Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
http://idgs.in/504539

[SNSD] 13 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Sooyoung’s untouched photo leave fans in awe

Girls’ Generation member Sooyoung‘s newest photo is causing quite the stir amongst netizens.

The above photo recently surfaced on an online community site with the title, ‘Girls’ Generation Sooyoung’s untouched photo shoot‘.

The shot was a still-cut from Sooyoung’s recent photo shoot, and the singer boasted a flawless body and blemish-free skin without the need of photoshop or any other adjustments.

Her chic facial expression combined with her long, shapely legs gave off a more sexier appeal that’s different from her usual image.

Envious fans who saw the photo commented, “Daebak,” “I am amazed,” and “Is it true she maintains her body shape by swimming?”

Meanwhile, Sooyoung and the rest of the Girls’ Generation members are actively promoting both in Korea and overseas.

Sumber
    CR:Nate

Spoiler untuk berita :

Cosmetics Model Rival “Innisfree Yoona VS Etude House Sandara Park” Who Is The Winner?

15 seconds is too short a time for a product to make an impact in the minds of a consumer, thus leaving an impression is not an easy task. Selecting the best brand models is the key to achieving this, particularly for cosmetic brands. Establishing a model that is perfect for a brand is a great help in establishing a brand image.

SK II “Im Su Jeong,” Biotherm “Gong Hyo Jin,” Benefit “Eugene” are just a few of the many models that were chosen to represent domestic cosmetic brands. Their charms helped introduce various products and making an impact on sales.

Beauty companies put a lot in store in star image, like concentrating on building a brand image through marketing. Two rival roadshop brands’ image models, Etude House’s 2NE1 member “Sandara Park,” and Innisfree’s SNSD member “Yoona” are generating a great interest among consumers.
    Girl group 2NE1 member, Sandara Park‘s charisma during performances, and her fun and bubbly personality, was deemed to be a perfect match to Etude House’s image. In particular, Etude House‘s products endorsed by Sandara Park, is eliciting the most favorable responses from consumers aged 18-24, showing a success in their fun-filled campaigns.

A lot of consumers have already associated Etude House with their brand models who have cute and youthful imaged, but they determined that they are attracted toSandara Park‘s bright, bubbly, and fun personality, which is unique among the other image models, who are also endorsing roadshop cosmetic brands.

In addition, products endorsed by the brand model, were all directly advertised through social network updates and cable television interviews, resulting to more popularity from consumers and online bloggers, making most products come up to different Best Item lists.
    As Etude House’s main brand advertising model, Sandara Park, gets to show a fresh, youthful and feminine side, which she doesn’t show on stage as a performer, featuring a different charm and atmosphere that draws not only consumers, but the general public as well.

As an idol singer, Sandara Park shows off an explosive charisma with her fresh and unique looks, but through Etude House’s recently released line of skin care products, she shows off another side of her charms. Called the “Skin Malgem Gymnastics,” which had a music video-like production, Sandara Park with her clear skin and endorsing a product to achieve the effect, showed off an image that appealed greatly to consumers. In the CM, she teaches an easy-to-follow dance that is also useful in applying the product to one’s face. When the YouTube video was made available to the public, it received a lot of attention and an explosive reaction.

Yoona, Pure Image Suited For A Clean, Natural Concept
    Girl group SNSD member, Yoona, was determined to be suited best to a pure, clean, and clear image, which is suitable to the line of products she endorses through Innisfree. But while Sandara Park’s make-up personality, with her fresh and young image, can endorse a variety of products with different concepts, consumers feel that Yoona is too limited as a brand model and endorses products that complement her pure image.

Sumber
    CR: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation Releases Music Video for ‘Time Machine’

Girls’ Generation has just released their official music video for “Time Machine”. A beautiful and saddening video, it portrays nine separate stories and situations in which each member is reminiscing a love she is unable to forget. The members of Girls’ Generation are seen crying in several scenes, portraying their dramatic acting skills throughout the video. Fans are especially excited to see all nine members acting in a music video, which hasn’t been seen since “Into the New World”.

The music video and yesterday’s teaser for “Time Machine” were both released on Girls’ Generation’s Japanese Facebook page. Information about the filming of the music video and still photo teasers of the individual members can be found here.
    “Time Machine” was first released in Girls’ Generation’s repackage of their first Japanese album earlier this year. Check out the music video below.

Sumber
    CR:bhost909@soshified, taengsoshi@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

Fun-loving Girls’ Generation doodles on own posters

The ‘graffiti competition’ between the members of Girls’ Generation became a hot issue lately.
    A post titled ‘Seohyun and the two winners of graffiti competition – Yuri and Tiffany’ appeared on an online community.

It can be seen in the pictures that Girls’ Generation members scribbled with marker pens on their large banners during a fansign event. It first started with Jessica who wrote ‘Pabo (fool)’ beside maknae Seohyun’s photo. In response, Seohyun drew an arrow from the word towards Jessica before an ‘arrow battle’ ensued between Seohyun and Yuri. Other cute and playful graffiti on the other members are also seen.

Upon seeing these, Tiffany drew a ‘Jong Dong-nam’s dot’ onto Seohyun’s forehead with a black pen, which made fans burst into laughter.

Netizens commented, “These pictures are really funny, I laughed hard looking at them”, “Tiffany’s drawing is the highlight”, and “Indeed Yuri and Tiffany are the winners in this Girls’ Generation graffiti competition”.

Sumber
    CR:[email protected]

[CNBLUE] 13 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

CNBLUE to release Yonghwa’s self-composed track ahead of mini-album comeback

CNBLUE will be releasing Yonghwa‘s self-composed track off of their upcoming mini-album along with a video of the song-recording process!

The song will be released on various digital sites on March 16th, along with a special video on YouTube that shows the process of the members’ recording session. Fans are already highly anticipating their comeback album ever since the release of their teaser website back on the 8th.

As reported earlier, the website is currently running an event that allows fans to match up different spellings of a cube to guess the album’s new title track.

FNC Music stated, “CNBLUE has been busy with their international activities, but they’ve been preparing a lot for their comeback as well. There’s a different color in this album that is still CNBLUE’s own.”

In related news, CNBLUE recently completed a concert with labelmates F.T. Island in Los Angeles and are now back home to finish up their album.

Before the CNBLUE's comeback, Jung Yonghwa's self composed song will be revealed first.
    On 16th March midnight

Sumber
    CR:Naver
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 13-03-12 at 17:19.

Pen spinning is not about how many busts and spreads you perform, its about having fun and making your own style
    "Midnight"

Professionals have standards.
    Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

2. Hot Ad

[CNBLUE] 14 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Title of CN Blue’s comeback track revealed

As popular Hallyu band CN Blue prepares for a Korean comeback, the title for their teaser track was revealed.

The track, which had previously gathered attention on the internet as “Jung Yong Hwa‘s self-composed track“, was revealed to be titled “I Still Love“. On March 16th, the single and an accompanying video clip will be officially released through CN Blue’s official Youtube page and the main page of Korean portal site Nate.

Furthermore, March 19th will kick off the gradual release of promotional posters featuring each individual member.

Currently, CN Blue is simultaneously preparing for a musical comeback as well as forays into the acting arena. Member Kang Min Hyuk will star in KBS 2TV‘s “You Rolled in Unexpectedly” as a loveable playboy. Also, Lee Jong Hyun will star in SBS‘s weekend drama, “Gentleman’s Dignity“.

Sumber

wohoooo,makin dah ga sabar neh gw tanggal 16

Pen spinning is not about how many busts and spreads you perform, its about having fun and making your own style
    "Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[SNSD] 15 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls Generation’s apartment manager picks Seohyun as the most polite member

Seohyun of Girl’s Generation was praised by their apartment manager as the politest member.

The March 14th episode of SBS‘s ‘One Night of TV Entertainment‘ ran a segment about stars and their houses. One of these was the apartment of Girls’ Generation, which drew heavy interest from the public earlier this year for its large size and luxury.

During a short interview, the apartment manager was quoted as saying, “In terms of manners and polite greetings, Seohyun is the best. However, all of the girls have class and kindness that can draw praise from anyone“.

In related news, this episode revealed the structure and room placement of Girls’ Generation’s apartment.

Sumber

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation member Yuri shares her thoughts on acting for the first time

SBS‘ newest drama series ‘Fashion King‘ airs its pilot episode next week, and Girls’ Generation member Yuri who has been cast as a female lead shared her thoughts on acting for the first time.

At a recent press conference for ‘Fashion King’, Yuri cautiously remarked, “I know that I am lacking in a lot of ways because this is my first time acting, and I am worried about how the viewers will assess my talent.”

“As a singer, you have to spill a lot of energy onto the stage at once, but as an actress, you have to take in a deeper breath and focus on delivering specific emotions with each scene,” she continued. “Each profession has it’s unique appeals. I know that I’m still an amateur, but I have a lot of interest in acting, and I am glad I was given the opportunity to act.”

PD Lee Myun Woo played a large role in helping Yuri with her acting, as did her fellow Girls’ Generation members. PD Lee captured Yuri’s scenes on camera and gave them to her, which helped her practice.

“The members also help me read my lines and give me advice for my character,” she continued. “I am more bright and outgoing, whereas my character Anna Choi is calm and quiet. On set, I have to try to not speak as much as I do normally and always remain calms. More than acting, I try to become the character herself.”

Meanwhile, ‘Fashion King’ tells the story of four young and ambitious individuals who make their dream of becoming a successful designer into a reality. Along their journey, they face hardships, and experience first love.

The drama stars Kwon Yuri, Yoo Ah In, Shin Se Kyung, and Lee Jae Hoon. First episode airs March 19th.

Sumber

Spoiler untuk berita :

Chinese fan of Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon donates 309 dictionaries to impoverished children

A Chinese fan of Girls’ Generation‘s Taeyeon has donated to a special charity to show their support for their favorite star.

Through Weibo, one Chinese netizen nicknamed ‘Chung Ho Lok‘ revealed, “I donated 309 dictionaries to impoverished children. I’m not talented enough to make a fan video or write a special birthday message, nor do I have the means to go see Taeyeon myself. I came up with a way instead to celebrate her birthday with something I’ve been thinking about for a while. I feel regretful that I wasn’t able to see the faces of the happy children, wondering who Taeyeon is, but I’m thankful for Taeyeon for inspiring me to do things like this.”

The donation was in celebration of Taeyeon’s 24th birthday, which took place on March 9th last week.

Sumber

Spoiler untuk berita :

Fans of Girls’ Generation Yuri donate 1.73 tons of rice to celebrate her acting debut

Fans of Girls’ Generation‘s Yuri donated 1.73 tons of rice on March 14th to celebrate the star’s acting debut in SBS drama ‘Fashion King‘.

Yuri was present at the press release for ‘Fashion King’ at Gimpo Airport’s Lotte Cinema where fan clubs from all over the world including including Japan, China, Thailand, and more, sent a total of 1.73 tons of rice.

The first broadcast of ‘Fashion King’ will be March 19th at 9:55PM KST.

Sumber

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation member Jessica reveals new hairstyle

Girls’ Generation member Jessica is sporting a new hairstyle.

Jessica recently changed the picture on her SNS (social networking) profile and drew a lot of attention. Her long straight hair now has a wave and exudes a very playful feel.

Netizens responded, “I thought it was Taeyeon“, “Her teeth are so beautiful and straight” and “Her appearance looks completely different.”

Jessica is currently starring in the drama ‘Wild Romance‘ and successfully expanding her repertoire.

Sumber
    CR:allkpop

[CNBLUE] 15 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

CNBlue Kang Min Hyuk Expresses his Gratitude towards Jung Yong Hwa

CNBlue’s Kang Min Hyuk will finally make his grand appearance in the hit weekend drama KBS’s “My Husband Has a Family” (aka “You Rolled in Unexpectedly”) this Saturday, March 17. In the series, he will play Kim Nam Joo’s younger brother named Cha Se Kwang. Kang Min Hyuk’s character is described as a natural player who can captivate women’s hearts regardless of their age. He’s also a charismatic and loyal friend.

Producers stated, “Kang Min Hyuk completed his first filming at club M2 in Hongdae on March 13. The shoot started at 8PM and lasted four hours. His amiable personality allowed his to quickly befriend actress Oh Yeon Seo despite meeting and working with each other for the first time. “

Kang Min Hyuk expressed, “I recently came back form the States after performing a joint concert with F.T. Island and CNBlue. Even when I was abroad, I didn’t skip out on watching ‘My Husband Has a Family. I was constantly thinking and practicing on how to make my first appearance as memorable as possible." He also expressed his gratitude towards bandmate Jung Yong Hwa. Kang Min Hyuk continued, "Jung Yong Hwa, who has a lot of acting experience, practiced with me, so I was able to focus more and get comfortable with it.

Sumber
    CR:Soompi
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 15-03-12 at 17:11.

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[SNSD] 16 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Photo of Girls’ Generation height ranking receives attention

A photo of Girls Generation‘s height ranking has been receiving attention.

With the recent interest of the heights of idol groups, an online community board recently posted a picture with the title, “Girls’ Generation Height Ranking“. The photo was captured from the set of an old commercial that the girls filmed and you can see the different heights of the members.

Sunny, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Jessica and Tiffany are the shorter members so they’re standing on blocks to match up with the height of the other girls.

On the other hand, the taller members Yuri, Seohyun, Sooyoung, and Yoona didn’t need blocks and showed off their long and beautiful legs.

Netizens who saw the photo said, “If you are a true Girls’ Generation fan you would already know their heights“, “Seeing it like this it seems that there is a big difference in their heights“, “This is what they did to make them all look the same height,” and “Just as how they have various heights they have various charms.”

Sumber
    CR:Ilyo Seoul

Spoiler untuk berita :

Lee Dong Wook and Jessica’s skinship captured

Actor Lee Dong Wook and Girls’ Generation member Jessica‘s skinship has been captured.

The March 14th episode of SBS’s ‘One Night of Entertainment TV – Star Watch‘ featured the VVIP premiere of the movie ‘Untouchable: 1% Friendship‘ and met up with attendees Lee Dong Wook and Girls’ Generation.

Lee Dong Wook was in the middle of an interview when he saw Jessica come to the premiere and warmly greeted her. The two played past lovers in the recently finished drama ‘Wild Romance‘ and on this night held each others hands, shared a light hug and greeted each other.

Lee Dong Wook said that Jessica, “is the only idol I know” and without reserve held her hand which brought a lot of attention.

Netizens who watched the show commented, “The two really look close“, “The two appeared in a drama together and now their skinship is becoming more bold“, and “They look good together.”

Sumber
    CR:Sports Chosun

[CNBLUE] 16 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa checks in with fans from Vietnam

CNBLUE‘s Yonghwa is currently in Vietnam and has checked in with fans in anticipation of their upcoming album.

On March 15th, Yonghwa tweeted,

“There is a lot of fog in Vietnam. Please give a lot of attention to ‘Still in Love‘. Please give a lot of love to our album that will be released on the 27th as well. Everyone, I’m still loving you and will continue to love you.“

Fans commented, “I’m still loving you. I’ll continue to love you. I’m going to love you for the rest of my life.” and “I’ll love you forever!“.

CNBLUE is in Vietnam for the Vietnam – Korea Music Festival in Hanoi.

In case you missed it, you can check out Yonghwa’s self composed track “Still in Love” here.

Sumber

Sumber
    CR:CNBLUE twitter

Spoiler untuk berita :

CNBLUE’s 3rd mini album to be titled ‘EAR FUN’

Remember the guessing game contest on CNBLUE’s official website for the title of CNBLUE‘s upcoming third mini album? Well, the name has now been revealed to be ‘EAR FUN‘!

The title was revealed earlier today through CNBLUE’s official website. The contest was scheduled to end on March 21st but according to CNBLUE’s official facebook page unfortunately had to end earlier than planned. Additionally, it was revealed that the 3rd mini album will be released on March 27th.

What do you think of the title name? EAR FUN sounds a bit funny to the ears?

Sumber
    CR:website offi CNBLUE

Spoiler untuk berita :

CNBLUE releases MV for “Still In Love”

CNBLUE have released Yonghwa‘s self-composed track off of their upcoming mini-album along with a video of the song-recording process!

The song titled “Still In Love” was released on various digital sites on March 16th, along with a special video on YouTube that shows the process of the members’ recording session. This music video gives more anticipation to the fans who are eagerly awaiting for the release of their 3rd mini album ‘Ear Fun‘ on March 27th.

Vidio bisa di liat di trit CNBLUE gw

Sumber

Spoiler untuk berita :

CNBLUE reaches #1 on real-time charts with “Still In Love”

With the release of their 3rd mini-album, titled ‘Ear Fun‘, scheduled for March 27th, CNBLUE pre-released one of the new songs, “Still In Love”, on March 16th, enticing fans with a little taste before the big release. As soon as the song was revealed on line, the song quickly rose to #1 on real-time music charts.

Through various portal sites, ‘Still In Love’ quickly gained much popularity as it rose to the top of the real-time charts as well as became one of the most searched topics of the day. In addition, the song reached #1 on Soribada’s popularity chart, garnering much attention for the song’s quick rise to fame.

Netizens stated, “CNBLUE’s ‘Still In Love’ is awesome”, “Waiting one year for CNBLUE’s ‘Still In Love’ did not disappoint”, and “CNBLUE’s ‘Still In Love’ defeated my expectations”.

‘Still In Love’ is a self-composed song by CNBLUE’s leader, Jung Yonghwa. The song is an emotional acoustic, modern-rock with a sweet melody and sad lyrics, and shows Yonghwa’s talent as a composer.

Sumber
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 16-03-12 at 16:27.

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[SNSD] 17 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation cashed in 70 billion won within the past 3 years

The revenues recorded by SM Entertainment’s artistes in the past 3 years have garnered huge attention recently.

According to the electronic disclosure system of the Financial Supervisory Service (FSS) on March 12th, through the disclosure data of SM Entertainment’s investment prospectus dated March 6th, it was revealed that Girls’ Generation have recorded sales revenue of 17.003 billion won in 2009, 30.044 billion won in 2010 and 21.737 billion won up to the 3rd quarter of 2011.

From 2009 to the 3rd quarter of 2011, the girls have garnered a total revenue amounting to 68.811 billion won. If 4th quarter of 2011 were to be included, it would have surpassed 70 billion won. The figure would go beyond the 100 billion won mark if Girls’ Generation’s Japanese activities were also taken into account.

Girls’ Generation’s total sales revenue of 68,811 billion won accounts for 42% out of the total revenue of 161.954 billion won among SM’s top 5 artistes (Girls’ Generation, Super Junior, TVXQ, SHINee and f(x)) within the past 3 years.

Sumber
    CR: biz.heraldm.com/mk.co.kr

edan edan edan

mereka megang ampir setengah kekayaan SMent

Spoiler untuk berita :

Sunny Displays Her CEO Instincts on ‘Invincible Youth 2′

Girls’ Generation’s Sunny showed off her hidden CEO-like instincts. (Editor’s note: a “CEO” is a “Chief Executive Officer”, the highest position in a company or corporation.)
    In the upcoming episode of KBS2′s “Invincible Youth 2″, scheduled to air on the 17th, the members of G8 were given a mission to develop a self-sufficient item or idea. They all went out to find successful and unmarried farmers who were millionaires.
    With one million won in farming development funds on the line, the G8 members did their best to come up with an idea. It was said that Sunny received a standing ovation from staff members by showing CEO-like instincts, which made it seem like the staff were seeing a second Lee Sooman, the founder and former CEO of SM Entertainment.
    Sunny went to see the bachelor of “Hwangtae Dukjang”. She suggested the idea of manufacturing mullets, stingrays, and gobies, which all can easily be found in the fishing village of Daebudo.
    She revealed her three-part idea of learning how to dry the hwangtae (dried pollack), how to create commonly sold dried pollack strips, and how to use the pollack to create dishes. Sunny added her idea of creating processed goods for children, such as instant noodles or other snacks.
    Sunny’s exceptional CEO-like talents didn’t stop there. Her idea was just the start, as she went on to show her capabilities as a CEO by writing down even the smallest know-hows from the “Hwangtae Dukjang”.
    The March 17th 11:05 pm broadcast of “Invincible Youth 2″ will reveal whether or not CEO Sunny wins the farming development funds.

Sumber
    CR:ch0sshi@soshified,bhost909@soshified, taengsoshi@soshified
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 17-03-12 at 16:13.

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

skali" share news laen ah

Spoiler untuk Performances from March 17th’s ‘Music Core’! :

MBC’s ‘Music Core‘ is back once again with another fun and exciting show!

Today’s show was guided by none other than SNSD’s Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Seohyun who displayed their fun and dorky aeygo as always.

Aside from the usual stages on tonight’s episode, a slew of comeback stages were held for some top groups such as 2AM with “I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me“, and B1A4 with “Baby I’m Sorry“!

Power vocalist Lyn held her comeback with her newest emotional ballad titled, “Teddy Bears“.

Boy group NU’EST also made a hot debut today with their debut track “Face“!

Lastly, F.T. Island bid farewell today, wrapping up promotions on ‘Music Core’ with “Severely“.

Sumber

Spoiler untuk Super Junior Donghae proves to be a shy guy during his date :

Super Junior's Donghae has proven that he is a shy guy during their double date with his partner Son EunSeo and Sora&Leeteuk on the recent episode of We Got Married that aired on March 17.

Eunseo initiated conversation by asking questions however Donghae barely talk while they are walking and holding each other's hands.

Eunseo asked Leeteuk and Sora, "Do you feel awkward during first date?" the couple replied, "We didn't feel at all."
    Contrary to that, a video clip showing how awkward the senior couple were during their first date was shown that made everyone burst into laughter.

The new couple's date turned out to be awkward as shy Donghae asks his prepared questions stored in his mobile phone. This prove how shy Donghae is.

On the other side, Kang&Leeteuk are holding each other's hands tightly and appeared very sweet. On top of that, Sora prepared a hand written letter for her onscreen husband to show her affection.

Sumber
    CR:dkpopnews

Spoiler untuk Shinhwa reveals information about their comeback album :

Legendary idol group Shinhwa revealed the concept for their upcoming comeback album, which will finally break their 4-year hiatus. The 6 members unveiled their new transformation via the group’s official website.

The teaser photo displays the 6 men in blood-red outfits for a vampire concept. Their pale faces, swords, and closed eyes add to the eeriness of their vampire concept.. A notable accent to the look is the Celtic swords each member carry, all meriting brilliantly to the group’s neo-gothic inspired concept.

Shinhwa’s 10th studio album is said to be the product of the group’s teamwork and effort, as each member contributed in writing major portions of the album and even produced some of the tracks as well.

“Although there isn’t a lot of information about the album available to the public,” says a representative of the group’s agency, “The boys went through almost 500 demo tracks, working diligently to make sure that this album is perfect in sound, style and performance.”

The album’s title track “Venus” is notable as it is produced by Andrew Nelson, known for his work with famous pop star Britney Spears. Member Lee Min Woo is said to have pinned the lyrics for the track as well.

Meanwhile, Shinhwa’s comeback album will be available on March 23rd, followed up by a comeback concert entitled “The Return,” which will take place on the 24th and the 25th.

Sumber

anjer ene apa"an?

Spoiler untuk MBLAQ’s G.O. has a separate laptop just for porn :

On the upcoming March 19th broadcast of jTBC‘s ‘Park Kyung Lim’s Oh Happy Day’, it was revealed that MBLAQ‘s G.O. uses a separate laptop exclusively for porn!

The episode, which featured the members of MBLAQ as guest stars, shed light on new details regarding these artist’s personal lives. Upon being asked who watches the most porn, Lee Joon ratted his groupmate out, saying, “G.O. even has a separate laptop for his erotic movies.”

G.O. replied, “I don’t know about the other members, but it’s unfair that it was Lee Joon that called me out … Lee Joon asked me to put erotic movies on his MP3 player,” causing the set to burst out into laughter.

MC Park Kyung Lim than stated, “I thought Lee Joon was listening to a lot of music, but I guess that was porn.”

Lee Joon then replied, “G.O. gives all the members porn according to what they like,” sparking an argument between the members.

Be sure to check out this hilarious episode that will air on the 19th!

Sumber
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 18-03-12 at 23:42.

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

Spoiler untuk SHINee releases MV teaser for “Sherlock” ft. Jessica of Girls’ Generation! :

SHINee has been revving up for their comeback for the past few days, and with much fanfare, SM Entertainment is now releasing the pop quintet’s newest music video teaser for their return track “Sherlock” on Youtube!

True to the ‘Sherlock Holmes’ theme, the MV teaser hints at a mystery revolving around the video’s guest star, Jessica of Girls’ Generation. The forty second MV teaser only serves to escalate our curiosity regarding the full release. Without further delay, check out SHINee’s latest visuals below!

Sumber

Spoiler untuk F.T. Island’s Lee Hongki dozes off in selca :

F.T. Island‘s Lee Hongki posted a sleepy picture of himself on his Twitter account.

On March 17th, the idol drowsily tweeted, “Good morning, I’m tired. I’ll see you later at 1:30,” along with a picture of himself getting some shut-eye on a couch.

After seeing Hongki exhausted, netizens commented, “He didn’t fully wake up.“, “You seem really tired.“, “Who are you?“, and, “You should just lay down and sleep.”

In related news, F.T Island performed their title track “Severely” on the March 17th broadcast of ‘Music Core‘ and wrapped up promotions for their album. Hopefully Hongki will get to rest up soon!

Sumber

Spoiler untuk Big Bang receives praise from French music site ‘Jukebox’ :

On March 18, Big Bang has been featured on the home page of popular French music site Jukebox.

Jukebox started their feature by introducing Big Bang’s music videos from their latest album ‘ALIVE‘, saying, “Big Bang’s ‘Fantastic Baby’ received over 8,000,000 views in only seven days … This video includes clips that will even make [Lady] Gaga jealous.”

They even introduced Big Bang’s unique style saying, “Big Bang’s ‘Fantastic Baby’ elevates the mood with their splendid stage, stylish outfits, and choreography… The members display their unique style, have a futuristic setting, and display European Baroque style of dancing.”

The report compared Big Bang to the world-famous pop artist Black Eyed Peas. Jukebox said, “Big Bang’s sound has been drawing attention at clubs … Their mixing of electronic and R&B is great enough to knock down the Black Eyed Peas.”

Big Bang was chosen as one of the top bands to look out for in 2012. Jukebox said, “Big Bang is, without a doubt, one of the greastest bands to look out for in 2012.. This Korean group will be starting their world tour with their new album ‘Alive’.”

Sumber
    Nate

[SNSD] 19 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation, SECRET & more reveal their diet meal plans

The March 17th episode of KBS‘s ‘Entertainment Relay‘ unveiled the meal plans of girl groups as they diet their way to perfect bodies.

Reporters went around and interviewed girl groups like Stellar and Nine Muses, while also talking to the dieticians of other major girl groups like Girls’ Generation and SECRET.

Nine Muses revealed their personal dieting style to be ‘paper cup dieting’, where they fill up 2/3 of a paper cup with rice and the remaining 1/3 with a side dish of their choice. The girls reasoned that this allowed them to eat different things within the same restrictions so it helped them feel satisfied.

SECRET preferred high protein, low carb diets while Stellar just packed lunch from home.

Girls’ Generation had a more elaborate diet that consisted of rice, grilled chicken ******, blanched broccoli, and seasonal vegetables, while for lunch, they had the same rice and grilled chicken ******, but with a cabbage and paprika salad and almonds. For dinner, the girls had sweet potatoes, eggs, and a cabbage and paprika salad.

The most popular diet food among girl groups were egg whites.

Sumber

Spoiler untuk berita :

Yuri’s Comments During ‘Fashion King’ Press Conference

Girls’ Generation’s Yuri and actors Lee Jaehoon, Shin Sekyung and Yoo Ah-In attended a press conference for “Fashion King” on March 14th. During the press conference, Yuri gave several comments on her role as Choi Anna and how she feels about acting. Since it’s Yuri’s first time acting in a drama, she had some difficulties. However, she has pulled through with hard work, observing how professionals act in movies and dramas, and also with the help of the PD of “Fashion King”. Below are some of the comments Yuri and Lee Jaehoon said during the press conference.
    “I’m taking on the role of Choi Anna, a girl who becomes a top designer with hard work and passion rather than natural-born talent. While she is a perfectionist when it comes to work, she is actually very delicate. The character has been hurt by the world, love, and people that she knows. When you see her for the first time, she can come off as being cold, but because she is soft-hearted, I think she will be able to show different appearances. I’m really happy and am looking forward to acting as a character with such diverse images.”
    “Because I am acting with actors that are around the same age as me, I was hoping that there would be time for us to talk about personal things aside from work, and get close, but there haven’t been any chances for that, so I’m sad.”
    “An entertaining situation has been created because I’m acting with Yoona. I’m happy that there are more things that I can relate to her with. There are more things that the members can share with one another now. I’m happy because, even if the viewers change the channel while watching one of our dramas, Girls’ Generation will still be on the screen.”
    “My members read the script and discussed with me about a lot of things. We even acted out things together when there were difficult lines in English. I was having such a hard time that they said they think there are a lot of similarities between Anna and myself. Because I was worrying so much, they cheered me on and told me to believe in myself and to do my best.”
    “The English lines were really hard. I had to put feelings into it while acting the scenes out while speaking in English, but it was awkward. I completed filming with the help from my members of Girls’ Generation. I’m still really worried. I hope people look at me positively.”
    “There are many differences between singer Yuri and myself when acting. If a singer has to put all their energy into a short amount of time, then, acting requires you to focus and express emotions in every scene in a single breath. So, I think that acting is a little hard. I’m trying my best to focus every moment.”

“Instead of trying to set a character, I thought about what part of my personality is similar to Choi Anna. I tried to observe myself.”
    “Because it is my first time acting, there are many things that I lack. Lee Myungwoo PD often had meetings with me before we started filming, helping me to find the Anna in me by drawing out my emotions. He said I would have to record myself with a video camera and monitor what I was like. I received lessons that weren’t really like lessons.”
    “If singer Yuri’s personality is bright and cheerful, then Choi Anna is more calm and cold-hearted. On the set, I am doing my best to think like Anna by talking less and be more poised. Rather than thinking I’m acting, I am acting as if I have become Choi Anna.”
    “On Valentine’s Day, I gave Jaehoon oppa chocolates, but I didn’t receive candy today [White Day]. I don’t care about that stuff because I normally work with my members and many other staff members. I’m used to taking care of each other and expressing those type of feelings.”
    “Because I have a lot of interest in movies and acting, I watched Jaehoon oppa’s works before starting ‘Fashion King’. I watched ‘Go Ji Jeon’, ‘Pa Soo Kkun’, and his appearances in dramas, so I’m also anticipating this. He’s really digested the role of Jung Jaehyuk to the point where you can’t imagine that he and Jaehoon oppa are the same person. I think that he’s showing acting skills that are as good as I expected.”

Below are a few comments during the press conference by Lee Jaehoon about Yuri and Miss A’s Suzy.
    “Because Yuri was a singer that I like, I was really nervous before we started filming, and I think the viewers will think of her as something refreshing.”
    “After only seeing Yuri on stage, after sitting face-to-face in front of the camera, going through our lines together, it was really encouraging seeing her expressing things well despite it being her first time acting. If we continue on this way, I think we will be able to create a good work.”
    “Because there was the time I spent with Suzy from the crank-in until the crank-up for ‘Introduction to Architecture’, it remains as a good memory. Because it hasn’t been that long since ‘Fashion King’ has started, I can’t say I spent as much time with Yuri. I think I will be able to tell you who I like more once it’s over.”
    “The two actresses, Suzy and Yuri, have as much greed when it comes to acting as they do with their showy performances on stage. Seeing that from my perspective, I am anticipating good chemistry.”

Sumber
    CR:LetsGo@soshified, MoonSoshi9@soshified, ch0sshi@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

Jessica’s doll like beauty draws attention

Girls Generation‘s Jessica, has impressed once again with her doll like beauty.

Recently, an online community uploaded a picture of Jessica on set for a magazine shoot.

Jessica’s shoulder length blonde hair and perfect profile has been receiving praise for being as beautiful as a doll.

Fans responded to the picture saying, “As always, Jessica’s left profile is beautiful“, “It’s been a while since we’ve seen Jessica blonde“, and “Favoring her left profile as always?”

On another note, Jessica has made her first attempt in acting through KBS drama, ‘Wild Romance’.

Sumber

[CNBLUE] 19 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

CNBLUE releases first “EAR FUN” teaser ft. Jung Shin

With their third mini-album ‘EAR FUN‘ making its arrival soon, the band CNBLUE has just revealed its first solo video teaser!

Showcasing the talents of bass guitarist and vocalist member Jung Shin, the teaser is just short of thirty seconds and gives the public an audio teaser of what CNBLUE’s upcoming release will sound like.

Tell us if you like what you see and hear below!

Sumber

Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 19-03-12 at 20:12.

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[2NE1] 19 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk Berita-1 :

OK Punk Rilis 2NE1 'Ugly' Versi Rock!

Siapa yang tak kenal 2NE1, girlband Korea yang sukses tak hanya karena lagu dance mereka, tapi juga lagu ballad seperti Lonely, Ugly, dan masih banyak lagi. Namun baru-baru ini sebuah band indie mengejutkan netizen dengan mengaransemen lagu Ugly milik 2NE1 menjadi lagu rock!

Setelah meriils mini album pertama mereka bulan lalu, band indie Korea beraliran punk rock merilis video klip untuk lagu 2NE1 versi rock ala mereka. Video klip tersebut berisi kumpulan klip dari reality show band tersebut, KIM OKBIN'S OK PUNK.

Sebelumnya OK Punk telah merilis 2NE1 Ugly Rock Version 2 bulan yang lalu sebagai digital single. Mereka pun telah melakukan promosi mereka sejak saat itu, termasuk di segmen spesial M! COUNTDOWN.

Mini album OK Punk terdiri dari 4 lagu, termasuk di dalamnya Ugly Rock Version. Meskipun telah diaransemen ulang, lagu tersebut tetap tak menghilangkan ciri khasnya yang unik.

Penasaran dengan lagu tersebut? Pastikan Anda menyaksikan video-video di bawah ini!

Sedangkan ini adalah performance mereka di M! COUNTDOWN Januari lalu. (kbo/rzm)

Sumber
    Credit : kapanlagi.com - (kbo/rzm)

Spoiler untuk Berita-2 :

2NE1 receives airplay on American radio station?

popular radio station 103.5 KISS FM! If the tips are true, it’s a rather big accomplishment. ^-^

This happened once before, as TVXQ‘s “Break Out” was played on New York’s Hit Music Station. It’s the second time K-pop is being played on the American radio.

With 2NE1′s future American album with Will.i.am still pending, it shouldn’t be too long before hearing 2NE1′s music playing on American radio stations is no longer a novelty.

