Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
http://idgs.in/598655
    di Cinere say........... Ongoing Novel: S|L|M

Default [Copas Thread] We Copas Here - Share Cerita Copasmu Disini

RULES

Ga banyak kok :

• Khusus buat posting cerita yang bukan hasil karya sendiri/Copy Paste a.k.a COPAS.

• As the title says, SHARE ONLY. Dilarang reply/comment yang gak berhubungan.

• WAJIB menyertakan sumber & comment pribadi di postingan itu juga.

• Gunakan fitur [spoiler] kalau ceritanya panjang.

• Dilarang post lebih dari 1 cerita/hari.
    Last edited by -Pierrot-; 30-12-12 at 12:05.

Click To Read Sweet~.

Mari Menulis Disini

Quote Originally Posted by dono View Post
    Dilihat dari system server kami, dikarenakan sudah lebih dari 2000 pages kami mengambil keputusan untuk menutup thread in, karena menyebabkan ada nya keberatan dari server forum sendiri. Mohon maap dan terimakasih.

2. Hot Ad

Jadi ceritanya gua mo ngeshare cerita nih.. tu cerita bagus banget, tapi bukan buatan gua sendiri? Gampang, post aja di thread ini.

Contoh :

Spoiler untuk Cerpen : The Diary :
    *Page 1*

Dear Diary,

Hello, Ms. Diary. Nice to meet you. My name is Shara. I got you as my birthday present from my bestfriend, Jane, today. Because she is the one give you to me, I’ll treasure you as much as I do to Jane.

But ‘Ms. Diary’ is a bit too long. So I will just call you Iry. For now on, let’s be friend, Iry. ^^
    I’ll start write on you tomorrow, because I already tired and need to take some rest. So, good night, Iry.

*Page 2*

July 6th, 20xx

My first day writing on Iry. I wonder what’s good to write on, hmm...

Oh yeah, today was really sucks. I got yelled at class because I couldn’t answer the question. Because of that, i feels a bit sluggish, until Jane came to cheer me on.

Thank you Jane, you really are my best friend ever ^^

*Page 3*

July 7th, 20xx

It’s weekend! Me and Jane promised to go to Plaza together. She said she wants to bought ‘a few’ clothes.

She said ‘a few’, but what I see is 6 bags full of clothes there. Jane, I don’t think these still could be called ‘a few’. =_=’

Since it’s already past lunchtime when we finished shopping, we planned to have a lunch and took rest at the cafe. I’m not really hungry sincei I had ate before going, so I were just ordering a glass of Lemon Tea.

When we’re enjoying our melas, a guy approaching us. His name is Alex. He said he is a huge fan of Jane. Well Jane is really popular among boys, no wonder.

From the appearance, he is pretty cute for a boy of our age. He looks like a good person too. After speaking a bit, we trading each other’s number and he then leaving us. After a while, we decided to go home.

*Page 4*

July 8th, 20xx

It’s Sunday, I didn’t really feel wanna go outside. Not in this heat. Jane had not mailed me either, It’s so boring...

Speaking of Jane, she is my friend since we were child. Do you know it Iry? She is really kind to me, and always beside me if i’m in need. She is the only one I had left since my parents died when i’m 9. Her mother is a good person too. She took care of me until I could take care of myself.

She is, really important to me. I can’t imagine if someday we’ll get separated, and I don’t want to imagine it. That kind of future, I don’t like it.

I guess I will just lazing around today.

*Page 5*

July 9th, 20xx

It’s Monday again, the most hated day for lot of people, including me. Ah... I want to end this day quickly as I can.

At lunch break in the cafetaria, that guy came again. That guy, Alex. He was joining our conversation without even asking permission whatsoever. But Jane didn’t mind at all.

They chatted like a good friend, making some boys around looks envious to him. I myself can’t really follow their conversation. They’re discussing things like movies, fashion, etc, which I don’t really into it.

Well, at least Jane looks happy.

*Page 6*

July 10th, 20xx

He came again today. I wanna drive him out, but Jane didn’t mind him so I couldn’t do it. Again, I feel left out in their conversation.

Today he’s trying to made me join in their conversation, but I don’t really understood what they’re talking about. So i’m just listening to them... again...

*Page 7*

July 11th, 20xx

Alex was coming again to our class. Looks like he make it as his routine activity. I wonder, why he always come to us? Don’t tell me that he... Actually, forget it...

I started to feel something when i see them talking and laughing together... What is it?

*Page 8*

July 12th, 20xx

Another ordinary day, nothing special happened today. Well, if you didn’t count Alex coming to our class as a something special.

Speaking of Alex, I heard he is the MVP of our school’s basketball team. Every time he plays in a match, his team is almost always granted to be win. Apparently he is really popular among the girls (though I didn’t know him before).

The popular girl and popular boy, if you think that way, Jane and Alex make a good couple. But still...

*Page 9*

July 13th, 20xx

Friday the 13th, some people said it’s an unfortunate day. I don’t really believe in those things though. Are you believe in something like that, Iry?

The school’s going like usual (I don’t need to tell that guy is coming again to our class, do I?). Nothing major happened, so it’s kind of boring day.

After school, I accompanying Jane to buy some stuff. Her Mother’s birthday is coming soon, so she need to get a present. She ask me what would be good for her, and I answer everything is good as long you’re the one who pick it up. She decided to bought a scarf, a really beautiful scarf.

After that, we having a little fun, like karaoke and playing in game center. Today was really fun, so the ‘unfortunate day’ isn’t true at all >.<

*Page 10*

July 14th, 20xx

Weekend is here again, and I got nothing good to do today. But lazing aroud like this isn’t good for my health, so I decided to go outside.

I was just taking a stroll around my neighborhood. The air was fresh, since it’s still morning and no cars around.

In the park, I saw Jane and Alex sitting at the bench together. They’re talking and laughing like usual. I feels that feeling again, why was that?

I decided to go home before they saw me.

*Page 11*

July 15th, 20xx

Today is Jane’s mother’s birthday. I got invited by Jane yesterday night. But when I got there, I was surprised because Alex is there too.

The party was really fun. Jane’s mother was really happy too because it’s been a while since she had much fun like that.

But I wonder, why Jane invited Alex?

*Page 12*

July 16th, 20xx

Jane told me that she and Alex is dating now. I was really surprised, but I still congratulate her anyway.

But what’s this? Now the feeling I feels lately become more intense. So intense that made me wanna cry. Why is that? Why?

Iry, I don’t like this feeling. My heart’s really hurt. It feels like a knife has been stabbed there. I want to cry, but I don’t really know why... What is it, Iry? What’s this feeling? How long it’d keep torturing me?

*Page 13*

July 17th, 20xx

They become really close now. No wonder because they’re now a couple. Some boys gave a bitter looks when they see Alex. I heard some of them cursing him too, they stopped when they knew that I heard that though.

That hurting feeling... I still could feel that...

*Page 14*

July 18th, 20xx

Iry, I feel Jane is a bit distant now. Today she eats lunch with Alex, and she was going home with him too... They left me alone. It made me really sad, Iry. It feels like they start forgetting me.

*Page 15*

July 19th, 20xx

They left me alone again today. It seems they’re really forgot about me. My chest feels really hurt. It’s too hurt Iry, I can’t endure it anymore.

Ah... Looks like some of my tears drops on you, Iry. Sorry, it just so hurts that I started crying. But I’m fine now... :’)

I’m fine... right?

*Page 16*

July 20th, 20xx

I ask Jane to have a lunch together, but she said she would had lunch with Alex. She said I could join them, but I rejected her offer.

*Page 17*

July 21st, 20xx

I asked Jane if she had any event today, and she said she would go to the cinema with Alex today.

That guy, is he trying to separate us?

*Page 18*

July 22nd, 20xx

I tried to call Jane today, but her mother is the one picks up the phone. She said Jane is going with Alex again today.

Jane... Is she forgot about me? No, that musn’t be it. Jane wouldn’t forgot about me. That guy... It’s that guy’s fault. He’s trying to keep us away. He wants me and Jane to separated.

*Page 19*

July 23rd, 20xx

He’s still at it. He snatched Jane from me. He’s a thief... My precious Jane... is stolen from me...
    He’s a thief...

A Thief...

A Thief!

A THIEF!!!

*Page 20*

July 24th, 20xx

That thief getting more and more focused on keeping us away. Stop it! I don’t want to be separated with her!

Give her back! Give her back to me!

*Page 21*

Just die Alex... Please, just die... Don’t steal her from me...

Spoiler untuk *Page 22-23* :

*Page 24*

I did it! No one will steal Jane from me anymore! That thief, I already get rid of him! Now, I can enjoy my times with Jane. Right, Iry?

*Page 25*

July 31st, 20xx

Jane looks a bit unwell today. At lunchtime she always looking at the class’ doors, as if she expect someone to come.

I asked what happened, but she just said it’s nothing.

*Page 26*

August 1st, 20xx

Alex’s body was found in the river near the park. The rumour spreads really fast in our school. Some stories has been spiced up a bit, but all of it tell that Alex was suicide. Nothing of those stories tell that Alex was killed.

Jane was really shocked. This is to be expected. I just hope she can forget him soon.

*Page 27*

August 2nd, 20xx

We’re being interrogated thoroughly. I already prepared for this. I made it perfectly so no one will even suspect me.

I tried to cheer Jane. Looks like it worked even though just a bit.

*Page 28*

August 3rd, 20xx

Jane looks a bit better. At least she’s not crying all day anymore. I promised her tomorrow we will try to make her feeling more better than now.

I guess this will work out well, don’t you think so, Iry?

*Page 29*

August 4th, 20xx

We’re going to a amusement park today. We’re riding Roller coaster, swan boat, then we go to haunted house (Jane was really scared, but she’s so cute >.<), and in the end, we riding ferris wheel and looking at the sunset together.

It’s so much fun (and pretty romantic in a way)! Jane is feels a lot better too now. ^^

*Page 30*

August 5th, 20xx

I gone to Jane’s house today. Her parents was out due to something for a few days, so I thought i’d come over and cook her some foods. Jane was really happy, she can’t cook after all.

Jane asked me if I would stayed at her’s place for a while until her parents come back. Of course I’d love to.

*Page 31*

August 6th, 20xx

I woke up before Jane, her sleeping face is really cute ^^. I let her sleep for 5 minutes before waking her up.

It’s been a while since I go to school together with Jane. I’m so happy ^^

Today we had lunch together, spent the rest of lunchbreak together, going home together, had a dinner together. Today was really fun.

*Page 32*

August 7th, 20xx

Hey Iry, I’ve been wondering for a while. What kind of feeling I had for Jane?

Friend? I guess it’s not that weak. Bestfriend? Well, kind of, but I think it’s stronger than that. Then... Maybe it’s Love?

Love? Well, I do love her. But Loving her as like in a couple... err, that might be nice. But we’re both girls, will it worked out?

*Page 33*

August 8th, 20xx

Another nice day, with usual routine like waking Jane up, cooking for breakfast and lunch, and going to school together.

*Page 34*

August 9th, 20xx

Some guys trying to flirt with Jane today. Maybe because of Alex’s death, they think Jane is lonely. No you all are wrong guys, Jane has me! Nobody else needed!

*Page 35*

August 10th, 20xx

They’d never give up, would they? And looks like there’s no end of them.

This is annoying, please stop.

*Page 36*

This is getting dangerous, Iry. Jane being flirted on more and more. I need to do something! I don’t wanna lose her again. She’s mine!

What can I do? What can I do, Iry?!

*Page 37*

August 15th, 20xx

I guess I found a way how to keep Jane not stolen for me ever again. With this, we will together forever and ever. I will ask her to come to my house this Saturday, and I will make sure we will be always together.

*Page 38*

August 17th, 20xx

I confessed to her... and she rejected me right away. “We can’t, we’re both girls” she said. I don’t argue it, I already knew that it’d end like this.

I tried to change the subjects and invites her to my house tomorrow, to taste some of my cookies. She said she will come.

*Page 39*

August 18th, 20xx

Jane’s sleeping... I put soporific to her drink, so she’s sleeping right now.

I’ll get to the point, since this is the last time I’ll write on you Iry. 3 days ago, I found my Grandfather’s sword when I cleaning the storage. The sword is still in a good condition despite it’s age.

That’s when my idea came. I don’t want to give Jane to anybody else, so why don’t I make it so Jane won’t fall to other people? If I can’t be the one who have her, nobody else can!

So this is my decision, I’ll kill her and myself at the same time, so our soul will be together forever. I’ll thrust the sword through her body to mine while I’m embracing her. Of course I’ll kiss her before I do that.

Pretty romantic isn’t it?

Well, I need to go now, Iry. Very nice to meet you. And thank you for all this time.

Regards,
    Shara and Jane

source

Comment gua : Jujur ini pertama kalinya gua baca cerita dengan format diary kayak gini. Gaya nulisnya amazing, dia pinter ngerangkai kata, & idenya menarik kalo menurut gua. Tentang gadis yandere yang bener2 overly posesif sama temennya (kalo gini si udah super ekstrim namanya).
    Last edited by -Pierrot-; 30-12-12 at 12:07.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to -Pierrot- For This Useful Post:

Oke, jadi ceritanya gw lagi iseng2 browsing ttg urban legend di dunia game
    Terus gw ga sengaja nemu ini cerita

maaf sebelomnya kalo bahasa inggris, lumayan worth it dibaca kok kalo menurut gw

Spoiler untuk Acolyte :

Chant
    ~Tune from Mary had a little Lamb~

" Have you seen the wicker man?
    The wicker man? The wicker man?
    Have you seen the wicker man
    that walks on Yuno Lane?"

He takes his blade out his sheath
    Out his sheath, Out his sheath...
    He takes his Blade out his sheath
    and out your heart comes out..."

--
    Intro:
    Ragnarok Online is a game unfortunately plague by Bots. Hated by players, despised by many... However one stands legendary.
    Have you ever heard of the Bot in Urdr Server. The one that Bots to kill.
    He hunts solely for killing people...and they say if they take your game out in the game...
    So does your soul in real life.
    You will know if he's the bot we say. Because before he makes his kill...he circles around you.
    And before you die. The last thing you will hear is the sound of bells ringing tingling.

--

"RUBBISH!!" Edgar Allan Poe uttered mockingly at the story Nathaniel Hawthorne just narrated.

" In all my experience playing the world of Urdr, I have known every Bot in the map. Especially those who patrol my territory."

" Ahh and I wonder why the great undisputed Guilds Master Edgar Allan Poe of the Novels Guild hasn't yet been apprehended. When you yourself is a botter? the vanguards should have your lions up at their trophy hall." Mary Shelly, the rouge said from behind the pub counter.

Edgar chuckled back. " Thats why it's titled undisputed my dear...No one not even those lame brain called GM's or vanguards will even put me down.
    And you Nathaniel. " He turned to the blue haired priest, " Get those damn rumors about serial bots and urband legends out of your head. Seriously, where do you get such trash?"

Nathaniel had a thoughtful look on his face. " But they say the rumors are true. Plus the said Bot has no master. Bram said his party mate disappeared during an Edgga hunt. When he called his house his family said that the boy was found in his room his wrist slashed."

" Again Rubbish. Bram's party mates are known real life thugs and addicts. He himself got beaten at his front porch." Egdar retorted back, he was getting annoyed. He stod up and drank his Blue potion. " I'm leaving."

" Already darling?" Mary teased.
    " I’m going on a Baphomet hunt." Edgar was already setting up his skills.
    " Why don't you just Bot it. You can beat the crap of that with your eyes closed... come hunt with me instead." Mary tried to win him over.

" FEH, I’m bored." Edgar left. The voices of Mary and Nathaniel laughter slowly echoing away as he walked out of the pub.

--
    The Maze

"Huff... Huff ... Huff" Blood was dripping out from his pole axe. The severed head of Baphomet laying at his feet. And other hunters staring in awe as he single-handedly defeated the monster with little ease.

He was deep in the Maze just outside of Prontera. He just needed to navigate his way out when suddenly from another entrance a young female acolyte bumped in to him

" Please help me!" She cried. " Please help me, he's after me!"
    Edgar was obviously irked. he does not like whiny little children coming at him for help. However the desperation of this one particular girl caught his curiosity.
    " Who's after you?"
    Just before she could answer an assassin came out from the same entrance she entered. He had a grin on his face that stated he was out for blood. Edgar looked at the name. Huntsman. " Hey you. You bothering this kid?" Edgar shouted to the assassin.

The assassin only replied back with a laughing emoticon. He approached closer then took a slash at Edgar.
    "Nooo! Don’t hurt me!" The acolyte screamed. She threw a heal at Edgar. Who had very little damage from the attack.
    " Save your SP." Edgard brandished his spear. " You'll pay for that you B*****D!" he lunged in and poked his spear right through the assassins’ chest. he took only a small damage him self. And was laughing still. Some how Edgar was able to push the man near the warp entrance and the assassin disappeared for a moment only to re-enter
    then disappear.

" Holy S****! That runt was a botter." Edgar realized as he watched the assassin warped in and out of the entrance. The name was unfamiliar, it was then he remembered what Nathaniel said back in the pub about the urban legend of the serial killer botter. Edgar took his spear and gave the bot a couple more stabs. In a few minutes the Assassin was laying down dead, and disappeared back to its spawn point.

Edgar went back the acolyte who was now standing quietly in a corner.
    " Thank you." she mumbled. " I'm lost."
    " An acolyte shouldn’t be here in the first place. Damn it I'll walk you out." He went ahead her and entered the portal beside him.

At the other end Edgar waited for her to come out. Pondering how can an aco survive the 2nd level of the maze alone. Suddenly his screen started to static. When it cleared up, the aco maiden was by his side.
    "Over here." And he guided the girl through the maze. However for some reason he could not find the last map out. 20 minutes passed. When he realized the girl barely spoke a word but just slowly followed him. Edgar was now very irritated and felt his time was wasted.

" Look here, " He finally said. " I have to leave you here I still have somewhere else to be. " I already helped you out and stuff so I guess you can manage on your own now."

The acolyte was silent for a moment. Edgar got up to leave. when he heard her say again " Please help me."

" Look lady, I don’t have the time. If your soo concerned getting out of here, why don’t you just have yourself killed and you'll spawn back to where you came from."

" Please help me..."

" Are YOU EVEN LISTENING?"

" Please help me..."

" Damn it are you freaking dumb or what?" He was angry now.

" Please help me, please help me he's following me."

Edgar now realized he has been played. The acolyte was actually a bot herself. He called out more a couple of phrases only to get the same automated reply. Edgar took out his spear. " What I hate the most is someone who wastes my time." He slashed the spear through her and she fell almost quickly still murmuring " Please help me..."

Edgar's screen went on static again. By the time it cleared up his screen had a hazy shade of dark blue.
    Edgar real self felt hungry and decided to Bot his way out of the map.
    He programmed his computer with the right kore program and initiated the command.

It was already 11: 17 at night. Edgar went down to get some snacks. He was home alone that evening. As he was drinking his beer he thought he heard a song of a child singing a song in the tune of Mary had a little Lamb.

Have you seen the wicker man?
    that walks on Yuno Lane?

Edgar looked around, and looked outside the deserted side street of his home. No one not even a dog was out. His mind must be playing tricks on him out of hunger.
    Edgar decided to go back up to see the progress of his character.
    Only to discover that his character has now wandered on some unknown map outside Yuno and his chatlog flooded with the words
    "Please help me... Please help me."

"WHAT THE HELL!!" he took over his character and scrolled up the chat screen. It was endlessly flooded with the same phrase.

Edgar ran around the map trying to find the entrance out. His chat once more again came out with the same phrases " Please help me, please help me"

He found a warp zone. It was the entrance to Yuno. He entered the city. The town was deserted as always. Edgar thought he was able to avoid the girl. He even /exall to make sure he wont get any floods.

However....he barely approached the kafra when he heard the same song from his room

The wiker man? The wicker man?

" PLEASE"

that walks on Yuno Lane?

"HELP"

" ME"

and out your heart comes out..."

Edgar spunn around his table. His room was now dimmed and dark.
    He looked back at his chat log. Staring as the words flooded his screen.
    This is impossible he thought where is the chanting coming from plus earlier patches of the game did not allow flooding already.

" PLEASE"

that walks on Yuno Lane?

"HELP"

" ME"
    " WHERE ARE YOU B****!!!" Edgar was angry now. His fist clenching on the mouse of his PC as if it was the real spear he now has taken out.

The wiker man? The wicker man?

" PLEASE"

that walks on Yuno Lane?

"HELP"

" YOURSELF"

Then laughter... a laughter coming from the speaker. A laughter of a little girl slowly being coarser and coarser by each chuckle. The song seemed too to come out of the speaker.

" SHOW YOURSELF DAMN IT" Edgar spun the camera around. he looked at his chat log. he realized there was no name on the replys. he was now getting scared...was it a vanguard? A GM?

Suddenly he spotted something peach a tthe side of his screen. A hem of a dress. He walked up. It was the acolyte. "****, what’s you're problem?" he approached the girl.

The girl just laughed and suddenly stabbed him with a small dagger.
    "WHAT THE!!!??" Edgar knew that acolytes can handle certain weapons. Daggers included. And worse how can a player attack with in a city.

" ARE YOU A F****N GM?" Edgar shouted, there was a good amount of depletion from his HP.
    " Help me....help me please" the acolyte girl hummed. She took another swing at him.

Her dagger could not possible cause such damage and not even a GM only weapon has a dagger like hers, Edgar thought. His HP now was down to 45%.

He ran. He could not attack her from the city even though she could. His best option was outside the map. he ran out towards the map entrance, drinking potions after potion of rejuvejation. He could see her following closely behind.

Edgar was out finally. He noticed one of his guildmates was online and cried out to come and give him a hand. He barely sent out his message when he heard the sound of bells echoing from his game speaker.
    Then a slash from behind.

The acolyte has caught up with him and took a fair amount of damage from him. Edgar's spear was now out. He slashed at the girl who seems un phased from his attack.
    The fight went on. She was only equipped with a dagger yet she had a speed of an assassin when it comes to slashing through. He made sure he took screenshots of his fight as evidence.
    " This must be some rouge GM playing with me..." he thought. He smirk at the thought of humiliating the Vanguards and GM's once he wins this battle.
    But they always end in some deadlock

Finally after what seems forever, he was able to to fall his opponent. the girl acolyte was now sprawled on the grass. Her Blue black hair scattered along with her bell bon bons.

that walks on Yuno Lane?"

and out your heart comes out.

The young acolyte chanted and laughed

The screen faded in and out. By the time the static went away the girl was gone. He decided to walk out when a sandman hit him from underneath and killed his character instatly, Edgar didn not notice his character was at its last HP enough damage for him to be taken down by a mid leveled monster.

He was spawned back to Prontera. He laugh laughed at the folly he just got with the sandman yet the thought of his experience with the acolyte made the hairs on his back stand. Since when did sound effects from headgears came out?
    He though of Nathaniel and his Bogus story. He was going to tell him he defeated his so called urban serial PK Botter.

11: 56 PM It was late. Edgar felt the need to go to the bathroom. He left his character at the usual pub which was now empty and proceeded to take a wiss.

In the toilet as he was washing up, Edgar heard the slight trickle of chimes... no like little bells from a distance. He ignored it and proceeded back to his computer.
    To his shock, his character was NOT in Prontera but back in Yuno...in some room. Sprawled. Dead.

Edgar tried to re-spawn back to Prontera, but his screen kept returning him to the same spot and on the same position.

Odd. His character had something different on it. The sprite was laid down not its like supposed to when a Lord Knight dies. He realized there was a dagger impaled on his characters chest. And a small pool of blood underneath.
    That was impossible for no action can be seen in any Ragnarok Online Gme

Before Edgar could even reply, his screen went on static once more, going up and down the monitor...slowly as each screen passes he noticed a line coming from the chat box
    a Line that sent shivers throughout his veins.

HELP ME...
    HELP...
    ME...

KILL YOU.

BZZZTTTT

The screen went dead. Everything went dead. The lights, the coputer, the fan.
    Black Out? Edgar thought as he fumbled for his cellphone for a light. The lights suddenly went back up, however his cellphone didn’t seem to have a signal.

" Damn it!" Edgar cursed. Scanning the room for a GSM signal. Nothing
    worse his computer didn’t seem to respond to turning on.

Must be the power cord he thought. Edgar went under to check on the power cord, when the lights flickered again. Edgar quickly pulled out the power cord to his computer however from the shadows he noticed a light he knew was coming from his monitor.

The room went dark.

Edgar stood up. His heart was now beating really fast, he was now afraid. he was holding the power cord to his PC. And was staring through a lit screen of his computer monitor.

The words scrolling up of the screen as if invisible hands were typing them

HELP ME HELP ME
    KILL YOU KILL YOU
    KILL YOU KILL YOU!

Then he heard bells... from behind him. Closer.
    So close
    so close as if it could touch. As if it could hurt.
    Could Kill

"Have you seen the wicker man?
    The wicker man? The wicker man?"

Edgar closed his eyes and tried to ran but he was frozen in place.

that walks on Yuno Lane"

More bells, louder... closer

*tinling*

He takes his blade out his sheat

The room has now grown cold, he could hear footsteps behind him.

Edgar opened his eyes and spun around.
    The lights were now back on.

It was silent. Everything was back normal. He breathed out a sigh of relief. Must be his imagination. He needs to stop playing late so at night and drinking, he drank beer earlier. He must be drunk. Damn Nathaniel and his stupid stories.

Edgar turned around. The room was back to being dark.
    And in front of him a woman in peach cleric clothes.
    Stained in dark blood. With a dagger on her hand.
    On the other was a heart. Still palpitating, each beat getting weaker and weaker.

"and out your heart comes out..."
    She hummed coldly with a deathly smile on her bloodied face.

Edgar looked on his chest... a gaping hole was on his left shirt, blood flowing.

The girl approached him.... she wanted now more than his heart.

*Tingling*

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!

END

sumber

comment : kenapa dari 7 cerita di sumber gw memilih untuk share yg itu? Karena dari ketujuhnya, cerita inilah yg bikin mata gw tetep di layar. Thrillernya kuat bgt di cerita ini. Tentang serial killer botter yg menjadi urban legend di dunia RO

Spoiler untuk What is Wall of Text? :
    A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can create a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look fucking dumb and weird. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the ****? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the ****? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. You must get a proper *****-slapping to stop making walls of text, but if you are weird then that doesn't apply to you. Walls of text are defeated by deleting them or splitting them into paragraphs. Or some other things that would work but will take hours to think of. People are considered a nuisance if they create walls of text. This might be the end. If you hope this is the end, I am not sure. But if I was not sure then I wouldn't be talking. I should know. Or should I? The best way to make a better and good wall of text is to copy and paste what you previously typed or write. Hey, that reminds me. Walls of text aren't always on the internet! They could be anywhere that is able to produce symbols. D'oh. A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can created a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look fucking dumb and weird and dumb. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the ****? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the ****? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. Now I just copied and pasted part of this huge wall of text, which is actually not. Wait what? Nice right? Ba boom a rhetorical question right there. Is this the end for the sanity of your eyes? What the **** did you actually read up to here? Or did you skip to near the end and read this? Either way, you fail in life. Just kidding. Or was I? Oh well. Congratulations, or not, actually not. Get a life right now. I found a cheap life on eBay, but cheap lives are rare. Well, good luck in finding one. Not! Okay go kill yourself, but I wasn't meaning that. So go sit in the corner in your house. I do not care which, just stay there and rot. If you are not in a place with a corner, then lucky you. Find one if you can. There is no other option because I said so. Now if you pity yourself for reading this like most do, then do something productive and useful to the environment. My goodness. OK this is me here. I am starting a new section of this article. I didn't read anything in this article above here, but nevermind, because I have something important to say, and you really have to read this. So just skip everything above and just come to this part and start reading and agreeing. The wall of text was invented by engineers using typewriters. Everything was in typewriter font (because it was made on typewriters - remember when I explained that in the previous sentence?) and the point was to use all of the paper, because paper was very expensive back then, it had just been invented I think. So anyway, the point was, no margins at the top or bottom or sides. If you left a quarter inch on the sides of the paper, that was very bad. And the guiding principle was "This was hard to write, so it should be hard to read". Because they were software engineers, not writing engineers. Is there even such a thing a writing engineers? Probably. But anyway, please go back to the top of this article and read it over again. You'll get the point after you read it for approx. 10 to 15 times. OK have you done that now? Good. Now let's be honest - you're not reading down this far. Are you? Nobody would read down this far, unless they were a crazy person. Are you a crazy person? You might be. Now I'm afraid - it's just me alone with a crazy person. No one else has read down this far, just you, so it's just the two of us alone together here. Are you going to do something crazy? Maybe you will. Please don't hurt me. If you promise not to hurt me, I'll give a coupon good for a free Grand Slam Breakfast at Denny's. OK? Now just do this one thing for me, read the article over again, just one more time, and if you really truly don't agree with everything in it, then fine, I'll retire from my job with the railroad and we'll call the whole thing off and just go dancing, just the two of use, me (the writer) and you (a completely random crazy person who has actually read down this far), and boy won't we turn heads when we show up at Rockefeller Center with the entire Donner Party in tow! We'll dance all night to strains of the Lemon Pipers while the Italian 12th Armored Division prevents the Allies from thrusting into our rear! Ah, what memories we'll make, I'll never forget you, my completely insane random person. By the way this is magnificent example of wall of text. You have to be proud you read it all. Now please read article again, and this time pay attention.

source

Buat penulis baru, ato yang belom ngerti betul tentang wall of text, monggo

Spoiler untuk Kisah Tragis Dibalik Kematian Soekarno Dalam Tahanan Politik :

Sedari pagi, suasana mencekam sudah terasa. Kabar yang berhembus mengatakan, mantan Presiden Soekarno akan dibawa ke rumah sakit ini dari rumah tahanannya di Wisma Yaso yang hanya berjarak lima kilometer.

Malam ini desas-desus itu terbukti. Di dalam ruang perawatan yang sangat sederhana untuk ukuran seorang mantan presiden, Soekarno tergolek lemah di pembaringan. Sudah beberapa hari ini kesehatannya sangat mundur. Sepanjang hari, orang yang dulu pernah sangat berkuasa ini terus memejamkan mata. Suhu tubuhnya sangat tinggi. Penyakit ginjal yang tidak dirawat secara semestinya kian menggerogoti kekuatan tubuhnya.

Lelaki yang pernah amat jantan dan berwibawa-dan sebab itu banyak digila-gilai perempuan seantero jagad, sekarang tak ubahnya bagai sesosok mayat hidup. Tiada lagi wajah gantengnya. Kini wajah yang dihiasi gigi gingsulnya telah membengkak, tanda bahwa racun telah menyebar ke mana-mana. Bukan hanya bengkak, tapi bolong-bolong bagaikan permukaan bulan. Mulutnya yang dahulu mampu menyihir jutaan massa dengan pidato-pidatonya yang sangat memukau, kini hanya terkatup rapat dan kering. Sebentar-sebentar bibirnya gemetar. Menahan sakit. Kedua tangannya yang dahulu sanggup meninju langit dan mencakar udara, kini tergolek lemas di sisi tubuhnya yang kian kurus.

Sang Putera Fajar tinggal menunggu waktu.

Dua hari kemudian, Megawati, anak sulungnya dari Fatmawati diizinkan tentara untuk mengunjungi ayahnya. Menyaksikan ayahnya yang tergolek lemah dan tidak mampu membuka matanya, kedua mata Mega menitikkan airmata. Bibirnya secara perlahan didekatkan ke telinga manusia yang paling dicintainya ini.

“Pak, Pak, ini Ega…”

Senyap.

Ayahnya tak bergerak. Kedua matanya juga tidak membuka. Namun kedua bibir Soekarno yang telah pecah-pecah bergerak-gerak kecil, gemetar, seolah ingin mengatakan sesuatu pada puteri sulungnya itu. Soekarno tampak mengetahui kehadiran Megawati. Tapi dia tidak mampu membuka matanya. Tangan kanannya bergetar seolah ingin menuliskan sesuatu untuk puteri sulungnya, tapi tubuhnya terlampau lemah untuk sekadar menulis. Tangannya kembali terkulai. Soekarno terdiam lagi.

Melihat kenyataan itu, perasaan Megawati amat terpukul. Air matanya yang sedari tadi ditahan kini menitik jatuh. Kian deras. Perempuan muda itu menutupi hidungnya dengan sapu tangan. Tak kuat menerima kenyataan, Megawati menjauh dan limbung. Mega segera dipapah keluar.

Jarum jam terus bergerak. Di luar kamar, sepasukan tentara terus berjaga lengkap dengan senjata.

Malam harinya ketahanan tubuh seorang Soekarno ambrol. Dia coma. Antara hidup dan mati. Tim dokter segera memberikan bantuan seperlunya.

Keesokan hari, mantan wakil presiden Muhammad Hatta diizinkan mengunjungi kolega lamanya ini. Hatta yang ditemani sekretarisnya menghampiri pembaringan Soekarno dengan sangat hati-hati. Dengan segenap kekuatan yang berhasil dihimpunnya, Soekarno berhasil membuka matanya. Menahan rasa sakit yang tak terperi, Soekarno berkata lemah.

“Hatta.., kau di sini..?”

Yang disapa tidak bisa menyembunyikan kesedihannya. Namun Hatta tidak mau kawannya ini mengetahui jika dirinya bersedih. Dengan sekuat tenaga memendam kepedihan yang mencabik hati, Hatta berusaha menjawab Soekarno dengan wajar. Sedikit tersenyum menghibur.

“Ya, bagaimana keadaanmu, No?”

Hatta menyapanya dengan sebutan yang digunakannya di masa lalu. Tangannya memegang lembut tangan Soekarno. Panasnya menjalari jemarinya. Dia ingin memberikan kekuatan pada orang yang sangat dihormatinya ini.

Bibir Soekarno bergetar, tiba-tiba, masih dengan lemah, dia balik bertanya dengan bahasa Belanda. Sesuatu yang biasa mereka berdua lakukan ketika mereka masih bersatu dalam Dwi Tunggal.

“Hoe gaat het met jou…?” Bagaimana keadaanmu?

Hatta memaksakan diri tersenyum. Tangannya masih memegang lengan Soekarno.

Soekarno kemudian terisak bagai anak kecil.

Lelaki perkasa itu menangis di depan kawan seperjuangannya, bagai bayi yang kehilangan mainan. Hatta tidak lagi mampu mengendalikan perasaannya. Pertahanannya bobol. Airmatanya juga tumpah. Hatta ikut menangis.

Kedua teman lama yang sempat berpisah itu saling berpegangan tangan seolah takut berpisah. Hatta tahu, waktu yang tersedia bagi orang yang sangat dikaguminya ini tidak akan lama lagi. Dan Hatta juga tahu, betapa kejamnya siksaan tanpa pukulan yang dialami sahabatnya ini. Sesuatu yang hanya bisa dilakukan oleh manusia yang tidak punya nurani.

“No…”

Hanya itu yang bisa terucap dari bibirnya. Hatta tidak mampu mengucapkan lebih. Bibirnya bergetar menahan kesedihan sekaligus kekecewaannya. Bahunya terguncang-guncang.

Jauh di lubuk hatinya, Hatta sangat marah pada penguasa baru yang sampai hati menyiksa bapak bangsa ini. Walau prinsip politik antara dirinya dengan Soekarno tidak bersesuaian, namun hal itu sama sekali tidak merusak persabatannya yang demikian erat dan tulus.

Hatta masih memegang lengan Soekarno ketika kawannya ini kembali memejamkan matanya.

Jarum jam terus bergerak. Merambati angka demi angka.

Sisa waktu bagi Soekarno kian tipis.

Sehari setelah pertemuan dengan Hatta, kondisi Soekarno yang sudah buruk, terus merosot. Putera Sang Fajar itu tidak mampu lagi membuka kedua matanya. Suhu badannya terus meninggi. Soekarno kini menggigil. Peluh membasahi bantal dan piyamanya. Malamnya Dewi Soekarno dan puterinya yang masih berusia tiga tahun, Karina, hadir di rumah sakit. Soekarno belum pernah sekali pun melihat anaknya.

Minggu pagi, 21 Juni 1970. Dokter Mardjono, salah seorang anggota tim dokter kepresidenan seperti biasa melakukan pemeriksaan rutin. Bersama dua orang paramedis, Dokter Mardjono memeriksa kondisi pasien istimewanya ini. Sebagai seorang dokter yang telah berpengalaman, Mardjono tahu waktunya tidak akan lama lagi. Dengan sangat hati-hati dan penuh hormat, dia memeriksa denyut nadi Soekarno. Dengan sisa kekuatan yang masih ada, Soekarno menggerakkan tangan kanannya, memegang lengan dokternya. Mardjono merasakan panas yang demikian tinggi dari tangan yang amat lemah ini. Tiba-tiba tangan yang panas itu terkulai. Detik itu juga Soekarno menghembuskan nafas terakhirnya. Kedua matanya tidak pernah mampu lagi untuk membuka. Tubuhnya tergolek tak bergerak lagi. Kini untuk selamanya.

Situasi di sekitar ruangan sangat sepi. Udara sesaat terasa berhenti mengalir. Suara burung yang biasa berkicau tiada terdengar. Kehampaan sepersekian detik yang begitu mencekam. Sekaligus menyedihkan.

Dunia melepas salah seorang pembuat sejarah yang penuh kontroversi. Banyak orang menyayanginya, tapi banyak pula yang membencinya. Namun semua sepakat, Soekarno adalah seorang manusia yang tidak biasa. Yang belum tentu dilahirkan kembali dalam waktu satu abad. Manusia itu kini telah tiada.

Dokter Mardjono segera memanggil seluruh rekannya, sesama tim dokter kepresidenan. Tak lama kemudian mereka mengeluarkan pernyataan resmi: Soekarno telah meninggal.

Berita kematian Bung Karno dengan cara yang amat menyedihkan menyebar ke seantero Pertiwi. Banyak orang percaya bahwa Bung Karno sesungguhnya dibunuh secara perlahan oleh rezim penguasa yang baru ini. Bangsa ini benar-benar berkabung. Putera Sang Fajar telah pergi dengan status tahanan rumah. Padahal dia merupakan salah satu proklamator kemerdekaan bangsa ini dan menghabiskan 25 tahun usia hidupnya mendekam dalam penjara penjajah kolonial Belanda demi kemerdekaan negerinya.

Anwari Doel Arnowo, seorang saksi sejarah yang hadir dari dekat saat prosesi pemakaman Bung Karno di Blitar dalam salah satu milis menulis tentang kesaksiannya. Berikut adalah kesaksian dari Cak Doel Arnowo yang telah kami edit karena cukup panjang:

Pagi-pagi, 21 Juni 1970, saya sudah berada di sebuah lubang yang disiapkan untuk kuburan manusia. Sederhana sekali dan sesederhana semua makam di sekelilingnya. Sudah ada sekitar seratusan manusia hidup berada di situ dan semua hanya berada di situ, tanpa mengetahui apa saja tugas mereka sebenarnya. Yang jelas, semuanya bermuka murung. Ada yang matanya penuh airmata, tetapi bersinar dengan garang. Kelihatan roman muka yang marah. Ya, saya pun marah. Hanya saja saya bisa menahan diri agar tidak terlalu kentara terlihat oleh umum.

Kita semua di kota Malang mendengar tentang almarhum yang diberitakan telah meninggal dunia sejak pagi hari dan sudah menyiapkan diri untuk menunggu keputusan pemakamannya di mana. Sesuai amanat almarhum, seperti sudah menjadi pengetahuan masyarakat umum, Bung Karno meminta agar dimakamkan di sebuah tempat di pinggir kali di bawah sebuah pohon yang rindang di Jawa Barat (asumsi semua orang adalah di rumah Bung Karno di Batu Tulis di Bogor).

Tetapi lain wasiat dan amanah, lain pula rezim Soeharto yang secara sepihak memutuskan jasad Bung Karno dimakamkan di Blitar dengan dalih bahwa Blitar adalah kota kelahirannya. Ini benar-benar ceroboh. Bung Karno lahir di Surabaya di daerah Paras Besar, bukan di Blitar! Bung Karno terlahir dengan nama Koesno, dan ikut orang tuanya yang jabatan ayahnya, Raden Soekemi Sosrodihardjo, adalah seorang guru yang mengajar di sebuah Sekolah di Mojokerto dan kemudian dipindah ke Blitar. Di sinilah ayah Bung Karno, meninggal dunia dan dimakamkan juga di sisinya, isterinya (yang orang Bali ) bernama Ida Ayu Nyoman Rai.

Setelah matahari tinggal sepenggalan sebelum terbenam, rombongan jenazah Bung Karno akhirnya sampai di tempat tujuan. Yang hadir didorong-dorong oleh barisan tentara angkatan darat yang berbaris dengan memaksa kumpulan manusia agar upacara dapat dilaksanakan dengan layak.

Tampak Komandan Upacara jenderal Panggabean memulai upacara dan kebetulan saya berdiri berdesak-desakan di samping Bapak Kapolri Hoegeng Iman Santosa, yang sedang sibuk berbicara dengan suara ditahan agar rendah frekuensinya tidak mengganggu suara aba-aba yang sudah diteriak-teriakkan. Saya berbisik kepada beliau, ujung paling belakang rombongan ini berada di mana? Beliau menjawab singkat di kota Wlingi. Hah?! Sebelas kilometer panjangnya iring-iringan rombongan ini sejak dari lapangan terbang Abdulrachman Saleh di Singosari, Utara kota Malang.

Pak Hoegeng yang sederhana itu kelihatan murung dan sigap melakukan tugasnya. Dia berbisik kepada saya: “There goes a very great man!!” Saya terharu mendengarnya. Apalagi ambulans (mobil jenazah) yang mengangkut Bung Karno terlalu amat sederhana bagi seorang besar seperti beliau. Saya lihat amat banyak manusia mengalir seperti aliran sungai dari pecahan rombongan pengiring. Sempat saya tanyakan, ada yang mengaku dari Madiun, dari Banyuwangi bahkan dari Bali.

Saya menuju ke arah berlawanan dengan tujuan ke rumah Bung Karno, di mana kakak kandung beliau, Ibu Wardojo tinggal. Hari sudah gelap dan perut terasa lapar karena kita tidak berhasil mendapatkan makanan atau minuman, sebab kalau pun ada warung atau penjual makanan, pasti sudah kehabisan minuman atau makanan apa pun yang bisa ditelan. Saya ingat bahwa orang Muhammadiyah tidak memberi hidangan, minum sekalipun, kepada kaum pelayat. Bung Karno adalah orang Muhammadiyah. Kota Blitar tidak siap menampung orang sekian banyak. Setelah dilakukan pemakaman jenazah Bung Karno, beberapa waktu di kemudian hari semua makam Pahlawan di Taman Pahlawan Sentul ini dipindahkan ke Mendukgerit, yang telah saya kenal sebelumnya sebagai Bendogerit.

Pemindahan ini dilaksanakan dengan alasan di lokasi pemakaman sudah penuh, tetapi pada kenyataannya kemudian ada proyek pembangunan makam Bung Karno yang memakan area cukup lebar.

---

Kuburannya Pun Tidak Boleh Dijenguk

Sejarah mencatat, sejak 1971 sampai 1979, makam Bung Karno tidak boleh dikunjungi umum dan dijaga sepasukan tentara. Kalau mau mengunjungi makam harus minta izin terlebih dahulu ke Komando Distrik Militer (KODIM). Apa urusannya KODIM dengan izin mengunjungi makam?

Saya bersama ibu saya dan beberapa saudara datang secara mendadak pergi ke Blitar dengan tujuan utama ziarah ke Makam Bung Karno. Tanpa ragu kita ikuti aturan dan akhirnya sampai ke pimpinannya yang paling tinggi. Saya ikut sampai di meja pemberi izin dan sudah ditentukan oleh kita bersama, bahwa salah satu saudara saya saja yang berbicara. Saya sendiri meragukan emosi saya, bisakah saya bertindak tenang terhadap isolasi kepada sebuah makam oleh Pemerintah atau rezim? Nah, ternyata meskipun tidak terlalu ramah, mereka melayani dengan muka seperti dilipat. Mungkin dengan menunjukkan muka seperti itu merasa bertambah rasa gagahnya terhadap rakyat biasa macam kami. Akhirnya semua beres dan kami mendapat sepucuk surat. Apa yang terjadi?

Sesampainya di makam kami turun dari kendaraan kami dan saya bawa surat izin dari KODIM. Surat itu kami tunjukan ke tentara yang jaga makam. Waktu tentara itu baca surat, saya terdorong untukmenoleh ke belakang. Terkejut saya. Selain rombongan sendiri, Ibu saya dan saudara-saudara, telah mengikuti kami sebanyak lebih dari tiga puluh orang, bergerombol. Mereka, orang-orang yang tidak kami kenal sama sekali, melekat secara rapat dengan rombongan kami. Saya lupa persis bagaimana, akan tetapi saya ingat kami memasuki pagar luar dan kami bisa mendekat sampai ke dinding kaca tembus pandang dan hanya memandang makamnya dari jarak, yang mungkin hanya sekitar tiga meter.

Para pengikut dadakan yang berada di belakang rombongan kami dengan muka berseri-seri, merasa beruntung dapat ikut masuk ke dalam lingkungan pagar luar itu. Ada yang bersila, memejamkan mata dan mengatupkan kedua tangannya, posisi menyembah. Saya tidak memperhatikannya, tetapi jelas dia bukan berdoa cara Islam. Mereka khusyuk sekali dan waktu kami kembali menuju ke kendaraan kami, beberapa di antara mereka menjabat tangan dan malah ada yang menciumnya, membuat saya merasa risih.

Salah seorang dari mereka ini mengatakan bahwa dia sudah dua hari bermalam di sekitar situ di udara terbuka menunggu sebuah kesempatan seperti yang telah terjadi tadi. Tanpa kata-kata, saya merasakan getar hati rakyat, rakyat Marhaen kata Bung Karno! Mereka menganggap Bung Karno bukan sekedar Proklamator, tetapi seorang Pemimpin mereka dan seorang Bapak mereka. Apapun yang disebarluaskan dan berlawanan arti dengan kepercayaan mereka itu semuanya dianggap persetan. Dalam hubungan Bung Karno dengan Rakyat, tidak ada unsur uang berbicara.

---

Dibunuh Perlahan

Keyakinan orang banyak bahwa Bung Karno dibunuh secara perlahan mungkin bisa dilihat dari cara pengobatan proklamator RI ini yang segalanya diatur secara ketat dan represif oleh Presiden Soeharto. Bung Karno ketika sakit ditahan di Wisma Yasso (Yasso adalah nama saudara laki-laki Dewi Soekarno) di Jl. Gatot Subroto. Penahanan ini membuatnya amat menderita lahir dan bathin. Anak-anaknya pun tidak dapat bebas mengunjunginya.

Banyak resep tim dokternya, yang dipimpin dr. Mahar Mardjono, yang tidak dapat ditukar dengan obat. Ada tumpukan resep di sebuah sudut di tempat penahanan Bung Karno. Resep-resep untuk mengambil obat di situ tidak pernah ditukarkan dengan obat. Bung Karno memang dibiarkan sakit dan mungkin dengan begitu diharapkan oleh penguasa baru tersebut agar bisa mempercepat kematiannya.

Permintaan dari tim dokter Bung Karno untuk mendatangkan alat-alat kesehatan dari **** pun dilarang oleh Presiden Soeharto. “Bahkan untuk sekadar menebus obat dan mengobati gigi yang sakit, harus seizin dia, ” demikian Rachmawati Soekarnoputeri pernah bercerita.

sumber

comment : sepenggal cerita tentang momen-momen sebelum presiden pertama republik ini meninggal dunia, sebenernya udah lama gw pengen share cerita ini tapi baru kepikiran sekarang, cerita ini bisa dibilang mengupas kekejaman Orde Baru terhadap Bung Karno ketika baru memulai pergantian rezim dari Orde Lama

Spoiler untuk What is lost :

What is lost

Carrying the name of Windrunner gave Vereesa many different reactions. People who fought for the Alliance all bowed to her and treated her like a queen, a result to her heroic actions during the Third War. Orcs, tauren and the savage offspring of her own race, also respected her even if she refused to talk to them, but they did so with more caution and sent her very suspicious looks. But she knew why. It was natural for them to question her ways of leading the city of Dalaran or even her own blood, when the Lady Windrunner the Horde had gotten used to serve was her sister, the Banshee Queen.

Sylvanas was not the only Windrunner to befall such a fate. Of that Vereesa was reminded, as she glided down from her mount and let her feet meet the mudded stone path. Ahead of her, and the elven rangers that had insisted in joining her, lay the ruins of the village that she once had known so well. The Windrunner village.

Since its fall, Vereesa had only visited it once before. At that time she had tried to search for any evidence that anyone of her family might still be alive, but had been forced to retreat when the monstrous gargoyles who now lived there had noticed her. It was for exact that reason she had returned now.

The village lay in what had once been to Vereesa the most magnificent part of Quel'thalas, but had now turned into what its inhabitants, the blood elves, called the Ghostlands. And it was not much wonder why they had named it so.

This southern part of her birth land had lost all life, and been replaced by undeath. Most of that which moved here was the restless spirits of the elves that died defending their homes, some wandering the Dead Scar that ran through the entire region, all the way to the gates of Silvermoon. Vereesa had no intention of visiting the capital, though. The comrades that she had once fought with side by side were now no better than the filthy orcs, who had once been their enemies. And now these "blood elves" had allied themselves with them. All the while preying on fel magic and other power siphoned out from their victims. In disgust over what her race had become, Vereesa had abandoned all ties to Quel'thalas, and strongly opposed their infiltration in her new home city.

Despite this, she could not help but return to the village where she had been born. The simpler homes that lay in the shadow of the Spire had been more wrecked than any of the ruins she had seen in the Ghostlands. One house had collapsed so much that there was no chance for the rangers to even enter it. In the ones that they could, however, the furniture was broken and lay scattered in pieces across the floor. Torn books, forgotten jewellery, even skeletal bone pieces grew all more common to them as they investigated more of the ruins.

Vereesa swallowed to keep back tears. What had she, her family… her race done to deserve such punishments?

Her heart sank even more as she stopped in front of the house she had run into so many times. It now stood empty, with not even one piece of furniture, save a bookshelf broken to a thousand pieces. She felt one of her assistant rangers glance sympathetically at her. Slowly, she entered the building, and the flashbacks started.

Over there was where Sylvanas had lost her patience and wrestled down their brother. And across the room was where Alleria had received her necklace as a gift for becoming a ranger of Silvermoon…

The necklace. Vereesa abruptly stopped her reminiscence and reached after the jewellery that she always wore. A sparkling ruby was framed by a silver locket, which elegantly hung in a silver chain around her neck. Shortly before their sister's disappearance, the two younger Windrunner daughters were given two pieces of Alleria's necklace, as she had kept the emerald part for herself. Her messenger had told them that according to the lead scout of the Alliance, this would keep the sisters connected, no matter what. Vereesa flipped the locket over. On the backside, an engraving said; "To Vereesa. Love always, Alleria."

Without being able to control it, tears suddenly started rolling down Vereesa's cheeks and she started crying loudly. She grasped the locket while repeating her oldest sister's name over and over again in her mind. The assistant elven rangers watched her both sympathetically and unsurely. One of them slowly stepped forward and put a hand to her shoulder. She shook it off. She just barely heard the ranger back away and continued investigating with the others. Sobbing, Vereesa fell down to the floor. She loved her sisters… above all else.

But when the day came that Alleria, being the oldest one, started training archery, she and Sylvanas somehow grew closer. Together they would watch their sister during the days, or run out into the woods to play or dream about one day following her footsteps. But it was due to Alleria's absence and Sylvanas' presence that Vereesa would began to admire her second sister more.

So when the day came that Sylvanas also left their village, Vereesa grew outraged and jealous every time she received a letter from any of her sisters. She knew that just as Sylvanas was her idol, Alleria was Sylvanas'. She hated being left out when the two talked passionately about bows, archery or any other thing that she was too young to learn.

None the less, they had all been so close, closer than they were to any of their brothers or other relatives. And yet, they had been so easily torn apart…

When the orcs first came to Quel'thalas, Alleria had brought the humans with which she fought. She seemed close to many of them, but there was something special about her bond to one of them, a paladin who called himself Turalyon. At the time, Vereesa had thought him to be a weak human youngling who stole her sister away, but she soon learned that appearances could be deceptive. Turalyon proved to be a powerful wielder of the Light, who was only worthy of her sister's love.

But, as she and the Alliance chased after the orc leader, the brutish fighters had gained the upper hand back in Quel'thalas and slew many of their family. Including their parents, aunts and uncles, and their youngest brother Lirath. He had been so full of energy and anticipation over joining the ranger squad, just like his siblings. But, as inexperienced in battle as he was, he was slain by the brutish Horde in his first fight. Her older brother had quickly avenged him by killing his murderer, but too late. Vereesa considered his death, and the death of so many other relatives, as the downfall of her clan.

Upon her return Alleria was nearly driven insane by grief. She had killed more orcs in one day than Vereesa had during one week, and she had never stopped to rest. She, Sylvanas and her remaining brothers had attempted to ease their sister's mind, but to no avail. The last Vereesa saw of her older sister was when she once again left to aid the Alliance, determined to exterminate every orc that wandered the world.

She now stood immortalized in stone in Stormwind, the human's capital. The description of the statue said that she was 'presumed deceased', and as the time went Vereesa could not believe anything else.

A bat-like squeak caused Vereesa to look up. The gargoyle sound was soon followed by the one of an arrow meeting its goal, and the Scourge creature hitting the ground. So the gargoyles were still here, then. The Silver Covenant leader stood up, brushed off her knees and left the house to assist her comrades.

When she reached them one of the elven rangers ran up to her. "Lady Vereesa! We've found a nest inside one of the buildings…"

Vereesa nodded. "Dispose of them."

The ranger studied her for a while. It would be more like her to only attack those which came in their way, and leave the rest for the sin'dorei. But without protesting, the ranger saluted her and went to inform the others of the new orders.

Just to be sure, Vereesa took out her own bow in case any of the Scourge creatures would try to attack her. While she held a strong grudge against the orcs which destroyed her home, her husband Rhonin acted as a neutral leader to both the Alliance and the Horde, and so she was forced to meet with them every day. Her hate then moved to the filthy undead that had completely wrecked her homeland and killed all of her family members that had managed to survive the Horde.

She could still remember the day they came. It had begun like any other day, with practicing archery with her brothers while Sylvanas had run off to scout their kingdom. And perhaps, Vereesa thought, have her mind on something else than their missing sister. The ranger general had then returned in panic, shouting to everyone she could reach to prepare for war. In all haste, no formations had been done and elf after elf fell to the Scourge's blades. First was her only remaining uncle, who then rose as a ghoul and fell to the blade of his own father, her grandfather. Her oldest brother shared a similar fate and was burned to death with the rest of the Scourge, but not before killing her other brother.

As the battle had seized, Vereesa had teary-eyed searched for her sister, but couldn't find her among the surviving nor the fallen. And so, she presumed that she had perhaps been burned to death or followed the undead.

Vereesa had been completely unaware of her sister's fate until a few months ago, shortly after the birth of her twin sons. But to her, Sylvanas was already dead by then. Not saying that she didn't mourn the now leader of the Forsaken, but just like her wretched cousin had before his death; Sylvanas had joined the Horde and fought determined against her previous race. Vereesa pitied Sylvanas. She knew that no matter how hard she tried, she could never imagine the pain her sister had gone through.

The second-in-command ranger reached her again. "The nest is gone, milady. The gargoyles won't rise again any time soon."

"Good. And if they do, that will not be our business," Vereesa answered. Draping her silver cloak tighter around her, she gave the lost village one last gaze. "Leave the surviving vermin to the blood elves. We're done here."

The rangers nodded, and climbed up their own mounts behind Vereesa. The youngest Windrunner sister attached her bow to the side of her own horse, before urging it forward to leave. Right now she only wanted to go back home, to her sons and her husband.

~*~

Having returned from her walk around the Argent Tournament grounds, Vereesa reluctantly sat down on the seat beside her husband. Pouting, she glared down at the mounted combatants inside the arena. Rhonin glanced at her. "Is something wrong?"

The Silver Covenant leader sighed. She did not want to worry him; she knew he had already too much to think about. Even after her childbirth, Rhonin would constantly ask her things to make sure that she was comfortable. Vereesa smiled softly at him and put one of her hands on his. "No, my love. I just worry about our sons."

Returning her smile, Rhonin nodded. "I understand. But I am sure that Jalia will take good care of them." Jalia was the townswoman who had helped the couple during Vereesa's pregnancy, and also assisted during the delivery. After a moment of silence, Rhonin added; "Are you sure it is not… something else?"

He was referring to the presence of the Horde, where of two strongly built orcs stood as the Dalaran leaders' bodyguards during their visit on the Argent Tournament. The tournament's founder, Highlord Tirion Fordring, had insisted that they would come as many of the other city leaders had. Although first unsure, Vereesa had agreed to come only to show her support of her own race.

But the high elf female shook her head at her husband's question. "No, it does not bother me. Besides-"

She was interrupted when the Tournament audience suddenly started shouting and cheering while rising from their seats. The Dalaran couple quickly followed their move and politely applauded to the winning dwarf champion. His combatant, a Forsaken dressed in green robes, spat as he used his mount as support when he got up to his feet. The Argent Peacekeepers stationed around the arena stood ready in case a quarrel would break out between the two factions. But the Forsaken champion seemed to admit his defeat and slowly withdrew from the circle, all the while his fans booed to the dwarf.

Rhonin chuckled a bit as he leaned back in his chair. He turned quiet when Vereesa sent him an odd look. Clearing his throat, he said; "So, uh… who do you tip will win next?"

Vereesa raised her eyebrow, but pretended to look thoughtful as she studied the new combatants entering. "I have a hunch that it will be a tie, but the kal'dorei looks really-"

The Silver Covenant leader was once again interrupted when a male's voice echoed over the arena, causing the couple to turn their heads. "SIT DOWN!!" A red-skinned orc had jumped up from his seat by the Horde's side of the arena. He was pointing a newly sharpened axe at a slim, dark-clad figure that had turned her back at him. It looked like she was ready to leave. She stood still for a moment, perhaps looking at the orc over her shoulder, before heading towards the exit.

The orc, who Vereesa now recognized as Overlord Garrosh Hellscream, looked infuriated. "STOP!"

Another figure rose from his seat, slightly higher placed than that of the other's. Warchief Thrall grabbed the Overlord's shoulder before he could run after the dark-clad woman. "Enough, Garrosh! Let her be, and we will discuss it later."

Garrosh broke free from his grip. "You are truly an unworthy leader, who cannot even control your subordinates," he sneered.

"Sylvanas is not my subordinate, and you will not speak ill of her again." The Warchief glanced around. All of the onlookers had now turned back to the tournament, except for Vereesa, who stared wide-eyed at the orcs. That dark-clad figure…it was her sister?! As Thrall pulled down Garrosh to his seat again, Vereesa rose from her own and almost ran up to the bridge leading out.

"What… Vereesa!" Rhonin called after her, but she did not look back. All that existed in her mind right then was that she had to stop Sylvanas, but what to do after that she had not decided. The elven ranger rushed past confused Peacekeepers and headed out of the coliseum, just in time to see her sister slow down in front of two Forsaken soldiers. One of them, a mage it seemed like, started preparing a portal.

"No," Vereesa said to herself, and practically jumped down the final steps. The mage finished the portal, and bowed to his mistress as she walked through.

"SYLVANAS!!" Vereesa shouted for all she was worth. It had been years since she ran as fast as she did now, but it still seemed that she wouldn't make it in time. A stone lying on the ground came within her feet range, and she fell down. Teary-eyed, she looked up in time to see the portal disappear, her sister along with it. Perhaps it was her imagination, but the Dark Lady slightly turned her head… and stared at her with red, glowing eyes.

Breathing hard, Vereesa sat up while angrily avoiding the confused Forsaken that had remained. During her fall, the pendant she had received from Alleria had slipped out of its place underneath her armour, and now hung freely around her neck. The Ranger General gazed at it through her tears, the ruby locket reflecting the eyes she had just seen.

Both her sisters were gone, as were her brothers, her parents, her aunts and uncles… She was practically alone in the world now. So why did she keep trying to find them? Why did she return to her past, again and again…?

Someone stepped out of coliseum behind her, and she recognized Rhonin's touch on her shoulder. Holding his hand, Vereesa slowly stood up and embraced him. Her husband didn't say anything, he already understood. They stood silent, surrounded by the distant voices from the arena and the gentle sound of falling snow. Vereesa slowly lifted her face from his shoulder, smiling sadly.

"Please… let's go back."

Rhonin looked at her concernedly. "To the Tournament?"

She shook her head, once again holding him tight. "No, home." She did not need to say more, for in the next moment Rhonin had lifted his hands, and the couple disappeared from the Tournament grounds in a flash of violet light.

The End.

A story from warcraft universe, made by my friend in a famous writing forum. A very touching One-shot, telling about the lost and tragedy of Windrunner family from Vereesa's point of view.

Sorry if in english language.

Spoiler untuk just a lather, that's all :
    Just Lather, That's All

Translated by Donald A. Yates
    He said nothing when he entered. I was passing the best of my razors back and forth on a strop. When I recognized him I started to tremble. But he didn't notice. Hoping to conceal my emotion, I continued sharpening the razor. I tested it on the meat of my thumb, and then held it up to the light. At that moment be took off the bullet-studded belt that his gun holster dangled from. He hung it up on a wall hook and placed his military cap over it. Then be turned to me, loosening the knot of his tie, and said, "It's hot as bell. Give me a shave." He sat in the chair.
    I estimated be bad a four-day beard. The four days taken up by the latest expedition in search of our troops. His face seemed reddened, burned by the sun. Carefully, I began to prepare the soap. I cut off a few slices, dropped them into the cup, mixed in a bit of warm water, and began to stir with the brush. Immediately the foam began to rise. "The other boys in the group should have this much beard, too." I continued stirring the lather.

"But we did all right, you know. We got the main ones. We brought back some dead, and we've got some others still alive. But pretty soon they'll all be dead."

"How many did you catch?" I asked.

"Fourteen. We had to go pretty deep into the woods to find them. But we'll get even. Not one of them comes out of this alive, not one."

He leaned back on the chair when he saw me with the lather-covered brush in my hand. I still had to put the sheet on him. No doubt about it, I was upset. I took a sheet out of a drawer and knotted it around my customer's neck. He wouldn't stop talking. He probably thought I was in sympathy with his party.

"The town must have learned a lesson from what we did the other day," he said.

"Yes," I replied, securing the knot at the base of his dark, sweaty neck.

"That was a fine show, eh?"

"Very good," I answered, turning back for the brush. The man closed his eyes with a gesture of fatigue and sat waiting for the cool caress of the soap. I had never had him so close to me. The day he ordered the whole town to file into the patio of the school to see the four rebels hanging there, I came face to face with him for an instant. But the sight of the mutilated bodies kept me from noticing the face of the man who had directed it all, the face I was now about to take into my hands. It was not an unpleasant face, certainly. And the beard, which made him seem a bit older than he was, didn't suit him badly at all. His name was Torres. Captain Torres. A man of imagination, because who else would have thought of hanging the naked rebels and then holding target practice on certain parts of their bodies? I began to apply the first layer of soap. With his eyes closed, be continued. "Without any effort I could go straight to sleep," he said, "but there's plenty to do this afternoon." I stopped the lathering and asked with a feigned lack of interest: "A firing squad?" "Something like that, but a little slower." I got on with the job of lathering his beard. My bands started trembling again. The man could not possibly realize it, and this was in my favor. But I would have preferred that he hadn't come. It was likely that many of our faction had seen him enter. And an enemy under one's roof imposes certain conditions. I would be obliged to shave that beard like any other one, carefully, gently, like that of any customer, taking pains to see that no single pore emitted a drop of blood. Being careful to see that the little tufts of hair did not lead the blade astray. Seeing that his skin ended up clean, soft, and healthy, so that passing the back of my hand over it I couldn't feel a hair. Yes, I was secretly a rebel, but I was also a conscientious barber, and proud of the preciseness of my profession. And this four-days' growth of beard was a fitting challenge.

I took the razor, opened up the two protective arms, exposed the blade and began the job, from one of the sideburns downward. The razor responded beautifully. His beard was inflexible and hard, not too long, but thick. Bit by bit the skin emerged. The razor rasped along, making its customary sound as fluffs of lather mixed with bits of hair gathered along the blade. I paused a moment to clean it, then took up the strop again to sharpen the razor, because I'm a barber who does things properly. The man, who had kept his eyes closed, opened them now, removed one of his hands from under the sheet, felt the spot on his face where the soap had been cleared off, and said, "Come to the school today at six o'clock." "The same thing as the other day?" I asked horrified. "It could be better," he replied. "What do you plan to do?" "I don't know yet. But we'll amuse ourselves." Once more he leaned back and closed his eyes. I approached him with the razor poised. "Do you plan to punish them all?" I ventured timidly. "All." The soap was drying on his face. I had to hurry. In the mirror I looked toward the street. It was the same as ever: the grocery store with two or three customers in it. Then I glanced at the clock: two-twenty in the afternoon. The razor continued on its downward stroke. Now from the other sideburn down. A thick, blue beard. He should have let it grow like some poets or priests do. It would suit him well. A lot of people wouldn't recognize him. Much to his benefit, I thought, as I attempted to cover the neck area smoothly. There, for sure, the razor had to be handled masterfully, since the hair, although softer, grew into little swirls. A curly beard. One of the tiny pores could be opened up and issue forth its pearl of blood. A good barber such as I prides himself on never allowing this to happen to a client. And this was a first-class client. How many of us had he ordered shot? How many of us had he ordered mutilated? It was better not to think about it. Torres did not know that I was his enemy. He did not know it nor did the rest. It was a secret shared by very few, precisely so that I could inform the revolutionaries of what Torres was doing in the town and of what he was planning each time he undertook a rebel-hunting excursion. So it was going to be very difficult to explain that I had him right in my hands and let him go peacefully -alive and shaved.

The beard was now almost completely gone. He seemed younger, less burdened by years than when he had arrived. I suppose this always happens with men who visit barber shops. Under the stroke of my razor Torres was being rejuvenated-rejuvenated because I am a good barber, the best in the town, if I may say so. A little more lather here, under his chin, on his Adam's apple, on this big vein. How hot it is getting! Torres must be sweating as much as I. But he is not afraid. He is a calm man, who is not even thinking about what he is going to do with the prisoners this afternoon. On the other hand I, with this razor in my hands, stroking and re-stroking this skin, trying to keep blood from oozing from these pores, can't even think clearly. Damn him for coming, because I'm a revolutionary and not a murderer. And how easy it would be to kill him. And he deserves it. Does be? No! What the devil! No one deserves to have someone else make the sacrifice of becoming a murderer. What do you gain by it? Nothing. Others come along and still others, and the first ones kill the second ones and they the next ones and it goes on like this until everything is a sea of blood. I could cut this throat just so, zip! zip! I wouldn't give him time to complain and since he has his eyes closed he wouldn't see the glistening knife blade or my glistening eyes. But I'm trembling like a real murderer. Out of his neck a gush of blood would spout onto the sheet, on the chair, on my hands, on the floor. I would have to close the door. And the blood would keep inching along the floor, warm, ineradicable, uncontainable, until it reached the street, like a little scarlet stream. I'm sure that one solid stroke, one deep incision, would prevent any pain. He wouldn't suffer. But what would I do with the body? Where would I hide it? I would have to flee, leaving all I have behind, and take refuge far away, far, far away. But they would follow until they found me. "Captain Torres' murderer. He slit his throat while he was shaving him a coward." And then on the other side. "The avenger of us all. A name to remember. (And here they would mention my name.) He was the town barber. No one knew he was defending our cause."

And what of all this? Murderer or hero? My destiny depends on the edge of this blade. I can turn my hand a bit more, press a little harder on the razor, and sink it in. The skin would give way like silk, like rubber, like the strop. There is nothing more tender than human skin and the blood is always there, ready to pour forth. A blade like this doesn't fail. It is my best. But I don't want to be a murderer, no sir. You came to me for a shave. And I perform my work honorably. . . . I don't want blood on my hands. Just lather, that's all. You are an executioner and I am only a barber. Each person has his own place in the scheme of things. That's right. His own place.

Now his chin bad been stroked clean and smooth. The man sat up and looked into the mirror. He rubbed his hands over his skin and felt it fresh, like new.

"Thanks," he said. He went to the hanger for his belt, pistol and cap. I must have been very pale; my shirt felt soaked. Torres finished adjusting the buckle, straightened his pistol in the holster and after automatically smoothing down his hair, he put on the cap. From his pants pocket be took out several coins to pay me for my services. And he began to bead toward the door. In the doorway he paused for a moment, and turning to me he said:

"They told me that you'd kill me. I came to find out. But killing isn't easy. You can take my word for it." And he headed on down the street.

If somebody killed a man, would it be because he was fearless, or was it out of fear? Perhaps, it was the latter for the barber. Though people might consider him as a coward, the barber has had won over his dilemma for not killing him, not because he was a coward, or he abandoned his friends, but because human should value other human life more than anything. After all, it was just a lather.

Light Novel dari "The Witch's House", Indie game yg diciptakan oleh Fummy. W kasih link-nya aja, soalnya gambar covernya mayan bagus sih ^^a

http://vgperson.tumblr.com/post/6580...chapter-1-back
    Killing you is serious business, nippah~

Welcome to My Illusion

Spoiler untuk kisah cinta mengharukan :
    Seorang anak masuk ke dapur malam itu ketika ibunya sedang menyiapkan makanan. Anak itu menyerahkan selembar kertas berisi tulisannya.setelah mengelap tangan ke celemek, ibunya membaca tulisan itu:
    Memotong rumput Rp. 1.000
    Membereskan sendiri tempat tidurku selama seminggu ini Rp. 5.000
    Disuruh belanja Rp. 1.000
    Menjaga adik ketika ibu pergi Rp. 2.5.00
    Membuang sampah dan mencuci piring selama seminggu Rp. 5.000
    Nilai rapot yang baik Rp. 50.000
    Membersihkan halaman tiap pagi Rp. 5.000
    Ibu itu memandang putrinya yang sedang berdiri dengan penuh harap.Ribuan kenangan berkelebetan Dibenaknya. Ia kemudian mengambil kertas itu dan membalikannya dan menuliskan hal hal berikut ini :
    Untuk Sembilan bulan mengandung dan membesarkanmu di perut ibu, gratis
    Untuk malam malam ibu menjagamu, merawatmu, berdoa untukmu, gratis
    Untuk waktu dan air mata dan pengorbanan ibu selama bertahun tahun, gratis
    Untuk malam-malam penuh kecemasan dan kekhawatiran masa mendatang, gratis
    Untuk nasihat, ilmu dan uang sekolah , gratis.
    Kalo kamu menjumlahkan semua, maka total ongkos cinta ibu adalah Gratis

Ketika anak itu selesai membaca , air mata nya mengembang. Ia memandang ibunya dan berkata , “ibu, aku sayang ibu”

Kemudian anak itu mengambil bolpoin dan dengan tulisan besar ia menuliskan LUNAS.

JADI Jika anda menjumlahkan semua TOTAL ONGKOS CINTA SEJATI ADALAH “GRATIS”

kekuatan cinta ibu

Seorang gadis kecil dan ibunya sedang menyebrangi jembatan yang rapuh. Ibu itu menyuruh putrinya “anakku pegang tanganku erat-erat supaya kamu tidak terjatuh ke sungai”

Anaknya menjawab, ”tidak ibu, ibulah yang harus memegang tanganku.”!!! Pintanya

“Apa bedanya?” Tanya si ibu yang bingung

“BEDANYA SANGAT BESAR” jawab anaknya.”kalau aku yang memegang tangan ibu dan tiba tiba terjadi sesuatu padaku, aku mungkin akan melepaskan peganganku”

Tetapi kalau ibu yang memegang tanganku, aku tahu bahwa apapun yang terjadi , ibu tidak akan pernah melepaskan tanganku. - See

coment : buat kalian yg pingin mewek silahkan baca cerita yg sya share

Spoiler untuk SEKALI SOPIR TETAP SOPIR :
    Dua orang supir telibat percakapan disebuah warung:
    Toro: Heh Jak, sekarang susah ya, jadi sopir truk!
    Jaka: Lha, emangnya kenopo?
    Toro: Ya.. kalau bawa truk isi motor, dirampok.. Bawa truk isi permen aja dirampok lho! Mana kerjaan saya bawa truk isinya motor!! Gimana ya, saya jadi takut. Mau berhenti nyopir truk gituan ah!
    Jaka: Lho, emang ntar kamu mau nyopir apaan?
    Toro: Mau nyopir mobil tinja..

coment : buat kalian yg pingin ngakak silahkan baca cerita yg sya share

Spoiler untuk Seuntai Kepercayaan Hadir Kembali :
    Kriing!! Jam beker merah bentuk tas tepat di samping tempat tidur putih pink bear membangunkan majikannya dari mimpi indahnya. Hari ini adalah hari dimana aku harus bersiap-siap untuk study tour ke pabrik sosro bersama teman sekelas. Aku telah di bbm salah satu sahabatku, Chika untuk segera bersiap karena perjalanan akan dimulai pukul 08.00 wib. Namaku Vania yang biasa dipanggil Vani.

“Vani, kamu dimana sih? Lama amat datengnya. Untung gak telat!” Kata satu sahabatku, Jenny. Aku menggaruk-garukkan kepala tanda menyesal karena sudah hampir telat datang. Setelah guru pembimbing mengecek seluruh murid yang hadir, akhirnya kami pun berangkat. Aku mendengar musik sepanjang perjalanan yang akan ditempuh dengan waktu satu setengah jam.

Setelah tibanya disana kami semua pun segera masuk dan segera membuat laporan, yang kebetulan saya yang ditunjuk untuk membuat laporan oleh guru pembimbing. Anak-anak semuanya pun terlihat sangat senang dan mereka sangat tertib ketika mendengar penjelasan dari pengurus di pabrik Sosro itu.

“Wahh.. Akhirnya sampai juga di rumah, capeknya fiuh..”, kataku sambil merebahkan tubuhku di tempat tidurku.

Tiba-tiba aku melihat seseorang yang kukenal di rumah bibiku yang kebetulan beliau hanya tinggal berselang beberapa rumah dengan dimana aku menetap. Aku yang sedang berada di lantai dua melihat, ya benar, tepat, dia adalah saudaranya bibiku yang baru datang dari Jakarta. Aku baru ingat bahwa dia akan mengunjungi bibiku di bulan Desember ini.

Oh iya, aku baru ingat, liburanku di Jakarta 3 bulan lalu, di rumahnya, iya benar. Papa mamanya baik pada kita. Lelaki itu anak pertamanya. Namanya Andreas (panggilannya Andre). Mamaku mengajakku bertemu dengannya. Keluargaku pun berbincang-bincang dengan keluarganya. Lalu Andre menghampiriku, dia menanyakan kabarku dan kami pun berbicara tentang hari-hari kita selama ini.

Hari berikutnya papaku mengajak mereka semua untuk berjalan-jalan keliling Medan. Sepertinya kami semakin dekat, sampai beberapa hari berikutnya, Andre mengajakku untuk menemaninya ke pantai bersama abang dan adikku. Ketika abang dan adikku sedang bermain air (berenang), dia mengajakku berjalan mengelilingi pesisir pantai. Pantai yang amat indah. Sungguh nyata dan hebat ciptaan-Mu Tuhan.

Dia mengajakku duduk di atas pasir pantai. Kita sama-sama terpaku dalam kesepian, tak ada yang berbicara, hanya suara ombak pantai yang kami rasakan. Lalu aku pun memberanikan diri untuk mengangkat bicara, “Kenapa?”, dia menatapku, seakan ada suatu kesalahan yang terjadi padanya. “Kenapa kamu menghilang, setelah kamu bilang, kalau kamu menyukaiku?”, lanjutku. Dia melihat mataku dengan penuh arti. Dia pun berkata, “Maafkan aku, aku bukan menghilang, aku hanya takut memaksamu untuk menerimaku.”

Dia menghapus air mata yang jatuh di pipiku dengan kedua tangannya, “Aku tidak menerima selembar pun sms darimu setelah hari itu, dan aku berkesimpulan bahwa aku hanya pengganggu di kehidupanmu”, kata Andre sambil melihat ke arah ombak itu. “Bukankah kamu sedang ada tugas di Mesir setelah kejadian itu? Mengapa kamu mmengambil kesimpulan yang begitu cepat, apakah kamu tau bagaimana perasaanku saat itu?”, kataku.

“Maafkan aku, maukah kita memulainya dari awal lagi, aku telah menyakitimu, membuatmu menunggu sepanjang waktu tanpa kabar dariku. Aku menyukaimu, aku sayang padamu sejak awal kita bertemu di Jakarta. Tidak ada alasan, mengapa aku sangat mencintaimu, aku ingin selalu melindungimu dan berada di dekatmu.” kata Andre.

“Aku juga menyukaimu, Ndre.” Jawabku. Dia memelukku dan mencium keningku. Kita berdua pun jadian dan pantai inilah yang menjadi saksi cinta dua insan ini. Kami berdua pun segera beranjak untuk segera pulang. Hari ini adalah hari yang penuh arti, dua insan ini baru saja menjadi sepasang kekasih.

Hari-hari kami lewati bersama dalam suka maupun duka, walaupun jarak memisahkan kita, tetapi dia selalu mengunjungiku ketika liburan kuliah. Hubungan kami pun disetujui kedua pihak. Dan bulan depan, mama dan papaku setuju kalau kami segera bertunangan.

Tamat.

coment : buat kalian yg pingin baca cerpen romantis, monggo di liat cerpen di atas gan

Spoiler untuk pohon :
    Dalam sebuah perjalanan seorang ayah dengan puteranya, sebatang pohon kayu nan tinggi ternyata menjadi hal yang menarik untuk mereka simak. Keduanya pun berhenti di bawah rindangnya pohon tersebut.

“Anakku,” ucap sang ayah tiba-tiba. Anak usia belasan tahun ini pun menatap lekat ayahnya. Dengan sapaan seperti itu, sang anak paham kalau ayahnya akan mengucapkan sesuatu yang serius.

“Adakah pelajaran yang bisa kau sampaikan dari sebuah pohon?” lanjut sang ayah sambil tangan kanannya meraih batang pohon di dekatnya.

“Menurutku, pohon bisa jadi tempat berteduh yang nyaman, penyimpan air yang bersih dari kotoran, dan penyeimbang kesejukan udara,” jawab sang anak sambil matanya menanti sebuah kepastian.

“Bagus,” jawab spontan sang ayah. “Tapi, ada hal lain yang menarik untuk kita simak dari sebuah pohon,” tambah sang ayah sambil tiba-tiba wajahnya mendongak ke ujung dahan yang paling atas.

“Perhatikan ujung pepohonan yang kamu lihat. Semuanya tegak lurus ke arah yang sama. Walaupun ia berada di tanah yang miring, pohon akan memaksa dirinya untuk tetap lurus menatap cahaya,” jelas sang ayah.

“Anakku,” ucap sang ayah sambil tiba-tiba tangan kanannya meraih punggung puteranya. “Jadikan dirimu seperti pohon, walau keadaan apa pun, tetap lurus mengikuti cahaya kebenaran,” ungkap sang ayah begitu berkesan.**

Keadaan tanah kehidupan yang kita pijak saat ini, kadang tidak berada pada hamparan luas nan datar. Selalu saja ada keadaan tidak seperti yang kita inginkan. Ada tebing nan curam, ada tanjakan yang melelahkan, ada turunan landai yang melenakan, dan ada lubang-lubang yang muncul di luar dugaan.

Pepohonan, seperti yang diucapkan sang ayah kepada puteranya, selalu memposisikan diri pada kekokohan untuk selalu tegak lurus mengikuti sumber cahaya kebenaran. Walaupun berada di tebing ancaman, tanjakan hambatan, turunan godaan, dan lubang jebakan.

“Jadikan dirimu seperti pohon, walau keadaan apa pun, tetap lurus mengikuti cahaya kebenaran.”

Sahabat, Jadikan dirimu seperti pohon, walau keadaan apa pun, tetap lurus mengikuti cahaya kebenaran,” Siapapun Anda, bagaimanapun Anda, dan Dimanapun anda... tatap dan ikutilah cahaya lurus kebenaran... karena bila tidak anda akan tersesat dalam kegelapan. Dan Bila terperangkap dalam gelap, jangan mengutuki kegelapan, tapi nyalakan lah cayaha walaupun dengan Lilin...

Terimakasih telah membaca... Salam Motivasi...!

coment : lagi gk ada motivasi ? pingin cari gk tau tempatnya ? cerita di atas solusinya

Spoiler untuk Kisah Nyata Dua Anak Kembar Yang Hidup Setelah Mati :
    Anda percaya akan adanya reinkarnasi? Atau mungkin Anda percaya dengan kehidupan sebelum lahir atau setelah mati? Kata orang, hidup ini hanya sekali. Namun ternyata di dunia ini ada sebuah misteri tentang kehidupan sebelum seseorang lahir.

Ini adalah sebuah kisah nyata tentang sepasang saudara kembar bernama Jennifer dan Gillian. Banyak yang mempercayai bahwa kedua gadis ini sebenarnya sudah pernah hidup sebelumnya. Bagaimana kisahnya?

Pada tahun 1957, ada sebuah kecelakaan fatal di Northumberland, Inggris. Akibat kecelakaan ini, dua orang saudari bernama Joanna (11 tahun) dan Jacquelline Pollock (6 tahun) meninggal dengan tragis. Hal ini sangat memukul kedua orang tuanya.

Satu tahun kemudian, sang ibu melahirkan sepasang anak kembar berjenis kelamin perempuan. Keduanya diberi nama Jennifer dan Gillian. Namun setelah diperhatikan, ada yang janggal dengan kedua anak kembar ini.

Kedua gadis kembar ini meminta mainan yang sama seperti almarhumah dua saudari mereka miliki. Entah itu boneka atau mainan lainnya. Selain itu, mereka juga pernah minta dibawa ke taman yang sama, yang pernah dikunjungi oleh kedua almarhumah kakaknya. Faktanya, mereka bahkan belum pernah tahu dan belum pernah ke sana.

Orang tuanya mengakui bahwa kedua putri kembarnya ini memiliki ciri yang mirip dengan kakak-kakaknya yang sudah meninggal. Jennifer misalnya, dia memiliki tanda lahir yang sama dengan almarhumah Jacqueline.

Apakah saudara kembar ini adalah reinkarnasi Joanna dan Jacqueline?
    Kasus mereka termasuk 1 dari sekian misteri kehidupan yang coba dipecahkan di dunia. Namun masih belum ada jawaban yang pasti. Salah seorang psikolog yang mengamati hal ini, Dr. Ian Stevenson, mengatakan bahwa penelitian yang ia lakukan menunjukkan adanya gejala bahwa kedua saudara kembar ini merupakan reinkarnasi dari kedua kakaknya.

Masih belum ada yang bisa memastikan reinkarnasi itu terjadi. Karena kematian dan kehidupan setelahnya adalah misteri yang tak pernah diketahui manusia. Dan entah apakah hal ini berhubungan dengan kinerja otak manusia. Meski begitu, tahun 2006 sebuah studi di Metro mengatakan bahwa ada 2500 kasus serupa dalam 40 tahun terakhir.

Well, percaya atau tidak pada reinkarnasi, hal itu tergantung dengan keyakinan kita masing-masing. Namun dengan mengetahui kisah ini, kita bisa tahu ada banyak pengetahuan dan misteri yang belum terungkap yang tak bisa dimengerti hanya dengan logika yang kita miliki.

coment : nie gan cerita yg bikin penasaran. menurut cerita di atas kalian percaya reinkarnasi ato gk ?

Spoiler untuk Senyum Terakhir:gharu: :
    Dengan nafas yang terengah-engah setelah mengendarai sepeda. Aku terhenti saat ku melihat dia, aku tak tau siapa dia. Wajahnya cukup cantik dan manis, aku singgah membeli segelas air untuk melepaskan dahaga yang melanda tenggorokanku.

Setelah beristirahat aku langsung menggayuh pedal sepeda untuk pulang ke rumah. Sesampai dirumah, kedua orang tuaku sedang pergi ke sebuah tempat yang aku tidak tau. Aku segera pergi mandi karena badanku sudah bermandi keringat. Setelah mandi aku memakai pakaian dan menuju taman yang tak jauh dari kompleks rumahku. Aku kaget si dia juga sedang berada ditaman. Tanpa pikir panjang aku langsung menghapirinya.
    “Hai…..”, kataku

Dengan senyum aku menyapanya.
    Tapi dia tidak merespon dan tetap saja membaca sebuah novel. Sekali lagi aku mengulangi sapaanku.

“Hai.. boleh kenalan gak?”.
    “Iya ada apa?”, katanya sambil menatap novel yang dibacanya.
    “Aku boleh gak kenalan? Namaku Zhaky”, sambil mengulurkan jemariku.

Dia langsung berdiri lalu meletakkan bukunya di atas kursi dan memberi tah u namanya.
    “Namaku Tamara”, katanya dengan senyum.
    “Kamu tinggal dimana?”, kataku.
    “Aku tinggal di sebelah kiri toko buku dekat gerbang kompleks. Aku baru pindah kemarin.”
    “Oooo…. Kamu anak baru yah?”.
    “Memang kenapa?”.
    “Tidak kenapa-kenapa kok”.
    “Ayo aku temani jalan-jalan di taman ini. Lagi pula gak enak juga kalau suasananya begini-begini saja”, pintaku.
    “Ok.. baiklah”, katanya dengan lembut.

Langkah demi langkah mengawali perkenalanku dengan si dia yaitu Tamara. Kami berjalan mengeliling taman, dari pada hanya terdiam lebih baik aku memulai pembicaran. Aku menanyakan banyak hal kepadanya. Dan kami selalu menyelingi pembicaraan kami dengan candaan yang cukup untuk mengocok perut hingga sakit.
    Sekarang sang mentari akan kembali ke peraduannya. Kami berjalan pulang bersama karena arah rumah kami searah. Tamara berada di depan kompleks sedangkan rumahku ada di lorong kedua sebeleh kanan di kompleks tempat tinggalku. Sesampai di depan rumah Tamara kami berhenti dan menyempatkan diri untuk bercanda sebentar.

Suara teriakan Ibunya yang memanggil membuat kami berdua kaget.
    “Tamara… Tamara… ayo cepat masuk, udah hampir malam nih!, teriak ibunya.
    “Ya bu.. tunggu!, Zhaky aku duluan yah?”, katanya dengan senyum.
    “Iya...”, kataku sembari membalas tersenyumnya.
    “Kamu juga cepetan pulang, nanti di cariin sama Ibu kamu”.
    “Ok… aku pulang yah.. dadah..!, sambil berjalan dan melambaikan tangan.

Di perjalanan, aku hanya bisa berkata “baru kali ini aku bisa cepat berkenalan dengan seorang gadis, apalagi gadis seperti Tamara”. Kini aku berjalan di antara jalan yang sepi dengan sedikit penerangan dari lampu jalan yang mulai redup dan di kerumuni serangga.

Sesampai di rumah aku di marahi oleh Ibuku.
    “Kamu ke mana aja”?, bentak Ibu.
    “Maaf Bu, aku tadi dari keliling taman”, kataku sambil menunduk.
    “Lain kali jangan pulang telat lagi yah?”.
    “ Iya Bu”, sembariku meninggalkan ibu di teras rumah.

Keesokan paginya aku bertemu dengan Tamara, ternyata aku sama sekolah dengan dia, kemarin aku lupa nanya sih. Aku langsung berlari menghapirinya.
    “Tamara… Tamara…. tunggu aku!”, kataku sambil berlari.

Tamara berhenti dan memegang pundakku.
    “Masih pagi-pagi kok dah keringatan kayak gini?, ini usap keringatmu!”, katanya sembari menyodorkan sapu tangannya.
    “Iya nih, kamunya tuh. Kamu jalannya cepat amat” .
    “Iya maaf”, kataya sambil tersenyum.
    “Ayo buruan entar pintu gerbang di tutup”.

Sesampai di sekolah aku langsung ke kelas dan ternyata Tamara juga sekelas dengan aku. Dia duduk di sampingku, karena Dino teman aku baru pindah sekolah dua hari yang lalu. Tamara naik dan memperkenalkan dirinya ke teman-teman kelasku.
    “Hai perkenalkan namaku Tamara Adelia, panggil aja aku Tamara. Aku baru pindah dari Makassar kemarin, semoga kita semua bisa menjadi teman yang akrab”.
    “Ok….”, Teriak semua temanku.

Kini kami semakin dekat. Kami selalu bersama, kami duduk di depan kelas sembari bercerita tentang tugas sekolah.

“Kamu suka pelajaran apa?”, tanyaku.
    “Aku paling suka pelajaran matematika”.
    “Kenapa kamu suka pelajaran itu?, padahal pelajaran itu agak rumit dan memusingkan”.
    “Karena aku suka aja dengan pelajaran itu, kalau kamu sukanya pelajaran apa?”.
    “Aku paling suka dengan pelajaran bahasa Indonesia, yah pelajaran sastra”.
    “Kenapa kamu suka pelajaran itu?, tanyaku.
    “Seperti kamu tadi, aku suka aja dengan pelajaran itu. Aku sudah buat beberapa cerpen, mau baca?”, kataku sambil menyodorkan beberapa cerpen karyaku.
    “Ini buatan kamu?, aku gak percaya”.
    “Iyalah, ini buatan aku. Kamu baca yah dan berikan saran, ok?”.
    “Ok…”, katanya sambil tersenyum.

“Tttttttteeettt….”, Bunyi bel menandakan kami akan melanjutkan ke pelajaran berikutnya. Tapi, guru yang mengajar tidak datang. Jadi aku dan Tamara bersama teman-teman yang lain hanya bercerita tentang hal-hal yang dapat mengocok perut.

Tak lama kemudian, kami pun pulang. Aku bersama Tamara dan temanku yang lain berjalan menuju pintu gerbang, menertawai hal yang tak patut ditertawai. Di perjalanan pulang Tamara berteriak, “Auuuuhh sakit, Zhaky bantu aku berdiri!” pintanya sambil meneteskan air matanya. kaki Tamara tersandung batu, dan kelihatannya kaki Tamara Terkilir.
    “Sudah jangan nangis donk, pasti kamu akan sembuh kok”, kataku menyemangati.
    “Iya Zhaky, tapi kaki aku sakit banget. Bantu aku berdiri donk!”, pintanya
    “Auuuuhh…. Sakit!!”, katanya sambil merintih kesakitan.
    “Sini biar aku gendong deh, gak apakan?” .
    “Betul mau gendong aku, aku berat loh!”, katanya sambil tersenyum.
    “sakit-sakit gini sempat aja ngelawak, sini naik cepat”.
    “hehehe…. Aku beratkan?”, tanyanya, sambil tertawa.
    “Gak kok..”, kataku sambil tersenyum.

Sesampai di depan rumah Tamara, Ibunya yang sedang membaca koran kaget saat melihat kedatanganku yang menggendong Tamara.
    “Tamara, kamu gak apa-apakan nak?”.
    “Gak apa-apa kok Bu”, kata Tamara.
    “Kakinya terkilir tadi waktu jalan pulang tante”, kataku.
    “Terima kasih yah nak ….”
    “ Zhaky, tante!”, ucapku dengan maksud memperkenalkan diri.
    “Iya terima kasih yah nak Zhaky”, katanya sambil tersenyum.
    “Tamara, tante, Zhaky pulang dulu yah?”, kataku.
    “Iyaa nak Zhaky, kapan-kapan main ke rumah yah?”, kata ibu Tamara.
    “Baik tante”, kataku sambil tersenyum.
    Sehabis menggendong Tamara punggungku rasanya ingin copot, benar juga kata Tamara badannya berat. Tapi, tidak apalah dari pada sahabat aku Tamara gak pulang ke rumah. Sesampai dirumah aku langsung melepas pakaian dan makan siang. Sesudah itu aku langsung tidur karena aku lelah banget udah gendong Tamara.

Keesokan paginya aku menunggu Tamara di depan rumahnya. Saat melihat dia keluar rumah, dia sudah bisa berjalan dengan baik. Aku kaget dan bengong melihatnya.
    “Woii kamu kenapa bengong kayak gitu?”, tanyanya sambil mencubit pipiku.
    “Akh gak apa kok!, eh kok cepat amat sembuhnya?”.
    “Iyaa nih, semalam aku dibawa ke tukang urut, rasanya sakit amat waktu di urut”.
    “Baguslah, daripada berjalan dengan pincang”, kataku sambil tersenyum.
    Sampai di sekolah teman-teman ku berkumpul membicarakan sesuatu, aku dan Tamara bergegas ke sana dan mendengar apa yang di ceritakan teman-temanku itu.
    “Teman-teman, besokkan kita libur bagaimana kalau kita liburan?”, kata Naila.
    “Kita mau ke mana ?”, tanyaku memotong pembicaraan.
    “Kita akan pergi liburan, baiknya kita ke mana?”, kata Denny.
    “Bagaimana kalau kita pergi ke tempat rekreasi terkenal di kota ini!”, kata Tamara.
    “Baiklah kita akan ke pantai Bira!”, kataku.

Tak sabar menunggu saat itu, aku menceritakan sedikit tentang pantai Bira kepada Tamara. Kami tidak memerhatikan penjelasan guru, akibat cerita kami yang semakin mengasyikkan. Tak lama kemudian bel istirahat pun berbunyi. Rasanya aku tidak ingin berpisah dengan Tamara walau sekejap saja. Tapi, mungkin itu cuman perasaanku saja. Kami berkeliling sekolah mencari hal-hal yang baru dan melupakan apa yang aku banyangkan tadi.

Tidak lama kemudian, bel kembali berbunyi kami berlari ke kelas. Kami berlari sambil tertawa dengan senangnya. Rasanya hal ini adalah hal yang terindah bagiku. Sesampai di kelas kami duduk dan menunggu guru. Tak lama kemudian, guru yang mengajar pun datang.

Aku merasa agak tidak enak badan. Tamara iseng mencubit pipiku dan Tamara kaget.
    “Zhaky kamu gak apa-apa, kan?” tanyanya dengan khawatir.
    “Aku gak apa-apa kok”, kataku dengan nada yang pelan.
    “Kamu sakit dan aku harus antar kamu pulang!”, katanya sambil berjalan menuju guruku.
    “Pak, Zhaky sakit”, katanya.
    “Baiklah bawa dia pulang, kamu mau mengantarnya?” tanya pak guru.
    “Iya pak aku bisa kok”, katanya.

Berhubung sudah hampir pulang Tamara memasukkan barang-barangku ke dalam tas
    lalu dia juga membereskan barang-barangnya.
    “Ayo aku antar kamu pulang”, katanya.

Tamara meminta izin mengantar aku pulang. Sambil memegang jemari-jemariku dan sesekali memegang keningku. Tamara selalu bertanya tentang keadaanku. Tapi, aku hanya bisa menjawabnya dengan kalimat, “Aku baik-baik saja kok, gak usah khawatir”.
    Sesampai di rumah aku langsung di bawa Tamara ke kamarku sembari ibu mengomel-ngomeliku.
    “Ini sebabnya kalau makan gak teratur”, katanya.
    “Sudah tante, Zhaky ‘kan lagi sakit”, pinta Tamara ke Ibuku.
    “Biarlah nak, biar dia tahu rasa”, kata Ibuku.
    “Kalau begitu aku pulang dulu tante”.
    “Nak nama kamu siapa?”.
    “Nama aku Tamara, tante”.
    “Terima kasih yah nak Tamara, udah bawa pulang anak tante ini”.
    “Iya, sama-sama tante”, katanya.
    Aku melihat senyuman indah dari Tamara saat akan keluar dari kamarku.

Keesokan paginya, rasanya badanku udah sehat. Aku bergegas menyiapkan barang yang akan ku bawa. Aku mandi dan sesudah itu berpakaian rapi dan langsung menuju rumah Tamara. Tapi, Tamara sudah berangkat duluan. Aku langsung ke sekolah. Sampai di sekolah aku melihat Tamara dan langsung menghampirinya.
    “Zhaky, kamu udah sembuh?”, katanya.
    “Iya.. aku udah sembuh kok”.
    “Betul aku udah sembuh”, kataku sambil meraih tangannya dan meletakkannya di keningku.

Tak berapa lama kemudian, bus yang akan mengantar kami ke pantai Bira pun datang. Aku duduk di belakang bersama anak lelaki lainnya. Tamara berada di depan bersama teman wanitanya. Di perjalanan rasa gelisahku semakin tak menentu. Aku memiliki pirasat buruk dan naas tak berselang beberapa lama mobil yang aku tumpangi kecelakaan.

Aku merasa kepalaku sakit, saat ku pegang kepalaku mengeluarkan darah yang banyak. Tapi, yang ada di pikiranku sekarang adalah Tamara. Aku langsung berteriak dengan nada yang lemah. “Tamara.. kamu gak apa-apa, kan?”. Aku tak mendengar suaranya. Aku melihat teman-temanku terluka dan mengeluarkan banyak darah. Saat aku ke tempat duduk Tamara, aku melihat kepala Tamara mengeluarkan banyak darah. Rasa sakit yang aku rasa membuat aku pingsan.
    “Zhaky, Zhaky, bangun nak, ibu di sini”, kata ibuku sambil menangis.

Mendengar suara itu, aku terbangun. Aku sekarang berada di rumah sakit, aku kaget dan berteriak.
    “Dimana Tamara Bu? Tamara baik-baik sajakan Bu?”.

Ibu hanya terdiam sambil menatap ayah.
    “Ibu apa yang terjadi?”, aku mulai meneteskan air mata.
    “Maaf nak, kini Tamara sudah berada di tempat lain”, dengan nada yang pelan ibu memberitahuku.
    “Jadi maksud ibu?”.
    “Iya Nak, Tamara telah meninggal akibat kecelakaan itu”, kata ibu sembari memelukku.

Aku terduduk di ranjang dan dipeluk ibu sambil menangis dengan keras dan berkata “ kenapa dia terlalu cepat meninggalkan aku Bu?”. Aku terdiam dan mengingat saat aku sakit, dia memberiku senyuman yang kuanggap indah itu dan menjadi senyuman terakhir darinya.

coment : nie gan yg pngin baca kisah sahabat sejati yg mengharukan

Spoiler untuk Terjerat Cinta Pada Pandangan Pertama :
    Waktu itu, awal pertamaku menginjakan kaki di sekolah baru. Hari itu terasa sangat berbeda, semua serba baru, Suasana yang sangat tak bisa diartikan. Pagi itu adalah pertama sekali aku mengikuti ospek dengan teman-teman ku, sungguh sangat menyenangkan bersama teman-temanku, bercanda-canda dengan kakak kelas susah senang kami lewati bersama walau memang baru saja kenal.

Tiba-tiba saja datang seorang perempuan dia adalah instruktur kami, hati ku tertegun melihat bentuk wajah oval yang sangat cantik mengenakan jilbab berwarna putih. Aku tak tau apa yang kini sedang aku rasakan, rasanya tak dapat ku ungkapkan seluruh rasa ini dengan kata-kata.

Mataku terus tertuju padanya entah kenapa aku selalu ingin memperhatikannya, ingin rasanya aku dekat dengannya mengobrol dengannya, tapi… aku tak punya keberanian sama sekali “Mengapa begini rasanya? Tak biasanya aku canggung ketika aku ingin dekat dengan seorang wanita, tapi kenapa kini aku terdiam dan tak bisa berbuat apa-apa?”

Namanya Sulas, begitu aku mendengar teman-temannya memanggilnya. Rupanya dia seorang bintang yang memiliki banyak penggemar di sekolah ku, memang, memang pantas orang sepertinya digemari kebanyakan orang, mukanya saja sudah kayak artis korea, apalagi dia anak yang pintar ahhh lengkap lah sudah kehidupannya.

Besoknya hari pertama aku belajar, guru-guru pun sudah mulai masuk dan kami saling berkenalan dan mencoba untuk akrab dengan guru-guru yang masuk, Sangat seru rasanya. rupanya semua yang ada di sekolah ini adalah orang-orang yang ramah dan mudah sekali bergaul ,aku tidak salah memilih sekolah ini untuk tempatku belajar.

Kring Kring Kring…!!! tak terasa bunyi bel sudah terdengar menandakan jam istirahat, aku pun keluar kelas untuk beristirahat bersama dengan teman-temanku.

ketika menuruni tangga aku tak sadar, aku tak tahu ternyata kami saling berhadapan. Aku terdiam entah kenapa aku jadi salah tingkah begini, dia senyum kepadaku, ingin sekali aku meminta nomor telfonnya tapi tak satu pun kata-kata yang dapat ku ucapkan dari mulutku. aku hanya dapat memandangi matanya yang bening seperti mata air yang belum terkena kotoran sedikitpun. baru kali ini aku sangat dekat dengannya dan rasanya tak pernah terbayangkan olehku.

Tiba-tiba salah seorang temanku menggodanya untuk meminta nomor telfonnya, saat itu aku mulai memberanikan diri untuk ngomong dengannya. untung saja ada temanku yang memulai duluan, dan baru kali ini aku mendengarkan suaranya yang merdu, ternyata dia orang yang sangat ramah dan sangat lembut. pantas saja temannya banyak dan semuanya sangat dekat dengannya.

Mulai saat itu aku dengannya sudah mulai akrab, malamnya aku sering mengsms dia dan hampir sering menelfon nya senang rasanya ketika aku sudah mulai akrab dengannya. keesokan harinya aku datang pagi sekali untuk menjumpainya, ternyata dia sudah ada di sekolah bersama dengan teman-temannya. Aku pun mengajaknya naik ke lantai 3 berniat untuk hanya ber dua dengannya, ternyata dia datang, jantungku berdebar-debar ketika melihatnya datang ke arahku. Aku canggung, entah apa yang ingin aku katakan kepadanya, tiba-tiba ia duduk dan menyapaku, aku pun terkejut dan dengan gagu aku menyahuti sapaan nya. itu adalah awal pertama kami berbincang secara langsung, aku sangat nyaman ada di dekatnya walaupun aku sedikit agak gugup berbicara dengannya, baru kali ini aku merasakan kegembiraan yang sangat mendalam ketika aku berdua dengan seorang wanita.

Setelah lebih dari seminggu aku semakin dekat dengannya, semakin dalam aku tahu tentang dirinya, walaupun dia adalah kakak kelasku tetapi kami akrab seperti teman seperjuangan.

Sudah lama sekali kami dekat seperti ini, sekarang dia sudah mempunyai pacar, semenjak itulah hubunganku dengannya mulai jauh, entah kenapa begini, hari-hariku mulai terasa sunyi yahhh apa mau dikata, ya itu memang sudah terjadi aku tidak boleh membuatnya kecewa, aku harus mendukung hubunganya dengan pasangannya itu, meskipun terasa berat bagiku tapi kalau dia bahagia aku pun juga bahagia. Meskipun kami sudah jarang berdekatan atau bertanya kabar, aku tetap sangat senang karena aku sudah diberi kesempatan untuk kenal dengan orang sepertinya.

coment : ni gan gw share pengalaman pribadi sesorang yg cintanya tak seindah yg ia inginkan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast