Thread: ALL TIME LOW

http://idgs.in/763203

Default ALL TIME LOW

ALL TIME LOW

All Time Low adalah band pop punk asal Amerika yang terbentuk pada 2003. Personil dari All Time Low terdiri dari Alexander Gaskarth (vokal/gitar rhythm), Jack Barakat (gitar lead/backing vocal), Zachary Merrick (bass/backing vocal), dan Rian Dawson (drum/perkusi). Asal-usul nama band diambil dari lirik lagu "Head on Collision" karya New Found Glory.

Personil
    • Alex Gaskarth — Vokal, gitar*rhythm*(2003-sekarang)

• Jack Barakat — Gitar*lead,*backing vocal*(2003-sekarang)

• Zack Merrick — Bass,*backing vocal*(2004-sekarang)

• Rian Dawson — Drum, perkusi*(2004-sekarang)

2. Hot Ad
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to -Ang For This Useful Post:

Default ALL TIME LOW - Dear Maria, Count Me In

Spoiler untuk Video :

Spoiler untuk Lyric :

Code:
    I got your picture I'm coming with you Dear Maria, count me in There's a story at the bottom of this bottle And I'm the pen When the lights go up I wanna watch the way you Take the stage by storm The way you wrap those boys around your finger Go on and play the leader 'Cause you know it's what you're good at The low road for the fast track Make every second last 'Cause I got your picture I'm coming with you Dear Maria, count me in There's a story at the bottom of this bottle And I'm the pen Make it count when I'm the one Who's selling you out 'Cause it feels like stealing hearts Calling your name from the crowd Live and let live You'll be the show girl of the home team I'll be the narrator Telling another tale of the American dream I see your name in lights We can make you a star Girl, we'll take the world by storm It isn't that hard... 'Cause I got your picture I'm coming with you Dear Maria, count me in There's a story at the bottom of this bottle And I'm the pen Make it count when I'm the one Who's selling you out 'Cause it feels like stealing hearts Calling your name from the crowd Whoa... Ha ha... Take a breath, don't it sound so easy Never had a doubt Now I'm going crazy Watching from the floor Take a breath and let the rest come easy Never settle down 'Cause the cash flow leaves Me always wanting more 'Cause I got your picture I'm coming with you Dear Maria, count me in There's a story at the bottom of this bottle And I'm the pen Make it count when I'm the one Who's selling you out 'Cause it feels like stealing hearts Calling your name from the crowd 'Cause I got your picture I'm coming with you Dear Maria, count me in There's a story at the bottom of this bottle

wuw kk, ane juga salah satu fans ATL, tapi ane ga fanatik banget sih cuman suka beberapa lagunya aja dan itu banyak !
    salah satunya ane share disini ya

Spoiler untuk video :

Spoiler untuk lyric :
    Code:
    My ship went down
    In a sea of sound.
    When I woke up alone I had everything:
    A handful of moments I wished I could change
    And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade.

In a city of fools,
    I was careful and cool,
    But they tore me apart like a hurricane...
    A handful of moments I wished I could change
    But I was carried away.

Give me therapy.
    I'm a walking travesty
    But I'm smiling at everything.
    Therapy...
    You were never a friend to me
    And you can keep all your misery.

My lungs gave out
    As I faced the crowd.
    I think that keeping this up could be dangerous.
    I'm flesh and bone,
    I'm a rolling stone
    And the experts say I'm delirious.

Give me therapy.
    I'm a walking travesty
    Therapy...
    And you can take back your misery.

Arrogant boy,
    Love yourself so no one has to.
    They're better off without you.
    (They're better off without you.)

Arrogant boy,
    Cause a scene like you're supposed to.
    They'll fall asleep without you.
    You're lucky if your memory remains.

Give me therapy.
    I'm a walking travesty
    Therapy...
    And you can take back your misery.

Therapy...
    I'm a walking travesty
    Therapy...
    And you can choke on your misery.

sama gw juga cuma suka ama lagu-lagunya aja kok.
    nih satu lagi yg enak di denger.

All Time Low - Stella
    Spoiler untuk Video :

Spoiler untuk Lyrics :
    Code:
    3 pm on my feet and staggering Through misplaced words and a sinking feeling I got carried away Sick, Sick of sleeping on the floor Another night another score I'm jaded, bottles breaking You're only happy when I'm wasted I point my finger but I just can't place it Feels like I'm falling in love When I'm falling to the bathroom floor I remember how you tasted I've had you so many times- lets face it Feels like I'm falling in love alone Stella would you take me home? Stella would you take me home? 2 am I'm on a blackout binge again You know I don't need sleep And I lost my keys, But I've got so many friends And they keep, keep me coming back for more Another night another score I'm faded, bottles breaking You're only happy when I'm wasted I point my finger but I just can't place it Feels like I'm falling in love When I'm falling to the bathroom floor I remember how you tasted I've had you so many times- lets face it Feels like I'm falling in love alone Stella would you take me home? One more reason I should never have met you Just another reason I could never forget you Down we go, the rooms spinning outta control Lose yourself in a chemical moment The night life's taking it's toll That's just the way it goes Come on, Stella would you take me home? You're only happy when I'm wasted I point my finger but I just can't place it Feels like I'm falling in love alone Stella would you take me home? You're only happy when I'm wasted I point my finger but I just can't place it Feels like I'm falling in love When I'm falling to the bathroom floor I remember how you tasted I've had you so many times- lets face it Feels like I'm falling in love alone Stella would you take me home? You're only happy when I'm wasted I point my finger but I just can't place it Feels like I'm falling in love When I'm falling to the bathroom floor I remember how you tasted I've had you so many times- lets face it Feels like I'm falling in love alone

Default All Time Low - Therapy

All Time Low - Therapy

Spoiler untuk Video :

Spoiler untuk Lyrics :

Code:
    My ship went down In a sea of sound. When I woke up alone I had everything: A handful of moments I wished I could change And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade. In a city of fools, I was careful and cool, But they tore me apart like a hurricane... A handful of moments I wished I could change But I was carried away. Give me therapy. I'm a walking travesty But I'm smiling at everything. Therapy... You were never a friend to me And you can keep all your misery. My lungs gave out As I faced the crowd. I think that keeping this up could be dangerous. I'm flesh and bone, I'm a rolling stone And the experts say I'm delirious. Give me therapy. I'm a walking travesty But I'm smiling at everything. Therapy... You were never a friend to me And you can take back your misery. Arrogant boy, Love yourself so no one has to. They're better off without you. (They're better off without you.) Arrogant boy, Cause a scene like you're supposed to. They'll fall asleep without you. You're lucky if your memory remains. Give me therapy. I'm a walking travesty But I'm smiling at everything. Therapy... You were never a friend to me And you can take back your misery. Therapy... I'm a walking travesty But I'm smiling at everything. Therapy... You were never a friend to me And you can choke on your misery.

Default All Time Low - Weightless

All Time Low - Weightless

Spoiler untuk Video :

Spoiler untuk Lyrics :
    Code:
    Manage me, I'm a mess Turn a page, I'm a book Half unread I wanna be laughed at Laughed with, just because I wanna feel weightless And that should be enough But I'm stuck in this fucking rut Waiting on a second hand pick me up And I'm over, getting older If I could just find the time Then I would never let another day go by I'm over, getting old Maybe it's not my weekend But it's gonna be my year And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere And this is my reaction To everything I fear Cause I've been going crazy I don't want to waste another minute here Make believe that I impress That every word By design Turns a head I wanna feel reckless I wanna live it up, just because I wanna feel weightless Cause that would be enough If I could just find the time Then I would never let another day go by I'm over, getting old Maybe it's not my weekend But it's gonna be my year And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere And this is my reaction To everything I fear Cause I've been going crazy I don't want to waste another minute here This could be all that I've waited for (I've waited, I've waited for) And this could be everything I don't wanna dream anymore Maybe it's not my weekend But it's gonna be my year And I've been going crazy I'm stuck in here Maybe it's not my weekend But it's gonna be my year (it's gonna be my year) And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere (go nowhere) And this is my reaction To everything I fear (everything I fear) Cause I've been going crazy I don't want to waste another minute here

Default All Time Low: Dirty Laundry

Spoiler untuk Lyrics :

I don't believe in saints
    They never make mistakes
    I know it's not my place
    Who am I to tell you that you need to change?

Her closet's such a mess
    Filled up with all the skeletons she's kept
    Nobody's perfect I confess
    But she's perfect enough
    Without ever dressing up yeah

Dirty laundry is piling in her room
    She's got her secrets
    Yea I got mine too
    I don't care about what you did
    Only care about what we do
    Dirty laundry looks good on you

Now here's some honesty