Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
http://idgs.in/23000

wohooooooooooooooooooooooo
    nothing happened at June 7th...well, at least not at predicted day...we still hope that it will not happen..
    juz as a case in india,, if I'm not mistaken, they predicted an earthquake at October 13th 1996.
    but nothing happened that day... so 2 days after that, scientist left and villagers comeback.
    but at nite in the second day, the earthquake occured without someone anticipated it...
    what a disaster...

about human beings boundaries againts God... i have 1 news for yall..
    UK juz gave a lisence for scientist to clones mamals except human, with some qualification.. well, its purpose is of course for our sake, coz by cloning we can cure many illness we can't before..
    but dont ya think it'll get outa de limits??????
    kinda afraid o it huh >.<
    life's short, play more

2. Hot Ad

^^ the earthquake news thing broadcast on,, IIRC,, CNN from cable TV.... and,, CNN themselves denied ever airing a bull**** like that,, and the BMG denied something like that to happen also.....

and about cloning,, I think it's ****ed,, because we haven't figured a way to clone perfectly... the clones will be born at the same age and phase of life as it's "parents",, and so,, if the parent is,, let's say,, 10 years old,, the clone will have the characteristic,, shape,, body function,, etc etc of a 10 year old... so it isn't born as a newborn,, it's born as a 10 year old,, which is ****ed up.... and it will die faster and be more prone to disease... so cloning is just like sending a living creature that have souls (well,, thats just what I think,, they have souls) to their grave in a tragic and sadistic way.... I like the idea of cloning,, it can be used to bring back extinct animals and plants to this world,, cure disease (via therapeutic cloning),, stem cells,, etc etc,, but at this state,, them scientist are just playing with living being's live and trying to imitate God,, which is impossible,, because whatever humans do,, God is and will always be better.... He is God after all.... no creation shall ever be more superior than its creator,, am I right? whatever human do,, they won't be able to escape Judgement Day,, and them scientist and cloners will be one of the people that will be punished the hardest because of trying to "play God"...

no.. mankind already know how to clone..
    it just it still illegal in both law n morral
    life's short, play more

^^ read my previous post,, when did I said anything 'bout mankind haven't been able to clone?? cloning is possible now,, but it's not PERFECT.... there's a fine line between unable to do something flawlessly and unable to do something at all.... and men are able to clone animals,, but like you said,, there were never any attempt to clone human being... so nobody knows for sure if cloning on human will succeed or not,, because even if the theory is the same as cloning other mammals,, and it looks good on paper,, it is still just a theory.... and btw,, most cloning couldn't even live past 2 months,, and some just died after a few weeks or days after they're born,, and the unlucky ones died just after it was born.... that's why I said cloning technique are still imperfect.... **** them scientist for playing with creature's life....

we just can pray.. pray.. and pray.. hope that this is not the end for Human Kind ><

the advatages of cloning...
    for example, u dont need to wait ultil someone dead to replace blind-eye..
    so does it works to other parts of body..
    life's short, play more

Human's timewill be end when the end has come...

it cant be avoided... just accept it..

before the time come.. just do all of things we can and should..

Quote Originally Posted by yankxz View Post
    the advatages of cloning...
    for example, u dont need to wait ultil someone dead to replace blind-eye..
    so does it works to other parts of body..
    no i don't think so..

soon we will able to surf the internet without using any gadget! yay (hope so)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345