Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
http://idgs.in/150120

I really love my curtains, But the curtains gone wild, did you know curtains mean, and the student answers, check the word in dictionary, the Student's blind, he can't read the dictionary, then he ask to his classmate named "kebo", and then "kebo" answers enthusiastically,"Sorry I'm busy right now, I'm gonna confess my feelings."

Meanwhile, the teacher is teaching English in our class, the teacher's name's Mrs *****. He asks one of his students,"Do you know me?" the student feels confused, And then Head Master came and inform students that Mr. *****...has been killed in toilets. The fake Mr. ***** is smiling and he said to all people "I KILLED HIM" He Laugh So loud and then he wanted to gather all the students outside to tell anyone that he is an alien who wants to abduct children and make them as an object for him to engage in Mortal Combat, the student panic and performs a fatality at the school's soccer field and Fresh blood blast from the most beautiful student in class, the student name "*******".

But suddenly some heroes appear and burned my dear curtains. My sister notice that and she ask to the heroes..."excuse sir, why did you do such thing".. then the heroes answer..."when my love for you was blind I'll do anything for you

2. Hot Ad

I really love my curtains, But the curtains gone wild, did you know curtains mean, and the student answers, check the word in dictionary, the Student's blind, he can't read the dictionary, then he ask to his classmate named "kebo", and then "kebo" answers enthusiastically,"Sorry I'm busy right now, I'm gonna confess my feelings."

Meanwhile, the teacher is teaching English in our class, the teacher's name's Mrs *****. He asks one of his students,"Do you know me?" the student feels confused, And then Head Master came and inform students that Mr. *****...has been killed in toilets. The fake Mr. ***** is smiling and he said to all people "I KILLED HIM" He Laugh So loud and then he wanted to gather all the students outside to tell anyone that he is an alien who wants to abduct children and make them as an object for him to engage in Mortal Combat, the student panic and performs a fatality at the school's soccer field and Fresh blood blast from the most beautiful student in class, the student name "*******".

But suddenly some heroes appear and burned my dear curtains. My sister notice that and she ask to the heroes..."excuse sir, why did you do such thing".. then the heroes answer..."when my love for you was blind I'll do anything for you" the heroes shock
    OFFICIAL PENSI DOTA 1 IDGS - MOVE ON DOTA 2

But suddenly some heroes appear and burned my dear curtains. My sister notice that and she ask to the heroes..."excuse sir, why did you do such thing".. then the heroes answer..."when my love for you was blind I'll do anything for you" the heroes shocked my sister by that word

But suddenly some heroes appear and burned my dear curtains. My sister notice that and she ask to the heroes..."excuse sir, why did you do such thing".. then the heroes answer..."when my love for you was blind I'll do anything for you" the heroes shocked my sister by that word and here I stand clueless

But suddenly some heroes appear and burned my dear curtains. My sister notice that and she ask to the heroes..."excuse sir, why did you do such thing".. then the heroes answer..."when my love for you was blind I'll do anything for you"... the heroes shocked my sister by that word and here I stand clueless. I started to thinking that

But suddenly some heroes appear and burned my dear curtains. My sister notice that and she ask to the heroes..."excuse sir, why did you do such thing".. then the heroes answer..."when my love for you was blind I'll do anything for you"... the heroes shocked my sister by that word and here I stand clueless. I started to thinking that not my name
    OFFICIAL PENSI DOTA 1 IDGS - MOVE ON DOTA 2

But suddenly some heroes appear and burned my dear curtains. My sister notice that and she ask to the heroes..."excuse sir, why did you do such thing".. then the heroes answer..."when my love for you was blind I'll do anything for you"... the heroes shocked my sister by that word and here I stand clueless. I started to thinking that not my name wasn't the only thing awfully

P.S

PS:
    why did it end up being curtains again...
    Because it all started on those exquisitely lovely curtains and it would be unfair if we left them behind D:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234