Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 496
http://idgs.in/769515
  1. #331
    karoco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    221
    Points
    208.12
    Thanks: 0 / 0 / 0

    Default

    Nama lengkap MAP : Resident Evil Snow v3.9
    Type Map : Survival
    Link download valid : https://www.epicwar.com/maps/271851/

  2. Hot Ad
  3. #332
    DreamOfDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Surabaya
    Posts
    167
    Points
    5,886.60
    Thanks: 4 / 3 / 3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karoco View Post
    Nama lengkap MAP : Resident Evil Snow v3.9
    Type Map : Survival
    Link download valid : https://www.epicwar.com/maps/271851/
    [Clean]
    Cek Lagi @Borgo @Nx-Garm @Anggota M.M.A

  4. #333
    Nt4ps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Di lubung hati terdalam pacar orang
    Posts
    1,129
    Points
    81,359.86
    Thanks: 6 / 5 / 4

    Default

    Code:
    Nama Map : The World RPG S4 v0.07b (ENG)
    Type Map : RPG
    Link : Link
    bantu cek siapapun yg bisa @Archavalon; @DreamOfDoll; @Nx-Garm;
    Thank you
    Never force anything, just let it be
    If it's mean to be, it will be.

    -Luck is no excuse-
    -Luck does not exist-

  5. #334
    DreamOfDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Surabaya
    Posts
    167
    Points
    5,886.60
    Thanks: 4 / 3 / 3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nt4ps View Post
    Code:
    Nama Map : The World RPG S4 v0.07b (ENG)
    Type Map : RPG
    Link : Link
    bantu cek siapapun yg bisa @Archavalon; @DreamOfDoll; @Nx-Garm;
    Thank you
    [Clean] Silakan Cek lagi.

  6. #335

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    9
    Points
    3.50
    Thanks: 0 / 0 / 0

    Default

    Nama lengkap MAP : Daemonic Sword ORPG 6.29
    Type Map : RPG
    Link download valid : https://www.epicwar.com/maps/269502/

    Nama lengkap MAP : Daemonic Sword ORPG 6.50a
    Type Map : RPG
    Link download valid : https://www.epicwar.com/maps/277888/

  7. #336
    DreamOfDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Surabaya
    Posts
    167
    Points
    5,886.60
    Thanks: 4 / 3 / 3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SynysterLynz1 View Post
    Nama lengkap MAP : Daemonic Sword ORPG 6.29
    Type Map : RPG
    Link download valid : https://www.epicwar.com/maps/269502/

    Nama lengkap MAP : Daemonic Sword ORPG 6.50a
    Type Map : RPG
    Link download valid : https://www.epicwar.com/maps/277888/
    1 aja ya bang yang paling baru biar tidak full''in server
    ak bantu req karena belom memenuhi syarat page 1
    Last edited by DreamOfDoll; 13-01-18 at 00:38.

  8. #337

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    9
    Points
    3.50
    Thanks: 0 / 0 / 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfDoll View Post
    1 aja ya bang yang paling baru biar tidak full''in server
    ak bantu req karena belom memenuhi syarat page 1
    oke bro klo bisa yg 6.29 aja

  9. #338
    Nx-Garm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    @SG | Discord : Nx-Garm#1185 | Seal IDGS Discord Grup : https://discord.gg/YFrFVUe
    Posts
    424
    Points
    1,010.20
    Thanks: 4 / 10 / 9

    Default

    Request Map
    Nama : Daemonic Sword ORPG v6.66
    Tipe : RPG
    Link Valid dari official website : http://www.daemonicswordorpg.com/ -
    Direct Link Download

    Info map

    Version 6.66 [ Last updated: January 10, 2018 18:46 EST ]

    -Golden Boots Fixed

    -Skill Abilities Requirements unlocks added

    -Assassin Guild Tunnel fixed

    -Fence in Alexandria Tavern Fixed

    -Couple tooltips fixed
    @Borgo; @DreamOfDoll;
    Last edited by Nx-Garm; 13-01-18 at 11:45.
    <a href=http://static.indogamers.com/signaturepics/sigpic424566_3.gif target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://static.indogamers.com/signatu...ic424566_3.gif</a>

  10. #339
    DreamOfDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Surabaya
    Posts
    167
    Points
    5,886.60
    Thanks: 4 / 3 / 3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nx-Garm View Post
    Request Map
    Nama : Daemonic Sword ORPG v6.66
    Tipe : RPG
    Link Valid dari official website : http://www.daemonicswordorpg.com/ -
    Direct Link Download

    Info map

    Version 6.66 [ Last updated: January 10, 2018 18:46 EST ]

    -Golden Boots Fixed

    -Skill Abilities Requirements unlocks added

    -Assassin Guild Tunnel fixed

    -Fence in Alexandria Tavern Fixed

    -Couple tooltips fixed
    @Borgo; @DreamOfDoll;
    sudah ak ganti

  11. #340
    Nx-Garm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    @SG | Discord : Nx-Garm#1185 | Seal IDGS Discord Grup : https://discord.gg/YFrFVUe
    Posts
    424
    Points
    1,010.20
    Thanks: 4 / 10 / 9

    Default

    Map : Boss and Will RPG
    Tipe : RPG
    Link : BAW RPG

    Map : Friday the 13th
    Tipe : Survival
    Link : Friday 13th

    titipan user
    @Borgo; @DreamOfDoll;
    <a href=http://static.indogamers.com/signaturepics/sigpic424566_3.gif target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://static.indogamers.com/signatu...ic424566_3.gif</a>

  12. #341
    yzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    παράδεισος
    Posts
    265
    Points
    2,041.20
    Thanks: 5 / 1 / 1

    Default

    Map : Enfo's 1 Team 7-WAY 31 3 2016
    Tipe : Survival
    Link : http://www97.zippyshare.com/v/Ggn0uUYU/file.html
    @Nx-Garm; @DreamOfDoll;
    " I can't live without you, or with you."

  13. #342
    Nx-Garm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    @SG | Discord : Nx-Garm#1185 | Seal IDGS Discord Grup : https://discord.gg/YFrFVUe
    Posts
    424
    Points
    1,010.20
    Thanks: 4 / 10 / 9

    Default

    Map : Creep vs Wolves
    Tipe : Survival , Defense , Cooperative
    Link Valid : Hiveworkshop

    Map : Winter Hunter
    Tipe : Survival , Defense , Cooperative
    Link Valid : Hiveworkshop

    Map : Before the winter
    Tipe : Survival , Defense , Cooperative
    Link Valid : Hiveworkshop

    titipan user @Borgo; @DreamOfDoll;
    @yzz; This site can’t be reached + File does not exist on this server
    <a href=http://static.indogamers.com/signaturepics/sigpic424566_3.gif target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://static.indogamers.com/signatu...ic424566_3.gif</a>

  14. #343
    DreamOfDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Surabaya
    Posts
    167
    Points
    5,886.60
    Thanks: 4 / 3 / 3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nx-Garm View Post
    Map : Boss and Will RPG
    Tipe : RPG
    Link : BAW RPG

    Map : Friday the 13th
    Tipe : Survival
    Link : Friday 13th

    titipan user
    @Borgo; @DreamOfDoll;
    [CLean]

    Quote Originally Posted by yzz View Post
    Map : Enfo's 1 Team 7-WAY 31 3 2016
    Tipe : Survival
    Link : http://www97.zippyshare.com/v/Ggn0uUYU/file.html
    @Nx-Garm; @DreamOfDoll;
    [Clean]

    Quote Originally Posted by Nx-Garm View Post
    Map : Creep vs Wolves
    Tipe : Survival , Defense , Cooperative
    Link Valid : Hiveworkshop

    Map : Winter Hunter
    Tipe : Survival , Defense , Cooperative
    Link Valid : Hiveworkshop

    Map : Before the winter
    Tipe : Survival , Defense , Cooperative
    Link Valid : Hiveworkshop

    titipan user @Borgo; @DreamOfDoll;
    @yzz; This site can’t be reached + File does not exist on this server
    [Clean]
    @Borgo;

  15. #344
    Nx-Garm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    @SG | Discord : Nx-Garm#1185 | Seal IDGS Discord Grup : https://discord.gg/YFrFVUe
    Posts
    424
    Points
    1,010.20
    Thanks: 4 / 10 / 9

    Default

    Map : Fish RPG Part2-28
    Tipe : RPG
    Link : Link
    Spoiler untuk Cara Download :

    Tahap 1

    Tahap 2



    Map : Legion TD HELL v3.98c / Hellhalt
    Tipe : Tower Defense , Co-operative, Survival
    Link : GD
    Spoiler untuk Changelog :

    - If red player is not present other players can set mode
    - Wave rebalance for teal and green players
    - Various bugfixes


    Map : Gem TD+ 1.4.1 ( 24 Sep 2017 )
    Tipe : Tower Defense
    Link : Direct Link

    @Borgo; @DreamOfDoll;
    Last edited by Nx-Garm; 16-01-18 at 15:15. Reason: tambahan
    <a href=http://static.indogamers.com/signaturepics/sigpic424566_3.gif target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://static.indogamers.com/signatu...ic424566_3.gif</a>

  16. #345
    fei~jin-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sky
    Posts
    492
    Points
    9,017.00
    Thanks: 45 / 18 / 14

    Default

    Tolong untuk request di buat 1 x Post dan di edit jangan di buat lebih dari 1 Post !!!
    Jika Map belom masuk tidak di perbolehkan membuat 2x post !!!
    Jika ada lagi yang post lebih dari 2x sebelum map masuk saya report dan infract bukan ajang gb post !!!

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •