http://idgs.in/4772

Wink Dota Allstars V6.36b Ai V1.92 By Cloud_str

NIH perkataan cloud_str......

This is the newest AI version. As IceFrog's request, from now on I won't wait for stable maps to be made an AI. Instead, I will do the AI for any latest version WHEN I got the time.

And I should apologize since I've said that I will make AI v2.00 as my next. Surprisingly, I become very busy that even this AI is a miracle to be completed. Serious.

Changelog: 1.90b to 1.92

- "-cs" and "-ms" is not modified anymore (they are the same as IceFrog's). This is because I suspect the modification is the source of stucking bug.
    - Minor enchancements.
    - Modify AI naming routines, now compatible with MM and DM.
    - "-aiunstuck" is modified. It was working on human player in previous AI (and was intended to overcome the stucking bug, but wasn't working). Now it is used to unstuck AI (can only be used by server - usually blue player). As the normal unstuck, type "-aiunstuck" and wait for 60 seconds to reset all AI commands (including enemies'). The AI can move freely during the ordeal. If an AI didn't move from its spot until the next 15 seconds (is stucked), that AI will be sent to base.
    - Add "-catt", "-cai", and "-crw". "-cdef" is re-modified.

1. "-cdef"
    Order all AI to defend base. Unlike the previous version, now AI WON'T stop defending until you ordered to do so (using "-catt" or "-cai").

2. "-crw" <player ID> <Lane ID>
    Order AI to change lane. Enter player ID (multiple IDs is separated by [,] or [;]. "a" means all allied AIs), followed by Lane ID (1=left, 2=mid, 3=right).
    Example:
    "-crw 3 2" = order player 3 to take mid-lane
    "-crw 3,4 1" = order player 3 and 4 to take left-lane.
    "-crw 5;4 3" = order player 4 and 5 to take right-lane.
    "-crw a 2" = order all allied player to take mid-lane.
    "-crw 1 2" = order all Sentinel player (you must be a Sentinel) to take mid-lane. Scourge's ID is 7.

This function can also be given before the AI leave base for the first time (when they are "Choosing lane")
    Note that this function will be modified into the "smarter" version in the next AI.

3. "-catt"
    No. param version:
    Order all AI to storm forward. AI WON'T defend until you ordered to do so (using "-cdef" or "-cai").

With param: -catt <player ID> <target ID>
    ******** the hero with appropriate "target ID". Note that you can only put one ID as target, but can put multiple IDs on "player ID".
    Note that this function will also be modified into the "smarter" version in the next AI. Also, this function will be able to gang Roshan in next version.

4. "-cai"
    Enable all automatic defend/def-end functions, cancelling all effects of "-cdef" and "-catt".

* Note: AI without human leader on their team will try to gang (on SuperAI) and change lane automatically, while those with leader must be ordered (with -catt and -crw). To disable the automatic function (e.g. if you're irritated or if the function has fatal bug I don't know), use "-aidisablenew". And also note that "-aidisablenew" will be removed in next version.

Known problems:
    - As before, I cannot find the cause for the stucking bug.
    - AI's Aegis in DM.
    - Vendetta didn't work properly. Some ultimates are still not used.
    - movespeed... I can guarantee 100% that I don't use any movespeed modifying codes in my script. And I have also searched for IceFrog's, but found none. Right now, the -ms is not modified, so it is also impossible to check for this bug. Please wait a little longer....

DOWNLOAD
    >>KLICK<<

HAVE FUN

2. Hot Ad
    x-lion_hearts-x

btw linknya koq malah 6.32bAI v1.90 sih??? swt d...

Rangga_Ditha

Wuidih...
    Makin sangar aja neeh AI...
    Deniednya itu lho booo...
    Ga tahaaaannnn......

guendengleaver

For AI Yang Bisa triple kill masih ku tunggu ...
    PM aku yha kl ud ada AI terbaru..
    kutunggu okhe??...
    sep"
    ::::::

Quote Originally Posted by mclarenmac View Post
    wah makasih ya sori udah ngantuk gw pas itu heheheheh pokoke tq LOL (>.<)V

Thx bwat mapnya... sedot duluuuu

ya tuh, link nya kok ke 6.32bAI v1.90, yang 6.36 AI dapetnya malah di si maclarenmac tuh, ayok smua down load AI terbaruuu!!!!