Thread: Lana Del Rey

http://idgs.in/763288

Default Lana Del Rey

LANA DEL REY

Elizabeth Woolridge Grant (lahir di New York City, New York, Amerika Serikat, 21 Juni 1985), lebih dikenal dengan nama Lana Del Rey, adalah seorang penyanyi sekaligus penulis lagu asal Amerika Serikat. Del Rey mulai menulis lagu saat ia berumur 18 tahun dan menandatangani kontrak rekaman pertamanya saat berumur 22 tahun dengan 5 Point Records pada tahun 2007, meriliss album digital pertamanya yang bertajuk Lana Del Rey a.k.a. Lizzy Grant pada bulan Januari 2010. Del Rey menandatangani kontrak dengan label Interscope Records, Polydor, dan Stranger pada Juli 2011.

Setelah merilis singel "Video Games" yang menjadi debutnya pada Juni 2011, video klip untuk lagu tersebut yang ternyata dibuat oleh Lana Del Rey dirilis di YouTube pada bulan Agustus 2011. Setelah lagu tersebut telah dilihat oleh 20 juta pengguna YouTube, album keduanya, "Born to Die", dirilis pada Januari 2012. Album tersebut terjual lebih dari 5 juta kopi di seluruh dunia dan menjadi album dengan penjualan terbaik nomor 5 pada tahun 2012. Pengakuan sebagai musisi dan sinematografi makin diperkuat dengan penghargaan-penghargaan yang diterimanya seperti "Best New Thing" oleh Q Award, "Woman of the Year" oleh GQ Award, "International Breakthrough Act" oleh BRIT Award, dan "Best Alternative Act" oleh EMA Award.

Musik Lana Del Rey telah ditandai dengan suara sinematiknya dan sumber dari berbagai aspek dari budaya pop, kebanyakan dari tahun 1950 dan 1960an. Penyanyi ini mendiskripsikan dirinya sebagai "self-styled" Nancy Sinatra. Del Rey mendapatkan pengaruh dari master di setiap genre seperti Elvis Presley, Amy Winehouse, Janis Joplin, Nirvana,Eminem, Bruce Springsteen, dan Britney Spears.[9]

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Del Rey
    Aku peminum yang hebat saat itu. Aku akan minum setiap hari. Aku akan minum sendirian. Aku pikir konsep seluruhnya sangat keren. Hal yang aku tulis di Born to Die adalah tentang tahun-tahun yang seperti hutan rimba ini. Saat aku menulis tentang hal-hal yang hiland dari hidupku aku merasa aku menulis tentang alkohol karena itu adalah cinta pertamaku di hidup ini. Orang tuaku sangat cemas, aku pun begitu. Aku tahu itu adalah sebuah masalah saat aku menyukai alkohol melebihi apapun. Aku seperti "aku kacau. Aku sangat kacau.". Seperti, awalnya ini baik dan kamu berpikir kamu mempunyai sisi yang gelap - ini menarik - lalu kamu menyadari sisi gelapnya menang setiap kali kamu memutuskan untuk memuaskan diri tanpa sisi tersebut. Ini juga benar-benar jalan hidup yang berbeda saat kamu tahu kalau kamu adalah...orang yang spesiesnya berbeda. Ini adalah hal yang paling buruk yang pernah terjadi di hidupku.

2. Hot Ad
  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Ang For This Useful Post:

Default Lana Del Rey - Born To Die

Lana Del Rey - Born To Die

Spoiler untuk Video :

Spoiler untuk Lyric :
    Code:
    Why? Who me? Why? Feet don’t fail me now Take me to the finish line Oh my heart it breaks every step that I take But I’m hoping at the gates, They’ll tell me that you’re mine Walking through the city streets Is it by mistake or design? I feel so alone on the Friday nights Can you make it feel like home, if I tell you you’re mine? It's like I told you honey Don’t make me sad, don’t make me cry Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough I don’t know why Keep making me laugh, let’s go get high The road is long, we carry on Try to have fun in the meantime Come and take a walk on the wild side Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain You like your girls insane Choose your last words This is the last time 'Cause you and I, we were born to die Lost but now I am found I can see but once I was blind I was so confused as a little child Tried to take what I could get Scared that I couldn't find All the answers honey Don’t make me sad, don’t make me cry Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough I don’t know why Keep making me laugh Let's go get high The road is long, we carry on Try to have fun in the meantime Come and take a walk on the wild side Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain You like your girls insane Choose your last words, This is the last time 'Cause you and I We were born to die [3x] Come and take a walk on the wild side Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain You like your girls insane So don’t make me sad, don’t make me cry Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough I don’t know why Keep making me laugh Let's go get high The road is long, we carry on Try to have fun in the meantime Come and take a walk on the wild side Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain You like your girls insane... Choose your last words, This is the last time 'Cause you and I We were born to die

Default Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness

Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness

Spoiler untuk Video :

Spoiler untuk Lyrics :
    Code:
    Kiss me hard before you go Summertime sadness I just wanted you to know That, baby, you're the best I got my red dress on tonight Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight Done my hair up real big beauty queen style High heels off, I'm feeling alive Oh, my God, I feel it in the air Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere Nothing scares me anymore (1, 2, 3, 4) Kiss me hard before you go Summertime sadness I just wanted you to know That, baby, you're the best I got that summertime, summertime sadness S-s-summertime, summertime sadness Got that summertime, summertime sadness Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh I'm feelin' electric tonight Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99 Got my bad baby by my heavenly side I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight Oh, my God, I feel it in the air Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere Nothing scares me anymore (1, 2, 3, 4) Kiss me hard before you go Summertime sadness I just wanted you to know That, baby, you're the best I got that summertime, summertime sadness S-s-summertime, summertime sadness Got that summertime, summertime sadness Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Think I'll miss you forever Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky Later's better than never Even if you're gone I'm gonna drive (drive, drive) I got that summertime, summertime sadness S-s-summertime, summertime sadness Got that summertime, summertime sadness Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Kiss me hard before you go Summertime sadness I just wanted you to know That, baby, you're the best I got that summertime, summertime sadness S-s-summertime, summertime sadness Got that summertime, summertime sadness Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Default Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans

Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans

Spoiler untuk Video :

Spoiler untuk Lyrics :
    Code:
    Blue jeans, white shirt Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn It was like, James Dean, for sure You're so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop But you fit me better than my favourite sweater, and I know That love is mean, and love hurts But I still remember that day we met in December, oh baby! I will love you 'til the end of time I would wait a million years Promise you'll remember that you're mine Baby can you see through the tears Love you more Than those bitches before Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember, oh baby ooh I will love you 'til the end of time Big dreams, gangster Said you had to leave to start your life over I was like, “No please, stay here, We don't need no money we can make it all work,” But he headed out on Sunday, said he'd come on Monday I stayed up waitin', anticipatin', and pacin' But he was chasing paper "Caught up in the game" ‒ that was the last I heard I will love you 'til the end of time I would wait a million years Promise you'll remember that you're mine Baby can you see through the tears Love you more Than those bitches before Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember, oh baby ooh I will love you 'til the end of time You went out every night And baby that's alright I told you that no matter what you did I'd be by your side Cause Imma ride or die Whether you fail or fly Well **** at least you tried. But when you walked out that door, a piece of me died I told you I wanted more, but that's not what I had in mind I just want it like before We were dancing all night Then they took you away, stole you out of my life You just need to remember.... I will love you 'til the end of time I would wait a million years Promise you'll remember that you're mine Baby can you see through the tears Love you more Than those bitches before Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember, oh baby ooh I will love you 'til the end of time

enak gak tuh gan lagu nya kyk faded gt gakk wkwkkw

Quote Originally Posted by mrk138movie View Post
    enak gak tuh gan lagu nya kyk faded gt gakk wkwkkw
    dengerin aja gan.. selera orang mah beda-beda

Lagunya mendayu-dayu. ada instrumennya jg. jadi ngantuk di buatnya,

Default Lana Del Rey - Freak

Spoiler untuk Lyrics :

Flames so hot that they turn blue
    Palms reflecting in your eyes, like an endless summer
    That's the way I feel for you
    If time stood still, I'd take this moment
    Make it last forever

Your halo's full of fire
    I'm rising up, rising up
    My hot love's full of fire
    Love's full of fire
    Ahhh

Baby, if you wanna leave
    Come to California
    Be a freak like me, too
    Screw your anonymity
    Loving me is all you need to feel
    Like I do
    We could slow dance to rock music
    Kiss while we do it
    Talk 'til we both turn blue
    Baby, if you wanna leave
    Come to California
    Be a freak like me, too

Leather black and eyes of blue (blue, blue, blue)
    Sun reflecting in your eyes, like an easy rider
    Life makes sense when I'm with you
    Looking back, my past
    It all seems stranger than a stranger

So let's dance in slow motion
    Tear it up, tear it up
    Let's dance by the ocean
    Ahhh

Baby, if you wanna leave
    Come to California
    Be a freak like me, too
    Screw your anonymity
    Like I do
    Kiss while we do it
    Baby, if you wanna leave
    Come to California
    Be a freak like me, too

Oooh, you're cold as ice, baby
    But when you're nice, baby
    You're so amazing in every way
    Oooh, you're cold as ice, baby
    I don't wanna fight, baby
    It's like I told you
    If you stay, I'll stay

Baby, if you wanna leave
    Come to California
    Be a freak like me, too
    (Take it to the back if you really wanna talk)
    Screw your anonymity
    Like I do
    Kiss while we do it
    Baby, if you wanna leave
    Come to California
    Be a freak like me, too

Default Lana Del Rey - Love

Spoiler untuk Lyrics :

Look at you, kids, with your vintage music