Sumber
    Credit : Lynn

Last edited by levialexander9; 19-03-12 at 08:47.

[SNSD] 20 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

KARA, Girls’ Generation, 2PM, 2NE1, SHINee, and CNBLUE receive nominations for MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2012

Some of the top Kpop stars have received nominations at the MTV VMAJ 2012 (Video Music Awards Japan 2012).

On March 19th, MTV Japan revealed the nominees for the MTV VMAJ 2012 (Video Music Awards Japan 2012). KARA, Girls’ Generation, 2PM, 2NE1, SHINee, and CNBLUE all received nominations in various categories.

In the “Best Group Video” category, 2PM received a nomination for “I’m Your Man“.

In the “Best New Artist Video” category, CNBLUE received a nomination for “In My Head” along with 2NE1 with “I AM THE BEST“.

In the “Best Video of the Year” category, Girls’ Generation received a nomination for “MR. TAXI“.

In the “Best Choreography” category, SHINee received a nomination for “LUCIFER“.

In the “Best Album of the Year” category, KARA received a nomination for ‘Super Girl‘ along with Girls’ Generation with ‘GIRLS’ GENERATION‘.

This year’s award show will be held in Chiba at Makuhari Messe Hall on June 23rd.
    Vote for 2PM in the “Best Group Video” category here.
    Vote for CNBLUE or 2NE1 in the “Best New Artist Video” category here.
    Vote for Girls’ Generation in the “Best Video of the Year” category here.
    Vote for SHINee in the “Best Choreography” category here.
    Vote for KARA or Girls’ Generation in the “Best Album of the Year” category here.
    Good luck to the nominees!

Sumber

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation Nominated for Two MTV VMAJ Awards

Girls’ Generation has been nominated for two awards at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards Japan.

Their hit single, “MR. TAXI”, is nominated for Best Video of the Year. Released on April 25th of 2011, the music video for “MR. TAXI” has amassed over 47 million views on YouTube. Girls’ Generation is nominated alongside artists like EXILE and Lady Gaga.

In addition to Best Video of the Year, Girls’ Generation is also nominated for Best Album of the Year for their record-breaking album “Girls’ Generation: Japan 1st Album”. The album was a hit, staying in the top ten on the Oricon chart for an incredible thirteen weeks. Along with the repackaged version, it became the first album by a Korean girl group to reach one million shipments. Girls’ Generation’s first Japanese album was widely praised by critics for its solid production and unique sound. Other nominees for this award include KARA (Super Girl), JUJU (YOU), Coldplay (MYLO XYLOTO), and Lady Gaga (Born This Way).

Japanese and Western music videos and albums released in Japan between March 1st, 2011 and February 29, 2012 were eligible for nomination. MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2012 will take place on June 23rd at Makuhari Messe, a convention center just outside Tokyo. Japanese artist Perfume will be the MC’s for this year’s show.

Sumber
    CR:MoonSoshi9@soshified, residentbenchwarmer@soshified, SeraphKY@soshified, FrozenArctic@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls' Generation's Seohyun Attends Basketball Game to Support Park Seung Il

Girls' Generation's Seohyun has graced the courts of basketball with her presence. On March 18, Girls' Generation's Seohyun appeared at the basketball court in Gyeongi-do Anyang, which drew much attention from netizens.

Seohyun attended the first game of the semi-finals between the Anyang KGC and the Busan KT Sonicboom. The reason why she attended is because she has friendly ties with the former coach, Park Seung Il, who is fighting Lou Gehrig's disease. All throughout the game, Seohyun sat next to Coach Park as she watched and cheered. Park Seung Il is known to be very close to the members of Girls' Generation, especially Seohyun and Sooyoung.

Netizens who came across this information commented, "Seohyun has the heart of an angel" and "Her face is pretty and her heart is kind. She is perfect."

Check out some photos of Seohyun from the game!

Sumber
    CR:soompi

Spoiler untuk berita :

Practice Videos for ‘MR. TAXI’ and ‘The Boys’ Unleashed

Rehearsal videos of Girls’ Generation’s “MR. TAXI” and “The Boys” have recently been discovered online. “The Boys” was Girls’ Generation’s lead track from their third full Korean album, while “MR. TAXI” was originally released as a Japanese single, but a Korean version was also promoted last year after Girls’ Generation concluded promotions for “The Boys”.
    In the videos, the members of Girls’ Generation can be seen practicing the choreography for the Korean version of “MR. TAXI” and “The Boys”. Despite only rehearsing the dance, the members flawlessly performed the entire choreography for both songs. Fans were especially excited to see the members wearing casual outfits and sneakers instead of their usual performance uniforms and high heels.
    Check out the practice room videos for “MR. TAXI” and “The Boys” below. You can also download the rehearsal clips for “MR. TAXI” and “The Boys” in Soshified’s Video Downloads Section.

Sumber
    CR:bhost909@soshified, MoonSoshi9@soshified

AKHIR NYA SOOYOUNG ADA KERJAAN JUGA

Spoiler untuk berita :

Sooyoung to Star in New Drama ‘The 3rd Hospital’

After only acting in sitcoms, Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung will be making her first acting attempt in a traditional drama.
    Sooyoung has been cast in a lead role in the upcoming medical drama “The 3rd Hospital” on cable channel tvN. Sooyoung will be playing the role of a violist [viola player], and along with the other female role, played by Kim Minjung, will be involved in a romantic storyline with the two male characters, played by Kim Seungwoo and Oh Jiho.
    “The 3rd Hospital” is Korea’s first advanced medical drama that portrays tense competition between western and eastern medicine in the neurosurgery department of an alternative hospital.
    With the final cast consisting of Kim Seungwoo, Oh Jiho, Kim Minjung, and Sooyoung, pre-production will begin in early April. The drama is scheduled to start airing at the end of July.

Sumber
    CR:ch0sshi@soshified, minigiglo@soshified, MoonSoshi9@soshified, residentbenchwarmer@soshified, bethlyhem.@soshified

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[2NE1] 20 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk Berita-1 :

[PHOTOS] 120319 HQ 2NE1 – THE FIRST JAPAN ALBUM “COLLECTION”

Sumber
    Credit : EROMAKNAE

Spoiler untuk Berita-2 :

31 Fakta Seorang CL 2NE1

1. Selama tahun-tahun masa kecilnya, dia seringkali melakukan perjalanan dengan keluarganya, karena pekerjaan ayahnya yang sebagai profesor fisika.
    2. Baru-baru ini terungkap kalau ayah CL, Professor Lee Ki Jin tidak hanya seorang physicist tapi juga seorang author cerita-cerita untuk anak-anak.
    3. CL bisa berbicara dalam bahasa Perancis, Korea, Jepang dan Bahasa Inggris.
    4. CL dulunya adalah trainee JYP dan berbagi asrama dengan So Hee. Dikatakan bahwa dia sangat dekat dengan Ye Eun dan So Hee.
    5. Dia menjadi seorang trainee YG tahun 2006 setelah dia secara personal membawa demonya ke YG Entertainment. Dia sebenarnya akan debut sebagai solo tapi kemudian menjadi leader 2NE1 dan debut bersama 2NE1 pada tahun 2009
    6. Dia muncul di dalam sebuah lagu rekaman Big Bang “Intro (Hot Issue)”. Namun namanya dia tidak di credit.
    7. Mimpinya menjadi seorang rapper Amerika seperti Lil Kim.
    8. Di sebuah wawancara radio, CL mengungkapkan kalau dia dulunya memakai seragam laki-laki untuk sekolah karena mereka tidak memiliki celana untuk gadis.
    9. Nickname CL saat dia di Jepang adalah “Pig-rabbit”.
    10. CL-roo adalah diciptakan untuk banyak istilah seperti“Ahh go go go!!!” & “Oh my Gawdddd” yang sering ia gunakan di 2NE1TV.
    11. Dia adalah ibu dari Tam-Tam, yang kemudian di adopsi oleh Sandara. (Tam-Tam adalah sebuah boneka)
    12. Dia tidak benar-benar baik dengan komputer, tapi dia tau bagaimana menggunakan iTunes dan memakai internet untuk mencari gambar-gambar Teddy.
    13. CL itu seorang “pembersih” yang freak. Dia bertanggungjawab dalam kebersihan secara menyeluruh dan mengorganisir tempat tinggal mereka.
    14. CL dulunya menjadi seorang penerjemah antara penari-penari lokal dan luar negeri. Dan dia mempelajari hip hop dari mereka.
    15. Dia juga mengetahui bermacam dance lainnya, termasuk jazz and ballet.
    16. CL dibesarkan sebagai seorang Roman Catholic.
    17. Jika diberikan kesempatan, dia ingin mencoba hidup di Mesir, Afrika dan Greece.
    18. Dikenal sebagai “Biangnya tidur” dari 2NE1, lamanya waktu tidur yang pernah ia lakukan adalah 20 jam.
    19. Dia memiliki sebuah tahi lalat yang seksi di dadanya yang terungkap karena pakaiannya di performance “Heartbreaker” di SBS Gayo Daejun 2009.
    20. CL tidak pernah menangis di depan member-member 2NE1.
    21. Dia memberikan satu robot dari MV “Can’t Nobody” untuk Teddy agar bisa ditaruh di kamar/ruangannya.
    22. Pilihan kopinya adalah Americano.
    23. CL tertarik terhadap hal2 yang memiliki paku.
    24. Dia menulis bagian rapnya di lagu G-Dragon, “The Leaders”.
    25. Di 2NE1TV, dia mengatakan kalau dia bisa menggambar dengan sangat baik, tapi hanya saat dia menggambar lion-bear, ****-kelinci, bebek-ular.
    26. Kim Hyun Joong SS501 mengaku bahwa CL 2NE1 telah menarik perhatiannya
    27. CL dianggap sebagai ratu KPOP
    28. Hobi CL adalah menulis lagu, belanja dan menggambar
    29. CL sangat suka menari
    30. CL suka dengan musik hip hop dan R&B
    31. CL menjadi penyanyi adalah dorongan dari ayahnya

Sumber
    Credit : Flora Tristi Art

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[2PM] 20 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk Berita-1 :

Taecyeon 2PM Alih Profesi Sebagai Komposer Lagu

WowKeren.com - Selain menyanyi, menari dan akting, Taecyeon ternyata punya bakat lainnya, yaitu menulis lagu. Baru-baru ini Taecyeon mengasah bakatnya itu dan menghasilkan satu lagu yang kemudian dipuji oleh bos JYP Entertainment, Park Jin Young.

Beberapa waktu lalu Taecyeon menulis tweet ke Jin Young mengenai lagu ciptaannya. "Staf wanita sudah mendengar (lagu) yang ketiga dan kali ini mereka mengatakan musiknya mirip G.O.D," tweet Taecyeon di akunnya, @taeccool. "Kurasa aku adalah budak recycling. Apel jatuh tidak jauh dari pohonnya. Kehidupan musikku dimulai di JYP."

Jin Young kemudian membalas tweet itu. "(Lagu) yang pertama cukup bagus. Aku jadi ingin mendengar yang kedua dan ketiga. Jika bagus, aku akan menyuruh Kim Tae Woo atau Son Ho Young mendengarkannya juga."

Tweet itu pun membuat banyak fans penasaran, siapakah yang akan menyanyikan lagu ciptaan personil 2PM ini. Kim Tae Woo dan Son Ho Young adalah personil boyband legendaris JYP, G.O.D.

"Taecyeon sekarang mulai menulis lagu. Apa yang tidak bisa dilakukannya," puji netter. "Aku juga ingin mendengarkan lagu ciptaan Taecyeon," komentar netter lainnya. "Kurasa lebih baik 2PM saja yang menyanyikannya daripada Son Ho Young atau Kim Tae Woo."

Ini bukan pertama kalinya Taecyeon menulis lirik lagu. Sebelumnya, dia pernah menulis lirik rap di lagu "Wings". Lagu ini ada di digital album alumni Universitas Dankook yang berjudul "Blue Bears" dan telah dirilis 29 Februari lalu.

Selain Taecyeon, personil 2PM lainnya yang berpengalaman menulis lirik lagu adalah Junho. Junho pernah menulis lirik lagu "Give It To Me" yang ada di album 2PM, "Hands Up", dirilis 20 Juni 2011.

Sumber
    Credit : (wk/dn)

Spoiler untuk Berita-2 :

Siapakah Wanita Ideal Junho 2PM?

Junho 2PM ditanya, “Siapakah tipe gadis idealmu?” di lokasi MBC Music “That Female Writer, That Male Producer” pada 16 Maret. Junhu menjawab, “Tidak ada aktris2 Korea Selatan. Tipe gadis ideal saya adalah seorang foreigner.”

Dia melanjutkan, “Semua aktris2 Korea itu cantik, bertalenta, dan menarik jadi sulit untuk mengatakan siapa yang akan menjadi tipe ideal saya. Tipe ideal saya adalah Scarlett Johansson.”

Junho juga mengatakan “Namun diantara penyanyi2 Korea, tipe ideal saya adalah Lee Hyori. Tipe gadis ideal untuk saya adalah seseorang yang bisa memimpin saya. “

Episode “That Female Writer, That Male Producer” yang menampilkan Junho dan aktris Kim So Eun sebagai bintang tamu yang akan disiarkan pada 24 Maret.

Sumber
    Credit : Soompi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Wonder Girls] 20 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk Berita-1 :

(News) Sohee Wonder Girls Membuat Takjub Oleh Kulitnya Yang Sempurna

Sohee Wonder Girls ‘membuktikan bahwa ia tidak memerlukan perangkat tambahan untuk memiliki kulit mulus.

Baru2 ini, sebuah forum komunitas online mengupload foto “before-after” Sohee bersamaaan dengan judul, ‘kulit Sohee itu tidak perlu tambahan. “

Sohee baru2 ini melakukan pemotretan untuk MAC, di mana dia menujukan sisinya yang chic dan feminin. Fotonya yang sebelum diedit membuktikan betapa cantiknya dia. Kulitnya yang sempurna dan tampak halus seperti bayi, meskipun tidak memiliki efek Photoshop.

Netizens menanggapi fotonya dengan mengatakan, “Sohee benar2 tidak membutuhkan yang lain untuk membuatnya terlihat indah”, “Sohee memiliki kulit mulus tanpa bantuan dari Photoshop” dan “Dia begitu menawan.”

Sumber
    Credit : allkpop

[2AM] 20 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk Berita-1 :

(News) 2AM Ungkap Asrama Mereka Yang Sebelumnya Milik Wonder Girls

Pada 19 Maret di episode KBS 2TV ‘Star Life Theater‘, 2AM mengungkapkan asrama mereka yang “tidak seperti selebritis” karena mereka tinggal di dalamnya selama 3 tahun terakhir.

Member2 menjelaskan, “Rumah ini sebelumnya ditinggali Wonder Girls. Setelah mereka pergi ke Amerika, kami akhirnya pindah ke dalam dan tinggal disini selama 3 tahun terakhir.”

Changmin lalu mengekspresikan ketidaknyamanannya dengan peralatan (furniture) dengan mengatakan, “TVnya benar2 lama. TV ini juda digunakan oleh Wonder Girls.” Member2 lalu mengeluh karena kapanpun member2 mencoba untuk menonton sepak bola di TV, lapangan rumput muncul jadi warna ungu. “Lebih baik menonton ini di komputer,” yang membuat pemirsa tertawa.

Produser lalu bertanya pada member2, “Apakah ini benar2 rumah seorang selebritis?” member2 membalas dengan lucu, “Tak ada seorangpun akan menyadari ini rumah selebriris hingga kami mengatakan pada mereka.“

Sebagai tambahan episode ini, Jo Kwon membuktikan menjadi “macho man” setelah kamera memberikan cuplikan dari pad mouse uniknya yang diberikan oleh seorang fan dan wallpaper desktopnya.

Sumber

[SUPER JUNIOR] 21 MARET 2012

Spoiler untuk berita-1 :

Konser Super Junior di Indonesia Digelar 2 Hari

Jakarta - Super Junior dipastikan konser di Indonesia dalam gelaran 'Super Show 4'. Seperti di negara-negara lainnya, konser solo Super Junior itu akan digelar selama 2 hari.

Hal tersebut dikonfirmasi langsung oleh Direktur Showmaxx Entertainment Sherwin Djajadi. Super Junior akan menggelar konser mereka di Mata Elang International Stadium, Jakarta Utara.

"Sudah konfirmasi Super Junior konser di Jakarta 28 dan 29 April mendatang. Mata Elang dipilih karena itu satu-satunya tempat yang bisa mengakomodasi stage dengan bentuk melingkar," ujar Sherwin yang saat dihubungi detikHOT sedang berada di Hong Kong untuk bertemu dengan team produksi agensi Super Junior SM Entertainment, Selasa (20/3/2012).

Sherwin pun kemudian menjelaskan alasan pengumuman konfirmasi konser yang terkesan sangat lama. Maklum, rumor mengenai konser itu sudah beredar sejak lama.

"Kita baru umumkan sekarang karena baru dapat izin dari SM Entertainment. Indonesia baru bisa umumkan setelah konser Shanghai diumumkan," pungkas Sherwin.

sumber : http://hot.de-tik.com/music/read/201...digelar-2-hari

Spoiler untuk berita-2 :

Siap Konser di Indonesia, Super Junior Jadi Tren di Twitter

Jakarta - Penantian panjang ELF (panggilan untuk fans Super Junior) Indonesia terbayar sudah. Super Junior dipastikan akan konser di Jakarta 28 dan 29 April mendatang.

Hari ini, Selasa (20/3/2012) pihak promotor Showmaxx Entertainment mengumumkan secara resmi konser solo Super Junior itu. Tak lama kemudian, 4 hal yang berkaitan dengan Super Show 4 itu masuk jadi trending topic di Twitter.

Yang masuk dalam daftar trending topic itu termasuk #WeWantSuperShow4INA, #SuperShow4INA, Indonesian ELF, dan MEIS. MEIS adalah Mata Elang International Stadium, lokasi konser Super Junior.

Tak hanya di Indonesia, ELF juga berhasil membawa nama Super Junior ke trending topic di seluruh dunia. 'Super Show 4 Live in Jakarta' menduduki posisi 8 di daftar trending topic Twitter.

ELF Indonesia sebenarnya sudah berusaha 'membawa' Super Junior ke Jakarta sejak tahun lalu di Super Show 3. Hal-hal yang berkaitan dengan Super Show 3 sudah beberapa kali menjadi trending topic di Twitter setahun yang lalu. Good job, ELF!

sumber : http://hot.de-tik.com/music/read/201...ren-di-twitter

Spoiler untuk berita-3 :

Konser SuJu 'Super Show 4' Targetkan 20 Ribu Penonton

Jakarta - Penggemar Super Junior di Indonesia telah menunggu lama agar idola kesayangan mereka itu bisa tampil di depan mata. Kini, Super Junior dipastikan hadir di Jakarta pada 28 dan 29 April mendatang.

Super Junior akan tampil di Mata Elang International Stadium (MEIS), Jakarta Utara. Tempat itu dipilih karena MEIS satu-satunya tempat yang bisa menampung 10 ribu penonton.

"Plus minusnya satu hari konser bisa 10 ribu penonton. Tapi itu pun tergantung SM Entertainment karena jumlah tiket yang bisa dijual juga mereka yang menentukan," ujar Direktur Showmaxx Entertainment Sherwin Djajadi yang saat dihubungi detikHOT, Selasa (20/3/2012) sedang berada di Hong Kong untuk bertemu dengan team produksi agensi Super Junior SM Entertainment.

Dengan demikian, dua hari konser jika terjual habis tentu akan menyedot kurang lebih 20 ribu penonton. Promotor sendiri optimis konser ini akan ditonton oleh banyak sekali ELF (panggilan untuk penggemar SuJu).

"Kita sih optimis ya, karena dari promotor sendiri kalau tidak dibatasi oleh SM Entertainment ingin ditonton oleh sebanyak-banyaknya penonton," pungkas Sherwin.

sumber : http://hot.de-tik.com/music/read/201...-ribu-penonton

Spoiler untuk berita-4 :

Panggung Konser SuJu 'Super Show 4' Tak Dibuat di Indonesia

Jakarta - Konser dari boyband fenomenal Super Junior 'Super Show 4' tentu tak digarap dengan main-main. Meski konser di Indonesia, panggungnya tak dibuat di Indonesia.

Hal tersebut disampaikan langsung oleh Direktur Showmaxx Entertainment Sherwin Djajadi. Saat dihubungi detikHOT via telepon, Selasa (20/3/2012), Sherwin sedang berada di Hong Kong untuk berdiskusi langsung dengan tim produksi dari agensi Super Junior SM Entertainment.

"Saya baru mendarat di Hong Kong untuk meeting dengan tim produksi SM Entertainment. Di Indonesia, tim ahli juga sedang berada di Mata Elang International Stadium untuk memeriksa lokasi konser," ujar Sherwin.

Sherwin sendiri akan bertanggung jawab pada efek spesial yang akan ditampilkan Super Junior 28 dan 29 April mendatang. Menurut Sherwin, panggung untuk konsernya sendiri akan dibuat di luar negeri sebelum dibawa ke Indonesia. Sayang, Sherwin tak menyebut, negara mana yang dimaksud.

"Semua panggung di-set di luar negeri. Dibawa ke Indonesia sudah setengah jadi," sambung Sherwin.

Super Junior memang selalu menggunakan konsep panggung yang sama di setiap Super Show. Begitu pula dengan di Indonesia. Panggungnya akan melingkari Mata Elang International Stadium, Jakarta Utara. Siap bertemu Super Junior, ELFs?

sumber : http://hot.de-tik.com/music/read/201...t-di-indonesia

Credit info : De-tik.com
    Ten no michi o iki, Subete o Tsukasadoru otoko

Kono machi wa boku no uchi. Boku wa dareka mo naite ga hoshikunai

Prinsip berteman ala gw : Lo baek, gue lebih baek. Lo jahat, gue lebih kejam 10x lipat

"It's... It's Lu Bu !!!"

w post news" aj dh...

21 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk Pusat Perlindungan Hak Cipta Ungkap Mini Album BIG BANG “Alive” Diedarkan Secara Ilegal Di 44 Website! :

Pada 20 Maret, Federasi Korea dari Pusat perlindungan hak Cipta mengungkapkan kalau mini album baru Big Bang, “ALIVE” diedarkan secara ilegal di 44 website. DIantara situs2 ini, total dari 5,008 lagu ditemukan telah beredar secara ilegal dalam 659 kasus.

Menurut Pusat Perlindungan Hak Cipta, ini bekerja dengan YG Entertainment bekerja bersama dalam mencegah distribusi2 ilegal dari Alive di hari perilisan album.

Untuk melakukan ini, mereka menargetkan 213 provider layanan internet tertentu, situs2 portal utama dan torrent sites dengan meminta mereka untuk menghentikan replikasi dan distribusi dari album. Setelah mengkonfirmasi penerimaan dari syarat2 oleh situs2 ini, dari 29 Februari hingga 13 Maret, selama 2 minggu pusat memonitor situs2 dan menemukan 44 dari mereka berpartisipasi dalam distribusi ilegal.

Pusat Perlindungan hak cipta berbicara mengenai masalah dengan mengatakan, “Awal crackdown pada distribusi content2 baru memiliki sebuah dampak yang besar. Melalui ukuran ini, kami bisa meminimalkan kerusakan yang disebabkan oleh situs2 ini yang membawa dan menyebarkan Alive secara ilegal dan kami bisa membawa uploade2 ilegal ini dan provider2 layanan internet.”

Sumber
    Credit : yeppopo

Spoiler untuk Aktor2 Veteran Korea Park Hee Soon & Park Si Yeon Mengakui Cinta Mereka Untuk BIG BANG & 2NE1! :

Park Hee Soon dan Park Si Yeon mengungkapkan cinta mereka untuk penyanyi2 YG Entertainment.

Aktor2 dari ’The Scene’ (Sebuah film yang akan disiarkan pada 11 april), Park Hee Soon dan Pak Si Yeon mengatakan penyanyi2 favorit mereka di Choi Hwajung’s Power Time.

Saat DJ bertanya pada mereka, “Di kalangan idola2 dan penyanyi2, mana yang paling kalian sukai?

Park Si Yeon berteriak , ‘Big Bang!’ dan Park Hee-Soon menjawab, ‘Big Bang dan 2NE1.’ Jawaban mereka pun menarik perhatian dari publik.

(Omitted irrelevant information)

Sumber
    Credit : yeppopo

Spoiler untuk 4Minute Mulai Syuting Untuk MV Comeback Mereka! :

Setelah setahun setengah hiatus sejak merilis album studio pertama mereka ”4MINUTES LEFT“, 4minute dijadwalkan untuk comeback mereka yang lama dinanti awal tahun ini. Namun, comeback mereka terus ditunda karena mereka sedang menghabiskan lebih banyak waktu untuk meningkatkan kualitas album.

Pada 20 Maret, CEO Cube Entertainment Hong Seongsung mengirimkan sebuah kabar baik untuk 4Nias dan tweeted, “Di perjalanan saya untuk syuting dari MV 4Minute Enjoy dinner.”

4minute SoHyun lalu retweeted pesan dan menambahkan“Itu benar ^^ sekarang ini sedang syuting MV 4minute ♥.“

Menurut Cube ENtertainment, “Melalui album ini, 4Minute sedang mencoba untuk musik baru dan performance dengan tipe perasaan yang berbeda. Dengan usaha mereka pada musik eksperimental ini, 4Minute diperkirakan untuk menjadi lebih menarik.”

Sumber
    Credit : Dkpopnews

Spoiler untuk SM Entertainment releases official teaser poster for upcoming film, ‘I Am’ :

‘I Am‘, the upcoming film featuring the stories of SM Entertainment artists BoA, TVXQ, Girls’ Generation, and others, has finally revealed its release date!

The film has decided on May as its official release, and on March 21st, revealed the first of what will be a series of teasers to come. The first teaser is an official poster featuring a typographic compilation of all of the artists under SM Entertainment.

‘I Am’ previously received an explosive response with the launching of its worldwide UCC project event, where fans all over the world from the States, Canada, China, Japan, Germany, the Philippines, Indonesia, Columbia, Peru, and more sent in videos of cover dances.

The film is a biographic record of the years of effort made by the artists to realize their passions and dreams. Fans can look forward to everything from stage performances of ‘SM Town Live World Tour in New York’ to their day-to-day activities.

SM Entertainment assured, “It will be the real story behind SM Town like never seen before.”

Sumber

[CNBLUE] 21 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

CNBLUE releases second “EAR FUN” teaser ft. Jong Hyun

With their third mini-album ‘EAR FUN‘ making its arrival soon, the band CNBLUE has just revealed its second solo video teaser!

After releasing the first teaser for Jung Shin, the second teaser showcases the talents of guitarist and vocalist member Jong Hyun, the teaser is just short of thirty seconds and gives the public an audio teaser of what CNBLUE’s upcoming release will sound like. Apparently, the music featured in this teaser is from CNBLUE’s upcoming title track, “Hey You“.

Sumber
    CR: cnburningbeast

Spoiler untuk berita :

CNBLUE's 3Rd Mini Album "EAR FUN" To Show CNBLUE's Distinguished Sensitivity And Track List

Ear Fun to show CNBLUE’s distinguished sensitivity
    CNBLUE has released 3rd Mini album. As the title of the album explains, the album contains the music that we can enjoy CNBLUE’s sensitivity and is consists of Modern Rock that we can sense CNBLUE’s unique colour.
    It contains 6 songs including title track ‘Hey You’ and pre-release song ‘Still in Love’. The album is based on modern rock together with Rock n Roll and Medium Rock as it is specialized with CNBLUE’s unique colour in various genres.
    As it was the most heart-stirring epic that CNBLUE topped No 1 in Oricon chart as a foreign band for the first time in 41 years in Oricon chart, Jung Yong Hwa‘s self-composed song, ‘In My Head‘ made this epic possible. In addition, Jung Yong Hwa adapted ‘In My Head’ in Korean version to be included in the album, which you can appreciate the new version of ‘In My Head’.
    As the album contains the music which CNBLUE pursue “CNBLUE Style” continually, it is decorated with sensitive songs. So we can anticipate the changed CNBLUE who comes back in a year.

Sumber
    CR:CebuNuna@cnbluestorm

Spoiler untuk berita :

FNC Entertainment moves up the release date of CNBLUE's album

CNBLUE has moved the release date of their new album. A representative from their agency, FNC Entertainment, confirmed today that they have decided to release CNBLUE's third mini-album titled "Ear Fun" on March 26th. This will be a day early from their original release on March 27th.

The representative also revealed that there was no particular reason as to why they decided to move the release date. FNC Entertainment is also currently deciding on CNBLUE's first comeback performance.

For the past few weeks, FNC Entertainment teased fans with the band's comeback through a teaser website, song, and music video release. They have also released their first video teaser featuring Jungshin. Fans also had the chance to figure out the title of the new mini album by combining the letters released.

Sumber
    CR:Koreaboo

[SNSD] 21 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation, Scherzinger and Kelis among stars to perform at F1 concert

KUALA LUMPUR: Top South Korean band Girls' Generation will make its debut in Malaysia at the Twin Towers@Live 2012 concert here on Friday.

The nine-member group is also referred to as SoShi or SNSD by fans.

The group's 2009 hit single Gee holds the record for being the longest running No 1 song on KBS Music Bank, staying at the top for nine consecutive weeks. Gee was named Song of the Decade by the South Korean music site Melon.

The K-pop sensation will be joined by Nicole Scherzinger, the former lead singer of the sizzling Pussycat Dolls.

The American singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, model and actress is returning to Malaysia for her first performance here as a solo singer.

The show replaces the aborted F1 Rocks entertainment extravaganza, following the cancelled appearance of Australian pop diva Kylie Minogue over an alleged contractual dispute between Petronas, the chief organizer of the Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix, and Enterprise Entertainment Ltd, the London-based company who owns the F1 Rocks franchise.

For more girl power, Scherzinger will be joined by an award-winning American R&B star Kelis at the concert.

Scherzinger has performed here twice before with her former band. After leaving the Dolls in December 2010, she began a solo career with the release of her debut studio album Killer Love.

The album's second single, Don't Hold Your Breath peaked at number one on Britain's Singles Chart, marking her first number one hit as a solo artist.

Kelis Rogers, better known as just Kelis, has won the Brit Awards, Q Awards and NME Awards and was nominated for two Grammy awards. Outside her native United States, she has had nine Top 10 singles in Britain alone.

She was initially scheduled to perform here on Saturday.

An estimated 70,000 crowd is expected at the Malaysian F1 concert.

Sumber
    CR:the star malaysia

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation to Perform at Twin Towers @Live 2012 in Malaysia

This Friday night will certainly be a delightful and unforgettable one for Malaysian SONEs as Girls’ Generation finally set their feet in Malaysia for the Twin Towers @Live 2012. The concert will be held at Petronas Twin Towers KLCC, on the main road on March 23rd and 24th. The event is free and open to the public.
    According to “The Star” and “New Straits Times”, the girls will be performing on Friday March 23rd. Following the trends in Malaysian concerts, international artists will not perform until the last few acts. Local singers will also be performing along with other international acts such as Orianthi, Nicole Scherzinger and American R&B star Kelis.
    Although the announcement was made with only three days’ notice, Malaysian SONEs are excited to get a chance to greet Girls’ Generation. They are preparing a special paper event like those from the fan events for the 2nd Asia Tour. SONEs will hold up papers saying, “Finally, you’re here ♥”, after the girls finish their first song as a way to show their appreciation for Girls’ Generation finally coming to Malaysia after almost five years.
    SONEs are more than welcome to grace the concert venue to show their enthusiastic support.

Sumber
    CR: MoonSoshi9, LetsGo@soshified, bhost909@soshified, taengsoshi@soshified, amipi@soshified

mati gw liat news ini

Spoiler untuk berita :

Sooyoung Shows Off Her Beauty in ‘InStyle’ Magazine

Sooyoung was featured in this month’s “InStyle” magazine, showing off her arms and gorgeous figure in a shoot named “Color Rush”. Sports Seoul touted her pictures as good as those of a professional model’s. With green and red outfits that contrasted her jet black hair, the shoot had a mature and provocative air, emphasized by her red lipstick.
    During the photoshoot, Sooyoung mentioned, “It feels really good to try on colorful outfits,” and that she’d “make sure to buy a point color outfit this spring”. Afterwards, she showed her love for her fellow members, saying, “I feel burdened and responsible because I always go for the perfect performance, but I think it’s more energizing when we’re together than when we’re alone.” She concluded, “The perfect stage was possible because we were Girls’ Generation.”
    Photos of Sooyoung from this month’s issue of “InStyle” magazine can be found in Soshified’s Photos Section.

Sumber
    CR: [email protected],[email protected], [email protected]
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 21-03-12 at 18:22.

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

22 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk Andy Shinhwa Mengungkapkan Masa2 Sulitnya Hingga Tak Mampu Potong Rambut :

Andy Shinhwa mengungkapkan bahwa dia tidak selalu memiliki kehidupan yang nyaman, bahkan setelah dia tampil di Korea bersama member2 grupnya pada tahun 1990-an.

Kesehatan ibunya menurun selama waktu itu, menyebabkan tekanan finansial berat, ungkap penyanyi itu pada bagian kedua tayangan KBS Spesial Shinhwa yang tayang pada 20 Maret.

“Ibu saya sakit saat album keempat kami dirilis, dan saya harus pulang ke Amerika,” kata Andy, yang merupakan warga Amerika. “Saat kembali ke Korea untuk mengumpulkan uang untuk biaya pengobatan beliau, saya harus tinggal sendirian di sebuah gosiwon.“

Gosiwon adalah apartemen kecil dengan satu ruangan yang didesain untuk siswa2 yang sedang belajar untuk ujian.

Andy secara khusus meratapi style-nya yang menderita saat itu.

“Saya tidak punya uang untuk potong rambut sehingga rambut saya panjang dan saya menghindari orang2,” katanya. “Setiap malam, saya minum sebotol soju dan aspirin agar bisa tidur.“

Setelah program itu, netizen yang biasanya langsung menyuarakan opini2 kuat, tampak bingung dengan pengungkapan itu. “Kenapa rekan2 member grupnya tidak membantunya?” beberapa dari mereka bertanya.

Di episode yang sama, memebr lain, Jun Jin, mengungkap tentang depresi dan gangguan kepanikan yang dialaminya.

“Saya belum benar2 sembuh,” dia mengakui.

Sumber
    Credit : en.korea

Spoiler untuk MTVAsia Akan Menayangkan “BIGBANG Comeback Show Special” :

Dengan serangkaian kesuksesan atas comeback mereka, Big Bang semakin besar dan hot dari sebelumnya. Kelima lagu title dalama album “Alive” telah menyapu chart2 di Korea dan Asia, dan album itu sendiri juga meraih posisi 150 dalam “U.S. Billboard 200″. Sebagai suguhan untuk VIPs dan fans K-Pop secara umum, MTV akan menayangkan Big Bang Special berdurasi 60 menit pada 31 Maret. MTV’s “Special: BIGBANG Comeback Show” akan menampilkan performance2 live dan MV2 Big Bang, cuplikan2 dari tur Big Bang di Asia, dan wawancara mendalam dengan para member.

Berikut ulasan MTV tentang MTV’s “Special: BIGBANG Comeback Show” :

Big Bang akhirnya kembali dengan sebuah album baru, ALIVE, dan sekarang, mereka semakin besar dari sebelum2nya. Pemenang “World Wide Act” Award di MTV EMA 2011 ini telah membuktikan bahwa mereka punya apa yang dibutuhkan untuk menaklukkan dunia.

Saksikan kilasan perjalanan Big Bang menjadi superstar terbesar Korea. Bersiaplah untuk disuguhi pesan2 spesial dari Big Bang untuk fans2 mereka di seluruh dunia, cuplikan2 yang belum pernah disaksikan sebelumnya dari tur2 promosi mereka di Asia, dan wawancara mendalam dengan masing2 member. Kami juga akan menyuguhkan untuk kalian performance2 live dan MV2 terbaru mereka yang fantastis.

Nantikan hit2 mereka seperti “Blue,” “Bad Boy,” “Tonight,” “Hands Up” and “Fantastic Baby.”

Bergabunglah bersama kami karena kami membawakan kalian sebuah tayangan eksklusif Big Bang dari MTV.

Berikut jadwal tayangnya :

PREMIERE
    31 Maret, Sabtu
    7pm (WIB), 8pm (SIN/HK/PH), 9pm (MAL)

REPLAYS
    2 April, Minggu
    4pm (WIB), 5pm (SIN/HK/PH), 6pm (MAL)

6 April, Jumat

8:30pm (WIB), 9:30pm (SIN/HK/PH), 10:30pm (MAL)

11 April, Rabu

27 April, Jumat
    Sumber
    Credit : soompi

Spoiler untuk Suzy Miss A Mengakui Bahwa Dia Lebih Tinggi dari Profil Online-nya :

Meskipun profil2 selebriti biasanya cenderung dilebih2kan dengan menuliskan tinggi badan lebih dari sebenarnya, tampaknya kasus Suzy miss A justru sebaliknya. Suzy, salah satu member tertinggi di grup, mengungkapkan tinggi badan sebenarnya.

Dalam rekaman terbaru untuk MBC Everyone ‘Weekly Idol‘, Suzy mengatakan,

“Sebenarnya saya lebih tinggi dari 166cm yang tertulis di profil online saya. Tinggi badan saya sebenarnya adalah 168cm.”
    Saat ditanya tentang julukan ‘King Foot’ untuknya, Suzy juga mengejutkan para bintang tamu yang hadir setelah mengungkapkan ukuran sepatunya, yaitu 249.9mm (9.8 inchi).

Sumber

[SNSD] 22 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk berita-1 :

Yuri Appears on ‘Midnight TV Entertainment’

Girls’ Generation member Sooyoung‘s newest photo is causing quite the stir amongst netizens.

The above photo recently surfaced on an online community site with the title, ‘Girls’ Generation Sooyoung’s untouched photo shoot‘.

The shot was a still-cut from Sooyoung’s recent photo shoot, and the singer boasted a flawless body and blemish-free skin without the need of photoshop or any other adjustments.

Her chic facial expression combined with her long, shapely legs gave off a more sexier appeal that’s different from her usual image.

Envious fans who saw the photo commented, “Daebak,” “I am amazed,” and “Is it true she maintains her body shape by swimming?”

Meanwhile, Sooyoung and the rest of the Girls’ Generation members are actively promoting both in Korea and overseas.

Sumber
    Credit : residentbenchwarmer

Spoiler untuk berita-2 :

Tiffany Talks with an Editor for ‘Vogue Girl’ During Her Photoshoot

Tiffany’s appearance in the April issue of “Vogue Girl” also featured a staff account of the photoshoot by editor Jung Soohyun.

#1 West Hollywood

“So, should we shoot in my neighborhood?” She spoke lightly as if she was saying to a friend she met on the street by coincidence, “Come over sometime.” Tiffany, who appeared on “Late Show with David Letterman” and performed in concerts in France and Thailand, said that she was going to Los Angeles to meet her family members and friends. Right before she left for the 2012 Burberry Prorsum F/W Fashion Show, she received a short break of five days. Technically, she received four days and a morning, but she spent fifteen hours of that time with Vogue Girl. Moreover, she did not request for a room in the Chateau Marmont (translator’s note: a luxury hotel in Hollywood), nor was she accompanied by a manager. She just wanted to stay in her home with her family. She got on the plane two days before the other staff, and we decided to stay at a place near her house. Ah, I almost forgot: what was worse was that she spent the first day of her break dying her hair for this shoot. She changed the jet-black hair from her musical, Fame, to a bright orange-brown color. To be honest, when we heard from Tiffany’s hairstylist that she was going to dye her hair, I thought that was the most unrealistic aspect of this shoot. I actually repeated the question over and over again during the phone call. “Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany is really going to change her hair color for our photoshoot?”

#2 The Poolside

At 6AM on the day of the shoot, we were eating bagels and muffins on the first floor of our dorm. The make-up artist said that Tiffany was never the type of celebrity to be tardy, and that she would be at the lobby at the promised time. Indeed, she arrived about fifteen minutes early and started calling us one by one announcing her arrival (translator’s note: the staff members were still in their hotel rooms). Tiffany, who was wearing a pair of jeans, a short-sleeved shirt, and holding a Chanel Surf Bag, looked slimmer than during the promotions for “The Boys”. She revealed, “I lost a lot of weight during the musical, but I started gaining weight little by little as soon as it was done.” When I saw the white earphones in her hand, I was curious about what songs she was listening to. “I’m totally into electronic [music] these days. Usually I listen to David Guetta, Jessie J, Adele, and Rihanna a lot. Did you by any chance listen to ‘Give Me Everything Tonight’ by Pitbull? It’s a really addicting song.”

While she was getting her hair and make-up done, we decided to talk about today’s outfits instead of holding an interview. Tiffany had her eyes on vividly colored Juicy Couture outfits and said, “I like to wear them on a regular basis. They are lovely, easy to mix with other items, and the brand is always coming out with colors matching the current trend.” For a split second, I thought that she was the type of a person who could perfectly describe her preferences, like Gain of Brown Eyed Girls or Krystal of f(x). The stylist talked about how Tiffany’s airport outfit was so impressive, and how one time she wore denim shorts, a red-colored leopard chiffon shirt, converses, and matched a very pretty bag with fringe details to the outfit. The stylist also mentioned how Tiffany doesn’t decorate herself with expensive items, somehow finds amazing products that cost only $20, and, from time to time, also matches her own classical shoes to the items that the stylists put on her.

In between all these compliments, the first shoot started. When Tiffany appeared in the pool area of an urban vintage-style boutique hotel called “Farmer’s Daughter” with a red long dress and clad in a zip-up jumper of terry cloth, everyone started cheering. However, the editor and the photographer from New York interpreted the word “typical” differently, and the happy mood of the scene quickly turned cold. Fortunately, we came to understand each other fairly quickly and the poolside photoshoot breezed by. While changing out of her clothes, Tiffany said with a relieved expression, “Editor, did you see my expression with a question mark on my face?” She spoke with her unique voice and slightly awkward accent. “Everyone will feel better after eating Los Angeles’ In-N-Out burger.”

#3 Santa Barbara

We arrived at Santa Barbara a little before 1PM. The winter of Los Angeles was gray and cold in contrast to what we expected. Tiffany, who wore a sleeveless t-shirt and a thin one-piece all morning, started shivering. The Marina del Rey area with the yachts was especially windy. Even more, because the sun starts to set at 4PM, we started to worry about her condition. Somewhere from the yachts, we heard a voice calling for Tiffany. It was a group of auntie fans, which included her own aunt, that came to cheer for Tiffany in the photoshoot. As soon as her aunt arrived, Tiffany shot right back up as if nothing had happened. While we were waiting for all the people to get off the merry-go-round for the shoot, we started talking about our favorite designers. She said, “Which designer brand from the S/S collection did you like the best? I liked the Fendi or Prada I wore today, and Miu Miu, but I usually like a design that’s a bit bold and lovely, such as the styles of Blumarine, Blugirl, Betsey Johnson, Roberto Cavalli, and Emilio Pucci.” Indeed, this is an answer expected of a Los Angeles girl. “But recently I’ve been drawn to New York designers, like Peter Som and Prabal Gurung. They are great right now, but one day they will become the trend setters of the fashion industry, like Marc Jacobs and Raf Simons.”

Tiffany’s interest in fashion was not the level of boring bloggers who collect motorcycle bags from Balenciaga by their color. She was naturally interested in fashion because of her aunt, who herself also had a large interest in fashion. By the time she was a teenager, Tiffany was able to have a decent conversation with her aunt about designers. She also added that she didn’t have a specific role model, but that she thinks that stars like Blake Lively and Amanda Seyfried wear what really goes with themselves. “When I look at Blake Lively, I think that she chooses pants or skirts with the perfect length. They’re either short or long. She never wears a medium length skirt.” The talk about fashion went on until the shoot ended. We talked so much that I can’t remember all the details. When someone told her that her fashion style is similar to Vanessa Hudgens’, she said she hears such comments very rarely. Tiffany also said that she recently picked out Sooyoung’s birthday gift at Prada. “Do you know how well Sooyoung can pull off any outfit? She’s the perfect celebrity style who shines in an outfit of any shape and color.”

#4 Night Out

The photoshoot ended past 7PM, when the sun had set. The group of auntie fans reserved a Korean restaurant in Koreatown for us. Tiffany, who said she gets sleepy after 6PM ever since she came to Los Angeles, was up and bouncing. She was even imitating the English pronunciation of a male manager (whose Korean was worse than Tiffany’s) who worked with the Los Angeles branch of SM Entertainment. Right before the meal, Tiffany tied her hair up into one ponytail. The hairstylist kept on telling her that she needed to use a lot of a Moroccan Oil treatment on the ends of her damaged hair. When I asked if she does her own hair treatments or skincare, the staff began to compliment her. They said that she does mostly home care because she doesn’t have time to go to a salon to get treatment. Whenever they mentioned “Smart Tiffany”, she laughed out loud as if it were nonsense. She said, “I do what I can with skincare. My skin is quite dry so I put on moisture packs or cream very frequently. I do my own hair treatment at home. Also, when I go to the airport, I remove my make-up as soon as I get on board, even if I went to the hair shop to get my make-up done for the airport. I like to put on make-up, but I think that as much as I like to put it on, I need to remove it as well.” Now that I come to think about it, Tiffany is the only member in Girls’ Generation who likes colorful make-up. She’s the only one who puts on lipstick with a scarlet red tone. “Actually, the other members rarely put on a strongly-colored lipstick. I do a lot of red lips at award ceremonies. I like vivid lipstick and smoky make-up. Only, you always have to keep your skin beautiful and fluffy. Actually, I’m okay with anything except the eye shadow colors that make your eyes look bloated.”

After this, the subject of the talk moved to Tiffany’s dream. She had a fantasy that one day, she would make an attempt in acting, and that she would have an opportunity to transform into someone other than Tiffany herself. She was willing to try any type of acting except for historical dramas because of her pronunciation. If one of the aunties hadn’t realized that we stayed there until an hour past the restaurant’s closing time, our dinner would have continued until after midnight. Right before we departed, Tiffany spoke while hugging us one by one. “I’ll take you all to Disneyland tomorrow. Just like you have to eat In-N-Out burgers when you come to Los Angeles, you absolutely have to go to Disneyland.” Oh my God! Speaking sweet words with a red face after a bit of beer, is this girl really Tiffany?

Sumber
    Credit : bhost909

Spoiler untuk berita-3 :

KBS Releases New Teaser and Behind-the-Scenes Footage of a Poster Photoshoot for ‘Love Rain’

KBS has released a new teaser for “Love Rain”. The teaser features more cut scenes and a preview of how the drama will unfold. In the video, Jang Geunsuk can be seen hugging Yoona. You can download the teaser here.

KBS has also revealed behind-the-scenes footage of Yoona in a poster photoshoot for “Love Rain”. In the video, Yoona can be seen making bright and lovely expressions, and later even showing some aegyo, melting the hearts of many fans. The poster photoshoot video can also be downloaded here.

KBS has also decided to target international fans of “Love Rain”. Their promotion team has opened a homepage for the drama and has included translated content services as well as an application for smartphone users. On March 19th, the promotion team put up a link on the official “Love Rain” homepage for Google Chrome users that has translator services for Japanese fans. They are also in the progress of creating an application for smartphone users in which they can watch “Love Rain” live on their phones. “Love Rain” is scheduled to begin airing on March 26th at 9:55PM KST.

Sumber
    Credit : LetsGo

Spoiler untuk berita-4 :

Sooyoung Talks About Fashion and Cooking in ‘InStyle’ Magazine

Sooyoung is featured in the April issue of “InStyle” magazine. During the shoot, she talked about her thoughts on Girls’ Generation’s worldwide success, her fashion, and even her new-found love of cooking.

“Honestly, the color I like the most is black.” Showing expert poses while wearing visibly showy colors of red, green, and blue, Sooyoung’s words were unexpected. “But today, there are a lot of colors other than black that I want to start liking,” she said, “especially the color of my lips (laughs)”, pointing at her lips. She then started puckering her lips while looking in the mirror, as if the dark crimson color looked awkward on her. “Because my skin color is on the dark side, I don’t wear items with bold colors. If I don’t match it well, it can look dowdy. But now that I’ve tried them on, there are a lot of colors that suit me, so I feel good.”

Girls’ Generation has become a pop icon after surpassing Korea and Asia and going on the American talk show, the “Late Show with David Letterman”, this past February. Like the lyrics to their song, “The Boys”, the world focused on them, and Sooyoung was always amongst them. ”When we got word of appearing on a show that I usually watched on YouTube, I was speechless (she said she went ‘kkyak’ and yelled inside at the time). I didn’t imagine we would be entering the US market just five years after our debut. I was just as nervous as during my debut.” However, as much as she has experienced and earned thus far at the young age of 23, that much more burden and responsibility have been following her around. Rather than getting to the greatest position, having to maintain their spot now is even more difficult, and it is something that Sooyoung and Girls’ Generation members know better than anyone else. “As time goes by, we’ve been able to realize that ‘being together, not alone’ gives us a lot of strength, as well as the fact that we’re able to be in the position we are today because we’re ‘Girls’ Generation’.”

Sooyoung, who has never had any interest in cooking, has been spending a lot more time in the kitchen lately. When asked what the reason was, she gave a random cute reply, “Because I really want to eat red velvet cupcakes that I had in New York.” She made it following a recipe she found in a video online, and they turned out better than expected, so she’s been attempting other things, too. “A few days ago, the spaghetti carbonara I made was a huge success. My mom said it tasted better than what they sell at restaurants (laughs).” When you look at her in this light, she is nothing more than a 23-year old young lady. Sooyoung had a happy smile on her face while she said, in an excited tone, that she would be making nine cupcakes for each of her members.

Kate Moss said before she leaves to go out, she looks in the mirror to see what items she should take off. I completely agree with her. Taking away, rather than adding onto your style, is a lot more important and difficult.”

“Now that I’ve tried on a colorful item, I feel really good. I will have to choose a color that suits me this Spring. I’m getting excited already.

“Whatever I do, I’m the type that trusts and leaves things up to the person who has an expertise in that area. I was a bit worried if short hair would suit me, but, as expected, an expert’s touch is different!”

“I want to have a talk show that carries my name. Of course, the first guests of that talk show would be Girls’ Generation members.”

“The person who influenced my fashion the most is my mom. She attempted various styles and color items on my sister and myself when we were little (laughs).”

Sumber
    Credit : MoonSoshi9

Last edited by levialexander9; 22-03-12 at 16:26.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to levialexander9 For This Useful Post:

23 Maret 2012

Spoiler untuk Fans Taiwan Mengantisipasi Performance2 B2ST & FT. ISLAND :

Grup Idola BEAST dan band Korea FT. Island memiliki pengikut setia yang mengikuti di seluruh dunia.

B2ST akan melanjutkan ‘2012 BEAST WORLD TOUR BEAUTIFUL SHOW‘ pada 31 maret dan 1 april di Taiwan.

Menurut laporan2 media local, member2 BEAST sedang mempersiapkan event2 spesial untuk fans mereka, seperti secara pribadi melampirkan undangan2 individu pada 40 kursi di stand untuk membantu membuat event lebih mengesankan.

Tapi B2ST bukan satu2nya grup yang akan membuat fans liar di Taiwan. Tiket2 untuk performance Taiwan FT. Island akan tersedia pada 31 maret dan reaksi dari fans local diperkirakan meledak.

Seorang perwakilan yang menggelar konser Taiwan FT. Island menyatakan, “kami dengar kalau Lee Hongki menikmati ice cream, jadi kami menerima sebuah sponsorship ice cream, dan kami akan mempersiapkan ice cream jadi dia bisa memiliki ini di backstage.”

Saat performance Taiwan FT. Island berakhir, mereka juga akan merilis sebuah video tur Asia pada 17 April. Sebagai tambahan, sebelum performance B2St di Taiwan, mereka akan berada di Jepang dengan konser2 di Yokohama, Kobe, dan Nagoya dari tanggal 21 hingga 27 Maret.

Sumber
    Credit : Allkpop

Spoiler untuk Song Ji Hyo Bicara Tentang ‘Running Man’ & Imagenya! :

Aktris Song Ji Hyo, yang sebelumnya disuarakan sebagai bintang yang paling diinginkan fans untuk memiliki (minum) kopi bersama dan juga bintang yang dinginkan fans sebagai sahabat masa kecil mereka, baru2 ini bertemu dengan Cosmopolitan untuk edisi bulan April mereka.

Dalam sebuah wawancara dengan majalah, Song Ji Hyo berkomentar mengenai karakter komedi mereka di variety show ‘Running Man‘ dan image yang ia miliki sebagai seorang akktris. Dia menyatakan, “‘Running Man’ adalah sebuah project juga dan saya rasa ini sebagai “milik saya” … karena ‘Running Man’ membuat saya senang, saya tidak memiliki kekhawatiran seperti itu.”

Song Ji Hyo melanjutkan, “Sejujurnya, saya menemukan make up dan berpakaian luar biasa menyebalkan.”

Kelihatannya, sang bintang ini dengan cepat membersihkan semua makeupnya setelah pemotretan dengan Cosmopolitan, dan sepertinya lega karena dia tersenyum dengan wajah telanjang.

Sumber

Spoiler untuk Kim So Eun & Junho 2PM Membagi Sebuah Kencan Piano Yang Romantis! :

Aktris Kim So Eun dan Junho 2PM memiliki kencan romantic memainkan piano bersama saat pertama kali mereka bertemu.

Pada 24 Maret, MBC akan menayangkan sebuah program reality music romantic berjudul, ‘Music and Lyrics‘, dan Kim So Eun serta Junho akan menjadi pasangan kedua yang akan muncul di acara.

Kim So Eun dan Junho yang seumuran duduk berdampingan satu sama lain dan memainkan “Chopsticks” piano bersama2. Mereka menetapkan sebuah getaran sangat perhatian dan menunjukkan keromantisan mereka dan manis yang alami.

Member2 staff yang melihat mereka bersama mengatakan, “Bahkan meskipun ini pertama kalinya mereka bertemu mereka terlihat benar2 bagus bersama. Kami merasakan kalau masa depan siaran juga akan dipenuhi dengan keromantisan dan menyenangkan,” yang mengangkat antisipasi untuk lagu cintanyang keduanya akan mainkan bersama.

Netizens yang melihat foto keduanya merespon, “kencan piano~? Ini musim semi. Saya cemburu!” “Eye smile So Eun dan Junho terlihat sama. Mereka terlihat cocok bersama2”, dan “Saya benar2 menantikan pasangan ini! Saya akan memastikan untuk menonton siaran aslinya.”

‘Music and Lyrics’ menaruhkan bersama2 seorang penyanyi pria dan seorang aktris wanita, dan keduanya menciptakan sebuah lagu cinta bersama2. Program akan mengikuti mereka sepanjang proses ini . Pasangan pertama adalah Yoon Gun dan Park Shin Hye.

Program reality music romantic MBC, ‘Music and Lyrics’ akan tayang pada 24 Maret jam 11 malam KST.

Sumber

Spoiler untuk Member SNSD Favorit Jang Geun Suk Adalah…? :

Aktor Jang Geun Suk sekali lagi menunjukkan selera humornya.

Pada 22 Maret, actor ini menghadiri sebuah konfrensi pers untuk KBS 2TV “Love Rain” yang diadakan di Lotte Hotel, Seoul.

Saat ditanya mengenai chemistrinya dengan Yoona Girl’s Generation dia menyatakan, “Saya mencintai Girl’s Generation.”

Dia mengatakan “Bekerja sama dengan YoonA, saya dapat melihat sisi aktris darinya yang baru dan berbeda dari Yoona yang saya lihat saat perform diatas panggung. Saya rasa saya belajar banyak darinya akhir2 ini dan untuk itu saya berterima kasih.”

Saat ditanya siapa member Girls Generation favoritnya, Jang Geun Suk menunjukkan sisi humornya saat dia bercanda dan menyatakan, “Tentu saja member favorit saya adalah Yuri,” semuanya sambil menunjuk ke YoonA.

Dia menambahkan “Saya juga menyukai Lee Soo Man Girls’ Generation,” yang menyebabkan semua tertawa.

Ada sekitar 350 reporter2 yang hadir yang berasal tidak hanya dari Korea, tapi juga ****, Jepang, Amerika, Perancis, dll.

‘Love Rain’ akan menungkapkan cerita cinta yang murni dari generasi analog tahun 70an, dan juga sebuah cerita cinta yang trendi dari generasi digital 2012.

Episode pertama disiarkan pada 26 Maret jam 9:55PM KST.

Sumber
    Credit :Allkpop

Spoiler untuk JYP Berjanji Akan Membuat Min Miss A Kedalam Beyonce Korea.. :

Di episode Mnet’s “The Beatles Code 2” kemarin, miss A Min menyatakan kalau dia menjadi seorang trainee JYP saat dia berusia 12 tahun. Mereka mengungkapkan kalau Miss A memiliki banyak koneksi dengan no 8.

Contohnya, Min menjadi trainee selama 8 tahun. MC Shindong (Super Junior) menyatakan, “Min,kamu menjadi seorang trainee selama 8 tahun ”

Dia membalas, “Sulit dipercayai tapi iya.”

MC Jang Dong Min menambahkan “Usia berapa kamu mulai training?”

Min menjawab, “Saya di tingkat lima. Park Jin Young mengatakan pada saya kalau dia ingin membuat saya kedalam Beyonce Korea, jadi saya meninggalkan Amerika dan datang kesini.”

Sumber
    Credit : Soompi

Last edited by levialexander9; 23-03-12 at 15:03.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast