Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
http://idgs.in/504539

Default IDGS Asian Music News

IDGS Asian Music News

Okeh dengan di berubahnya nama thread ini dari IDGS Kpop menjadi IDGS Asian music news.

kalian bebas share music news dari negara manapun selama masih di asia, mau Japan, Korea, China, Indonesia, SILAHKAN.

=============
    Aturannya simpel

Search berita lalu kasih tag misalkan news yang akan di share dari jepang gunakan tag [JAPAN] atau dari korea [KOREA]

berita dan pict wajib di spoiler dan sertakan sumber beserta Creditnya.

Berita yang sudah lewat dari 3 hari atau 72 jam jangan di share
    ==========

mau komentarin dan bahas mengenai berita disini? Silahkan go ahead. tapi yang jelas harus dengan komentar yang berbobot.

Mau one liner disini? Go ahead, asalkan one linernya berbobot

Inget RULES berlaku disini.

Bashing other artis disini ga segan-segan saya kartu.

Best regards

Exile_Vindicator
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 30-04-12 at 19:36.

Pen spinning is not about how many busts and spreads you perform, its about having fun and making your own style
    "Midnight"

Professionals have standards.
    Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

2. Hot Ad

[SNSD]12 Febuari 2012

Spoiler untuk Press Conference Girls Generation tour in Bangkok :
    SNSD : Hi, we're Girls's Generation.
    Sooyoung : Hi, I'm Sooyoung from Girls' Generation.
    Sunny: Hi, I'm Sunny from Girls' Generation.
    Yuri: Hi, I'm Yuri from Girls' Generation.
    Hyoyeon: Hi, I'm Hyoyeon from Girls' Generation.
    Taeyeon: Hi, I'm Taeyeon from Girls' Generation.
    YoonA: Hi, I'm YoonA from Girls' Generation.
    Jessica: Hi, I'm Jessica from Girls' Generation.
    Tiffany: Hi, I'm Tiffany from Girls' Generation and I'm very glad to get to be here today.

Host: How do you feel about your first solo concert in Thailand?
    Yuri: We're very happy to hold the concert in Thailand. In fact, it was scheduled to be held on last year but (since we finally get to hold it) we're very happy right now. Today, we're bringing a lot of songs and pleasant activities to you guys today. (I bet) everyone would definitely be enjoy with our concert.

Host: Thailand is the last place where the Asia Tour concert ends at, how do you feel?
    Tiffany: I'm very happy that the last place is Thailand because we have not been to Thailand for a long time. We always wanted to come to Thailand but we hadn't even got any opportunity. However, we finally get to come here. We still do feel comfortable although it's quite hot. As the atmosphere over here is good, I think the concert would be as enjoyable as the atmosphere!

Host: What have you prepared for the concert to surprise the fanclub today?
    Yuri: It's absolutely special thing. We also prepared a long sentence in Thai. We'd like to speak Thai for our fanclub and it's also the first time for us to perform 'The Boys' in Thailand as well and we've heard that 'The Boys' is the very famous song among Thais.

Host: As you have been to Thailand for many times, is there anything which make you impressed?
    Sooyoung: Whenever we came to Thailand, a lot of things would make us impressed such as food, atmosphere including our Thai fanclub. We're always impressed (with Thailand) and we really love Thailand. That's why we would like to come to Thailand more often.

Host: You have just said you are going to speak a long sentence in Thai. Could you give us some example?
    SNSD: ฉันรักคุณ (I love you.)
    Seohyun: รัก SNSD มากๆนะคะ (Please give SNSD a lot of love.)
    Tiffany : คิดถึงจัง (I really miss you)
    Host: She (Tiffany)looked at me while she was saying that sentence.
    Tiffany: No, I said I miss our Thai fanclub. I really miss you.

Host : What's you latest schedule?
    Taeyeon : We've been very busy lately. We've just been to Europe and America. And we only got a few hours to get back to Korea and then we flied to Thailand afterwards. We've got to meet a lot of fanclub from many countries around the world. For the fanclub who lives in the country where we've not been to yet, please not feel hurt because we will be meeting everyone sooner or later.

Host : What is your plans/goal in 2012?
    Sooyoung : We've got a lot of schedules. Our goal in 2012 is to meet all fanclub from around the world.
    Seohyun : We've got a lot of schedules such as the musics and dramas. Our goal in this year is to meet our fanclub from around the world. It's Asia tour this time, so, next time, we hope it to be World Tour so that we can get to perform in Thailand again.

Host: Lastly, please leave a message to fanclub, who have followed your schedules and have waited for this concert for a long time.
    Taeyeon: We're very happy. We have to thank to fanclub who came to pick up us at the airport. We thought that there would be nobody going to the airport because we've not been to Thailand for a long time. We hope everyone to encourage us a lot so that we would get to come to Thailand more often because we really love Thailand. We'd like everyone to come to our concert and we hope you to be extremely enjoy with it.

Source; Pingbook entertainment
    Thai to English translated and CR: @taenggyunjae

Pen spinning is not about how many busts and spreads you perform, its about having fun and making your own style
    "Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

13 FEBRUARY 2012

Spoiler untuk 'VIDEO'SPEED RELEASES VERSION 2 MV FOR " LOVEY DOVEY PLUS" :

13 FEB 2012

[video]SPEED RELEASES VERSION 2 MV FOR " LOVEY DOVEY PLUS"

n addition to the first music video released earlier, Co-Ed‘s male sub-unit SPEED has released the version 2 MV for their debut single ”Lovey Dovey Plus“.

Comprised by male members Yoosung, Taewoon, Sungmin, Kwanghaeng, Inoh, Jongkook, SPEED released a remake of T-ara's hit song "Lovey Dovey" featuring T-ara's Hwayoung and 5dolls' Hyoyoung.

Check the version 2 MV below:

---------

Spoiler untuk 'NEWS'JANG WOO HYUK PREPARES GIFTS FOR HIS STAFF :

13 FEB 2012

[NEWS]JANG WOO HYUK PREPARES GIFTS FOR HIS STAFF

ang Woo Hyuk has prepared surprise gifts to warm up his staff members.

Jang WooHyuk, who is currently filming a Chinese drama, ‘My Forgetful Girlfriend’ in Beijing, personally prepared winter clothes for his staffs who have been working on the drama with him from early morning till late night in spite of cold weather.

His agency, WH Entertainment official stated, “It feels colder on shooting sites than the actual temperature, and Jang Woo Hyuk was worried that staff members might feel really cold. I hope the staff members will shoot in the remaining days, feeling warmer, and make a better drama.”

A staff stated, “I was surprised and touched by Jang Woo Hyuk’s gift. It has been difficult filming in the cold but it’s good to know that we can stay warm thanks to Jang Woo Hyuk’s generosity.”

---------

Spoiler untuk 'NEWS'T-ARA'S HYOMIN LED A HELPING HAND EDITING SPEED'S LOVEY DOVEY REMAKE MV :

13 FEB 2012

[NEWS]T-ARA'S HYOMIN LED A HELPING HAND EDITING SPEED'S LOVEY DOVEY REMAKE MV

T-ara's Hyomin shows off her interest in music video editing with SPEED's Lovey Dovey remake music video.

Recently, SPEED, the male sub unit from the group Co-Ed released their lovey dovey remake music video, and Hyomin had her helping hand at editing the music video. Hyomin who was recently in Paris together with fellow T-ara members still helped in the editing of the music video despite her busy schedule.

It was reported that Hyomin stayed up all night with the music video director and edited the music video in time for it's release.

Source

---------

Spoiler untuk 'NEWS'MISS A'S SUZY CHOSEN AS THE NEW MODEL OF TEEN'S NATURE COMESTICS :

13 FEB 2012

[NEWS]MISS A'S SUZY CHOSEN AS THE NEW MODEL OF TEEN'S NATURE COMESTICS

Miss A's Suzy has been chosen by the cosmetics brand "TN" or "Teen's Nature" Cosmetics brand and promotional ad's has been revealed and has caught the attention of fans.

Teen Nature's Cosmetics official said that they released a CF to capture the interest of the audience. It was also an effective tool to maximize awareness of the brand and they found Suzy fitting to be the model of their brand.

In the CF and promotional ads, Suzy boasted her natural beauty and youthful charisma.

Source

---------

Spoiler untuk 'NEWS'SISTAR'S BORA AND JI CHANG WOOK DATING ? :

13 FEB 2012

[NEWS]SISTAR'S BORA AND JI CHANG WOOK DATING ?

A paparazzi shot of Sistar‘s Bora and actor Ji Chang Wook together are drawing attention online, as netizens believe it to be proof of a real relationship.

On February 12th, a series of photos of the two stars, titled "Bora-Ji Chang Wook, What's their relationship?" have been uploaded on several online forums. In the photos, Bora and Ji Chang Wook are standing together by a crosswalk, chatting casually and smiling at each other. One could easily assume that they are dating.

However, the photo was actually reported to be taken during the film set for K.Will‘s “I Need You” music video where Bora and Chang Wook starred in the video as lovers.

Netizens commented, “Bora’s uncle fans are having a heartache“, “Thought they were really going out“, and “A perfect couple. They should just date“.

---------

Spoiler untuk :

13 FEB 2012

[NEWS]BEAST HOLDS SUCCESSFUL CONCERT IN BERLIN

Following their two-day concert in Seoul, BEAST kicked off their successful concert in Berlin, Germany!

On February 12th, BEAST held their 2-hour first exclusive concert in Berlin titled, "Beautiful Show in Berlin", the second leg of the group's "Beautiful Show" world concert tour.

Over 3,000 thousand fans from all over the world gathered to see the concert, despite the 10 degrees below zero temperature. The boys warmed up the night with their hit songs including "Special", "Breath" and "Shock", along with new ballads "I Knew It" and "Living Without You".

Aside from performing their big hits, member Hyunseung was able to perform a solo act and sang "Don't You Mind". While Doojoon, Kikwang and Junhyung all sang "Should I hug or Not".
    Doojoon concluded the concert with the remarks, "We're so glad that we had a chance to go on our world tour in Europe. This would be the beginning. We hope that we can visit all our fans’ countries.”

Meanwhile, BEAST will head to Shanghai, China for the third stop of their tour on February 25. The group will then take their show to Spain, United States, Japan, Thailand, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Hong Kong and the Philippines.

Source

Spoiler untuk 'NEWS'SHINDONG'S GIRLSFRIEND SENDS ENCOURAGING MESSAGE :

13 FEB 2012

[NEWS]SHINDONG'S GIRLSFRIEND SENDS ENCOURAGING MESSAGE

Super Junior Shindong‘s long-time girlfriend, Nari, has sent him a banner with encouraging message.

On February 13, Shindong tweeted a photo with the comment, “Nari, even though many people are writing funny comments on wreaths, isn’t it too harsh? HA break up???? No way! I’ll do my best...ㅠㅠ”

In the photo, Shindong is making a surprised face while standing next to a wreath that his girlfriend sent which reads, "Shindong’s girlfriend Nari. If you rise, marriage…if you fall, a break up.”.

Netizens commented, "Your girlfriend is so funny!", "You have got to be successful!" and "When are you going to get married?"

Spoiler untuk 'NEWS'HONG KYUNG IN TIES THE KNOT :

13 FEB 2012

[NEWS]HONG KYUNG IN TIES THE KNOT

Actor Hong Kyung In married his long-term girlfriend on February 12th at a ceremony attended by friends, families and fellow entertainers in Cheongdam-dong, southern Seoul. The 36-year-old actor held a press conference prior to his wedding where he talked about his feelings on marriage after dating his girlfriend, who is six years his senior, for eight years. Hong told the assembled media that he was feeling nervous but the fact that he was getting married had yet to hit him. “It’s probably because we’ve been dating for such a long time. Still it’s nice to think that now I can officially say that I am with her,” said the entertainer.

Hong didn’t shy away from telling the public how he felt about his bride. “She’s so lovely and more beautiful that anyone else in the whole world. I don’t care if you call me a love fool, but that’s how I feel,” Hong said.

When asked how he felt about the age gap Hong replied, “People assume that just because she’s older that she would be mature and be my boss. In fact, the opposite is true. As well as looking young, my bride is also very naïve and so I feel like the more responsible one. I don’t feel the age gap between us at all.”

Source: Koreajoongangdaily

Spoiler untuk 'NEWS'BERLIN MEDIA IS IN WILD ABOUT BEAST :

13 FEB 2012

[NEWS]BERLIN MEDIA IS IN WILD ABOUT BEAST

dol group BEAST, who kicked off a successful “Beautiful Show in Berlin” concert, has received a warm welcome from Berlin media and introduced by one of the nation’s top newspaper, the Berliner Zeitung.

Berliner Zeitung published a special report on February 11th, one day before the concert, writing, “No longer just a producer of automobiles and machinery, South Korea can now boast K-pop as one of its biggest exports. BEAST has come to Germany to show the potential of the Korean Wave.”

Pointing to BEAST’s music, style, performances and the members’ appearances on dramas and variety shows, the daily wrote, “K-Pop is music you can dance along to and enjoy. Currently, BEAST’s songs are some of the most popular songs sung by German youth at karaoke. The band’s style is something that German teenagers look up to.”

K-pop groups like BEAST are now leading the way for other musicians around the world, the article argued. Bill Kaulitz from German boy band Tokio Hotel was listed as one of the European entertainers influenced by BEAST.

German daily Morgenpost previously reported on the group’s stand-alone concert in Germany, stating “It didn’t even take 30 minutes for 600 concert tickets to sell out” and describing the feat that not even German pop stars have accomplished as ‘exceptional’.

Meanwhile, BEAST will head to Shanghai, China for the third stop of their tour on February 25. The group will then take their show to Spain, United States, Japan, Thailand, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Hong Kong and the Philippines.

"The weak lose their freedom to the strong. Such is the way of the strong. And it is the providence of nature that only the strong survive. That is why I needed strength." - Kuja

[SNSD]Febuari 2012

Spoiler untuk Girls' Generation memperlihatkan proses pembuatan + video promosi 'J.ESTINA' :

Bulan lalu, "J.Estina" merilis foto kampanye musim semi/musim gugur dengan Girls' Generation sebagai duta merk dagangnya. Melanjuti kampanye tersebut, merk tersebut baru saja merilis video promosi juga video dibalik layar!

Konsep kampanye musim ini adalah "Timeless Princess (Putri yang Tidak Terkekang Waktu)", karena itu Girls' Generation mengenakan pakaian dengan warna-warna romantis yang melengkapi disain unik pakaian tersebut.

Para penggemar dapat melihat keprofesionalan Girls' Generation yang meskipun terlihat main-main dan bersenang-senang di lokasi syuting namun segera berkonsentrasi ketika sutradara mulai syuting.

Sementara itu, para penggemar dan fashionista bisa membeli koleksi Musim Semi/Musim Panas 2012 pada akhir bulan Februari.

[SNSD]14 Febuari 2012

Spoiler untuk Sunny Attends SBS MTV ‘Music Island’ Press Conference :

On February 14th, Girls’ Generation’s Sunny attended the SBS MTV “Music Island” press conference at the Grand Hotel in Jeju, where she stated, “I will do my best to become a bridge for Hallyu communication.”
    Sunny gave her thoughts on becoming a solo MC for the first time on a music program.
    Sunny stated, “Since this will be aired in over eight countries in Asia, I thought this would be a program that would help the K-Pop wave. As a member of Girls’ Generation, who has been getting help from the K-pop wave, I will take the pressures and work hard to fill in the large role for the program. I will do my best to lead the program to success.”
    She continued, “Honestly, I’m really nervous, because this is my first time MCing alone. I am anticipating the first recording with a fluttering heart.”
    Kim Changwoo, the production director of SBS MTV, revealed, “I’ve produced many music programs, but they all lacked variety. However, ‘Music Island’ will aim towards being a high-class live music show. We are planning on having many sectional live performances by idol groups who are leading the K-Pop wave.” He added, “We are anticipating it to be a show that combines live K-pop and talk. It will be aired in eight countries around Asia. I think using the MTV network will be a good model for K-pop.”
    Meanwhile, Sunny will be taking her place as a solo MC for the recording of SBS MTV “Music Island” on February 14th at Jeju Convention Center’s Tamla Hall. IU, MBLAQ, F.T. Island, Dalshabet, Jung Yup, Rainbow, Block B, Lim Jeonghee and Sunny Hill are scheduled to appear. The first episode of “Music Island” will air at 8pm KST on February 29th in Japan, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Philippines.
    Source: Daum
    Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified
    Edited by: taengsoshi@soshified
    Last edited by Jessica.; 14-02-12 at 17:05.
    " I'am Gorjess Spazzer "
    지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대

[SNSD]15 Febuari 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation Concludes 2nd Asia Tour with Concert in Bangkok

What started out as an arena tour around Japan quickly evolved into a second tour around Asia, interspersed with short appearances around the world, including Sydney, New York, and Paris. The full tour consisted of 23 performances, which saw approximately 230,000 fans gathering to watch three hour concert performances by Girls’ Generation.
    The 2nd Asia Tour, which included the First Japan Arena Tour, held its final show at Impact Arena on February 12th in Bangkok, Thailand. The playlist saw a few changes since the tour through Japan, as Girls’ Generation performed the Korean versions of “You-aholic” and “Mr.Taxi” instead of the original Japanese versions. Girls’ Generation also performed the English version of “The Boys”.
    Bangkok showed their love for Girls’ Generation when they performed the song “Complete”. The fans showed the depth of their feelings by holding up posters that read “Finally We Meet”, since it was the first time the girls have visited Bangkok for a solo concert.

The 2nd Asia Tour, which started on May 31st and spanned ten months, set a new record for attracting the greatest number of attendees for a Korean girl group.

sumber
    credit:SeraphKY@soshified

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

15 FEBRUARY 2012

Spoiler untuk 'NEWS'THUNDER, I WILL PICK SANDARA PARK NOONA'S HUSBAND MY SELF :

15 FEB 2012
    [NEWS]THUNDER, I WILL PICK SANDARA PARK NOONA'S HUSBAND MY SELF

Source: Naver, Nate, Oh Dara
    Translated: [email protected], [email protected]
    Reuploaded: [email protected]

Idol group MBLAQ‘s Thunder, reveals his affection for his older sister, 2NE1′s Sandara Park.

On the live broadcast of YTN’s “News And Issues” on the afternoon of the 13th, MBLAQ appeared as guests. MBLAQ talked about their season in Hello Baby, taking care of children from muti-cultural backgrounds.

Thunder said, “I’ve only seen a few children from families with foreign parents, and the show never had one before. The children are all cute and I’m glad that I was given this chance to raise them.“

He was then asked, “When your older sister, Sandara Park gets married, would you help take care of your future nephew/niece?” To which Thunder replied, “I think I have enough confidence in my skills.“

Anchor Jung Chan-Bae asked, “When do you think your older sister, Sandara Park, would get married?” Thunder replied, “I don’t know exactly, but I hope that noona gets married late,” he said, making people curious as to the reason behind his answer.

He continued, “As her brother, I want to be able to personally choose the man that would get the chance to marry my sister,” he said, revealing his attachment for Sandara Park, and showing their extraordinary sibling relationship.

On the other hand, MBLAQ has won the award for their new song “This Is War” on cable channel MNet’s program “MCountdown” for two consecutive weeks already.
    "The weak lose their freedom to the strong. Such is the way of the strong. And it is the providence of nature that only the strong survive. That is why I needed strength." - Kuja

[SNSD] 16 Febuari 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation Appears on ‘La Boîte à Questions’

During their recent trip to France to perform in a special Music Bank in Paris, Girls’ Generation also had the opportunity to appear on “Le Grand Journal“, France’s most popular talk show. Though they appeared only briefly, Girls’ Generation delivered a captivating performance of “The Boys” and gave a brief interview. They also recorded a short segment for the show’s “La Boîte à Questions (Question Box)” corner, which was just recently aired. The segment also featured Noël Mamère, a well-known French singer and politician, and Michelle Williams, an American actress.
    In their portion of “La Boîte à Questions”, Girls’ Generation performed a small part of “The Boys”, answered who they thought was the sexiest French celebrity, and enacted a hilarious one-line dialogue with Jude Law. You can watch the entire “Question Box” corner below.

Vidio

sumber

CR: bhost909@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

Sooyoung Declines Her Role in the Drama ‘Speed’

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung has declined the main role in the TV Chosun drama “Speed”. A staff member from SM Entertainment revealed, “We have made our final decision: Sooyoung will not be casted in ‘Speed’. We are planning to look for another project while focusing on Girls’ Generation’s schedules.”
    Sooyoung strongly considered accepting the role when she first received news about her potential casting in “Speed” last November. However, Girls’ Generation’s overseas schedules increased in number, while the production and filming of the drama did not go as planned, which left Sooyoung and SM Entertainment no choice but to decline the role.
    A member of the production staff said, “‘Speed’ was unable to sign any contracts with top actors (in the industry) and complete the cast list. This resulted in a situation where they could not even begin filming. It seems that this was the reason why Sooyoung and SM Entertainment decided that she would not accept the role in the drama.”
    Sooyoung showed her potential as an actress in 2008, acting in the KBS 2TV sitcom “Unstoppable Marriage” and in the movie “Hello Schoolgirl”, leading many people to show interest in her debut as a main character. Unfortunately, fans will have to wait for another time.

sumber
    CR:minigiglo@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

Taeyeon and Tiffany Set to MC at the 2012 Korean Music Wave in Bangkok

Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon and Tiffany are set to MC alongside 2PM’s Nichkhun at the 2012 Korean Music Wave in Bangkok, Thailand on April 7th. Fans were allowed to vote for a second Girls’ Generation member to MC after Tiffany and Nichkhun were announced on February 13th. The votes were decided on host organization JL STARNET TRADE CO.’s official Facebook page, with Taeyeon receiving over 2,200 votes.
    The 2012 Korean Music Wave comprises nineteen performing artists. However, Girls’ Generation will not be performing for this upcoming concert, where they performed “Hoot”, “Oh”, and “Gee” on March 12th of last year. Bangkok still got to see Girls’ Generation this year though, when they made their final stop for their 2nd Asia tour there on February 12th.
    This is yet another opportunity for Taeyeon to MC, as she and Seohyun were announced on January 31st to join Tiffany as permanent MCs for MBC’s “Show! Music Core” after Yuri stepped down to focus on her upcoming role in “Fashion King”.

sumber
    CR:Written by: taengsoshi@soshified
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 16-02-12 at 13:48. Reason: Nambahin berita

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[SNSD] 16 Febuari 2012

Spoiler untuk Yuri Gives Chocolates to ‘Fashion King’ Staff for Valentine’s Day :

irls’ Generation’s Yuri warmed the hearts of the staff of her upcoming SBS Monday/Tuesday drama, “Fashion King”.
    According to the staff, during the filming of “Fashion King” on February 14th Yuri gave staff members chocolates and a card carrying a support message reading, “Our ‘Fashion King’ family who is always working hard, eat something sweet, and fighting.”
    In order to prepare chocolates that Yuri liked, it was said that she went around markets and malls in New York for four hours. She stated, “I prepared this as a way of giving a little joy to the staff members who are separated from their families/lovers in order to film [the drama]. It seems they all enjoyed it so I’m satisfied.”
    The staff stated, “I think getting Valentine chocolates from heartthrob Yuri is better than getting them from a significant other. I don’t think I’ll be able to forget 2012 Valentine’s Day.”
    Source: Osen via Daum
    Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified
    Edited by: MoonSoshi9@soshified
    " I'am Gorjess Spazzer "

Spoiler untuk 'VIDEO'JAY PARK RETURNS WITH ' KNOW YOUR NAME ' ON M! COUNTDOWN :

16 FEB 2012

[VIDEO]JAY PARK RETURNS WITH ' KNOW YOUR NAME ' ON M! COUNTDOWN

R&B and hip-hop artist Jay Park has returned throwing off a new catchy beat "Know Your Name" on this week's episode of M! Countdown.

Showcasing supreme choreography and style, coated with his smooth vocals, Jay Park once again wows fans with a perfectly-squealing comeback performance.

[SNSD] 17 Febuari 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Jessica Talks About Her First Attempt in Acting

Jessica expressed positive feelings on her first time acting in a drama.
    Girls’ Generation’s Jessica is playing the role of Kang Jonghee in the KBS 2TV Wednesday/Thursday drama, “Wild Romance”. Although Jessica has starred in a musical before, this would be her first attempt in acting.
    The Jessica we saw through the interview was a person who was nervous but overflowing with willpower. On the subject of new challenges, Jessica stated, “I am having fun with it. I wish there was more time, so I’m sad.” Jessica also said, “It is true that my appearance on ‘Wild Romance’ was decided in a rush. I didn’t have a lot of time to prepare because there was also a lot of overseas schedules for Girls’ Generation. I feel a bit sad that I couldn’t focus on just the drama. However, I’m really happy that I could experience something new.”
    Girls’ Generation is currently active not only in Korea, but also in Asia, as well as the United States and Europe. Despite all the activities they had, it did not change during the filming of “Wild Romance”. Jessica even had to return to Korea first, alone, after completing schedules overseas. Jessica, who usually sleeps a lot, had to continue on acting with barely any sleep. Jessica said, “I could not get a lot of sleep. I was worried I would look tired in the drama. It is true that I was physically exhausted.” She laughed and added, “However, there were a lot of things that I learned through this drama.”
    In the drama, Jessica had to cry in many scenes. This is difficult for a first drama attempt. On this, Jessica stated, “Emotional scenes were actually the most fun for me. I like myself focusing and immersing myself in an emotion.”
    Recently, Jessica was “dumped” by the male lead in the drama, Park Mooyeol, who is played by Lee Dongwook. When asked about how it felt to be “dumped”, her cheeky personality showed and Jessica laughed.
    Jessica also reminisced on her kiss scene with Lee Dongwook.
    Through a recent interview with NewsEn, Jessica talked about her kiss scene with Lee Dongwook that garnered much attention not too long ago. Jessica recalled, “I acted out a kiss scene elsewhere before. But at that time I ‘acted’ like I did, so I was really nervous about this one.”
    She laughed and said, “Before we started filming, I was told, ‘You really have to do this kiss scene,’ and I got nervous.” Jessica seemed shy about it and also added, “I shot the kiss scene comfortably by just going along with Lee Dongwook sunbae’s lead.”
    When asked, “Were there any NGs?” she answered, “There were NGs… There were lesser NGs than I thought. But, there were a lot of cut scenes, so we had to shoot a lot.”

sumber
    CR:ch0sshi@soshified

ea,gw salah pake ID post'a

malah pake yg klonengan

Spoiler untuk berita :

Girls’ Generation Contributes to the Success of K-pop in Japan

On February 16th, Oricon, a company which reports music sales in Japan, announced that Korean music CD and DVD products have seen the largest market scale increase in Japan yet. Though sales in the music disc marketplace have been continually decreasing the past five years, sales of Japanese music discs by Korean artists rapidly increased in 2011 and reached a record high of 24,470,000,000 yen.
    The total sales from Girls’ Generation’s album, “Girls’ Generation” (sales in 2011: 2,960,000,000 yen), and KARA’s album, “Super Girl” (sales in 2011: 2,080,000,000 yen), were a drastic 22.3% increase compared to last year’s sales during the same months. Since the survey began in 2008, sales by Korean artists have increased each year. From 2009 (before the advance of KARA and Girls’ Generation to Japan) to 2011, the sales share of Korean artists in the Japanese market rose by 4.8% and increased the sales base by 2.3 times. In 2010 alone, the market share grew from 6% to 7.8%.
    After 2010′s whirlwind Japan debuts by Korean girl groups KARA and Girls’ Generation, 2011 saw many male artists making their Japan debut. These artists included 2PM, Jang Geunsuk, SHINee, Beast, and others. A total of ten singles and albums from Tohoshinki, Big Bang, Girls’ Generation, KARA, Jang Geunsuk, T-ara, 2NE1, and more reached number one on 2011′s weekly rankings for music sales. This was the highest number of first place rankings by Korean artists since the beginning of album rankings in 1970, exceeding the previous record of five in 2008.
    Furthermore, in the ranking for yearly album sales, Girls’ Generation’s “Girls’ Generation” (642,000 copies sold) and KARA’s “Super Girl” (451,000 copies sold) both entered the top ten. Sales by artists also reached a new high, with KARA (4,930,000,000 yen, 4th), Girls’ Generation (4,050,000,000 yen, 5th), and Tohoshinki (2,660,000,000 yen, 9th) in the top ten of total yearly sales.

sumber
    CR:arghninja@soshified
    Last edited by Flag_Cruzer; 17-02-12 at 15:30. Reason: Salah ID
    Peace is a lie.There is only passion.
    |We are the 501st Legion
    |

[SNSD] 16 Febuari 2012

Spoiler untuk hot news :

Kapanlagi.com - Kecantikan YoonA SNSD barang tentu sudah tidak terbantahkan. Namun dibalik wajah cantiknya, gadis kelahiran 30 Mei 1990 ini juga memiliki tubuh yang sehat. Hal ini terekam dari foto-foto yang memperlihatkan otot perut YoonA.
    Dua foto tersebut diambil ketika YoonA tengah menjalani sesi latihan dan performance di Thailand. Bagian perut YoonA terlihat begitu ramping dan memperlihatkan ototnya yang bagus.

Seperti dilansir Allkpop, awalnya foto tersebut pertama diunggah di salah satu situs komunitas, dengan judul YoonA at a concert in Thailand… looks of a goddess and abs too?, tepat pada hari Valentine, Selasa (14/02/2012).

Dikenal sebagai salah satu dancer utama di SNSD, perut indah tersebut terbentuk dari latihan selama bertahun-tahun. Bentuk tubuh yang menarik dari cewek pemilik golongan darah B ini semakin menunjang penampilannya di atas panggung.

[SNSD] 17 Febuari 2012

Spoiler untuk hot news :

Kapanlagi.com - Member SNSD menjadi korban tangan-tangan tidak bertanggung-jawab. Foto wajah 9 gadis cantik tersebut yang telah diedit dengan photoshop, dipadukan dengan tubuh orang lain sehingga seolah bugil tersebar luas di dunia maya.
    Agensi mereka, SM Entertainment (SME) pun mengambil langkah tegas untuk menghadapi pihak-pihak yang secara sengaja telah mengedit foto-foto SNSD sehingga tampak telanjang tersebut.

Menurut salah satu sumber dari SME, foto-foto bugil itu awalnya tersebar di berbagai situs pada tanggal 15 Februari lalu. SME pun telah meminta polisi menyelidiki kasus ini.

"Kami akan mengambil langkah hukum untuk melawan orang-orang yang membuat foto-foto tersebut, penyebar pertama, serta orang-orang yang menyebarkannya," ungkap perwakilan SME seperti dilansir Allkpop.

Kasus ini bukan yang pertama bagi SNSD. Mereka pernah mengalami masalah yang sama pada tahun 2010 lalu. Saat itu SME bersikap longgar kepada 97 orang yang diketahui berpartisipasi dalam penyebaran foto-foto tersebut, di mana mayoritas dari mereka adalah orang yang baru pertama kali melakukan pelanggaran
    " I'am Gorjess Spazzer "

[SNSD] 18 Febuari 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :
    Girls’ Generation Plays Games at Retreat With ‘Dangerous Boys’

With fluttering hearts, Girls’ Generation and the “Dangerous Boys” took a retreat from the city.
    This week’s episode of jTBC’s “Girls’ Generation and Dangerous Boys” draws a picture of a cheerful and moving MT (Editor’s note: MT stands for membership training, a time to bond with one another through various activities) scene with the boys, who are tired from the dance practices they had in preparation for the Street Jam competition.
    During the day of recording, the boys’ mothers visited as special guests. When asked about their first impressions of Girls’ Generation, the mothers praised the members’ beauty by saying, “As the boys always say, you look like dolls.” They also did not hesitate to express their gratitude towards the girls, who did their best as their sons’ mentors.
    During the MT, the members of Girls’ Generation and the boys played a game of “Yut” (Editor’s note: A traditional Korean family game) to create a warm atmosphere, with a massage chair as a prize. The mothers and sons also had a meaningful time talking to one another and understanding each other better.
    The MT scenes with Girls’ Generation and their mentees will be aired on February 19th at 7:30PM KST.

sumber

ga sabar gw pengen nonton next eps DB

Spoiler untuk berita :

Tiffany, Yoona and Seohyun to Attend ’2012 F/W Burberry Prorsum Fashion Show’ in London

Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany, Yoona and Seohyun will visit London, England to attend a fashion show.
    Tiffany, Yoona and Seohyun have been invited to the “2012 F/W Burberry Prorsum Women’s Collection Fashion Show”, held in the Kensington Gardens in London. They are scheduled to attend the show as celebrities with other world stars.
    Christopher Bailey, Burberry’s creative managing director, officially invited Girls’ Generation members Tiffany, Yoona and Seohyun as representatives of Korea for the show. The event will be broadcast live through online websites and is considered an opportunity for the world to get to know Girls’ Generation. The show will begin at 4:00PM on February 20th.

sumber

Spoiler untuk berita :

Updated: Jessica Talks About Her First Attempt at Acting

Update with new interview:
    With the end of “Wild Romance” approaching, Girls’ Generation’s Jessica took the time for an interview to reflect on her first acting experience. She show her appreciation for her fellow actors, saying, “Because it was my first attempt at acting, it was a nerve-wracking and fun job. I was lacking, but I want to say thank you to Lee Dongwook and Lee Siyoung for being able to act with them.”
    Jessica also brought up the possibility of acting in the future, hinting, “I will work hard to be active as Girls’ Generation’s Jessica, and to meet you all as actress Jessica through future works.” Finally, she thanked the audience of “Wild Romance”, saying, “Thank you very much for loving Jonghee so much. Thank you to all the viewers who watched ‘Wild Romance’, and I love you.”
    The final two episodes of “Wild Romance” will air next week on February 22nd and February 23rd.

sumber

berbahagia lah kalian para gorjezz spazzer

Spoiler untuk berita :

Taeyeon and Seohyun Debut as MC’s for ‘Show! Music Core’

Taeyeon and Seohyun made their debut as MC’s as they took over for Yuri on MBC’s “Show! Music Core” on February 18th.
    In their first appearance as permanent MC’s for the music show, Taeyeon and Seohyun exhibited cuteness while having fun together introducing performers. Taeyeon’s experience as a radio DJ could also be seen as she looked a bit more comfortable than Seohyun, though they both gave off a professional and fun vibe.
    Yuri recently left her MC position to focus on acting in her upcoming drama “Fashion King”. Tiffany will remain as MC for “Show! Music Core”, but had left early for London, England, where she will join Yoona and Seohyun for the Burberry Prorsum Fashion Show.
    Check out the MC cuts from this week’s show below. How did Taeyeon and Seohyun do in their first broadcast as MC’s?

sumber
    CR:MoonSoshi9@soshified

sempet nonton neh tadi live stream'a

TaeHyun daebak
    Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 18-02-12 at 17:54.

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[SNSD] 20 Febuari 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Taeyeon to MC at ‘First Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards’

Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon has been chosen to MC the “First Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards”.
    On February 22nd, Taeyeon will be MCing the “First Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards” alongside Joo Younghoon. The show will last for approximately three hours, starting at 7 pm KST. Gaon Chart’s director revealed on the 20th, “We decided to choose Taeyeon, a member of Girls’ Generation, the leaders of Hallyu, and Korea’s representative composer Joo Younghoon, who has been active as an MC on other various shows, as MCs for the ‘First Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards’.”
    Taeyeon successfully debuted as co-MC with Seohyun on MBC’s “Show! Music Core” on February 18th. Taeyeon and Tiffany are also set to MC at the 2012 Korean Music Wave in Bangkok on April 7th.

sumber

Spoiler untuk berita :

Jessica Gives Valentine’s Day Chocolates to ‘Wild Romance’ Staff

Girls’ Generation’s Jessica showed her heart is just as pretty as her face.
    Jessica has been playing the role of Kang Jonghee in the KBS2 drama “Wild Romance”. She delivered a heartwarming gift on Valentine’s Day by giving the drama’s staff members chocolates. She showed her thoughtfulness by preparing the chocolates for the hard-working staff in the midst of Girls’ Generation’s busy overseas schedules.
    Netizens commented, “Jessica’s so pretty” (Editor’s note: They were implying that Jessica is kind-hearted), “How heartwarming”, and, “I want to chocolates, too”.
    Jessica was not the only Girls’ Generation member to show her sweet side by giving out Valentine’s chocolates, as Yuri recently did the same for staff members of her upcoming drama “Fashion King”.

sumber
    CR:Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified

Spoiler untuk berita :

Yuri’s Work Ethic Praised by ‘Fashion King’ Director

Photos of Girls’ Generation’s Yuri filming the upcoming SBS Monday/Tuesday drama “Fashion King” were released on February 20th.
    Along with the photos, staff members revealed, “With the first broadcast set for March 12th, the production crew has been satisfied with Kwon Yuri smoothly digesting the emotional scenes in New York.”
    Director Lee Myungwoo stated, “It’s an important role for a rookie to play, so honestly, I was really worried when casting her [Yuri]. After casting her, we met about ten times to talk about acting, and I gave her a tape of tips and advice. I can tell she has studied it and is making an effort while filming.”

Kwon Yuri stated, “So I wouldn’t lose my touch on acting during our Asia tour, I repeatedly watched the video Director Lee gave me.” She seemed like she was enjoying herself, adding, “I really wanted to try acting, so I’m happy I was given this chance. The staff helps me a lot, the shoot is really fun, and it makes my heart flutter.”

sumber
    CR: ch0sshi@soshified

oh btw,SNSD dulu terkenal di kalangan militer

dan gw kaga nyangka sampe skarang pun masih

Spoiler untuk berita :

Lee Junki Reveals Girls’ Generation’s Popularity with the South Korean Army

Lee Junki, a popular actor newly discharged from mandatory service in the South Korean military, revealed that Girls’ Generation is the most popular girl group with the army. This came as no surprise, considering the explosive response Girls’ Generation received when they performed at an army base for their “Christmas Fairy Tale” special.

Last edited by Exile_Vindicator; 20-02-12 at 14:25.

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[SNSD] 21 Febuari 2012

Spoiler untuk berita :

Tiffany, Yoona, Seohyun Attend ’2012 F/W Burberry Prorsum Fashion Show

On February 20th, Tiffany, Yoona, and Seohyun attended the “2012 F/W Burberry Prorsum Fashion Show” held in Kensington Gardens in London. The girls were personally invited by Christopher Bailey, Burberry’s creative managing director, as representatives of Korea.

The event was broadcasted live through burberry.com. Tiffany, Yoona, and Seohyun stunned everybody with their dresses as they arrived and were seated at the front seats for the event. Other stars who attended the fashion show were will.i.am, Rosie Huntington, Vivian Hsu, and Jolin Tsai, who can be seen sitting next to Seohyun in the picture below.

Seohyun and Jolin Tsai were seen wearing the same Burberry boots. Tiffany’s change in hair color also drew up excited reactions from fans. The following are video cuts of Tiffany, Yoona, and Seohyun at the event.

sumber
    CR:taengsoshi@soshified & residentbenchwarmer@soshified

"Midnight"

Be polite.
    Be efficient.
    GA TERIMA BARCEN

[SNSD] 22 February 2012

Spoiler untuk Vote for Girls’ Generation on ‘Popdust’ :

The online music magazine “Popdust” is featuring Girls’ Generation in their weekly “Pop-Off”, a poll to decide between two newly discovered and popular songs. This week’s “Pop-Off” pits Girls’ Generation’s “The Boys” against One Direction’s “What Makes You Beautiful”. The winner of each week’s poll moves onto the next “Pop-Off”, and songs that win for three weeks in a row are removed from competition and enter the “Popdust Hall of Fame”. In the past, “Popdust” has featured well-known artists such as Avril Lavigne and Hot Chelle Rae.
    You can vote for Girls’ Generation in the “Pop-Off” here.
    Source: Popdust
    Written by: bhost909@soshified
    Last edited by Jessica.; 22-02-12 at 16:31.
    " I'am Gorjess Spazzer "

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast