car. They only circled the cemetery and didn't event taunt him to show up. Here i will tell you what my sister told me before:

They went there with 5 people in one car (all of them are girls). Two in the front seat three on the back seat. She told me that when they finished circling the cemetery (6 times if i'm not mistaken) the car suddenly shutted down. They tried to start the engine back on but the engine didn't run. In the midst of panic one of the girls (the middle one who is on the back seat) drenched in sweat and unable to say a word. The two girls in the back looked at their friends and asked her what had happened, she couldn't say a word only stared on her leg and crying. The four girls ran like mad abandoned her friend in the car after they saw a pale colored hand gripping her leg.

FYI my sister studied in the same class like those daredevils. From what i heard, that girl was nowhere to be found. The fours ran like mad and came back with some other bypassers to their car but their friend was not there anymore.

Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast