Thread: Ed Sheeran

http://idgs.in/771651

Default Ed Sheeran

BIOGRAFI
    Sheeran lahir di Halifax, West Yorkshire, dari orang tua Irlandia, sebelum pindah ke Framlingham, Suffolk. Ia belajar bermain gitar sangat awal, dan mulai menulis lagu selama bersekolah di SMA Mills Thomas di Framlingham. Kenangan masa kanak-kanaknya, seperti yang diungkapkannya dalam sebuah wawancara dengan Zane Lowe, menunjukkan bahwa ia suka mendengarkan Van Morrison dalam perjalanan ke London dengan orang tuanya dan manggung dengan Damien Rice di Irlandia ketika ia berusia 11 tahun.

Sheeran menerobos pasar musik pada Juni 2011, ketika singel debut "The A Team" meraih peringkat nomor 3 di tangga lagu Inggris.

Pada Januari 2017, Sheeran untuk pertama kalinya berhasil menduduki posisi pertama di tangga lagu Billboard Hot 100| dengan single Shape of You.

2. Hot Ad

Default Shape of you

Spoiler untuk Lyrics :
    Code:
    The club isn't the best place to find a lover So the bar is where I go (mmmm) Me and my friends at the table doing shots Drinking fast and then we talk slow (mmmm) And you come over and start up a conversation with just me And trust me I'll give it a chance now Take my hand, stop Put Van The Man on the jukebox And then we start to dance And now I'm singing like Girl, you know I want your love Your love was handmade for somebody like me Come on now, follow my lead I may be crazy, don't mind me Say, boy, let's not talk too much Grab on my waist and put that body on me Come on now, follow my lead Come, come on now, follow my lead (mmmm) I'm in love with the shape of you We push and pull like a magnet do Although my heart is falling too I'm in love with your body Last night you were in my room And now my bedsheets smell like you Every day discovering something brand new I'm in love with your body Oh I oh I oh I oh I I'm in love with your body Oh I oh I oh I oh I I'm in love with your body Oh I oh I oh I oh I I'm in love with your body Every day discovering something brand new I'm in love with the shape of you One week in we let the story begin We're going out on our first date (mmmm) You and me are thrifty So go all you can eat Fill up your bag and I fill up a plate We talk for hours and hours about the sweet and the sour And how your family is doing okay (mmmm) And leave and get in a taxi, then kiss in the backseat Tell the driver make the radio play And I'm singing like Girl, you know I want your love Your love was handmade for somebody like me Come on now, follow my lead I may be crazy, don't mind me Say, boy, let's not talk too much Grab on my waist and put that body on me Come on now, follow my lead Come, come on now, follow my lead (mmmm) I'm in love with the shape of you We push and pull like a magnet do Although my heart is falling too I'm in love with your body Last night you were in my room And now my bedsheets smell like you Every day discovering something brand new I'm in love with your body Oh I oh I oh I oh I I'm in love with your body Oh I oh I oh I oh I I'm in love with your body Oh I oh I oh I oh I I'm in love with your body Every day discovering something brand new I'm in love with the shape of you Come on, be my baby, come on Come on, be my baby, come on Come on, be my baby, come on Come on, be my baby, come on Come on, be my baby, come on Come on, be my baby, come on Come on, be my baby, come on Come on, be my baby, come on I'm in love with the shape of you We push and pull like a magnet do Although my heart is falling too I'm in love with your body Last night you were in my room And now my bedsheets smell like you Every day discovering something brand new I'm in love with your body Come on, be my baby, come on Come on, be my baby, come on I'm in love with your body Come on, be my baby, come on Come on, be my baby, come on I'm in love with your body Come on, be my baby, come on Come on, be my baby, come on I'm in love with your body Every day discovering something brand new I'm in love with the shape of you
    Last edited by -Ang; 11-05-17 at 17:36.

Kalau baca biografi lengkapnya di mana sempet habis2an sampe tidur di bangku pinggir jalan, ni orang hebat banget...

Quote Originally Posted by OffGamersIndo View Post
    Kalau baca biografi lengkapnya di mana sempet habis2an sampe tidur di bangku pinggir jalan, ni orang hebat banget...
    ada tapi b.ing nih linknya https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Sheeran

gw akuin si nih orang jenius bikin musik