Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
http://idgs.in/35297

Quote Originally Posted by VileTooth View Post
    Wii?

Fact 1 : You are a male.

Fact 2 : Wii is for male 4-12y or female.

Conclusion : Gay.
    dude, i have a wii and also a pretty girlfriend....

where the hell is that conclusion came from?

perhaps you should buy it first and try some games like zelda and other wii's
    sport games.

Don't trust anything they say in wikipedia, as those articles are created by
    Microsoft "agents" for whom try to discourage the gamers to buy wii and
    furthermore gains leverage for the xbox360... as for now, wii is the only main
    contender for microsoft in "Console Wars IV"

they say wii's games are childish??? well i highly doubt that childrens are able
    to understand the depth of the storyline from games such as zelda-twilight
    princess.

indeed wii have a relatively primitive hardware for today's standard, and the
    graphic itself is just-a-bit above the first xbox.... but the gameplay the wii
    has to offer is captivating me. the wiimote changes how we interact with
    the game, changes the 30 years old of button-pressing mechanism.

2. Hot Ad

Quote Originally Posted by Megu_Tsukiyomi View Post
    dude, i have a wii and also a pretty girlfriend....

where the hell is that conclusion came from?

perhaps you should buy it first and try some games like zelda and other wii's
    sport games.

Don't trust anything they say in wikipedia, as those articles are created by
    Microsoft "agents" for whom try to discourage the gamers to buy wii and
    furthermore gains leverage for the xbox360... as for now, wii is the only main
    contender for microsoft in "Console Wars IV"

they say wii's games are childish??? well i highly doubt that childrens are able
    to understand the depth of the storyline from games such as zelda-twilight
    princess.

indeed wii have a relatively primitive hardware for today's standard, and the
    graphic itself is just-a-bit above the first xbox.... but the gameplay the wii
    has to offer is captivating me. the wiimote changes how we interact with
    the game, changes the 30 years old of button-pressing mechanism.
    Are you jokin'???
    Man!!!
    See the graphics of XBOX 360 games, compare it with Wii's one,and you will know the damned helluva difference!!!
    Wii targets children as their market segmentation.

Wanna compare it?
    XBOX360 games : GTA4,and one more game i fgot the title,but it s similar to Prince of Persia,the creator is the same(it has damned cool gameplay,you can wreck 90% things in game,you can interact with other people,and when you do strange things,people glare and watch you,such as when you sit on the roof,people crowds watch you from below.One thing for sure,not a game for kids).
    Wii games : Mario Paper and Zelda??

And what kind of adult would do something like swinging a stick around wildly to play a game in the house?
    Can you imagine someone 30 years old swinging a stick left and right and left and so in front of the TV?:P

Btw,i got my end-of-semester test this week,and still,playing dotA is a daily routine...LoL...
    Is it a bad day or good day?XD~

Today i accessed the computer.

Its the final exam for this first half year, and yet, here i am, doing something so abysmal, accessing the computer.

To doktergadungan :
    Congrats, you actually does know that Wii are somewhat less cooler (and gay). The game's name is Assassin's Creed it looks cool, developed by the same guy who made POP. But don't forget bout' Kane and Lynch though, the game's so violent, Wii's "I can only render blood and gores because its too mean" graphic card refused to run it. And..

My bro's gonna give me his x360. Funny thing is, he decided to do so because he enjoyed playing Wii.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by doktergadungan View Post
    And what kind of adult would do something like swinging a stick around wildly to play a game in the house?
    Can you imagine someone 30 years old swinging a stick left and right and left and so in front of the TV?:P
    what is your definition of being adult???

is it "person that is old enough to play BLOODY and sadistic game>???"

didn't i wrote be4 that you should try the wii first?

normal and healthy adults will play games that are refreshing and educative,
    well i don't know if your taste are bloody and disturbing games like GTA (this
    game are well knowned to give bad effect for childrens mentality)

i DID say that wii's graphic are feeble by todays standard, but i doesn't really
    matter to me as long the games are blissful and entertaining, and also....
    healthy as when we play wii, we're also doing sport.

Well...Whichever you choose,I prefer XBOX 360.
    Wii's game are just too childish for me...

As for what's an adult,it's someone who can differ which may be done in real worlds and which are may not.

Yeap,GTA gives bad effect for children mentality,so if you are still thinking you are still a CHILD,I won't blame you on your inability to watch the good point of GTA series...LoL...XD~

I didn't say Wii's bad,but guys,face it,when you meet the age of 17 or more,you will think some bloody and gore actions are cool!!!
    Well,at least for males(not the gay ones).

Yeah,That's right,just checked it and it's Assasin's Creed.
    WAtch the trailer/demo.
    It's Way COOOOOLLL!!!
    The Engine(I mean the game engine/system/whatever you call it...not the machine) made the game so damned realistic!
    Finally!!A game with some man-to-man and man-to-environment interactions...XD~

Wanna a stealth and stylish spy action?Try Metal Gear Solid 4!
    It's released for XBOX 360 too!!!
    For you who have PS2,Try Metal Gear Solid series and you'll see what's called "A Stealth and Spying ACTION"!

Well,in case you didn't know,XBOX 360 has 3 core,with double core in each core.So,the total is 6 core.
    furthermore,compare the games in early PS2 era,with the games in PS2 late era,you will see the graphic difference.Why is it?Because the game creator hadn't learnt how to maximize PS2's engine fully.
    Back to XBOX 360,if the games in its early era are damned cool like Assasin's Creed,etc; Can you imagine how good will the games when the creators have maximized the 6 cores capability???
    **** I'm drooling!!XD~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Furthermore,I wanna PLAY,not doing SPORTS.
    Sports sounds like an excuse to be said to your parents to buy you a WII.
    "Mom,You want me doin sports?Wii is a sport too,you don't like me sitting in front of the TV,right?Buy me a Wii console and I will do sports"..yet still,the fact doesn't change: in front of the TV.
    If I wanna do sports,I prefer outdoor sports.Believe me,it has better effect building your body than swingin a stick in a room.

VileTooth,what a lucky ******* you are,I have estimated that even I save my allowance 100%, I will still not get the XBOX360 until June...Damn!!!X(~

As for today,I searched the house for my motorcycle keys,lifted the beds, digging the laundry basket,throwing the books out of the cupboard,etc just to find out that the F**kin keys are actually on my computer desk below my snacks plastic bag.
    Just when I felt desperate of searching.*Sigh*...

I didn't say Wii's bad,but guys,face it,when you meet the age of 17 or more,you will think some bloody and gore actions are cool!!!
    Well,at least for males(not the gay ones).

Furthermore,I wanna PLAY,not doing SPORTS.
    Sports sounds like an excuse to be said to your parents to buy you a WII.
    "Mom,You want me doin sports?Wii is a sport too,you don't like me sitting in front of the TV,right?Buy me a Wii console and I will do sports"..yet still,the fact doesn't change: in front of the TV.
    If I wanna do sports,I prefer outdoor sports.Believe me,it has better effect building your body than swingin a stick in a room.

VileTooth,what a lucky ******* you are,I have estimated that even I save my allowance 100%, I will still not get the XBOX360 until June...Damn!!!X(~
    oh i see....

be an adult first, and begin lookin for money by yourself, then see from my point of view thouroughly, kay?

~same suggestion for those who calls Wii players a gay~

Somebody got really pissed here.

Just stop it.

I am not a fanboy of neither consoles. I made that conclusion because Nintendo tends to never release a game that got a lot of gores and "macho" stuff.

X360 is a great console with great games and so does Wii.

And please, don't say anything about PS3, or i'll fire up this war again and i'll bring my flying tank.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

LoL...

Dunno,like i said,whichever you choose,I prefer XBOX360.

And like I said too,I never said Wii's bad..Just dun like the games,kinda childish..

The rest,you judge by yourselves.

XD~

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    Hey seeing Your avatar reminds me that today (November 5th) is the 21st birthday of BoA... well, happy birthday to her!
    yeah i really like her

LoL...

Dunno,like i said,whichever you choose,I prefer XBOX360.

And like I said too,I never said Wii's bad..Just dun like the games,kinda childish..

The rest,you judge by yourselves.

XD~
    Well, just let know which one are cheaper.

I mean between Wii and XBOX360.

I can't spend much money.

when dota no longer fun to play

Wish I had a game console,,...last time my mom smashed my PS2 just like raigor's ultimate skill u.U funny thing is that it seemed OK on the outside but when I opened the case, inside was like a crimson mess @_@ good job, mom ::ampun::

Now,,...i dont have time to play any game console at home cuz i have to go work,,....dating,,....hang out,,....and dota

Quote Originally Posted by cellia View Post
    Wish I had a game console,,...last time my mom smashed my PS2 just like raigor's ultimate skill u.U funny thing is that it seemed OK on the outside but when I opened the case, inside was like a crimson mess @_@ good job, mom ::ampun::

Now,,...i dont have time to play any game console at home cuz i have to go work,,....dating,,....hang out,,....and dota
    no day without Dota, yeah!

I just been Hotel Santika today, my faculty give me some assignment for documentary at there, sigh.

so tired :help:

when dota no longer fun to play

Uh oh....I dunno today is a bad day or a good day...

Today I got accepted in one of greatest Univ in Surabaya..

At the same time,I had decided to try for scholarship in Singapore.

The problem is, I must pay the entrance fee in this month...

While the scholarship test will be held in Feb 2008 and the interview is in Apr 2008 and the announcement is in June 2008...

Anyone has any advice which one should I choose????>.<

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast