Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106
Results 1,576 to 1,581 of 1581
http://idgs.in/7914

05 Feb 2015 - in: The team
    Bianconeri brave the elements in Vinovo

Heavy snowfall at Juventus Center doesn’t stop the Bianconeri, who continue their preparations for Milan with a session focused predominantly on tactics

With local forecasts predicting snow in the last few days but no flakes falling on the rooftops of Vinovo, the Bianconeri could have perhaps been forgiven for thinking they had successfully evaded the inclement weather conditions sweeping across the region of Piedmont.

But their arrival at Juventus Center this morning coincided with the start of heavy snowfall, forcing ground staff out onto the pitches for some last minute clearance work ahead of a scheduled lunchtime session.

Spirits though remained high and birthday boy Carlos Tevez was quick to make the conditions work in his favour, welcoming Patrice Evra back to the group with a playful snowball fight (see below).

Once the players were fully warmed up, Massimiliano Allegri launched the latest stage of preparations for Saturday’s match-up with Milan, running through the precise movements to be deployed when his men cross the white line at Juventus Stadium.

Missing from the session was Martin Caceres, who worked separately after reporting muscular fatigue in his left adductor yesterday.

Allegri will apply the finishing touches to the team’s final preparations for Milan tomorrow afternoon, with his pre-match press conference scheduled beforehand at midday CET. Follow @juventusfcen for live Twitter coverage.

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news...ng-05-february

2. Hot Ad

chiello tuh bagus sebagai bek yg tipe maju maju, datang ke pemain yg mau pegang bola, lsg fight jarak dekat
    bonu tuh bagus sebagai tipe yg intercept atau ngeblok, tipe pemain mama loreng, suka tebak tebak arah gerak lawan/bola

jadi kalo lawan pegang bola trus ada duo bek ini, pasti yg maju ngedeketin bola tuh chiello, sedangkan bonu leboh suka nunggu

@ADP1113 · 6h 6 hours ago

Allegri on 1st days at Juve "I was surrounded by enormous skepticism, because for the fans the change of coach was a bolt from the blue."

Allegri "For me? When I first got the call from Marotta, I was in Milano with my daughter."

Allegri on 1st days at Juve "I right away told myself: I can't overdo it. I arrived at Vinovo on July 16 & there were only 6 players the rest were coming back on 31st & we then were flying yo Australia. So then I thought they already knew a system by heart."

Allegri "So I planned to start with that (3-5-2) & then slightly do some modifications."

Q: What did Conte leave you? Allegri "I inherited an outstanding group of professionals, used to working with high intensity & that was lead & backed by a strong club which's the pillar of the team. Without it the building wouldve been down to it's 1st defeat."

Allegri on Pirlo's revival at Juve "Truth is this: after 10 yrs at Milan he had lost motivation. The contract dispute was a pretext."

Q: Who surprised you at Juve? Allegri "Buffon." Q: But he's always been number 1...
    Allegri "I was dazzled by his character."

Allegri "Buffon trains every day. He is a true champion. And you know how to differentiate a champion? He makes it look easy."

Q: Why didn't Morata play at the beginning? Allegri "I chose not to. Why? Because you have to prepare him physically but also because at the beginning young players should be protected, the same applies to Coman."

Q: What happened to Vidal? Allegri "Nothing unpredictable. He operated his knee & then went to play the first match in the World Cup then came to Juve & then got injured when he returned to play with his national team. What do you expect after such a sequence?"

Q: Juve slowed down in recent weeks: concerned? Allegri "No. We're working a lot & paid for it a little, we can play badly but what happened at Cesena is unacceptable."

Q: You said a 0-0 would be good (vs. BVB).. Allegri "No, I said at home you have to try to win but not conceding a goal is important."

Q: We close on a comment on Sacchi (who argued there are too many foreigners in Serie A).. Allegri "To revive Italian football you don't have to split the atom. Recipe is simple: create a 2nd team that allows U-18 boys to compete with older & stronger ones."

Allegri "Primavera sided will struggle to even compete in Serie C. Finally we need to set up federal institutions all over the country."

apa kata allegri soal pertama di juve
    morata vidal dan coman
    lalu seputar komentar sacchi
    dan tentu aja match vs bvb

buffon is goalkeeper number one !!!

Juve tak tersaingin nomor 1 di Liga Italy

tapi ketemu team dari inggris/german/spanyol bisa diacak" itu walau pertahanan juve is number one

Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106