http://idgs.in/276421

Default [ASK] Narrative, Description, and Spoof

Well, i have a homework to get some example for Narrative, Description, and Spoof..

and the meaning of them..

can anyone help me? already surfing the internet, but every website has different meaning..

ID Steam: efraimz

2. Hot Ad

www.askoxford.com

narrative (narasi)
    • noun 1 an account of connected events; a story. 2 the narrated part of a literary work, as distinct from dialogue.
    • adjective in the form of a narrative or concerned with narration.

description (deskripsi)
    • noun 1 a spoken or written account. 2 the process of describing. 3 a sort, kind, or class: people of any description.

spoof (lelucon)
    informal
    • noun 1 an imitation of something, especially a film, in which its characteristic features are exaggerated for comic effect; a parody. 2 a trick played on someone as a joke.
    • verb 1 parody. 2 trick or hoax.

1. Narrative
    The form of text is contained many events, it's almostly like : 1. Introduction, 2. Event, 3. Event, 4. Event, 5.Event

2. Description
    The form of text is contained many objective matter of words, means that it's actually always become a boring sentence (for me) that give some description non-subjectively (it's different from explanation one), it's almostly like : 1. Introducing object, 2. Describe, 3. Describe

3. Spoof
    This is, the form that use a past tense, it's actually a past tense that's trying to give the reader some easy and funny story
    Actually the form of text will take the part like narration + coda in the end of it...